Why Denmark is the greatest country in ZA WARUDO

The danish Reich will bring this shitty world to JUSTICE

Attached: FF8C3FDF-B19D-498D-9689-08B1BD7CBB40.png (1240x697, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGBG81xrXCg
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/maaling-kongehuset-ligesaa-populaert-som-40-aar-siden
cphpost.dk/news/denmark-among-the-worlds-most-promiscuous-nations.html
cphpost.dk/news/danes-near-the-top-for-infidelity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, faggot.

Our country is a joke and literally following the self-destructive footsteps of Norway and Sweden.

Attached: 16001256258.png (536x782, 572K)

You people are sick and should be nuked.

Attached: 50071256526.jpg (1240x1117, 253K)

What does it say?

Why are white men such cucks. If god forbid a family member decides to produce niglets, don’t invite them into your home. The only cringe here is the old faggot for putting himself in that situation in the first place.

"if you only knew how bad things really are"

cry some more Englænder. I will now have to murder even more whales and innocent cute mammals

Attached: leone-danimarca01.jpg (980x652, 219K)

Wryyyyyy
What is this treason?
I may fall, but the dream will never die!

>don’t invite them into your home.
Because that's very easy to do. Raising a son or daughter for 18 years and then instantly cut all contact to them.

Attached: 828EB421-BB6D-44A3-A25B-5F20BB4D3294.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Don't be fooled, we're pretty screwed already-Look at the state of this place. Astroturf jew and his retarded golemn party, antagonizing even more retarded sandniggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=zGBG81xrXCg

These guys are supposed to be "anti-immigration" and they're literally lead by a jew lawyer.

well you dont have to vote for "Stram kurs" if you want anti immigration laws. To be honest you could vote for DF or Nye borgerlige if that is more your fancy

>you could vote for DF
>you could vote for DF
>you could vote for DF

Attached: 15008257982.png (593x580, 621K)

sure they love the kikes and muh Israel but they are pretty committed to lowering and halting immigration.

Attached: CF6ABBBD-3188-474B-A731-3DC1EF49887F.png (500x500, 34K)

Is this the Danish version of SKURT?

Attached: 1526843770138.jpg (843x960, 112K)

no its just Kaj.

Pretty much

Attached: 7A2BB2EA-9AE5-4531-A27E-8E9EFEE4DCB1.jpg (600x900, 219K)

I spent a couple of years in Aalborg getting my degree and I remember being apalled at how little respect people seemed to have for the Queen and the royal family in general I don't get it, they seem like a perfectly fine model family, why would people dislike them so much?

Attached: prince-felix-danish-royal-family-confirmation-t.jpg (820x492, 146K)

Most people sjæland love the royal senpai

Attached: D270E505-AC98-42BD-9F6C-3E8CDFD3DE05.jpg (910x512, 53K)

Attached: 33733A00-65FC-45EB-B7DE-B184681093A9.jpg (640x732, 113K)

>why would people dislike them so much?
what are you talking about? Only 15% of Danish citizens wants to abolish the monarchy.
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/maaling-kongehuset-ligesaa-populaert-som-40-aar-siden

>memecenter.com

Attached: 160081257255.gif (250x279, 2.35M)

Maybe I was unlucky or it was a thing in Nordjylland but when the topic would arise people would mainly say somthing along the lines of "They are a meaningless figure that should not exist anymore" or "They cost way too much money to mantain"

I will now use my stand the world to stop time and get away from here!

Attached: 03DF0CCF-094E-4439-AD5D-6143FAA6A436.gif (435x242, 1.3M)

Goodeth-a-bye

sounds like your typical Jutes and their shit. Keep in mind that large parts of Jylland are just reserve Germans.

fuck you you retarded swedish wannabe.

Lets create a nordic union and cut this NATO EU bullshit.

What you say danefag? We could do a constitution USA-style union. (not as kalmar union with a faggot king)

luk roeven jyde.

Attached: gsaga2.png (400x600, 264K)

>"They cost way too much money to mantain"
>"They are a meaningless figure that should not exist anymore"

I live in Nordjylland, Aalborg.
What you said is all true, all of my friends would probably say along those same lines.
I don't have high regard for our royal family either, but I still think they have a place in Danish society.
It's just too bad they keep on draining our taxpayer money (they receive around 100 million DKK from us every year).

Attached: 160018251257.jpg (300x320, 14K)

Nice comeback wannaswe.

The thing is that i used to agree back when I was there but now after seeing the dangers of multiculturalism I would much rather have the Monarchy be in charge than seeing every ancient insitutioned be filled by niggers and pakis just because the people that elect them want to show off how progressive they are.

Attached: magid-sheffield-mayor.jpg (620x413, 36K)

satans jyder og jeres lort

Attached: prins-henrik_5119064_37.ashx.jpg (579x290, 24K)

That's also to maintain the castles and other cultural buildings in Denmark, yes?

