People will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=wDraint-ePs&t=1s

Attached: DE-4-panel-1.jpg (1297x1093, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShGUySxb5nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking barbaric

Attached: 1415303295530.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

her body her choice faggot

>why are u sad mommy
>not as sad as when u had me ripped limb from limb

Why don't they just suck it all out with a vacuum?

This barbaric murder has to stop

Bump

Attached: Family_planning_products-humanae-vitae.png (680x880, 296K)

The number of abortions every year world wide is higher than the number of deaths from all other causes world wide. You can check the numbers yourself.
(((I WONDER WHY BIRTHRATES IN THE FIRST WORLD ARE SO LOW)))

How many is it?

you understand what is said in the video ?

IIRC in America 20% of pregnancies are aborted and 25% of women have an abortion before they hit menopause. That means you can count 8 people on the bus or in the mall or wherever. If it weren't for abortion there'd be 2 more people.

My wife had a miscarriage earlier this month at 20 weeks. They gave her medicine that put her into labor and she pushed the baby out just like a normal birth. This is propaganda.

>links french video
Wtf nigger
We dont care about tour croissant language

You probably never had sex, so you don't know how a guy feels when his bitch tells him her period is late.

Abortion is just a new way to to sacrifice a child to Moloch

Attached: bull.jpg (778x1023, 237K)

The only argument that's pro-abortion that makes any sense is that "undesirables" kill their children more often.

>Muh Body autonomy
So you're in favor of legalizing all drugs and legal suicide? Muh body, muh choice.
So you're in favor of mothers drinking and smoking crack while pregnant? Muh body, muh choice.
It's not even your body, it's your fucking child's body. You're no different than a hamster that eats the children that she doesn't want.

>It's just a bundle of cells.
So are you. Personhood isn't a biologically defined characteristic. There isn't an organ that bestows personhood upon a child. The cells are diploid cells that develop into another human.

>The mother can't provide for the child
Adoption is a thing. Killing someone because they are inconvenient or a burden is otherwise illegal.

Is this loss?

Why is that allowed? I get when it's just some random cells, but when's almost a baby... why the fuck? Unless the woman is about to die this shouldn't ever happen by choice...

this, a dead baby is better than an unwanted baby who's going to be a fuckup

It's perfectly legal no questions asked here up to 6 months, after that you just need a semi decent excuse

Attached: 1532104762722.jpg (762x7314, 625K)

What about handicapped babies, down syndrome etc
Should they be aborted

Where is the line? The fetal stage of development is nothing more than a stage of life.
Can you pinpoint the moment when murdering it becomes immoral?

So that Syrian child who died on the beach was a good thing in your view?

That depends how dedicated you are to a eugenics argument.

>Hordes of savages flooding our sacred homelands
>Millions of the unborn already sacrificed to the dark gods

Strap in lads because we are in for the big one

Attached: 1530961606690.png (712x802, 323K)

>Personhood isn't a biologically defined characteristic
So there arent differences between a human and a fetus?

If you could justify killing them post birth then sure, if not STOP KILLING BABIES YOU SICK FUCK

>People will defend this

It's only bad if its white babies.

Abortion should be free for niggers.

Attached: 88E1FF5FB22F4A349D60BD5D2DAE4760.jpg (816x629, 165K)

>So you're in favor of legalizing all drugs and legal suicide?

Yes. This would reduce our prison population and help us all live happier lives.

Legal suicide is good. If people don't want to live, we can't force them to.

>So you're in favor of mothers drinking and smoking crack while pregnant?

You have responsibility towards a child who you will bring into the world, you do not have that same responsibility to a fetus you're getting rid of.

Good video.

Roasties need to see what they're actually supporting.

What kind of clown world is this? Black and white are the same, man and woman are the same, it is perfectly normal to murder your baby, it is completely sane to cut your dick off and the only ones that see what's going on are a bunch of loners on Jow Forums

Good. Another sacrifice to Satan.

Attached: born to jew.png (486x576, 20K)

You mean happy and excited? Dumb faggot, why are you pumping loads into women if you aren't prepared for the consequences. How can you be so low-t you aren't hoping for a baby bump when you blow a load? I was scared and nervous when I was like 15, then I grew up. Fucking homo

did you understand approxmately the video ?

The woman is the one that legalized abortion and is a jew that sold french organ to israel

kek

People are far less likely to follow through with the abortion if they have an ultrasound

>the american niggsaver brigade shows up

Attached: C1GQy7bXgAQLAy-.jpg (947x1200, 154K)

The only major difference is age. It's an inevitability that we'll be able to bring any fetus to term without a female host. People who dehumanize fetuses do so because they they're unwilling to face the real debate about baby murder. Easier to dehumanize and treat fetuses like an unwanted tumor than accept it's human and discuss why murdering humans based on desirable traits is okay.

Says the toothpaste who speaks a faggy version of German

>The only major difference is age
Not the part where they can't function independently from another body?

