They hate us for our freedom

We have to fight them over there so we don't fight them over here.

Attached: _84553715_bde41440-acad-4376-9c40-38c55afd4c01 (1).jpg (624x351, 29K)

Muslims just understand that the West is a full-on nihilist apocalypse waiting to happen. Can't let that occur you understand.

why did the FBI foster muslim enclaves across america for the last two decades then?

We'll have to fight them over here sooner rather than later to change things

isnt that taliban? they just want the cia niggers out

Reminder, the racial science of old consider Iranians, Afghans, and Indians Eastern Aryans. I'm an Iranian and I'm an Aryan.

Are you sure? Which one destroys America?

Attached: sjwvstaliban.jpg (1486x633, 155K)

It really does sound hollow, after all this time. I’m starting to believe that the Bushes were the liberal globalist squishes that people used to say, no better than the Clintons. Trump is our first real leader since Reagan.

I want to fight them here. The pork in America is much better. I fight better when I start the day with some semi-crispy bacon and black coffee. Pork rinds for a zero-carb snak, and some ribs for dinner. Make the POWs eat chitlins for laffs.

bitch they get paid BY the CIA niggers
alot of them ARE CIA niggers

>We have to fight them over there so we don't fight them over here.
Kill all of them here, secure the borders.

He cute.

Oh gawd don't say anything bout Reagan, the kids wet themselves when you remind them he was /ourguy

... they were using premature babies as mop-heads.

Or, we could just keep them out of here in the first place

Attached: TalmudLawUSA.jpg (536x785, 62K)

Annihilate all muslims and kikes

Attached: C374777D-0215-44EF-A48D-EADED3833D42.jpg (550x397, 94K)

They embarrass the afghan army on a daily basis, which makes for some of the most entertaining stories I read.

Attached: 1531889772054.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Who is 'they'? Also, some may hate your for your freedom, but there's plenty of other things to hate too. Not to say that you deserve hate more than most other places in the world and there are certainly things you could be praised or admired for as well. It's just the reasons for various opinions about your country differ between individuals is what I am saying.

muh freedumbz

>Who is 'they'
Arabs, towel heads, Iranians, Taliban,

Attached: download (97).jpg (300x168, 11K)

you sound like a cia nigger neocon

What is your freedom again? I am genuinely curious as to what you people mean by this. Everything I have heard so far about your "freedom" is a false dream from the devil which drains the individuals and turns society upside down on itself.

that explains it

Attached: youre-either-with-us-or-youre-with-the-terrorists.jpg (400x400, 104K)

Ah, then yeah, in big part they hate your freedom, though mostly the aspects they see as moral rot and debauchery. However, I'd suspect the biggest reason is you not being good little muslims giving everything you own to them and their imams.

Bush and his pals are the ones who come up with the "they hate your freedom" after the mossad blew up the twin towers

Anyone Israel wants you to fight.

yeah, we got jew'd
so what else is new

Attached: rambo 3.png (600x317, 83K)

Ill take your word for it