#WalkAway

Can liberals be saved from their own stupidity?

youtube.com/watch?v=UEf4Xtg-1kY

Attached: future-that-liberals-want-twitter-meme-fb6__700-png.jpg (700x368, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrumpet.com/17082-how-one-activist-in-germany-woke-up-to-the-dangers-of-muslim-immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812075/Fashion-bosss-fury-white-middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html
youtube.com/watch?v=deO7Zx1UkFA
newscientist.com/article/mg23831730-300-making-babies-how-to-create-human-embryos-with-no-egg-or-sperm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First inb4 Faggots!!!

No. And you must shame any liberal that runs from pic related by moving to a white conservative community. Shame them for being asshat hypocrites. Shame them for being closet bigots. Shame them for ruining a great country and now ruining your white community with their virtue signalling politics. You don't get to fuck up and country and then hide being a nice safe WHITE WALL.
thetrumpet.com/17082-how-one-activist-in-germany-woke-up-to-the-dangers-of-muslim-immigration
This cunt needs to be identified and BANNED in all countries.

Attached: 1527814015845.gif (240x287, 277K)

>diverse people co-existing in peace

Really boggles the noodles, considering fragile white nationalists can't even decide which shade of white they will be able tolerate.

>diverse people co-existing in peace

Are you sure about that?

Attached: nigger mugging blonde woman.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Natural selection is saving the gene pool from their stupidity.

Attached: 1518207913604.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

> White woman catches up to assulter thanks him for reminding her of her white priviledge and gives him some reparations pussy.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT A WHITE WOMEN GETTING BASHED AND ROBBED?? They deserve all they have comting to them. Get rid of the niggers AND all the white women. They are both nigger-tier.
We can rebuild the white race using artificial wombs and our own pure genetics. The science is already here. White women are a lost fucking cause user. If the niggers don't kill them all, we should.

Attached: 1527908725128.jpg (1420x946, 538K)

I'd imagine that at this point all the leftists that can be saved have been saved.

Nice meme user. I walked away in 2012 and never looked back. I hate RINOS and Old Guard Republicans. Ron Paul swung me. Rand is Okay. But TRUMP is sooo much better. We need true LIBERTARIAN REPUBLICANS or the TEA PARTY type.
We need to take back DC. The problem is we don't have a formal pipeline to get our people into the Bureaucracy. We have to accept that we can't just shrink the government. We have to take it back and make it OURS. We must study government and fight the Jews on every issue. We must grind out inch by inch to kick those motherfucking kikes to the curb. They own all the prestigious universities and make sure to stack them with Jewish kids. Then they have a pipeline full of scholarships, internships, grants for study, and jobs. They advance their people at the expense of others. They do it without a single care of getting caught. all they have to do is scream antisemitism and muh holohoax and we back down. We must out perform Jews and then block them from advancement where ever and when ever we can. Every Jew is an enemy.

>Every Jew is an enemy.
Shill detected

Liberals want: the freedom of the individual, parliamentary systems of government, nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions to assure unrestricted development in all spheres of human endeavor, and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberties.

What do you want?

>WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT A WHITE WOMEN GETTING BASHED AND ROBBED??

Okay then, how about an elderly man getting a savage nigger beating?

Attached: savage nigger beating up white elderly man for gibs.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

>two people with widely different lifestyles sitting together with no problem
ah yes truly horrible, if only everyone was filled with hatred

>nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions

What do I want? shit like this to not happen again.

Attached: weez da peepows.png (715x298, 509K)

You do know that Muslim values and transgenderism are absolutely degenerate, right?

Attached: 1411027044685.jpg (199x200, 9K)

>morality is my intentions, not actions I should have known better than to take
and the left will continue to speak of what it wants to have happen and the right will continue to speak of what will happen
and what will happen as the result of your policies will be the same thing that has happened in every multicultural nation - pic related

Attached: Holocaust-758x505.jpg (758x505, 98K)

You're the shill sand nigger. All Jews benefit from their tribal control of EVERYTHING. It is so obvious now even the normies can see it. And all the Jews are in on the game. They all are working their advantage and paying due homage to their EVIL TEMPLE. We outnumber them 50 to 1. All we have to do is take them down one piece at a time. LOCK THEM THE FUCK OUT. No Jew is a friend. No Jew can be trusted. No Jew is our ally. It is time to wake up to this and start acting. Cut all Jewish friendships out. Help no Jew EVER. Work with no Jew if you can avoid working with them. Isolate them...and vanquish them. Do NO business with a Jew. Buy no entertainment media from Jews. Give them NOTHING.

underrated post
the enemies are ideals and beliefs, not the people who hold them

Don't confuse maxists and communists with liberals. The right loves to bunch them up the same way the left bunches up conservatives with stormfags.