>The woman is the one that legalized abortion and is a jew that sold french organ to israel

I'm just getting to that part now.

I still stand by my point, though. Women are being manipulated into murdering their own children and they think it's liberation.

Kicking a women down the stairs for abortion seems more human then this.

If liberals didn't get rid of ther offspring they would raise them instead.

I don't see a problem.

Attached: dttaraer'.png (1220x656, 28K)

Yeah. When it's some cells (an embryo) it's A-OK, when it grows its body parts, that's when it's wrong. Just when it is not conscious in my humble opinion it isn't human. When it's barely conscious, then it violates the NAP so it should be wrong for everyone including left-libertarians
Consider the following: most niggers are up for abortion. White people are not. Even it being legal, most white people don't abort randomly. Just like alcohol, the sole reason of it being legal doesn't mean every white guy is going to use it, so this is good for the white race.

When the thing has grown a cns it has a grossly sized antenna meaningful enough to be thumprinted from anywhere/anytime.

When does the fine structure antenna DNA arc establish a significant enough presence beyond its uniqueness.

A vessel and not just living word, self bootstrapping code.

>It's a child when I want it, it's a fetus when I don't
Schrödinger's pregnancy.
It's either a person or it isn't. The argument can't swing both ways just for a woman's convenience. Either a woman has every right to bring crack babies and fetal alcohol syndrome babies into this world or the body autonomy argument is bullshit.

What species do you think the fetus is? The question isn't whether it's a human, it's whether or not it's a "person". This is a philosophical argument, not a scientific one.

Does a fully developed human have more value than a fetus? OF COURSE. However, there should be equality under the law. A CEO is certainly more valuable to society than a vagrant but murdering either is equally wrong.

>post actual cuck
>imply consistency with anti abortion advocates
That's fucking cute kiddo, but you have to be 18 to use this site

If liberals can be brainwashed, then they can be un-brainwashed too.

does anyone else find themselves instantly really attracted to any girl who opposes abortion? I;ve met a few that are against it and I felt a primal attraction toward them because of their views. Dat maternal and non-violent personality.

>white guy is going to use it
>guy

Literally the first line of my first answer. Learn to read faggots.

I wasn't murder officer, he had a pacemaker so he couldn't live independently

Like adults with iron lungs, or in comas or who need dialysis.

Oh shit.

I'd be the happiest guy alive if I had a kid. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you choose to kill your child?

Attached: a732b2b1ac62a2cdec4621eb7abff80a.jpg (1092x1308, 152K)

i grieve for this world.
we celebrate the mass murder of babies.
we consider this 'right' to be a triumph of progress.
the world is sick...judgement is coming if we don't wake up.

And I see a white nigger.

It's a fetus regardless. If you abort it, it won't ever be a child; if you're bringing it to term, then it will be a child, and you have a moral responsibility to bring it into the best life possible.

They will have their parents genes (which sadly DO largely influence your political views, twin studies had show us this much) and they will be raised by their parents. Even if you went above and beyond you can deprogram maybe few procent. Rest of those fetuses you will save will be the exact people your children will fight with. And let's not even get on the race issue. Without abortion US would be at least 30% black by now.

So are you gonna prep him or do you do it only to black variety?

Meanwhile, back in reality, nonwhites are still growing in proportion to whites despite abortion, because whites are just smart enough to use contraception or abstinence. So you let this gruesome practice continue despite it doing nothing to keep the country white, despite some share of white children being killed by it, all so you can pretend you're stopping our ethnic replacement even though you aren't. All so you don't have to confront the issue directly and ask uncomfortable questions about what to do with the tens of millions and counting foreigners in our lands.

Tezcatlipoca demands slaughter and sacrifices. How many hearts have you ripped from the chests of small children today?

what? you think babies can function independently? humans cannot function independently until adolescence, and even then they are largely dependent on others.
your argument is fundamentally flawed. there is no moral or ethical defense of abortion. it is literally the slaughter of innocents.
it's purely satanic.
neck yourself.
also digits chkd.

It's a way to slow the disproportion down. Nothing else.

>What species do you think the fetus is
irrelevant, not my question, and stop appealing to emotion. Fallacious arguments aren't going to be replied to.
>This is a philosophical argument, not a scientific one.
False, ignoring any viable information for whatever reason is not useful for the discussion.
>Does a fully developed human have more value than a fetus
I don't know, im just wondering the differences between a human and a fetus.
>There should be equality under the law
Equality for different things? Why?
>A CEO is certainly more valuable to society than a vagrant but murdering either is equally wrong
False equivalence, and nonsensical analogy. Maybe i've created an issue with using "human" as a term in contrast with fetus, lets say human individual vs human fetus to clarify.

