What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Blue Virginia.jpg (655x301, 52K)

'fuck white people' types live there

I live in Virginia and I fucking hate it.

I went out to the mall today, holy shit. Every single person was a Cholo or Negro. I went into a bookstore and every single book was "History of White people." Then I turned it over and it had a black author. The description talked about how race is fake and was made up by white people.

I was in California a week ago (Southern California at that) and they were more white and conservative than Virginia is!

Of course, Western Virginia around Appalachia is nice, but Northern VA and the coast is obstinate cancer.

I assume it's due to the migration of New Yorkers and other liberals into the state, that coupled with brown migration.

NOVA and part of Maryland house all of the people who keep the capital running. Rootless cosmopolitan white liberals and (((fellow whites))) plus Indians/Pakis and Central Americans abound. They're enough to flip the state of Virginia blue in combination with the blacks throughout the state.

CIA testing grounds.

The redpill is that everywhere with an electronic voting system is rigged

DC overflowed into NOVA, and NOVA has way more people than the rest of the state. Also all of the refugees from Maryland, one of the shittiest states in the country

NOVA happened. Pls send nukes

This. NoVa is cancer, the eastern shore isn’t that bad but Newport News, Hampton is trash. Richmond is pretty lefty but still alright.

t. Richmonder on vacation

>muribro shitposting as a froggo while on vacation

kek

One of the perks of being on vacation desu

Theres enough misinfo on this board brah tag your posts with t. American on vacation. I was in europe 2 month last summer and tagged every post like a sperg.

Former Richmonder here. Honestly it doesn't take much to get away from any lefty bs around there (not that it's bad to begin with) I moved to Hanover and shit's cash

>NOVA
>Fairfax
>White trash types moving there from the godless new england and the shit cities in Ohio

NOVA and the Norfolk area. Look a county map OP, it's all red except NOVA-Richmond-Norfolk

This. The area is filled with government contractors. Literally the swamp.

Yeah I live near Cary town which is pretty nice but slowly getting more and more busier near my house. The west end is pretty nice too as well.
Yeah you’re right but shitposting is too much fun kek

At least the CRIME TIMES tells the truth. They use Memes instead of articles.

Stormy Daniels on the CRIME TIMES cover. lol

Attached: 18wk29.jpg (1577x1576, 580K)

It's actually Dubya's fault. His war on terror grew the government quite a bit and many of those government workers moved to Northern Virginia or Maryland not wanting to live in the city. I would also imagine Virginia, having been a pretty loyal Republican state for the past half century, got many of the contracts for government facilities, bringing government workers in under Bush. I live in Maryland and we didn't get quite as much as Virginia during that period, though Fort Meade was expanded quite a bit. Though this brings in a lot of money, government workers not in the military tend not to vote Republican. By the end of Bush's second term, the state was just barely in the blue column, then Obama made sure it would be hard to make it go back. Virginia has a chance if Trump sends those government workers packing, maybe if voter ID laws are enforced.

immigration happened.

Attached: Capture.png (1343x746, 1.74M)