Why do white people hate themselves?

Why do white people hate themselves?

Attached: 43894C54-8609-4E87-ADD5-921DFA24302E.png (750x1334, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI
youtube.com/watch?v=YYucMt0vrXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christ, I don't even disagree with the message exactly but that entire post is clearly just someones fetish

Christian morals, it makes them feel guilty for their history.

indoctrinated media every day all day for all their lives, also usa stop teaching critical thinking some time ago.

We don't, just some that have their mind twisted and turnt.

No Christian morals of mine make me feel any guilt of the past, stop spreading such nonsense.

Maybe it doesn't make you feel guilty, but it makes you shun your ancestors and their culture. One of the worst things a person can do

It dosn't, the fact might not make the perfect Christian but it is simply something that follows me. I admire my ancestors, I find their faith and their way of life interesting which only fuels my love for history.

Long story short, I harbour Christian morals but I got one foot in the light of the Black Sun.

Because they think it will make black people like them. If black people like them, then they can use them as leverage to gain social status over other white people. They don't hate themselves at all. They hate the other white people they are competing with for social position.

>a lot of folks needs to
True love can have no "colour" if it wants but should at least sound less retarded.

Well I'm sure you know most Christians aren't like that at all

>True love has no colour.
>True love is colourless
>True love can only exist when there is no colour.

People of colour BTFO.

They aren't, but the morals we're on about linger with me so they are there albeit not like Christ himself.

Throw a giant toaster into that water and electrocute the coalburner and the nog.

(
(
(
)
)
)

i think its fair to say all low iq people hate themselves

Attached: 1532226113731.jpg (173x255, 12K)

To be fair, that lady was probably wandering the Wildlands for weeks before she stumbled upon the escaped river slave, and beggars can't be choosers.

I don't hate myself, but I hate everyone involved in creating that disgusting spam.

Years of fighting gruesome wars on scales never before seen by any other race has totally pussified white people, some asians are also guilty of this
Now we want to avoid conflict at all cost, hate ourselves for things we didnt do, and love people weve never met

People who believe themselves to be virtuous and moral people believe they have the moral license to do bad things. Even if these things are done to themselves or people around them. Self righteous people can be some of the most destructive people you meet.

It's insecurity issues too. The dumb, fat and ugly absolutely resent their own kind and want to see them fail. They feel like they have been isolated (for good reason)

No it’s the catholics, when will people realize that Catholics are worse than Jews.

Scofield Bible

>it was always the catholics
>completely forgets how the catholic church was made by the ideals of Jesus
>how he doesn't wish for multiple denomations and wants us to stand united under one church

>somehow Protestants are not guilty for enabling the division to begin with

>only ever shows WFBM
>understanding a basic conept of biology and genetics
>males pass on dominant genes

Fuck what it begins with.
We should be focusing on how to end it.

Fun fact: The original picture (with no text) that's shared there was posted on a fitness Instagram account like a month ago along with a few others by the same two people, I saw it myself. And even though the original post didn't have the text, the top two comments were both Jow Forums tier. One from a white guy, and another from a black woman.

>that entire post is clearly just someones fetish
This. The white cuck sharing it probably has a Blacked membership.

Is that the duchess of Sussex?

Attached: 1527143212273.jpg (1246x980, 102K)

Of course it's the most ripped you can possibly be, with women still finding your attractive.

Wesley Snipes getting fit in prison!

>and another from a black woman
I'll bet it was sassy.

Based Christian Swede

Brainwashing.

Attached: cuckservative.jpg (3651x2855, 2.45M)

>black male white female

EVERY. TIME.

Meanwhile, white roasties go bonkers when white guys date Asians.

Attached: 1529102299712.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Why aren't black women throwing a fit over being underrepresented in racemixing propaganda?

Nigresses HATE white women - they even have a word for them, Becky - and it's always a brown or black man with a white woman in this degeneracy. Why not weaponize black women against this? They might actually hate BMWF more than us

Attached: 1516479544919.jpg (800x800, 111K)

A century plus of being propagandized by Marxists that they're responsible for all of the world's evils, what did you expect to happen?

