If you are a male over 21 in the U.S, and you don't have a carry permit, you have 5 second to explain yourself...

If you are a male over 21 in the U.S, and you don't have a carry permit, you have 5 second to explain yourself. Why aren't you exercising your 2nd Amendment rights?

Attached: 35702286_1907487235968865_8373871297192525824_n.jpg (1000x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc
youtube.com/watch?v=0FXHVjXPtJk
youtube.com/watch?v=6qXwdBOZzpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New Jersey

I just keep my guns at home or in my vehicle, no permit required.

I’m poor and a college student who wouldn’t be able to have a weapon on campus or keep an eye on it at home because I have younger siblings

i am sorry fren

Attached: 1513890157132.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Constitutional Carry

good point

Constitutional carry here, I'm 19 and keep a loaded (no round chambered) handgun in my car with two spare magazines. Thinking about keeping a 12-gauge or a rifle in the trunk as well, what are your thoughts?
I'm also going to get a Glock 43 (my father has one, it's very nice) for my usual carrying purposes.

>no round chambered
gross
>Thinking about keeping a 12-gauge or a rifle in the trunk as well,
Do it

Attached: 1484872530494.jpg (500x374, 46K)

>no round chambered
>gross
I have a lot of random small shit in my glove compartment and it has a trigger safety, I don't want a 9mm going off in my glove compartment and fucking up my stereo system or my insurance papers.

Once upon a time, a gun in the car was enough. However you see more and more situations where a rifle is being used by terrorists or nutters and you do not want to be the handgun guy in a rifle fight. Maybe you can build a simple AR-15 as your truck/trunk gun?

Don't get me wrong, I am a competent handgunner, but this is what happens when you bring a handgun to a rifle fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc

Is you stereo system potentially worth your life?

youtube.com/watch?v=0FXHVjXPtJk

Yeah and then hide in the trunk of a Caprice and just pick people off Lee Malvo style, right?

Stuck in a blue state because my wife loves her mommy to much to leave.

Attached: pepe.jpg (385x385, 23K)

I lost my CHL in Oregon due to a DUI. I wasn't carrying at the time. I'm owning my mistake and I have to wait 3 years after my conviction before I can reapply again.

Else wise, I can OC but I don't OC in Salem. I can but it cannot be loaded (read: no magazine inserted).

Since I'm on probation, I'm doing all to abide by my terms. I'm still allowed to posses my firearms and even to purchase firearms. I no longer drink, which is a good thing.

Yeah...

I carry, my wife carries, my kids carry, there is a firearm is every room of my house, and a few stashed outside as well.

That's fucking insane...

Um, why didn't the cop bail when he saw the rifle?

Is a carbine for home defense advisable?
And if so which carbine wouldn't be a complete waste to purchase while living in California?

have you ever tried to conceal a full sized pistol? I'm not sure if it's worth it since I will either be printing or buy a smaller gun.

TFW you don't need an open carry permit in your state.

Attached: 1523667875198.jpg (480x352, 28K)

>my kids carry
another school shooting, when?

smaller gun is better than no gun

The 2a is my permit you cuck
>wants to register his firearm
Idiot.

Attached: coexist.jpg (1024x631, 47K)

I live in California!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 1.07.49 PM.png (420x725, 305K)

>cuck

Jow Forumsthe_donald is down the hall and to the left

Honestly not trying to be a dick but I pity residents of CA. Dude there are no good options for an AR platform rifle in CA, they're just abominations. Maybe an SKS? Maybe an M1A?

I can open or concealed carry w/o permit in my state, and I do every day. Every where I go. If it wasn't legal in my state, I still would, and I did before it was legal w/o a permit. A concealed carry permit is equal to the (((gov))) extorting $$$ from you to exercise your constitutional right while at the same time putting your name on a convenient list.

I am not trying to compensate for anything.

I conceal carry my Glock 21. It's not that big of a deal.

Our names are already on all sorts of lists.