These are the beliefs of real liberals:

Of course user...I totally care about old white men. But I'm not lifting a fucking finger to help a traitor white bitch. They have got to learn...you can't betray white men and expect them to come running to you aid. They need to understand...there will be consequences to their betrayal. Like this bitch here
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812075/Fashion-bosss-fury-white-middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html
The article should be titled...Two White Nationalists do what is best for the the White race and leave Liberal white woman to die at the hands of her pet chimp.
This cunt is so butthurt she had to get her non story into the media. Bitch just got shocked to find out white men OWE her nothing.
Once we white men stop taking shit from white women and stop white knighting for them and treat them like the sluts they are...then they will get it. Till then, they have us on beta cuck speed dial. They need to know....they've broke the social contract.
As I stated before....sure...defend yourselves against niggers and other white men. But NEVER stick you neck out for a whtie women. She will probably take the attackers side anyway and while you rot in jail for a hate crime, she will be bouncing up and down on Tyrones dick. It is time white men declare open war on white women. They need to understand that they can submit or be kicked to the fucking curb.

neat
nothing to do with our conversation though

Multiculturalism is not new. How can you imply anything but greatness will happen? Unless you intentionally work to destroy it.

I never met a Jew who didn't want the whtie man humbled and humilated and his race, culture and nation destroyed. Jews are a fucking cancer who are race supremacists and democracy destroyers by way of degeneracy and twisted logic that defies rational commonsense. We are waking up to the Jew menace just as so many cities, states and peoples before us. Being JEW is an idea. And idea they keep repeating century after century where they cause death and destruction. This time....it will be the last time. This time, they aren't going to weasel out of it by controlling the narrative. The INTERNET never forgets.

How about an end to your Franfurt School of Critical Theory PERSECUTION of all things white and Christian for starters.
Then after that how about we end all the social engineering through the education and media systems
Then after that we end all bullshit talk about social justice and equality...both social contructs and don't even exist in an objective logical reality lense
Once we dispence with all that KIKERY...then we can get to helping the world be a better place for all mankind.

That was just thot destroyer appreciation day.

you're right, it isn't new
it was there when the Jews inhabited Germany
it was there when the Armenians lived among the Ottomans
it was there when Bolshevik Jews took hold of Russia
it was there when the Colonialists settled into America
it was there rotting away at the hospitable nature of good people whose generosity of spirit could not be free when faced with competition over homeland with the Other
>How can you imply anything but greatness will happen? Unless you intentionally work to destroy it.
first sign an acolyte considers the ideology to be perfect: "It can't fail, it can only be failed" ie "compliance is the responsibility of all the people I'm failing to appeal to"

>How can you imply anything but greatness will happen?

user...you are a total faggot. Look out the fucking window dipshit. EMPIRICALLY observe the FAILURE. Nobody stood in the way. Diversity is a FAIL out the gate. There is ZERO benifit to diversity.
user...who the fuck is working to destroy diversity? Diversity goal get nothing but money from the state, support from all institutions and propaganda shoved down our throats 24/7 and yet...somehow it keeps FAILING. It will always fail. And it's end goals are stupid....In what fucking dingbat world has a mixed race culture stopped or ended war? Name a single example. Hell..show me a single example of a homogenous culture that never warred with itself. Multiculturalism serves NO purpose but to steal power away from white homelands so the Jews can have MORE power. That is it. Nigger kills niggers and they sure kill whites. Brazilians kill Brazilians. Mexicans kill mexicans. And on and on and on. Mixing shit up changes nothing about people. Accept it makes smart races WHITE dumber and MORE violent by mixing them with low IQ races. You want more violence? Add white smarts to impulsive nigger violence. Now you got Diversity being Strenght. And the Jews are going to learn this the hard fucking way when we white Christians STOP protecting them. They have done NOTHING but sabotage us and betray us. And ChristCuck that licks a Jew asshole with praise should be crucified with his Lord Jesus.

Pic related....I mean it in a good way. Nice job you Fucking Leaf.

Attached: 1530316519605.png (1090x1087, 381K)

>the mental gymnastics.

>Mixing shit up changes nothing about people
now now, let's be fair - multiculturalism DOES have a noticeable effect, which is the REDUCTION of amicability between peoples
which one can even experience for themselves if they travel around the world and compare any tight-knit homogeneous culture's habit of hospitality to that of a multicultural nation
in fact you literally have a higher chance of being welcomed under someone's roof in a random African mudhut village than in Chicago, precisely BECAUSE the blacks in Chicago's overexposure to whites produces the opposite effect in opinion the multiculturalists pretend it does

hospitality toward the Other is a homogeneous virtue, it can only exist when a people have the backdrop of safety that owning your homeland and culture and systems can provide, which is enriching and soothing to the soul as well and therefore the baseline requirement of a fully realized life. what's the rootless cosmopolitan got that compares to that?

u 2 burger fren, good thread

>>the mental gymnastics.
youtube.com/watch?v=deO7Zx1UkFA
newscientist.com/article/mg23831730-300-making-babies-how-to-create-human-embryos-with-no-egg-or-sperm/
The future does NOT need women anymore. The white race will be saved...and REBOOTED through genetic refinement. You can keep your fucking diversity.

No no no.

"For the people"

We need to save this Leaf. I'm so sorry you have to live in Canada Leaf/bro. At least Ontario has the Progressive Conservatives now. Good luck with that. But great point about needing the safety of strong Peer-Based Social capital. It makes perfect sense. Multiculturalism will make us all neurotic and unstrusting as your common Jew. Jesus Christ..the whole world is being patterned after the Jewish mental sickness. We must Stop this cult of Saturn from broadcasting it's mental disease psychic waves.

>I'm so sorry you have to live in Canada Leaf/bro
hurts at times, feels despondent
but I've got my sights set on America, and maybe I can get there in time to help win the race war