You all have no idea what's coming

If you thought a centrist was bad, wait until we elect an actual liberal

Attached: obama2_0.jpg (640x360, 22K)

>centrist
yeah right

>liberal elected
yeah right

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Sage

10 years ago Obama was a real liberal
the fact that he's considered near center now is just proof that the slippery slope isn't a fallacy when dealing with progressives

Attached: 1530408179816.jpg (1062x960, 129K)

Obama
Centrist? LOL
What is universal health care

> wait until we elect an actual liberal
we did

Attached: 1509473710958.jpg (480x540, 39K)

>we elect
are you talking about all the illegal immigrants you are importing to vote?

Attached: new_californians.png (1672x929, 2.76M)

You will cry for the days of Trump when the right elect their Ceaser.

I wish you would nominate an actual liberal--one of those tolerant and open-minded people I keep hearing so much about. How many times did king nigger say "The science is settled"? That's not very liberal, it sounds like intellectual authoritarianism--or at least freedom from thought.

wow triggered much
nice larp btw

If you thought a conservative was bad, wait until we elect an actual Right-wing Fascist

it's a pasta not a larp
and you're new as hell for replying

>If you thought a centrist was bad

There's nothing worse than a centrist, they don't even fly their own flag, they're cowards. They do as they're told by whichever side is winning, they're basically women or Belgium.

Yea cause we ha e that, cucktard

Or perhaps it's the liberals that have no idea of what's coming. The right has been pussified but once reality sets in for the middle of the road rightest they will quickly turn hard right and all hell will break loose for progressives.

b-but i was scared
and ur a nigger

Obama's DoJ literally attacked teachers for suspending the nigger children too much
That's a centrist? Pretending like our naiton's school teachers are evil racists and that's the only reason that black kids are disciplined more?

>wait until we start a civil war

The left, given power, will unironically do everything they think the right is doing to them.

You people are insane.

Maybe you should be led by the most cancerous SJW faggot ever. It will be the biggest redpill ever.

lincoln sent all the niggers back to africa
we're all just southerners who put on coal tar for gibbs

Attached: 34857268_256318995112305_7839535253415788544_n.jpg (601x960, 74K)

You just dropped the soap on Jow Forums enjoy this lovely infographic.

Attached: 4fe69b8115aad4080a7191e7ad4ba0771418409b3f3372f835e267ca185fb427.jpg (62x255, 5K)

that right there is how you get ants

might as well call me the fuckin orkin man mate.

nigger

Attached: gibsmedat.jpg (599x494, 89K)

that's when the war starts..after trump, nobody is gonna put up with a commie president

Attached: 1504945335075.png (720x974, 737K)

J-just y-you goys wait

Attached: Lel.jpg (800x552, 114K)

Do you know how stupid you sound?

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 14K)

no.

>They do as they're told by whichever side is winning,
Centrist here and you couldn't be further from the truth.