I am officially leaving the Trump train

It was a nice ride, but it had to end. I hoped that the whole russia thing was just bullshit. A made up narrative, but the evidence has become more and harder to dismiss. Page is a russian agent, Manafort is fucked, Trump has fucked up.

Attached: 1532285256283.jpg (618x455, 62K)

Lame try, Rabbi.
Just fucking lame.

Attached: 1488438383147.gif (445x250, 2.21M)

I was off the Trump train the first time he resumed droning because I happen to have a conscience

But the Russia thing is bullshit, and I'm telling you this as a democrat.

I don't care if Russia hacked the US, what's more important is an ongoing dialogue between both countries that can hopefully resolve major conflicts in the middle east. It's for the same reason why I want more North Korea - US talks to happen, but this goes against the democrat hysteria.

This. Let’s face it. Both parties are dissatisfied with this President.

On the left side, it's obvious. They've always disliked him, and I don't need to explain why. Sure, for them Pence isn't much better, but it is a big milestone to get Trump out.

On the right, there's a bigger problem. You guys have all agreed he's a Jewish puppet. After the Syria strike, not fulfilling any campaign promises, bowing to the kikes, the DACA backstab, the Stormy Daniels scandal, him finally bending over for gun control, and now this tariff nonsense, it’s clear that you all feel discontent with him as well.

You all on the right don't seem to have a problem with Pence, and it seems he is liked better than Trump on both sides. He’ll serve as a good lame duck until we can all get a better candidate in 2020.

So why don't we work together? With the "meme magic" and weaponized autism from us Polers/4channers, the overall damage the opposition to Trump from the right will cause, and the protesting and help of the left, we can help Mueller to get this man out. Everyone wins!

If we put our differences aside and work together towards this common goal, we can reach the 2/3 votes and more needed to kick Trump out. So what do you guys say?

Attached: anti-trump-meme-6.png (700x700, 1.1M)

I admire you bravery, but I can't fight any longer.

Fuck off, shill.

I can never tell whether you're making fun of Trump or Democrats when you post threads with this picture.

Saged. Sage slide threads. Oh, and kys schlomo

I am actually being honest.
Unlike these two in denial.

Isn't this shill tactic 101?
Like literally the first on the list
>Hello fellow neo-nazis, I have decided to end my support for Trump. He has failed us and, as a fellow white supremacist, I feel that we shouldn't be voting for or encouraging others to vote for him in the upcoming midterms.

WTF I hate Trump now.

Cia nigger detected. You will hang with the kikes one day soon.

Is that your argument. You can't actually counter any arguments. Instead you just call people shill or schlomo. It gets fucking tiring. Come up with something better.

kys
sage

You people are so unbelievably fucking terrible at shilling it's remarkable they pay you anything.

Sage shill threads

KYS FAGGOT

Attached: 152453f3c01235.jpg (600x600, 70K)

I'm going to continue voting for him since multiculturalism still exists and places like California needs someone like Trump to get them all riled up and hysterical.

>stormy
That's what gave you away

As for better candidate, sure there's always one.

Show him (or her, pfft) to me, let's take a look.

Let the shills spill their load now so the tactics have been perfected for Sept/Oct and when it will really begin to matter. The Jews are trying to "focus group" some of their bullshit here.

Whatever Trump is, he went to Europe, stood up in front of the world, and said "mass immigration is destroying europe's culture and you better do something fast." That's allowed others in Holland and Sweden to begin saying similar things. If he keeps the house, he will get his second term and we'll get the Wall.

>Pathetic attempt
Sad shill. You were never on it in the first place.

Kill yourself. You were never wanted, traitor.

keep us posted

Probably should get a real job bro, i worry about you.

>but the evidence has become more and harder to dismiss
Post some then. I haven't seen a single piece of evidence.

Reported for concern trolling.

nice bait faggot we all know you're a shareblue communist.

There are many real things to criticize Trump, but for some reason the left only talks about his looks, hand size, fish feeding, pussy grabbing, Russia conspiracy theory, etc. It's so retarded that sometimes I think they do it to actually help Trump.

Trump is loved by the elites he distracts the population.

Attached: Real_Trump.jpg (1484x1153, 258K)

>memeflag
He isn't from the USA, he's from a shithole country. They ashamed of their real flags.

YEAH, IM OFF THE DRUMPF TRAIN TOO, IM A HILLDAWG AGAIN

Attached: E02D2EE7-72E9-4CFD-AF0E-0158D85E631E.jpg (600x800, 92K)

Okay, what has he done so far on the policy. Tax breaks for the wealthy! Just like the presidents before him how original.

