Albanian language

Does the albanian language have its roots in the greek language ? or it an non european language ?

Attached: albanian-phrases-and-words.png (730x487, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbASHwGwMN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxhaism
academia.edu/5766282/Common_Lexic_in_Romanian_and_Albanian._Substrate_and_Loanwords
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language
balkaneu.com/albanian-lost-children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know about the language but they are a Turkroach colony

oke mate, message me when u know more about the albanian language.

bong education

alright mate, i just wanted to give u some company, your thread seemed lonely

It's an indo European language that isn't closely related to any other language

>Does the albanian language have its roots in the greek language ? or it an non european language ?
Albanian language has it's roots in sounds of pigs farting from their asses.
Albanians heard it and took it as their native tongue. It suits them very well.

/picture related is Mother of Albanian language.

Attached: pig-ass-fart-Modifica.jpg (590x764, 525K)

>/picture related is Mother of Albanian language.
scientists aren't agreeing though. the supporter of the goat theory propose that the albanian language is in fact heavily influenced by the goat dna of the albanians

i find that hard to believe. my friend told me its a mixture of turkish and greek with some slavic words dont know if that is true.

cringy memeflaggot

Has its roots in Arabic and Turkish, just like Albanian Genetics

>Albanian Genetics
see image in this post, KEK

goat theory ? goat dna ? wth are u saying ?

Attached: 1521830710624.jpg (499x470, 19K)

disinfo. arabic is a semitic language turkish is not

Attached: CHEERS.jpg (400x400, 20K)

its chechen language

if you've ever heard an Albanian speak, this is a very plausible explanation

youtube.com/watch?v=NbASHwGwMN4

LOL

Attached: Bread and Wine-5..jpg (1024x634, 180K)

Its pretty curious since most of the words that are supposedly of dacian origin in the romanian language can also be found in albanian, as well as words with latin origins and obviously turkish loanwords

I got Google translation to that video....
it was like,
...fart fart farrrrt faaaarrrttt farttt fart fart fart

>All these diaspora fags who had to leave their country because we burnt down their houses ITT
Feels good, senpai.

Attached: giphy_0.gif (550x400, 114K)

i just listened to some chech and compared it to albanian vastly different. chech is cyrillic with some latin/arabic influence.

who gives a fuck? fucking retard wants to make a thread about his own country so he hides his puny rat flag so that noone would call him out.

hey, dumbass, how about you fuck off back to Jow Forums or talk about POLITICS here? not your shitty ass rat country? got it? mirdit qe njoshit fuqiri

Albanians BTFO

interesting first time ive heard about the dacian language. there are a bunch of theories surrounding this language, i will research this further later tonight. great post.

KEK'd

And what balkan country doesn't make these shill threads?

I have another question. Why is a nation so influential in world history is hated so much?

Albanians may have influenced countries more than colonial powers. The greatest example is Egypt. Even in modern times, some people chose Albanian communism over Russian version.

all of them do, because balkaniggers are retarded. they literally do this to prove to themselves that their country is relevant somehow. don't know why the albanian rats do it since i never find a single positive reply about their "nation" (I would rather call it a union of tribes).

im actually a linguist interested in learning more about isolated language branches u knobhead

100% pure Illyrian

>Albanians may have influenced countries more than colonial powers. The greatest example is Egypt.
what this diaspora james belushi faggot is talking about is Muhammad Ali, an Albanian Ottoman nobleman who ruled Egypt in the 19th century and his dynasty continued to rule egypt unill Nasser fucked over those rats. not very relevant at all
>Even in modern times, some people chose Albanian communism over Russian version.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[Citation Needed]

>what this diaspora james belushi faggot is talking about is Muhammad Ali, an Albanian Ottoman nobleman who ruled Egypt in the 19th century and his dynasty continued to rule egypt unill Nasser fucked over those rats. not very relevant at all
Learn history.

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Learn history.

>Servian intellectuals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxhaism

u speak of albanian influence in egypt. u mean ottoman influence right ?

academia.edu/5766282/Common_Lexic_in_Romanian_and_Albanian._Substrate_and_Loanwords
Yeah it seems that our languages are very similar lexically

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

Partially but not entirely.

Bureaucracy in Ottoman Empire is basically bunch of Albanians hanging around. Surprising number of government positions were given to Albanians.

But besides these, Albanians themselves were also instrumental.

redpill me on this history u speak of there seems to be different versions of it.

Q. Why Albanians fucking pigs in their asses.
A. To spoil the bacon for EU and America.

Attached: Albanian pig fucker.jpg (900x600, 133K)

... maybe because you were albanians originally?
Just look at your traditional clothings. Looks almost the same as Albanians.
Not to mention the Aromanians of the Balkans ; they are basically proto-romanians who settled there while you were traveling East.

See

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

the wiki seems to describe ottoman influence not so much albanian influence.

the wiki describes ottoman influence not so much albanian influence.

yeah ive thought about that possiblity
Pretty interesting

Listen, you wanted stuff about Albanian influence in Egypt? Here. Take it or leave it.