>Norway
How bad is Norway?

Denmark fucking sucks, we're the fourth most promiscuous nation in the world and we have the highest rate of adultery in Europe (2nd in the world) with 46% of married individuals admitting to having slept with someone else. Statistically 9/10 Danish marriages are affected by infidelity.

Danes have no sexual morality whatsoever.

cphpost.dk/news/denmark-among-the-worlds-most-promiscuous-nations.html

cphpost.dk/news/danes-near-the-top-for-infidelity.html

Pic related is Copenhagen Pride.

Attached: OK-billede_-Copenhagen-Pride.jpg (1200x630, 113K)

good stuff

your country is cucked af bro your literally the second Sweden of Scandinavia

There’s too much infighting, this must stop, let’s all unite under the danish reich

Attached: DD97629E-E001-4C62-B2CD-45005277C13A.png (500x500, 34K)

>vote for a jew
>vote for zionists
>vote for a woman

OH NO NO NONO

Attached: 13711523-nye-borgerlige---2016061716411.jpg (1500x999, 180K)

get back to the ghetto bolshevik scum

Attached: DanishNatSocMemorial1.jpg (1600x1010, 537K)

so until we get a real good party whats your plan?
letting Radikale, SF and Enhedslisten have their way?

kill yourself subhuman Tyskersvin
Danmark for Danskere

Attached: 1500_dannebrog.jpg (1500x1001, 640K)

it's not really about cost. all they do is spout multi-kulti crap. there's absolutely nothing national about them.
except the symbolic value in peoples minds.

>all they do is spout multi-kulti crap
no they dont...

>here's absolutely nothing national about them
there absolutely is you fucking Jyde

>Danmark for Danskere
your lack of understanding and misplaced loyalty RUINED Danmark and Europe!
NOW look at where we are

Attached: danmark-rejseliv.jpg (1500x864, 169K)

>no they dont...
så gå dog tilbage og lyt til hver eneste nytår's tale de sidste 30 år din ...

fuck you and you love for subhuman southerners. Look at your precious central euroshits. They are pathetic and the worst this world has to offer.

de taler altid den siddende regerings politik. Så da vi havde årtier med roede svin var det det lort de måtte gå med.

Hello Danish friends! What do you think of the Dansk Folkeparti? I can look at what it stands for, sure, but I want to know what you guys think.
God forbid a European country doesn't maintain it's traditional cultural practices.

Attached: mipha and chips.jpg (550x326, 30K)

niks. det er blevet værre og værre.
uafhængigt af hvilket "floj" har haft lederskabet
dette års tale var fucking fyldt med "folk der kommer udefra" og ikke et pip om Danskere eller hvad Danskere foler er vigtigt.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc

Danish tap water is illegal in Australia due to high levels of satrogenum bacteria ;)

>What do you think of the Dansk Folkeparti
typical kike party. Better than the other left wing cunts but nothing to write home about.

Pull yourself together, faggot.

Nye Borgerlige is the best solution as of now, not only pragmatically but they are the strictest party while having good optics.

They are pro-Israel (LIKE ANY OTHER DANISH ANTI-IMMIGRATION PARTY) so fuck off and learn to realpolitik as there is no realistic alternative for us.

Attached: 1480451381734.jpg (1041x1066, 477K)

I see. I thought it was interesting that any of the Scandinavian countries had a supposedly nationalist party as the third largest party in their legislature.

>What do you think of the Dansk Folkeparti?
bluepilled as fugg on the JQ, at least outwardly.
Unless you wan't to split the national vote, they're probably the best bet at doing "something".
Look at it this way, They're usefull for round 1 ie. pull out the knife and stop the bleeding.

pretty sure they were the second biggest

>ER I FRA DANSK FOLKEPARTI?!

Attached: 1453799887798.jpg (296x344, 76K)

well as I said they arent the worst of the bunch. Their "muh Israel" stick is getting old fast though and they mostly (I think) do it for optics.
Pretty useful party as of right now. They have turned the largest of the left wing parties to also be anti immigration and hard on Islam so they even got a few victories under their belt.
Still they arent unsong heroes as some make them out to be

Attached: thyra-danebod.jpg (1000x1478, 330K)

We need to change the public discourse and narrative before there are any hopes of political solutions. Normalizing right-wing speech is the key.
Make it okay to advocate for the insterests' of ethnic Danes. Not the faggy, multiculti, homo version where everyone can become European and danish as long as they love muh democratic values.

I can't bring myself to vote for any expicitly pro-israel/zionst party. It's literally counterproductive.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg - Kopi.png (1514x1514, 13K)

>what is that flag ?
also, you're clearly a vpn larpin d&c faggot who should probably do us all a favor

Attached: jew_011.jpg (604x604, 40K)