>Meanwhile, back in reality, nonwhites are still growing in proportion to whites despite abortion, because whites are just smart enough to use contraception or abstinence.
And you know, immigrants pouring in. Also you seem to forget that it's not conservatives that are aborting their kids. It's liberals that would otherwise raise them into more liberals. But sure, i bet if you cry about dead niglets hard enough they will spare your kids during the pourge.

Pitbulls are just tools for extremely late term abortions between the 3rd and 25th trimester.

This gives me a brilliant idea for a Tetris clone.

>I wasn't murder officer, he had a pacemaker so he couldn't live independently
Do you think people with illness somehow equate to fetuses?

see

Looks painful

isn't that nigger Omar sy ?

>what? you think babies can function independently?
No, you've missed the point entirely.
>there is no moral or ethical defense of abortion. it is literally the slaughter of innocents.
I don't disagree to a point, I want an actual argument though.

Oh holy fuck, this guy is retarded

Attached: 1471384277960.jpg (242x240, 9K)

I don't understand the French language, but I can sure understand what's happening in this video.

Attached: 1380770297260.gif (200x147, 459K)

>implying German isn't faggy

>Nigger flag

Won't lie, I teared up at 1:23.

>>A CEO is certainly more valuable to society than a vagrant but murdering either is equally wrong
>False equivalence, and nonsensical analogy. Maybe i've created an issue with using "human" as a term in contrast with fetus, lets say human individual vs human fetus to clarify.

Is it a false equivalence? A human fetus still requires a ton of parenting and education to be as valuable to society as a normal adult. Why isn't this a viable analogy?
>>There should be equality under the law
>Equality for different things? Why?
What are you even asking here?
>I don't know, im just wondering the differences between a human and a fetus.
They are both human, one is a lot smaller, more vulnerable. Why is it that democrats profess to care about the weakest, most vulnerable in society but are so quick to murder babies?

Yea I was responding to a viability question, that shit is irrelevant

I will defend it if the child is non-white.

>republican
Explans so much
Shhh, you got a good thing going.

Attached: 1485297219060.jpg (960x720, 58K)

>I get to decide for someone else whether their life is worth living

You must be an intolerable narcissist. Consider suicide.

Attached: AA917E8F-AAA2-44F6-8432-29365B286320.jpg (750x807, 150K)

New over here, aren't you?
>reddit spacing
Nevermind.

Ah! your right maybe we can get that number for niggers up to 100%.. that would solve so many problems

Attached: sheit[1].png (299x225, 102K)

Nothing else in the leftist dystopia disgusts me more than abortion, and especially the borderline religious worship of it by deranged leftists.

Also all you faggots saying "it's ok because they're majority non-white" aren't much better. What fucking kind of logic is "Yeah satanic ritual sacrifice is ok if the victims aren't white"?

Attached: 956435498332.jpg (351x351, 19K)

Attached: 1388164216935.png (483x291, 15K)

>oy vey its anuddah baby shoah

If americans had any common sense you would concunct some kind of charity to help underprivileged women from urban areas to be independent and unburdened with dead weight of motherhood AGES ago. Cut down on welfare, make abortion easier for niggers and in few generations people will be buing tickets to detroit to see with their own eyes that they aren't just a myth.

They can not risk it being alive when it comes out. Then it would be murder. They have to kill it inside the woman when it is just a really cute tumor

You want people who would casualy murder their child to breed? Are you retarded?

Prolapse.

this process must be mandatory. 7 billion people on earth consuming the natural world until it collapses and the majority of human beings die an afoul death. people should stop reproducing and governments should enforce the decision

youtube.com/watch?v=ShGUySxb5nU

Attached: arctic-sea-ice-min-volume-comparison-1979-2012-v4_resize.png (640x360, 233K)

This is why conservatives lost the battle on abortion. Lack of basic understanding of human biology - or any biology in general.

The “fetus” is simply a human in an early stage of its life cycle. Just like a toddler and a teenager are both humans at different stages of the human life cycle. There are differences among humans along the life cycle (brain development, bone development, hormonal development, etc) but no serious doctor or scientist would ever suggest that a fetus isn’t life, or that a toddler isn’t life or that a teenager isn’t life.

You are confusing “personhood” with “life”. Personhood is a philosophical concept not a biological one.

TL;dr -
You need to educate yourself, dipshit.

Attached: E7FF77AF-82ED-4929-8856-3944B077E7EA.jpg (960x960, 181K)

Women don't think at all, user. They're lead by pure emotions. That's why the Jews can trick them so easily into murdering their babies.

Attached: 9ddea81ae7fa1a4a759c7abd83b5f431--fire-emblem-awakening-henry-morgan.jpg (678x505, 43K)

this desu

Also, people with mental illnesses should not be encouraged to have children. I have no idea why people with severe depression, autism, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, etc have decided that it would be a good idea to pass on their genes and make their child suffer. It's not OK to cut your kid's dick off because they can't consent, and it's also not OK to force them into a lifetime of pain and suffering.