This "edgy" and "independent" board was one of the top ways the Russians spread propaganda in 2016 (and even today). The "CTR shill!" projection was pretty genius for the Russians and embarrassing for people who actually believed it.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-07-at-11.13.48-am[1].png (754x521, 639K)

Stock prices have been good under trump. Of course the Wall Street bankers. Lets look at the trailer parks. Still the same what has he done to the broke white people that voted for him.

By the left you mean the dnc. The real left will criticize him on legit shit like how his position on the trans pacific partnership is now mixed as opposed to against during his first year in office.

If he chooses to go ahead with it, we all lose.

(OP) seriously wants to duck the president's dick

He's a small little Kike who's been shilling for the Dykes

Show us your flag
Hey, Schlomo!

>I was off the Trump train the first time he resumed droning

I oppose droning and wars too, but I believe that we must cut Trump some slack with this one. The US are expected to act sort of like the world police. That comes with a certain responsibility and with difficult choices. If you suddenly back off from ongoing operations you can make everything worse for everyone. For example, when Obama ended the US occupation of Iraq, ISIS filled the power gap, which led to another series of intense fighting in Iraq and the deaths of tens of thousands of people.

Therefore, I believe that you can't expect a US president to have an entirely clean slate, foregin policy wise. With that in mind Trump looks pretty good. So far he hasn't caused any major conflicts in the world, which is more than we can say from the previous two presidents.

No one believes the Russian narrative you PizzaGate pedo!

>same image spammed by shills

Attached: DiPygj9X0AAg7RM.jpg (402x270, 25K)

okay hillary

Attached: muh russia.png (836x738, 899K)

yeah right

Attached: deq-cuck.jpg (552x708, 48K)

I believe you are too soft on Trump and the US Administration when it comes to droning. Obama was bad enough, but Trump is worse. He increased it by 400%. I don't care if ISIS filled the power gap, which led to more deaths, at least here you could say that Iraq fucked themselves over and have only themselves to blame.

Now let me put this in perspective, what if America decides to drone your neighbor (in the Netherlands) because they found out that he was a terrorist, and inadvertently killed your mother while she was visiting him. Would you still go "meh, it can't be helped, they had to kill that terrorist". You know you wouldn't, so the same standards should apply regardless of the country.

Oh boy, you fell for it. The dialogue has never stopped and will not stop. New Trump line that it is good to have dialogue and there hasn't been any dialogue. OK for dialogue but Trumps licking Putin's boots is embarrassing and there's no reason for it.

Really The USA who supports Dictators who put pinochet in peru. Who overthrew a democratically elected president in nicarugua . Who lied to the population about weapons of mass destruction. Who helped the genocide of east timor by suppling weapons. Who supplied weapons to afghanistan. Who overthrew the leader of Iran to put Komeni who later betrayed the USA so now Iran an enemy. I can go on and on. How are they the world police?

Attached: 46ad799fe8076c74cc520bdbc1be0bd6.jpg (1024x614, 134K)

Fucking jew

aww. look at the cute little shariablue drone, typing away, pretending it's going to successfully spark a counter #walkaway movement on shitposting alone.

Attached: lol_trump kiddo!.jpg (957x959, 107K)

Yeah there is a good reason for it. The US and Russia can work together to eradicate islamic terrorism for a long time.

I don't care if Trump has to suck Putin's dick for that to happen. I care about not getting bombed by islamists.

>he's from a shithole country.

said the russian

Russia and the United States are both energy independent countries with nukes. We have nothing to gain by conflict. Trump did his people a major service in Russia. Deep down that’s the truth you fear to have spoken OP. Everyone here already knows it though.

stormy who?

Anyone have that antifa hand guide on how to subvert pol by doing exactly what OP is doing?
Also show us your flag

meme flag

Ughh I believe that U.S was friends with Saddam Husein at one time.They in love with the Saudi Family who supports terrorist. The U.S supported the mujadine afganistan fighters Osama bin laden was in them in fact. And recently they supported the Northen Alliance to fight along in afganistan with the U.S military look it up they are literally child abusers who let the soldiers they have bang kids. Who are the Northen Alliance did fox news or cnn ever ask that question? You really think the U.S cares about terrorist when they empowered them lol

>continuously using the same image with the same post

How can anybody be this retarded

//Copy and paste this text into Jow Forums anti-trump threads. Remember to delete this comment.