Albanians instrumental during ottaman reign i didn't know about this. i will research this later tonight. intriguing post

it's some sort of creole, by sound it's something like greek and french with a heavy dose of slavic. There's also a tinge of Caucasian like Chechen (remember, Albania in Azeribaijan?)

And guess what, Albania was part of Ottoman Empire at the time. As part of Ottoman Empire, they had more power in the nation than regular Turks from Anatolia.

It is Albanian influence. You're just thinking of it as if modern nations had always been there.

I had a really long convo with an albanian proffessor once when I was living in Greece and he was certain that he could make sense of most greek and latin words using albanian. Funny thing is that I threw super difficult words yet he still came with the perfect explanation kek.
I think Albania is just the undeveloped part of the indo europian people, because they lived up in the mountains with little contact to the outside world, thus they are more closely related to what we used to be. I think this theory needs support, or at least some scrutiny

>Albanians

more like bosniaks and literally everyone and their dog as long as they weren't turks

i think this is all some illuminati tier conspiracy and all the muslims are waiting for a signal to convert back to whatever they were and pull a crusade or something

>Learn history.
of course james belushi here thinks the modern history of the middle east is extremely important. the only thing Egypt is good for is the suez canal

i will take it with a grain of salt i didnt know that

ottoman empire == bunch of albanians hanging around.

Why are britbongs always so embarrassing?

>Anatolia.
SEAT OF SATAN.

Dumb vlachoserb with a fake language created in the early 20th century you are very wrong
Albanians are North Africans who got whitened by serbs

Attached: IMG_4580.jpg (264x191, 22K)

All of south Serbia is Albanian

Whenever that happens, Ottomans had Serbs backing them, so no biggie (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis)

But it's not really a conspiracy. They really did try to be the new Roman Empire. If it wasn't for a couple of Sultans they wouldn't have had holdings in Asia or Africa at all.

this is what i thought. a mixture of different languages but im starting to doubt now that im researching.

If you think history is not important why are you discussing it?

Also don't publicly say "the only thing Egypt is good for is the Suez Canal" loudly. People may not be as accepting as they are in Jow Forums in real life.

>Shit that can be literslly googled: the thread
It's Greek-Illyro-Thracian-Dacian with some Latin and Slavic/Turkish loanwords. Linguistics are only applied to the oldest words for the most common things in a language. Loanwords don't constitute languages.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language

This thread can literally be closed down now considering the fact that 89% of posts belong on together with most Balkan threads because (we) balkaniggers are thick headed children who can't refrain from shitposting.

Attached: 1511342602474.png (469x452, 277K)

>Caucasian
>This myth again

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 22.34.04.png (1568x103, 63K)

Definitely not Greek.
Latin and Russian are based on Greek alphabets.

interesting albanian seems to be a language worth looking into. great post

several dialects too, gheg, tosk, arvanite, arbresh

OI BRUV YOU GOT A LOICENSE FO DEM BANTS M8?

implying anyone in this country gives a rat's ass about the desert that is egypt. bektashi, how about instead of trying to pretend like you're superior to someone on Jow Forums go outside for once? and going to your job over at subway doesn't count

well I worked there for around 2 years, but more in Greece and Croatia. Hell I even wrote some of those words down and I tell them to my friends here now cause it's just fun

+
I guess, if the extremely big difference is inside the personally acceptable level of someone's, then, it is Greek, as most of Europe's languages (except the Nord) based on -if-.

>Greek-Illyro-Thracian-Dacian
>Greek is related to Pelasgian languages
the absolute state of albanian revisionists

Why are you so inclined to insult me rather than providing arguments. Saying Egypt is and has always been irrelevant is a stupid argument at every level.

And I'm not Albanian, I don't work at Subway either.

Instead of these useless Balkan thread flame wars why don't you faggots do something beneficial for the whole of society?
Get in here
Avoid this obvious slide thread bullshit.
Sage

Albanians are descendants of Albs, and Albs are descendants of swines.
So yes Albanians are genetically related to pigs. Same as black Americans related to monkeys and chimps.

Who said we don't do those things? We're not Americans.

[Citation Needed]

>Why are you so inclined to insult me rather than providing arguments.
Bitch, do you actually fucking go on Jow Forums to debate people? And you're trying to imply that I'M the one with no social skills? Are you fucking retarded?
>Saying Egypt is and has always been irrelevant is a stupid argument at every level.
I said that "Albanian Egypt" was irrelevant besides the construction of the Suez canal. If you're gonna say that it was politically relevant, fine, Afghanistan was relevant too. I never said Egypt was ALWAYS irrelevant, I just said that nobody in Serbia gives a single shit about Egypt as they shouldn't.

writing albanians words down and telling them to your friends is your way of having fun ?intriguing post.

if u would have to pick one favourite albanian word what would it be ?

qifsha
best word ever, it means hello in albanian

Sure, we'll go with that.

i have to go with pershendetje, it means fuck you

>Because pedophile rings aren't a global phenomenon that affects all levels of infrastructure.
>no such thing as child sex trafficking in the balkans
>human trafficking doesn't exist over here only in America
Explain the missing children
balkaneu.com/albanian-lost-children/
Help to stop this shit.

