How old were you when you even realized Rhodesia existed? Do you think it was purposely hidden from you?

How old were you when you even realized Rhodesia existed? Do you think it was purposely hidden from you?

Attached: Flag of the Republic of Rhodesia.jpg (1280x960, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI
europasoberana.blogspot.com/2014/11/globalistan-construyendo-el.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=oRxxKGvkBlM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7ebj_o1gc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=P0yq-pSeG58
youtube.com/watch?v=7SIo9hATT-c&t=1232s
972mag.com/the-dark-narrative-of-israels-rhodesia-fantasy/111926/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but i learned that rhodesia actually never existed, they just unjustly think they did

quite surprised,... but since the only thing they teach about south africa = slavery bad, dutch bad,... mandela good i kinda wasn't at the same time

Attached: 63369265_QioHAZQl_c.jpg (480x595, 60K)

Is there anything more manly than going through the bush with short-shorts and a FAL

Attached: download (1).jpg (468x386, 33K)

I dont think i knew about rhodesia until i was 18.

Absolutly...

Growing up one of the guys my father worked with was British and he actually kept a Rhodie flag in his office.

Never knew what it was except a few times my dad mentioned he was a racist or something...except my dad really seemed to like talking to him and he was a really nice decent guy.

When i started reading Jow Forums about two years ago i read several threads about Rhodesia and it was quickly obvious why the media NEVER EVER MENTIONS RHODESIA.

It was literally heaven on earth... a beautiful abundance.

I cried for days after i learned what had happened...

It made me realize even more that Communists are our mortal enemy.

They dont want people to know about Rhodesia because it would give White Europeans something noble and righteous to fight for..

I'll go to my grave knowing i did everything i could to stop this tide of death and destruction.

My dad introduced me to John Edmond when I was around 15. It absolutely is kept secret from people.

I learned about Rhodesia in around 6th grade. I was doing a project for 6th grade geography class, One thing lead to the next and I saw myself reading it on wikipedia. Kept my knowledge of it as a secret.

OP Here

This is what I expected - I grew up in Zim(SA after 2002) and when I moved to the US for university, nobody believed me when I told them I was from Zimbabwe. I have to personally explain the history every time someone asks to help them understand.

I don't understand why though - why is the west so intent on shutting it out?

Attached: rhodie military parade.jpg (640x396, 175K)

Attached: 1493481988543.jpg (800x550, 182K)

because when a man can decide his own destiny you cannot control him

Fairly young. Gen X here. I used to read Soldier of Fortune magazine in the 80s and there were lots of articles about Rhodesian military and mercenaries.

when I was a kid (had a classmate who had a Rhodie mom)
I think so

Attached: 1329257310001.jpg (771x1124, 360K)

Just a few months ago

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI

Where can I buy some of that dope camo they're wearing?

I saw that on a Spanish forum and find that quite interesting:

It is usually stated that the European powers gave up their colonies after World War II due to pressures from the US, who wished to penetrate into the territories that made up the old European Colonial Empires, although there is undoubtedly a sizable amount of truth in this statement, another factor is usually ignored and forgotten, and this is that the surrender of the European colonial Empires was also the result of a voluntary cedings from the part of these European powers:
Seen from the XXI century, the decolonization process -always lubricated with false ornamental idealisms and humanitarianisms- actually turned out to be the cover of a silent struggle between two forms of private property:

1- That of the white colonials, who were on the road to becoming autonomous and constituting the United States of South Africa, the United States of Central Africa, Indochina, Hindustan, the Maghreb, the Nile, the Congo, etc.: the ripe fruit that falls from the tree engendering a new tree. Ultimately, these communities of ethnic Europeans had established powerful networks of influence and, due to their small size in relation to the territory and population they governed would have concentrated great amounts of power and wealth in few hands, forming rival elites, potentially capable of supplanting the globalist ones. In general, European colonials (for example, English farmers in Rhodesia) were taller, healthier, were better constituted, were richer, had greater living space (the fact they dominated dozens of hectares with their own means of production gave them authentic power and sovereignty, not merely bureaucratic or nominal), practiced more sports, spent more time outdoors, eat more meat, had higher birth rates, and their IQ was higher than that of the Europeans from the metropolis. Their religiosity was stronger and, amongst them, drug addiction, homosexuality, sexually transmitted diseases, urban gangs and other symptoms of decline were rare. They produced excellent soldiers. More importantly, they were beginning to develop the qualities of a dominant caste outside the decision-making circles of the metropolis; De Gaulle outlined this last thing when he said, in regard to the pied-noirs (European settlers in Algeria) that they were no longer French because they did not think like Frenchmen, having abandoned the egalitarian ideals of the Enlightenment. Globalization had to prevent the white colonials from constituting countries comparable to Rhodesia, South Africa or Israel at all cost.