Yeah guys, I think it’s over. This is where I draw the line in the sand. I fought extremely hard in the meme war and we got him elected. But it just isn't worth it anymore.

We are going to lose the midterms and then lose in 2020. No amount of meme magic will save us.

Although his strong support for Israel was unmatched by any previous president and a high point, it doesn't outweigh the negatives.

Therefore, I think it's time we go back to supporting real candidates instead of memes. People like Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would be ideal.

Anyways those are my thoughts. I would be happy to see other Anons' opinions on this matter.

>but the evidence has become more and harder to dismiss. Page is a russian agent, Manafort is fucked, Trump has fucked up.

Seriously...are you retarded? Are you a fukkken moron? Do you have two working brain cells? Pull yourself together and get a BRAIN!

They have Manafort on MAYBE tax evasion in 2005. Carter Page? Seriously? Just a regular person talking and doing business with Russia. It's NOT illegal to do business with Russia and it's NOT illegal to talk to Russians.

If you are this easily led astray or you are this gullible than you need to kill yourself because you are a worthless FAGGOT!

Good Riddence....Go FUKKK YOURSELF!

Attached: trump awesome.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

If trump keeps the United States from spending billions of dollars on conflict with Russia, something that could end in nuclear war, and prevents the democrats and neocons from sacrificing more American lives in their endless quest to genocide everything white and Christian, I don’t care if trump actually rimmed Putin and swallowed afterwards. He is infinitely superior to his critics. And you know this deep down.

Depends if the elite 1 percent wants him out he would be out as soon as they want. I mean they allowed Henry Kissinger support genocides and put up Pinochet in Peru who murdered thousands. And Argentina dictator was okay for the U.S. It's whatever the elites want its not what the FBI says

Obama ended the US occupation of Iraq, but not before first creating ISIS to fill the gap. Do you see the distinction?

trump is not the chad hes the cuck

Attached: 1532211319798.jpg (1236x639, 209K)

It seems like libturds want a war against Russia.. Donald Trump is not a traitor, he’s doing what’s best for the American people.

Donald is a genius, like it or not.
Thanks to his friendship with Putin, there's no chance a war against Russia could happen.

Attached: trump1.jpg (700x350, 25K)

whats that even mean if trump isn't president you automatically go to war with Russia?

Attached: 1532136607579.png (287x455, 71K)

Attached: vlad2.jpg (1023x575, 67K)

Attached: 1532221684354.gif (675x1200, 498K)

I'm aware of these ties, which is why I want the US to move away from that and side with Russia on that front.

No single conservative can claim they liked it when Trump approved an arms sale to the Saudis. This was way more traitorous than the Helsinki summit. Dems tend to forget too.

>believing herd mentality persuasion will work here like it works on you people

the absolute state of shareblue.

Wow i cant believe trump fucking backed down on russia.

this is seriously the end of the line for me and my support of trump.
Its been a good run, and i am somewhat happy with what hes accomplished...

But now he must be impeached.

Its done
And watch this get 0 replies from HEAD IN THE SAND TRUMPERS.

You fucking moron. Definitely a fucking shill or else you would know how impeachment works. You fucking think Killary is going to get to take office just because you got Trump out of there? All of you are fucking idiots to support the DNC anything they tell you are lies. Sure. Trump lies too but come the fuck on are you seriously that fucking brainwashed that you really think impeachment is gonna solve your fucking problem.

Once the DNC takes control the US and the world will be so full of fucking sand niggers you won't be able to move without having acid thrown in your face.

Attached: 61g1fUMkdbL._SY355_[1].jpg (355x355, 17K)

It's a coping mechanism. Trump flew to Singapore to personally blow Kim and then he flew to Helsinki to get bent over in public by Putin. His cultist have to pretend that it's either this or WW3.

>Wow i cant believe trump fucking backed down on russia.

Would you perfer all out war against Russia? Are you going to put up a weapon and risk your life to fight the war or do you want other people to risk their life for you while you sip margarita in the safety of your home.

I was US Army and I support peace with Russia. If you don't want to fight or pick up a weapon then you need to shut the fukkk up or die!

Doesn't matter. You're not eligible to vote.

I bet you'd love if we continued shilling for Trump, Ezra Goldstein.

Attached: Trump with Juden.jpg (1024x683, 131K)

It's the beginning of the end

Attached: is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-donald-trump-11766351.png (500x639, 169K)

Attached: drumpf-lols-at-finished.jpg (672x774, 210K)

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic Party.

