The reason you hate jews is nothing more than jealousy. You’re just bitter we’re G-d’s chosen people and you aren’t

The reason you hate jews is nothing more than jealousy. You’re just bitter we’re G-d’s chosen people and you aren’t.

Attached: 9B304922-6326-4761-8524-98A74DBD272D.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be God's chosen people
>go through a holocaust

that means iranians, southern italians, and greeks are gods chosen people too.
stupid genitally mutilated mutt:
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

So true, Jews are simply the best. We only dominate you because you guys are distracted by anglo-saxon instincts to sit by the stream and drink heavily.

t. Schlomo Shekelburg
How's that baby foreskin taste rabbi? Nice slide thread you got here.

We make sure our children are clean.

Can't argue with that.

hope you enjoy your autism and low testosterone production too:
>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/

>told to convert to christianity
>not the chosen people
>hang jesus
We r chozen ppl nao

I’m sure we’re very worried about that while we control the media and dominate industry.

He was a false messiah and a false prophet. Not necessarily a bad guy, but he was not chosen by G-d.

nobody give a shit about a fake prophet fake chosenites fake race and fake culture disguised as victimism
there is no strengh in the kike only weakness falsehood and hate,only destroy and degrade everything you touch

this is he power of the builders of this world
this is the power of the master race
soon we will you send where you belong and the leitimate king will reclaim his throne

Attached: 1531275124828.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

How about your philosophies that destroy civilizations

Your nefarious use of industries will be your downfall though.

>we
funny how that collectivism kicks in when you did absolutely nothing other than shitpost here.
wew mutilated lad, I can tell see your place on the spectrum is closer to non-functioning side.
Also Sabbatai Zevi and Jakob Frank are your messiahs, and Rothschild are your kings

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)

checked

You know what the funny thing is? There’s no conspiracy at all, we’re pretty open about it. We work hard, screw a few people over, and have a little nepotism thrown in to get where we are. That’s just how the world works.

Slavery in Egypt? Jews have always been persecuted yet still are super successful. Blacks are the exact opposite

gambit

the sad thing is that i wish we have been beaten by superior people but you clearly are not
thats why we will reclaim our place as you have shown yourself incapable of fullfilling the role

Short list of the different superpowers the Jews have dropped:
>Assyria
>Persia
>Pan-Hellenism
>Rome
>Germany
>Pan-Arabism

Attached: jews2.jpg (2824x1756, 1003K)

>when you've been kicked from every country you have been during +2000 years but you still think that the problem is the other people

Attached: 1458580635173.jpg (540x617, 86K)

>believes 2000+ year history

the list and pic show just the contrary of what claim
you have trasformed from a middle eatern rat in a south european to suvive there goes the pure bloodline
you have been the good goys all your existence and only beaten and expulsed like rats whenn you adquired enoought money and expropiated by the monarch
to clam a victory over a frankesteinized and beaten by 2000 years only to adquire power as european ideologized jew mutt over israel is a fucking joke
while we remain pure and victorious only one defeat that we let us grew even ronger

Hey retard. How come the tattoos are never more than 6 digits? Kys.

Attached: 1526736309217.png (900x600, 838K)

Fuck off Sarah. Kys now kike.

They resent them for having their own ethnostate to the point where many in Jow Forums are starting to argue against the idea of an ethnostate and are pushing for multiculturalism.

Actually it's the other way around asshole

Jews have been the butt hurt ones. You haven't read the Bible I can tell

You are not God chosen you idiot. That is basic of all religions. All religions have one think common. People under religion belive they god is real and other religions are just fairy tales. You god s chosen same way as hindu, muslims or fucking dog or cat. You fanatical faith is pathetic. Our holy book said we are chosen. Hmm. Same like Koran, New Testament, Hindu, Budhisms etc.

It is realy akward how stupid you are.

>G-d

Attached: 1531169239767.jpg (360x361, 15K)

This necessity died with the creation of soap. Try again.

>while we remain pure and victorious only one defeat that we let us grew even ronger
Are you retarded? Have you not seen France? Nonwhites make up 40% of newborns.

>Deny Christ
>Chosen by Christ
I don't think so, Hadar

It's called envious if you desire something somebody else has.

whatever do that in Israel, before you're getting kicked out another time

This.

They wouldn't be hated if they didn't push for multiculturalism, or if they were a victim of it themselves.

The idea that "God" would have to choose something doesn't make any sense. You are "God's" chosen scapegoats and the sooner you work out who "God" actually is the better.

Hint: They live on earth.

its not ,the jew is a acid that degrade everything around him aryans elevated the rest by his holy presence

Kikes are chosen for Gods punishment of a revelation. Niggers are chosen for the LORDs people of an african heritage who became slaves to the european christians who conquered the pagan tradition of you talmud sorcery kikes and mongoloid race. Not the african people of the book nor their Babylonian cousins. Guess that makes you offspring of satan you cowardly child killing unremorseful kike heathens.

The people who "hate" jews don't really care about God at all.