2- That of great Western multinationals, led by men, also of high IQ, who had never set foot on the colonies in their lives and who had never had to build a farm from scratch, but simply set out to parasitically seize the conquests of the white colonial settlers. Multinationals destabilized the entire Third World in order to buy its wealth and labour at a bargain price, and also to impede the emergence of rival social elites and independent States (as happened in South Africa and Rhodesia) that would have enclosed within their borders the riches of the territories they controlled, taxing their products in such a way that High Finance would have had to spend significant amounts of capital (capital that would have been used to strengthen the position of those States) to acquire them. Rhodesia, turned into Zimbabwe, applied ethnic cleansing policies to destroy the power of the white farmers, but Nicky Oppenheimer, the patriarch of multinational mining companies such as De Beers and Anglo American Corporation, owns in Zimbabwe an extension of land similar in size to the surface of Belgium, something which would not be possible if the farmers remained on the ground.

There is no need to point out who won. In order to maximize profits, the intermediaries had to be removed, so as to turn the old colonial Empires into a growing heap of brainless starving thirdworlders, with indigenous "elites" that were easily bribable with pay-checks, official cars and small doses of power, it was necessary to remove the white pioneers and entrepreneurs from the equation, instigating authentic anti-white ethnic cleansings. The United Nations, primary responsible, covered up this criminal process with false humanitarian and anti-racist arguments. In reality, no decolonization process was the result of the military success of an anticolonial insurgency (usually of Marxist sign and supported by the USSR and China, if not directly by the UN, London, Washington or already decolonized states, such as Morocco and India). Rather, all decolonizations were the result of voluntary diplomatic cedings -incomprehensible at first- by the part of the metropolis, pressured by business and financial emporiums, foreign powers and sectarian conciliabules. (...)

europasoberana.blogspot.com/2014/11/globalistan-construyendo-el.html

2015. There was a meme back then about Rhodesia becoming Zimbabwe. Where people would spam Zimbabwe is rhodesia

First time I remember hearing about Rhodesia was in 1976 (I was 17) when Reagan talked about sending a token US military force there to supervise elections.

Attached: 1523614625308.jpg (1134x750, 123K)

Going in the bush with shortie shorts, and a fal with the sole purpose of killing commie niggers.

Attached: 1463618627001.jpg (657x960, 120K)

heard it mentioned by name, no detail about it ever until lurking here

Attached: rodesia__2_.jpg (528x960, 129K)

Attached: 1463619429003.jpg (900x591, 164K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

Attached: 1525903565173.jpg (621x1000, 219K)

Attached: 1463619429002.jpg (1200x800, 234K)

That's the dream

Attached: 1502031168907.jpg (1024x467, 64K)

It blows my mind that John Edmond is still out there writing Rhodie song

youtube.com/watch?v=oRxxKGvkBlM

Reminder that Rhodesians never die.

Attached: 1525540421564.jpg (640x705, 65K)

Can I get a quick run down on Rhodesia? I know it was the bread basket of Africa, and now Zimbabwe sucks, but can I get a better picture? Also aesthetic flag, if I’m being honest

Based and Redpilled

this is wonderful, thank you

Here's a good run down and some other pics i have

Attached: 1518039515225.jpg (528x960, 148K)

before...and after....

Attached: 1915249_1682904628652163_8789668111978360676_n.jpg (597x720, 83K)

I actually grew up with my dad telling me about Rhodesia, the 1918 German Revolution, and the Polish Soviet War.

Attached: 00000cb2_big.jpg (1000x605, 135K)

Absolute Larping: the thread

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7ebj_o1gc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=P0yq-pSeG58
youtube.com/watch?v=7SIo9hATT-c&t=1232s

This is pretty interesting. I had a neighbor when I was much younger who was a Rhodesian.

>White British colony
>communist niggers start attacking it
>declares independence in 1965
>war ramps up
>colonies near by fall
>Rhodesia is embargoed
>international pressure causes the PM to fold
>communist niggers come to power
>kill whites, and take their land
>most whites flee to Australia, America, and Britain
>communist niggers ruin country and they all starve

My dad told me nobody liked the Rhodesians anyway and asked why I was even interested when I asked him about it after hearing about it from here last year.

A museum.

i dont know much desu. why is rhodesia so admired here? quick research showed that it was even in peak times only 8% white

here are some Rhodie pics for you mate

Attached: r23.jpg (1024x567, 187K)

Attached: r2141.jpg (1024x668, 170K)

Yes, but it was that seed of white men that tamed the wilderness, gained the cooperation of local tribes and made it flourish, a sight to behold. It's a testament what Africa can be, with the right men, but isn't and never was since.