Attached: shareblue.png (320x320, 81K)

we can't let him get the codes

Attached: DCCB41AE-3136-4D22-9B1F-860F9F5FEC15.jpg (625x626, 27K)

Attached: B51F7D97-2657-44D9-979F-513052B55FD9.jpg (1160x629, 95K)

>Page is a russian agent
I didn't know Obama's FBI was colluding with the Russians
>Manafort is fucked
For shit he did under the Obama administration
>Trump has fucked up
No child, that's just how you play 4D Chess

>replying to a faggot using a kek flag

Shouldn’t that be Obama or Mueller? Why won’t Mueller file charges against Putin?

Are you paying attention you monumentally retarded asswipe? Lisa Page is dropping dimes. Strzok's "testimony" was psychotic. The Dem's reactions have been pure panic. You fuckers are in crisis mode. "Treason" my ass.

Putin, that little KGB rat bastard never did anything to me or mine. Europe belongs to Russia, Asia belongs to China. North America belongs to us. Africa and South America belong to whoever has the fuckin' moxie to take the resources from the little low IQ savages who live there. I don't give a fuck who bombs who wherever as long it isn't here. I could give a fuck less about Ukraine or Crimea. Doesn't affect me in the least. I have more in common with Christian, White, capitalist Russia than I do the bean niggers flooding across the borders illegally, the faggots in San Fran or the kikes in Jew York who hate me and mine. I don't give two shits if Russia, or China, or Israel hacked Hillary's ILLEGAL server. The DNC and their nigger, faggot, illegal immigrant supporters hate me so fuck them and fuck you too.

If the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, or whoever sucks on the taxpayer teat tried to rig the election in favor of Hillary, and it gets found out, those fuckers need to be taken out and shot in the base of the skull with a .22 and left to rot in the desert sun. You little assholes are all of a sudden concerned about "national security" once Russia becomes a capitalist society but were sucking their communist cocks 50 years ago. Fuck you assclowns. You hypocrites. If you cared about "national security" you would be helping crowdfund Trump's wall on the southern border instead of sucking Jose's bean fart asshole. If you gave a fuck about democracy you would have burned the DNC to the ground for rigging the election against Hillary.

I had rather eat gravel than ever vote for a fucking Democrat. You people hate me and mine and I hate the ever living fuck out of you. I had rather Putin be the President of the United States than a Democrat.

Jow Forums made a huge mistake in backing Trump.
The US needs a commander in chief that has the back of the military. Someone who doesn't trash talk, not a divider in chief or an agitator in chief. Someone who's not out there blowharding, talking big game without backing it up. The next US president needs to be a lot quieter, which would send a signal that they're prepared to act in the national security interest of their allies, to get back in the business of creating a more peaceful world.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (320x213, 1.05M)

Attached: 8B22F1BC-DAA3-413F-88A2-0C36E9832AFF.jpg (450x548, 25K)

Most embarrassing thing was Jow Forums claiming they got him elected. It's like reddit claiming they invented Wojak.

That's right, Jow Forums is Russia's reddit I said it.

Attached: 428A6070-66CC-4E15-8D95-6A04A5F9664C.png (2732x2048, 2.27M)

Attached: 121334545667797909546.jpg (720x541, 105K)

Are you with her or what?

Attached: it_was_her_turn_05.jpg (1774x1201, 237K)

Former nuclear codes here, we can't let him get the realization that he's a Jewish/Russian/Banon/Nazi/EU puppet.

Fuckin A.

Attached: 1532004791365.jpg (640x677, 58K)

hmm... I guess I'll vote for Trump instead next time

>Should we really re-use this same line?
>Yeah, sure, it's great line. Why not use line?
>Whenever I use this line they talk about "Cruz missiles." What does that mean? Are they threatening me?
>These are animated masturbators in basement. They threaten nobody. Use line, is good line.
>But we've used this line for two years. Don't these ever get old?
>Is beauty of system, lines not get old. Use line.

Attached: getthispartystarted.gif (326x388, 945K)

fuck off shill

Attached: Its Over She lost.png (639x964, 732K)

You know what, you're retarded post has made me go full alt right and full autism. You are so obviously a paid shill jew that it hurts. Go back to buzzfeed, where you faggots are accepted.

Attached: 1531503512503.jpg (480x418, 26K)

whoa thanks for the feels

Attached: 1502823863658.jpg (1847x785, 619K)