Yes, you are very important people in a sense that the whole world watches as at times you are under a blessing, and when you are under curse. What happens in Israel is very important to the world, because God is more involved with Israel than any other nation.

But this doesn't mean that you are the only people who can be freed from the slavery of this world, you Jews of all people should realize best what happened at the cross if you actually studied the life of Jesus (Yeshua) instead of disregarding it completely because the people in charge tell you he was something he was not.

it doent matter as long as european remain pure and dont lost the will to survive and reconquer their country and position like is happning now all across europe
50 years in nothing in the history of our people is a one last prove that we will deal with

>lie, manipulate and cheat
>chop up your own dicks
>human sacrifice
Top IQ denizens right here

>it doent matter
Absolute state of a race cuck. France, a country with nuclear weapons, becoming either mostly nonwhite or close to being mostly nonwhite would be a disaster for native nationalism in Europe. There's going to be a strong country that will act against other's interests and even use force to clamp down on what they see to as a threat to their multiracial unity.

>We are one before the Lord.

Many Jews today, particularly American Jews, are opposing Israel and want it to accept non-Jewish African refugees and migrants.

>God's chosen people
ffs. Keep telling that to yourselves and justify your bad treating of goys with that, and keep on then wondering why the goys will treat you back bad. geez

>You’re just bitter we’re G-d’s chosen people

You aren't God's chosen people. You don't even come from Israel, you come from Russia. And your religion doesn't come from Israel either, it comes from Babylon.

The bible (tanakh,torah, whatever) says the children of Israel are God's chosen people. You aren't them- you're jews. A larping russian ethnicity that has stolen the history of another people, thus proving that all you're capable of is lies and theft.

BULLSHIT. You WERE the chosen people, before you betrayed Him and sent Him to be executed. Jews are anti God scumbags. If HE came back....they would betray him again. They are SATAN's chosen people now. No amount of suffering in this life and the afterlife is too much for them. They killed Jesus. For this, they must die, then their souls must spend eternity in hell. Jesus killing motherfuckers, I HATE THEM!

If you are the Gods chosen people then who are Josephs sons?

Attached: 1531431616920.png (926x995, 342K)

I'm envious because they have easy access to kikesses, that's it

>We are Yaaaway's chosen people
>yawaaay is the devil

checks out.

gas yourself kike

I once asked a Jewish friend how do i become a jew, because i want to learn there ways so i can become a cheapskate like Eugene Krabs and a master scammer like the ed boys, but he told me it would be hard because i'm to old to have a bar mitzvah

help me out here op, teach me your ways i beg of you

God bless Israel.

Guess what country your people will be kick out of next?

sage

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

Have you even read Revelation? Gods covenant with them is still in effect.

>chosen?

European converts with one drop of semite blood. Who look to the Talmud, instead of torah.

Frauds!

Attached: 83AFEBC8-97F3-45EA-9E48-7B2443A02ED8.jpg (1600x2126, 381K)

God would never choose as His chosen people such a grubby, smelly, insecure, perverted and self hating group of northern Turkmen/Russians as His emissaries. First: all people are God's chosen people. Your karma for the lie only you are is why you keep contracting diseases nothing can cure. You will continue to reap karma for this because telling God's children only you are His child is the worst thing a person can do.

Besides - your faith lies in gold and you love money more than you ever loved or will love Him. Beware for God is real and He is not mocked. You are the synagogue of Satan and this world will soon be rid of you: the worst and most meddling, vile menace humanity has ever known - a traitorous race of born tricksters, frauds, rapists and liars who rah rah each other how "great" you all think you are in your weekly victim therapy sessions you call service but secretly despise yourselves for all you are and have done. Your every instinctive thought is deceit, your every breath is lies.

God hates you. That's why He permitted the holocaust. Yet you have learned nothing which is why when it happens again, as the Arabs described, it will be complete. None of you left and Israel destroyed.

Answer the question:
>If Judaism is not a race
>But most of you are Atheist
>How is Judaism still a religion thus how are Jews not a race?
Looks like Hitler told the truth and you lied.
You lied.
What a surprise. You always do.

i didnt say it would be easy but hardest challange we have had during history
nobody believe that a couple of dishorganized greeks could stop to one of the bigest empires , the achaemids
romans fought for hundred years against the chartaginians for the conrol of the mediterranean
when the westeern roman empire was rooten to the core a last stand took place in chalon where hunns were stopped and thanks to he sacrifice of germans tribes exterminated in nedao
mongols entire european division killed by hugarian in a last stands that would kill 3/4 of their population

if the will to survive remain like it seem is flourishing right now across europe ,i dont despair , i dont have fear anymore

Obvious slide thread is obvious.
>pic related

Attached: IMG_1469.png (247x442, 176K)

Your God doesn't exist.

can we enslave jews again?

God's chosen? Kinda like the master race? And here I was taught to think the Nazis were bad for making such a claim. You people really do accuse others of what you're guilty of.

Chosen people? Does that mean you suck God's dick first?

>we are the chosen ones

that sounds very...supremacist

Your god's a fag.

You show similar behavior of sons of Muslims being told they are princes.