Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/xkknyuEE498
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Cross-party letter calls for change to NI abortion laws
rte.ie/news/ulster/2018/0722/980290-abortion/

>Archbishop says Pope Francis will have to address abuse during visit
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0721/980191-pope-francis/

>Dublin conference brings together female parliamentarians
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0720/980035-dublin-female-parliamentarians/

>Leo branded 'EU Toady' and 'Air Head' by British Sun newspaper
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-leo-varadkar-branded-eu-toady-and-air-head-by-british-sun-newspaper-37137434.html

>Paisley begs voters for forgiveness over free holidays worth €56k
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/paisley-begs-voters-for-forgiveness-over-free-holidays-worth-56000-37137298.html

>FF councillor first to break ranks on presidential race
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ff-councillor-first-to-break-ranks-on-presidential-race-37137299.html

>Medicinal cannabis should be prescribed
bbc.com/news/health-44886025

>NI Hosepipe ban Lifted
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44878008

>Concerns over Stormont minority ethnic fund money
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-44655964

Attached: 1487023818065.jpg (620x330, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=WI8HkZslVkM&t=41s
edition.cnn.com/2018/07/22/europe/3-year-old-acid-attack-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-national-anthem-is-tone-deaf-to-new-ireland-1.3519111
youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

what's the story lad?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: caca milis.jpg (480x360, 13K)

DON'T DISS THE CORD

discord gg/ph9fPx

Attached: 200px-OneIsland.jpg (200x261, 9K)

stop shilling the national pensioners you sad autistic bastards

*snap*
yup this is going into my cringe compilation

n-national p-pensioners amirite gaiz xd

stop shilling the NORMAN PENSIONERS, atomwaffen division are coming to ireland soon

good one considering these bumbling pensioners are cringe incarnate, where are the optics?

1. The National Pensioners believe that the territory of Ireland consists of the whole island of Ireland, its islands and the territorial seas.
2. The National Pensioners believe strongly in the principle of a Constitutional Nursery, founded on individual personal freedoms, rights and responsibilities. We reject and resist a totalitarianism whose essence is found in the totality of Nurse power and the exercise of Nurse authority, and not the ideological direction of that totality.
3. The National Pensioners believe that the Nursery is the crucible and natural patrimony of the Elderly. The Nursery ought not, therefore, be the master of the Elderly, but the Elderly the master of the Nursery. It follows that the Nursery should act at all times and in every instance, in the interests of the Elderly, embodied in one indivisible Irish positive ageing group.
4. The National Pensioners recognise the centripetal tendency of the bureaucratic Nursery and its inevitable deleterious consequences in the quality and quantity of Nursery level decision making. We therefore believe that a firm commitment to the principle and application of subsidiarity must be a central tenet of Elderly Care at every level.
5. The National Pensioners approach our membership of Nursing Homes Ireland from the principle of refusing to accept the threatened destruction of our Elderly's freedom, and will endeavour to restore those freedoms which have already, unjustly, been given away.

Attached: NATPEN GANG.png (986x659, 37K)

6. The National Pensioners believe in an aristocracy of achievement within a democracy of opportunity, practised and established practically by the strong advocacy of Free Productive Leisure Time. Consequently we endorse the inalienable right to the ownership of Private Property, and shall defend that right against the equally dangerous encroachment of both Nursery Confiscation and Monopoly Bullying.
7. The National Pensioners oppose unrestricted admittance, placing above all the preservation of parochial identity and culture as the bedrock of a principled patriotism.
8. The National Pensioners insist that no law should permit the provision of Euthanasia in Ireland.
9. The National Pensioners demand a complete reform of our nurse disciplinary system, placing the protection of the Nursing Home from criminality as its imperative value, up to and including restoration of the Death Penalty for particularly heinous Nurse transgressions.

Attached: 1527843930570.jpg (750x561, 164K)

>atomwaffen division are coming to ireland soon
is this a meme?

Not free merely, but Norman as well, not Norman merely, but free as well.

Attached: 4 Mac Piarais.jpg (600x840, 30K)

God you cucks are so easily rattled national pensioner really gets under your skin

Not much ceann, relieved at the end of the Kerry match, how about you?

Monaghan fucked it up at the end you should have been gone, as for myself nothing much either.

GREY SQUIRREL GENOCIDE NOW!!!

Attached: 793.jpg (700x365, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WI8HkZslVkM&t=41s
God tier Reynolds speech, Fine Gael shills on suicide watch.

Is there anyone under 50 in this mass group?

Some pakis threw acid in the face of a 3yr old in england

I liked the speech but I'm not sure what to make of the monarchism present in it I am sure he has made a fairly similar speech before as well. (in relation to the monarchist element)

Jesus Christ

And when's the trip to Lourdes?

I'll go if you are paying

I suppose you'll get a special child's rate for the accompanying /eire/pol posters and discord shills

>edition.cnn.com/2018/07/22/europe/3-year-old-acid-attack-intl/index.html
This what you were talking about?

True but fair juice to are boys they never gave up and Clifford proved himself.

On tab cant click link but yes, happened today i think. Apparently there was a protest yestereday against a mosque being built in the town then this happens

Wouldn't a senior's discount be more appropriate?

I went to Loudres as a child

gotta love diversity
it was a good goal but again it shouldn't have been allowed to happen

acid is very culturally enriching

Is it any good?

your obviously in the discord faggot boy

I don't remember much except lining up to touch a wall that supposedly cured people. Was a nice area of what I remember. This was like 20 years ago though.

Him, fucking retarded cunt deserved it

Lads, can ye sell me on the national party? Whats the craic with it?

They are the only truly nationalist party and they are the only truly anti abortion party in Ireland.

