The end is nigh. Repent of your wickedness o ye sinners...

The end is nigh. Repent of your wickedness o ye sinners. Here are God's words of apocalyptic warning that clearly describe the society we live in.
>2 Timothy 3:1-5
>But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power.
REPENT NOW OR PERISH IN FLAME O YE SINNERS!

Attached: 1368892.jpg (936x622, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f7tix
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
archive.is/LsSAR
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177776084/#177777777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, the end is nigh.

Attached: Repent.png (612x392, 466K)

>Cucktianity
>Worshiping kike on stick
>3 gods

No thanks

streamable.com/f7tix

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

the trinity is the biggest lie in Christianity. not true at all, just another catholic lie

>protestants realised catholic church got everything wrong

>oh except that trinity thing they were 100% correct on that one particular thing

yeh roight m8

There is NO ARCHIVE of the Jesus happening!!! Post proofs he was here to make mods Sepuko

What is your opinion on MEMES??? Are they a cheap comedy trick??
Or are they the beginning of our evolution into telepathy and MindSpeak???
>memes are a medium for us to channel energy and ideas

We are telepathically speaking to each other...

>memes need to be preserved
We need the meme archive OFFLINE... we need carvings, sculptures, statues and art memes made and stored inside caves for future generations..
>we must escape the digital serfdom
Create real life meme replicas and STORE THEM UNDERGROUND!!
>a meme time capsule
Also how will future generations view memes???
As hieroglyphs??? As simple art and nothing more...
We need to preserve them
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

This is something you gotta see

>God speaks to anons 177777777
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

Proofs of pizzagate
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44

IckeWAVE
Ritual satanism music video
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

Observe

Also this is THE ONLY non monotized and anti shekel goblin YT channel... zero ways to donate and zero jews

You will approve!

Attached: 1532269934190m.jpg (1024x795, 380K)

You foolish and wicked men. How dare you mock the Lord. You won't be laughing in five days time. Repent now before its too late o ye sinners.
>A Blood Moon will be visible in July, 27-28 2018
>The result is that the moon will appear a brilliant white colour.
>Within an hour, that will change as the moon is eclipsed by the Earth moving between it and the sun.
>This will make it go a red colour and usher in the end of times.
>While foolish stargazers enjoy the dazzling phenomenon, doomsdayers will be preparing for armageddon.
>The solar event will be a sign of the end of the world .
>A passage in the Book of Joel says: “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
>There’s also a reference in Revelations: “I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.”
archive.is/LsSAR

Attached: f10024755da23b13b3b7422cd7da905ea4b24745.jpg (482x321, 8K)

Attached: 1428163328855.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Christ is the Son of God. Not God himself. The Bible says this dozens of times. How can the Son be the Father?

O ye wicked man. It is your own wickedness that blinds your eyes to the glory of the Holy Trinity. Repent of your sins and embrace the Lord so that you may bask in heaven's glory.

Attached: the-holy-trinity.jpg (897x960, 151K)

I was here when it happened. Repent the end is neigh.

Did you really believe mods could contain the glory of the Lord? Behold my brother. Here the archive you seek.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177776084/#177777777

Attached: glory-of-god.jpg (1280x573, 136K)

that picture even has them as two separate people

Today’s “Jews” are really satanists

It is your own wickedness that blinds you of the truths contained in the picture. Reject the devil and open your eyes fool. The end is upon you.

ROD OF IRON

Matthew 5:22 - ...but whosoever shall. say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

if 44 the end is near

Attached: 44©.png (270x270, 131K)

We have much to do first :)

Kill yourself faggot and go meet you jewish goat fucking volcano god.

You may mock true believers today but you won't soon enough. The day of the Lord is upon you. REPENT O YE MAPLE SYRUP CHUGGING NONBELIEVER!

Alright, ill make sure to leave a talmud smeared in shit on my doorstep so that King Kike leaves me the fuck alone.

thanks for reminding me to filter your flag

Of course it's a fucking leaf who will take the doubles.

Attached: 1531804204851.jpg (222x293, 18K)

Page 10. You lost faggot. Pay no heed to the hebe.

Nowhere does the Bible say Jesus is God. Only mistranslated verses and out-of-context verses "say" Jesus is God.