He's probably fat

i dont even have my drivers license yet
no one will drive me anywhere and no one will let me use their car to practice

Attached: 1522739801243.png (656x755, 39K)

Cali.

>needing permission from gubbament to carry a gun...

>carry permit
>2nd ammendment right
pick one faggot

My kids are home schooled, but it's funny that an "anarchist" is worried about violence.

I conceal carry a 9 inch Bowie knife and a Walther PPQ.

this confuses me
if this is true then why do people get permits?
wont you be arrested without one?
are you guys larping or do you know some way to not get in trouble with the law for not having a permit

Nope

Calm down man. I have my cc permit and carry

>Ruger LCP
>Not great to shoot with, but small, easy to carry and will get the job done if needed

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-175711~3.png (1440x757, 1.92M)

They're throwing away their immunity in court if they ever used it just so they can "stick it to the man"

No round in the chamber is called "Israeli carry" for a reason. You'll get jewed out of your life over 3/4 of a second.

Attached: 1528488267255.jpg (356x297, 11K)

I smoke weed and having a drug possession with a fire arm becomes felony fire arm possession in my state.

You don’t need a permit in ANY state. Follow the coercion if you’re a sheep, fight the tyranny if you’re a patriot.

Read the gun laws for your state. If they are restrictive, you live in fucking commiestan. Move somewhere that won't treat you like a criminal just because you don't want to be an fbi crime statistic.

I get drunk by myself a lot.

I live in Alaska, no permit required

well thats pretty dumb

Attached: 1521171222870.jpg (708x480, 37K)

fucking this
fucking chekt

Attached: hurryupmom.jpg (552x597, 24K)

Why is there such a thing as a “carry permit” if you have the 2nd amendment.

Constitutional Carry

No doubt

Yea yea, fight the power and all that gay shit.

The 2nd amendment was intended to preserve the ability of the people to from militias. Why haven't you formed a militia with your peers to protect yourselves from federal tyranny, Jow Forums?

JewYC

I'd love an LCP, but I live in California and you cannot buy them here. I have 3 guns on my California CCW, you can only list a maximum of 3, and you can only carry one of those 3 guns, down to the individual serial numbers. I have a USP .40, a P2000SK .40, and a Sig P238 in .380. There's a ton of guns I want I can't own here.

> THIS

I don't care, i carry anyways

A gun is no good if you don’t have it when you need it. It’s impossible to know when you’ll need it.

>Needing a license to conceal carry

Move to a state that obeys the Constitution.

Why on earth would an LCP be restricted in CA?

Concealed carry started getting banned in the 1800s because people said that hiding it was for criminals, and real men open carry. Then hippies and shit happened.

The general pattern in thee last few decades has been heading towards not using permits anymore.

Attached: carry.gif (676x509, 94K)

because there's no niggers where I live

i couldnt kill anyone

I'm insane.

Thanks for outing yourself as a newfriend, newfriend.

I live in Texas

California. Sherrif determines if I need a CC or not.I was declined.
Now I carry illegally.

I live in Texas but may be moving to NYC for an extended contract situation. How fucked am I on keeping hand guns?

If you're a male over 18, you have 1 second to explain why you live in a state that requires a loicense to do something guaranteed by the constitution.

Attached: 1616731763.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

I'm actually going to be traveling though united states for 6 months in a few days. I wonder what are my chances of being shot.

I don't intend to go to Detroit or any other such place of course.

Pretty minimal as long as you stay out of sketchy parts of large cities.

I have no pressing necessity for a firearm, so I'm not going to rush out and buy some cheap piece of shit hi-point just to have a gun around, I've been saving up cash now so I can buy a handgun and rifle together, cash is pretty much all saved up and I'll probably buy the guns in the next month or so. Also I don't live in some fag state that demands you 'ave a loicense just to OC like you, if I really wanted I could strap so many guns to myself I'd become more gun than man and it would be perfectly legal.

We're getting there.

I keep an AK in my trunk because it can punch through car doors like butter

Just avoid the obvious areas and you'll be fine. I'd honestly avoid any metropolitan city altogether.