>not wanting to crown Justin Barret king

We're the last vanguard of the nation, no one is coming after us, no one will try again if we fail, there's no point quibbling on policy details this is about whether Ireland will live or whether Ireland will die.

What's the differences between England and Irealand?

England will become an Islamic state just a few years before Ireland.

a pyrrhic victory of sorts

Sthory cunts?

Attached: 1530272252973.jpg (900x900, 87K)

nothing much, yerself?

I was threatened with a beating recently by a self styled Republican for being a supporter of the NP and for being a nationalist.

They are currently the only option we have as far as nationalism is concerned I won't claim they are perfect but for now it's them or we might lose everything.
as funny as that would be no
really?

And progressives will celebrate as they're being shepherded towards Islamic death camps

Attached: 474524274.jpg (1024x683, 386K)

Yeah I have screenshots of the conversation too. He wanted to meet me and fight and I was up for it to a point then I thought perhaps I could be falling into a trap and the fella was nuts too.

or worse they turn the Muzzies just as gay as them and everyone loses

Good point. They might find them more enjoyable than goats: youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

might want to report that lunatic lad

have been sober for around 5 hours
not gonna make it

Should have kicked his head in.

>not gonna make it
sometimes life just surprises you in the most pleasant of ways

gang drinkers rise up

we live in a society

why havent you blown anything up yet

I think I have an idea of who this person could possibly be. He had his name in Irish but the first name is a common surname that no one uses for a first name so I googled the person's name in English with the firstname and surname he had but switched them around and I found an article of republican by the same name who made a massive eijit of himself in Dublin a couple year back and there's news articles and if the fella who threatened me and the person I found through Google, then I have little to worry about.
Should have met him for the craic but the madman was off his rocker and it would be dodgy enough meeting such. He even accused me of being a Garda rookie in some Dublin station which is mental.

They actually think THIS cuck is alt-right what the fuck is media in this country anymore?

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-225200_Chrome.jpg (1080x1848, 487K)

>implying it was ever good
also this is the paper that harbours Fintan O'Toole

Jesus Christ just googled him
>White savage
>Trial runs for fascism
What a fucking clown

Being blind is no excuse for having cake all over your fat fucking mouth. The woman was also a cunt tho. She had a real bitchy attitude. The whole thing was so awkward i hated watching it.

Gommunism is cool af

irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-national-anthem-is-tone-deaf-to-new-ireland-1.3519111
You should "enjoy" this then

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

Can't believe I never heard this song lads.

hello my spaghetti stained fellow Irishman

Hello potatoes. What do you think should be done about the border?
What do you all think of your extremely diverse leader?

www.rattled.eu

our diverse leader is a faggot and literally too, as for the border both countries are bound by the Good Friday Agreement which is far more important than the EU so the border should stay as is.

Attached: jb.gif (200x218, 135K)

Oíche mhaith, deis athrach :)

I want this man shot

fuckin hell lads i was up in galway for the weekend
just

Attached: barret2.jpg (328x500, 40K)

he would probably enjoy his own perceived martyrdom
Ah I see you went to diversity central

>diversity central

haha
what a fucking shithole

> ...his Hibernic Imperial majesty Brian Boru...
I like it.

I've never been how bad is it?

Galway city is second only to Dublin

I rarely leave the comforting homogeneity of my area. I think it would be a shock to me to go to Dublin or Galway and a massive blackpill. I'm pretty isolated from it all and its like I live in a different country to the rest of Ireland.

Dublin is pretty much nothing but a blackpill lad

I was chatting to a lad from who moved there and is living in southside and he said he absolutely hates the place.

hard not to was up there earlier in the year and it was one of the most depressing experiences I had in a long time

I haven't been there since the mid 00s and I don't I'll ever intentionally go there. I have no reason to leave my area desu and I absolutely love the place and the people.

I went there to Dublin when I was 12 or 13 with an ant. She went in to a kabab shop and I thought it was very odd seeing arabs in this country but just shrugged it off. I had never seen them people before and now 8-9 years later I am seeing the odd one about the local main town. I once seen a literal tenthead with her (I think) maybe 2-3 kids in a Spar. She must of had her hair up under that hijab tent thing because it looked like she got a good skite over the head with an iron cast pan, was kinda funny lookin. Have not seen yer one since but then I don't be out very much.

I am just after waking. Best time to get up. I have all this time to myself and I will be very awake in the early morning.

Attached: 1520892867609.jpg (800x450, 101K)

But I always miss Éire/pol/.

Attached: 1519778962216.jpg (498x1295, 148K)

National Party YouTube channel at 1982 subs. We're almost there boys!

Attached: SSS.png (272x185, 97K)

And they are all americans. Fantastic job

im oof right now

Attached: oof1527286007712.jpg (467x507, 24K)

>le reddit divide and conquer shill appears

SUBSCRIBE NOW. BLACKS WILL BE DEPORTED ONCE WE HIT 2000

youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

These new subscribers are mostly not Irish and that is what matters because it is an Irish party in Ireland. Makes the numbers misleading and does not mean as much. But maybe it could mean new funders from over sea so there is that.

You're talking out of your arse and you know it. You have no proof that the new subs are not Irish. You're just speculating.

>You're just speculating
True. What time did you say you made that thread?You said after Éire/pol/ if I remember right so not very many Irish anons would be up and americans and aussies and kiwis would be there mostly.

For the sake of argument, let's say half of the subscribers on the NP's YouTube page are Yanks/Aussies. So what? The NP are still earning more money from the larger view count (assuming their videos are monetized). More likes and comments is good for the algorithm so their videos are more likely to appear in normies' "susggestions" bar. There are no downsides.

Well when you put it that way there really is nothing bad about it. It can only help. Just my point is it is Irish people that we need and the new subscribers should not be a measure of growth in support from Irish people. But yes you got a good point, it will lead to it anyways.