Yes, black women hate this stuff. And they have quite the influence in these spheres with their ranking on the progressive stack

Attached: 1501286179130.jpg (492x541, 97K)

Is this really true? Do white Women actually care?

>had no color
Poor black guy, she's gonna keep walking on and go wash her dirty hands,for he has no place in her love life.

Attached: c69.png (529x487, 304K)

Well, you think, "indoctrination", propaganda, and this sort of stuff.
But then the question is, why does it work?
And I don't think it's because we, whites, are particularly predisposed to be stupid, altruistic or anything like that.
I think being born in wealthy societies where people don't have to fight for anything, don't have to hunt for food, where basically all their needs and wants are provided, somehow "numbs" people and removes all their critical thinking abilities.

When you have to survive in the wild, you can't afford to have nice little theories about the world, because you need to face reality or die.
When that's not the case, you can build a nice little, wrong, model about the world without really suffering any consequence except low probability one (e.g. paying the toll when burning the coal). Because you're not paying the coal on day 1, but one day N where N can be 300, 600, etc.

niggers

Attached: 127b4b3c4e73dd70[1].jpg (762x7314, 625K)

why do women think that a wedgie looks attractive?

The only reason they ever would is Jewish propaganda. We can all see today how non-whites portray our history and our morality. Jews have always seen themselves as something different and superior. They're the original 'other' and minority in European societies. They've controlled much of theater, newspapers, TV, radio, movies, news, music, and more for quite a long time now. They now effectively have an ethnic monopoly on everything that might influence how you think and perceive the world. So there you go. That's why whites/Europeans suddenly hate themselves and are turning on their own people. Jews have disseminated poisonous memes into society.

Blacks have also played an important role by being so inferior and hateful. Jews portray them as innocent angels that are never wrong and then some of these naive whites listen to what blacks are saying and all they hear is constant hate, so they assume that whites must be absolute shit.

Yes. All women hate each other. Dont you kbow this?

Also add the fact that women are basically irrational to start with.
That's why most of the propaganda about refugees, race mixing, etc. is by, and for women.
Most men, even if they don't say it, can sense the danger in importing millions of foreign men, because even if they are crazy libtards, there is still a part of their brain that, biologically, has evolved to send some warning signal.

>post is anti-Christ
>memeflag
Spotted the jew.
Good thing I have the oven pre-heated.

Attached: ChefHitlsey.jpg (640x443, 47K)

me as the river

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

epic

Fucking phone
>*has no color

Attached: 1529644142243.jpg (650x700, 97K)

>true love
That's funny

Attached: IMG_4330.png (752x468, 157K)

Attached: IMG_4278.jpg (1024x609, 75K)

The gook roastie in this thread doesn't understand that the racemixing propaganda has white women as a primary target, to demoralize white men. That's all there is to it. Notice how she reaches that conclusion
>look at this propaganda! White woman and black guy!
>see white women are clearly compromised, better look for an Asian woman!
This can only be done by either a gook roastie, a jew, or a fat loser

Attached: IMG_4225.png (495x391, 17K)

One more major factor I left out: Academia.

>post supports jewish death cults
>traitor scum flag
spotted the retard
Good thing I have my militia ready

Attached: 1530815397719.jpg (640x647, 58K)

t. american

>Most men, even if they don't say it, can sense the danger in importing millions of foreign men, because even if they are crazy libtards, there is still a part of their brain that, biologically, has evolved to send some warning signal.
These are the men that need to be targeted for redpills, I still think there's a big contingent that feel this way and they can only take so much.

Just watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ
While the women are cackling like mad at the dragon cooking white men alive in their armor while foreign savages run them down, you can tell the men in the room are slowly coming to the realization that they'd be the guys getting massacred. Almost every man loses his enthusiasm in just a few seconds and a wave of demoralization overtakes them. Their women are cheering the destruction of their own men.