That's what I'm thinking too. I'm starting in New York. At some point I will have to visit a shooting range. The last time I've been in one it was during my school days and I only shot handguns.

Where are you going? America is different from Europe, our city centers are where poor people live and the suburbs have $$. Just don't wander around a ghetto at night

I sleep next to this. Hue.

Attached: gatblaster.jpg (2448x3264, 2.24M)

>permit
Hahahahaha, you cuck
t. Jow Forumsonstitutional Jow Forumsarry Jow Forumsansas

0 unless you plan on making any large narcotics transactions.

Fuck dude, we have 350M people here. As long as you don't go to the shitty parts of places like Chicago, Detroit, or Baltimore you're fine. Even then, you might get robbed or something, but unlikely some asshole just passing through would get shot, even in the shittiest of shitholes

Fuck your permit, I have a right to bear arms.

>Live in NYS
>Notice all permits say "can be revoked for any reason"
>Revocation in NYS , requires law enforcement to remove all firearms from the prior permit holder regardless of the reason
>Serious bullshit.jpg

Why would I want to sign up to be on a state database where the state has a fully legal ability to remove all firearms "for any reason"?

Stay out of Chicago and out of shooting distance of Juarez.

I start in New York, I have an airbnb place in Brooklyn, then I want to go down to Philadelphia, and the Washington. But after that I intent to see more of the so called "flyover states" as those sound the coolest.

>Baltimore
Good to know to avoid this one, thanks!

Lots of guns will go through car doors like butter. Cars are actually pretty shit cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qXwdBOZzpY

So when it comes to handguns in California, there are several requirements that must be met to be able to sell it in the state. A manufacturer must submit 5 example of each handgun for certification, and pay a fee to have the state cetify the handgun as "safe". They drop test it from different angles and heights. Up until only a few years ago, it was required that the handguns must not have threaded barrels, must insert the magazine into the pistol grip, and must have either a loaded chamber indicator or a magazine disconnect (gun won't fire the round in the chamber if the magazine is removed). Almost all semi auto pistols have loaded chamber indicators, so it wasn't a problem. Now they must have BOTH a loaded chamber indicator and a magazine disconnect. Almost no firearm has both, unless it is firearms designed specifically for the state. All previously certified firearms are grandfathered in, provided the manufacturer pays the renewal fees to keep it on. Because of this step, most firearms that have come out in recent years are not California legal. Even designs that are identical to previously certified pistols do not qualify for new models, such as the hundreds of 1911s on sale. As a result I can buy a new Gen 3 Glock but not a Gen 4. I can buy a P2000, but not a P30. It's terrible. One last tidbit, is even if the slightest thing is changed, the manufacturer must recertify the model. So even the color counts. If Glock wants to sell Brown and black pistols they must pay double the fee to certify, and provide 10 instead of 5 models. Many companies choose not to bother with California at all.

Lol where the fuck did you get a 203?

Just practice common sense. Like 80% of our murders are gang related and another significant portion are domestic violence.

You never walk into court with immunity after you’ve shot someone. Any competent attorney can separate the legality of the firearm from the incident of who/whatever you shot before you get to court.

Nashville is a pretty good place, it's gone downhill in recent years, but a lot of it is still really good. Especially if you like white people music.

Nigga you can buy nearly anything when the ATF says ok....

Attached: cuckpaperwork.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

I'm mentally ill, and refuse to contribute to gun stats for liberal cunts.

Attached: 1532204370160.jpg (650x400, 40K)

Keep bending over like a cheap hooker for your kike overlords fag@

It sure as hell doesn't help your case to add on top that you were carrying illegally.

Not on my todo list, no.

Yeah, I've hear bad things about Chicago. Though I did want to try their dip dish pizza...

Makes sense.

Thanks man, will keep it in mind. I have this cool roadtrip guidebook to USA which outlines a lot of most interesting spots to visit. But I don't have THAT much time as I'm not a 100% tourist. I have a remote job so I can work during the week and then see places after working hours and on the weekends.