Attached: r2346.jpg (1024x659, 193K)

Attached: r3243.jpg (1024x635, 134K)

Attached: r9465.jpg (804x630, 74K)

It was a white run state that got stabbed in the back by the international Jew.

Attached: r95365.jpg (1024x590, 133K)

Thats why it was supported by the jews?

972mag.com/the-dark-narrative-of-israels-rhodesia-fantasy/111926/

Attached: 1470014097296.jpg (500x700, 106K)

It was supported by Israel, not the diaspora.

Attached: r5352.jpg (460x700, 294K)

>Thats why it was supported by the jews?
Israel and intl. Jewry are not the same.

Attached: 1470011818216.jpg (582x840, 92K)

Attached: r5345.jpg (640x446, 237K)

Family vacation

Attached: r11.jpg (800x527, 130K)

Attached: r8673.jpg (640x524, 82K)

Attached: r2235.jpg (898x675, 150K)

Good day to you guys, I was not my intention to spam

Attached: r1.jpg (1019x1484, 105K)

Attached: 4b2621fed5d203d1b3f6aff7a787b457--a-lion-zimbabwe.jpg (710x960, 163K)

There are still some whites in Zimbabwe left.
I remember when one of them posted here.

Not too long ago, so 22.
How can i explain what made Rhodesia so great to a gf who screams "fucking hitler trump" whenever i say anything not tolerant? Bread basket of Africa won't work, because "colonialism is bad", "Europeans are evil", etc.
>tfw slowly but surely getting through her thick skull and she at least admits fags are "a bit weird when you think about it"

I've heard about it in passing but it got swept under the rug with the rest of African history. It wasnt until I saw the side by side pics did things really register. It is sort of like the Russian Revolution where if you pry too deep into it an automatic redpill presents itself.

What were the rules on segregation and inter-racial relations in Rhodesia?

I suggest you shouldn't start with Rhodesia, but hit somewhere closer to home. God knows that the liberals and commies are bad enough that you can find enough of their harm and corruption in your country, something she is too intimate with to wave away with childish excuses.
Take your time.
I've never had a gf that didn't come to view the world closer to the way I do over time. Just don't be obnoxious about it, be patient and choose your moments. Especially early in the red pilling. Don't go extreme to early, count on dialing it up over time.
Good luck.

Attached: r114.jpg (800x542, 207K)

I knoe nothing about rhodesia but just looked in wikipedia that it was a racist pseudo state

Are you Jewish Israeli-man?
I know there are a lot of Russian ''Jews'' in Israel who just faked birth certificates and names so they could make aliyah.

ha, I think I remember that one. He told a story how he used to barter beer when he worked at a brewery when they started inflating their currency to the moon. Wonder if it was Lion lager? kek

Also, don't get into arguments you know will degrade into an irrationality on her part. Unless you're pushed into on. try to stay away from that. If she senses you're trying too hard to convince her of something she will resist and close up.

Attached: r654.jpg (1024x664, 52K)

Yeah Jewish, though I am an atheist.

Attached: r234.jpg (1024x666, 175K)

The aesthetic lives on in straya

Are you Ashkenazi, Sephardi or Mizrachi?

blood diamond came out in 2006 and mentioned it i was 20. when decaprio goes "its RODESIA M8 not liberia" or something.

capped and saved

you didn't need the "though"

Attached: colonial_redpill.png (1845x757, 196K)

It was historically very close to us so many of the older people know about it, my family lived in Rhodesia during the colonial war in Mozambique so I know about it since I was little

This, plus
>jewish geopolitics

yay i found some neat graphics about Rhodesia

Attached: 1511321639035.jpg (640x672, 133K)

another cartoon

Attached: 1511323328899.jpg (750x474, 108K)

Attached: 1518040381206.png (1080x2220, 309K)

i dont have a source on this image but if anyone else does id love to see it

Attached: 1518039494185.jpg (480x552, 41K)

>Jow Forums and Jow Forums revive Rhodesia

i can dream anons....i've always wanted my own farm

What the fuck, why is it blocked for my country?

This is why Jow Forums is still worth coming to. Fascinating analysis.

>How old were you when you even realized Rhodesia existed?
I discovered it after 2014 at a pol post that explained the rhodesia situation

Because you shouldn't be watching wrongthink user. Your EU leaders know whats best.

(((they))) don't want you to know, censoring history to change the future.

Portugal and Israel were the last two states to support Rhodesia. Portugal's efforts in fighting globalists across Africa were inspiring.

Attached: r223.jpg (798x600, 213K)

About 14, that's when we got to the 20th century in history class