No you got it wrong. See albanian has around 400ish 1 syllable words. So you can get latin or greek words and split them in syllabes WHICH are words in the albanian language and when you account for speaking and historical changes, you get a whole sentence which is curiously enough the explanation of the word. So I used to throw words at the guy for a week and he would come up with their dissection and give me an entire sentence making sense of the word.
It was always a good table talk, and people find it interesting

>I said that "Albanian Egypt" was irrelevant besides the construction of the Suez canal. If you're gonna say that it was politically relevant, fine, Afghanistan was relevant too. I never said Egypt was ALWAYS irrelevant, I just said that nobody in Serbia gives a single shit about Egypt as they shouldn't.
Read about the crisis Muhammad Ali caused and try to focus on how big of a deal it was, who got involved, try to argue that it is irrelevant then.

Or read about how British got involved in Egypt, and then try to argue it was always irrelevant.

But if your point is it is irrelevant for people in Serbia, then you may have answered the question "Why is Albania relevant and influential in world stage while Serbia is an n+1 Balkan country?"

>Pelasgo-meme
Yeah a neighbouring region never shared any similarity witht he Greek language even though it was literally colonized by Greeks in antiquity before the Romans arrived. Absolutely not. It's all nationalist revisionism.

Today it's far from Greek (except for loanwords like Molly and Portokalli etc) but linguistically it shares some (very few similar strings) but even more of such with Latin because of the Romans.

Jesus man just fucking read the link I sent you retard.

Attached: 1531955548662.gif (500x493, 631K)

who gives a fuck though? are you gonna do anything about it? everyone with half a brain knows that the elite is in shady shit, they have been since the concept of such a social class existed

wrong hello = pershendetje, qifsha is a curse word. nice try tough

>I said that "Albanian Egypt"
are you talking about the Ukraine???

>>Pelasgo-meme
>It's wrong because i said it is
>Yeah a neighbouring region never shared any similarity witht he Greek language even though it was literally colonized by Greeks in antiquity before the Romans arrived.
Bitch, by calling it "Greeco-Illyro-Thraco-Dacian", you are directly implying that this is a language family that your dialect of Illyrian (just assuming it's true for the sake of the argument) is in this language family. Greeks are not autochthonous to the balkans, they moved in here 2000BC. Before that, the native pelasgians lived here, who are Dacians, Illyrians and Thracians

No, thats not true. There are some loanwords depending where you are (slavic loanwords in kosovo, greek in south albania etc.) but apart from that it has nothing to do with any other language. The most loanwords are from latin anyway, not greek, turkish or slavic.

>qifsha
>best word ever, it means hello in albanian
Funny, google said it means, I fuck your pigs in their asses.

Jow Forums is not muh flags board.

Screencap or it didn't happen, faggot.

Neither of the countries are relevant, I came to this thread to tell you motherfuckers that things like Jow Forums and /his/ exist, so you can talk about your rat country there. This is about world politics.

>Read about the crisis Muhammad Ali caused and try to focus on how big of a deal it was, who got involved, try to argue that it is irrelevant then.
Your worldview seems to be that this powerful Ottoman empire was destroyed by Muhammad Ali's Egypt, when the Ottoman empire was literally on the brink of being partitioned by Russia every fucking decade. It caused a political crisis the was that Japan caused a crisis in Russia in 1905.

albanians (or at least a huge % of them) are actual subhumans. look up "albanian civil war" it's the funniest shit ever.

basically many people invested their life savings in fucking ponzi and pyramid schemes that promised up to 100% interest.
so being barely sentient fucktards they kept falling for them, and as a result more and more scammers started setting those schemes up. this kept going until half the population invested on those scams.

so when the bubble inevitably burst the retards actually demanded the government to pay them back. yes they blamed the government that they were retards. of course the amount of money lost amounted to 50% of the country's gdp so their ridiculous request was actually impossible.
so what did the Albanians do? they chimped the fuck out and started killing each other, looting everything on sight and burning down the whole country, with thousands dying in the process.

just typing this disgusts me at the very idea of such pathetic creatures existing

Attached: 658.png (600x887, 854K)

what does cyrillic sound like?

Attached: 1530570577755.jpg (286x509, 12K)

Are you guys actually illyrians or is it an exaggeration of the communist regime
We have a similar situation here

>i'm a linguist
>"chech" is cyrillic
can you literally stop LARPing?

400ish 1 syllable words rly ? dissecting latin/greek words into albanian syllables hmmmm u sure aroused my curiosity.

good post.

>mohammed still butthurt Albanian destroyed all his Turkroach armies with 1/10th the manpower

Attached: 0A3F4D41-803C-49F6-B48B-9617192A9739.jpg (760x836, 92K)