Attached: 1507323340066.png (859x1448, 614K)

>Why do white people hate themselves?

We don't ...We Hate NIGGERS!

Problem is that hippies and JUDEN have taken over the schools and media and are now trying to convince Whites to fukkk NIGGERS.

The backlash is coming. I am looking forward to the race war and finally living in an ALL WHITE commuinity!

Attached: civil-war-ii-the-coming-breakup-of-america.jpg (458x458, 44K)

>black males
>only 39% of whites find them attractive, lowest on the chart

JUST

Im a psychic and I see a single mother in the future from that pic

Without inter white turmoil, they would quickly identify, seek out and eliminate their enemies, as they did in the 20's 30's 40's and 50s.

That stopped when the Boomers realized the utopia the earlier generations had created allowed them to contribute nothing, coast and clean out the built up wealth the country had achieved.

funny you say that

Attached: christians2.png (539x1080, 473K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1532272499276.jpg (500x376, 33K)

Attached: Tree Hugger Fag.png (900x900, 271K)

>but wait I'm not finished yet

Attached: Screenshot_383.png (533x664, 535K)

probably because of several decades of psychological warfare in media and education encouraging them to?

Attached: 1531111077452.jpg (992x582, 143K)

>Asian female
>over 70% prefer whites
I didn't realize it was THAT big of a deal

The absolute state of the modern white man

Attached: 1502248959018.jpg (300x300, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI

Patrice knew why.

Attached: 6359772351688582851139272784_d8e.jpg (2448x1632, 127K)

Will Langan become Cincinnatus and save the Republic?

Compare women at 4:01 with men at 4:05
It's really obvious

someone post pic of that kazakh qt with tons of angry white roastie kikebook replies to this fine gentleman

Gone too soon

Attached: 1497565371449.jpg (1638x1080, 460K)

Still a better post than most leaf posts

Yes, they get extremely angry if they see a WMAF couple

14 fucking percent.

Why do they have to be in ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? If anything it reveals a desperate desire to negate their own bad thoughts.

>Meanwhile, white roasties go bonkers when white guys date Asians
So?
It's not women who make marketing like that.

The poster is an Asian female, that's why she hates white women. The blonder and prettier a woman is, the more hate she gets from them, especially American gooks

>defending antichrist memeflag
>amerifat
spotted the goblim
Good thing I have my Vietnam ready

Attached: 1531805097815.jpg (489x764, 83K)

Those two people in that picture look like they've never seen each other before.

>true love is two models holding hands in a lake

it has a point tho.
A girl who truly loves and values the relationship, can keep herself from behaving like a degenerate cheating slut without you ever trying to control her.
Obviously thats not gonna workout, we know what females do when there is no one around to put them in their place

It's the fact that it's a nigger and a white woman. Every fucking time. This guy is self inserting as a nigger or he's a legitimate cuckold

Attached: 1526804513762.jpg (850x400, 92K)

nice memeflag rabbi

This .

I want to make half a baby with her if you know what I mean.

Hahaha, they bitched when Swedish men bought their thai brides back to sweden, they wanted to shut it all down. Source:google.

christianity isn't part of european heritage since it's basically a jewish cult

Winner winner!

No it is liberal indoctrination, not Christian morals. I am only guilty of what l do, not guilty for others past deeds.
Race mixing is still not right in my opinion, since God created us in different ethnicities for a reason. In fact he forbade Jews from mixing with other peoples, so this tells you where he stands on it.

She does not look really white truthfully, and has some bad man face going on, is probably sporting a male penis is the front.

Well done. You will not be raked

I am guessing Austin Clark is a faggot who loves the BBC.

They're pushing this crap on us all year now. youtube.com/watch?v=YYucMt0vrXg

We do not. Jews hate us and pretend to be white. Retarded women and faggots tut tut because they've been conditioned to tut about racism their whole lives.
Christianity is not the reason but it has been subverted largely by jews

We're told to.

greed