The Trinity is a Helenistic philosophical idea and pagan belief. Not a Biblical teaching. We know this because of the definitions used to describe it: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, and persons is all Greek metaphysical terms originating in Helenistic Philosophy going back to Plato and Aristotle. The word hypostatic union comes from hypostasis. It is a philosophical idea from Helenistic Greek Philosophy. The Trinity can only be supported with pagan doctrine. These terms and beliefs are not found in the Bible but in Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras. The Trinity can be traced back through old triad gods, Greek Philosophy, and Hindu avatarism.

The definitions of the Trinity itself: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, persons, hypostatic union are from Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras all taught these centuries before Jesus was born. Just trace "hypostatic union" on Wikipedia. It goes straight back to Plato, Aristotle and Neoplatonism.

Think about this: If I started using word like "Means of Labor," "bourgeoisie," "proletariat," "Base and superstructure" and called myself a Libertarian you'd all cry foul and accuse me of being a Marxist and Communist. Why? Because all my terminology used to describe "Libertarian" ideology is all Marxist in nature. You would all call me a fraud.

Why not with the Trinty? That's where the entire definition of the Trinity comes from. None of the terminologies, definitions, and understanding of the Trinity comes from the Bible. It all comes from Greek Philosophy, Stoicism, Hindus, and Pagans.

Attached: Trinity-pagan.jpg (465x308, 64K)

You mock because the apocalypse hasn't begun yet o ye wicked leaf. You will regret your foolish ways soon enough.

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Attached: jehovahs-witness-revelation-dragon.jpg (1000x495, 92K)

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it.

Attached: JWBabylonScarletBeast.jpg (720x632, 117K)

>JW
cryptokike

Well you're right a world ruled by King Kike would be quite disastrous and no laughing matter. Rampant pedophilia, murders, rape, theft, dishonesty. The increase in those crimes is a sure sign of his approach.

You are late. Shmitah come and went already.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

mfw this

Attached: 1528424057489.png (674x662, 88K)

No you fool. The longest is yet to come. Did you even bother reading the post before replying? No doubt blinded by your wickedness you did not.

Drop the pretense and speak in full sentences. Longest what?

Sure thing.
READ THE FUCKING POST YOU ORIGINALLY REPLIED TO DUMBFUCK!
Is that clear enough for you?

I'm not interested in reading rhetoric written in pretentious pseudo-archaic prose. Your condescending attitude achieves less than you would like to. It turns people away. Are you trying to save people, or to bask in a sense of superiority? Bible warns against people like you.

Let me ask again: you say that the longest is yet to come. What is this "longest" you refer to?

If it's the length of the duration of the eclipse you are referring to, answer this: what is significant about an eclipse that is a few minutes longer than the average lunar eclipse? The eclipse on 27th will be 1h 43 min long. In 1983 July there was one that was 1h 46 min long. Why didn't anything happen back then, and why should something happen now?

Its like you don't even know what the pic is about that you posted nor can even read common english. Figure it out yourself o ye wicked brainlet.

I doubt you are even a Christian. You seem to be hellbent about causing disharmony.

Stop damning everyone who has a different view.
and stop speaking in that ye-olde way. its cringy

>talks about end of the world
>posts picture of Cezare Borgia
>why.jpg

>GOOD NEWS!! This world is almost over!

(Revelation 7:14) “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

(Revelation 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Isaiah 65:21) And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage.

(Isaiah 65:22) They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating.... and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.

(Isaiah 33:24) And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

(Psalm 46:9) He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.

(John 5:28, 29) Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

(Proverbs 2:22) As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

(Isaiah 35:1) The wilderness and the waterless region will exult, and the desert plain will be joyful and blossom as the saffron.

(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Isaiah 35:5, 6) At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. 6At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness.

Attached: JesusHorseman2.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

The quote describes some issues of western emotonal baggage.
I wonder if it is real quote, if it is.
It might be entirely possible that verse projected from the guy who wrote it onto western society.
In other words the person is the type guy that have that behavior in his mind therefor taint the bible with self destructive behavior unconsciously.
Leading to some of the problems we face today.
So western problems are caused by the bible, good to know.

Attached: enlightenemnt.jpg (838x333, 11K)