Friend and I browse Jow Forums

>friend and I browse Jow Forums
>start trying to redpill friends
>friends gf gets offended like a cunt when we talk about nogs and (((them)))
>tells 6'4 boxer Jewfag
>get punked down in front of everyone as he offers to fight us both at the same time
>mutual friends so he still wants to knock me out

Welp Jow Forums, you got me into this. How do I win and not embarrass myself? He's a fucking eagel scout tier Jew and wants to move to Israel and join the IDF to defend (((them))) so maybe I can wait him out.

How do you drop red pills without getting fucked up?

Attached: too-late-to-cut-for-summer-too-early-to-bulk-2529572.png (500x1039, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk
youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s
youtu.be/wPiptrU2JKk
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wBmhoSCHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thinga that never happened.txt

You're American, just buy a fucking gun. He attacks you, you stand your ground and make your Glock go P. O. P.

>Hurr Durr, just drop red pills and it'll work out

I'm getting fucked here and you guys said this shit works.

Attached: 1532285951038.png (1600x835, 763K)

It's impossible to redpill someone without blackpilling them first.
For people to change into radicals they need a reason, they need to feel like outcast or have their faith in the world around them crushed(that something has been taken away from them etc).
It's actually quite easy with all the lies from the media and that they openly hate whites.
When they have been completely blackpilled, that's when they either kill themself, go into full self denial a couple of years, or start to seek new answers(being radical).
Now the art of the redpill fully manifests itself.

Attached: 5RlR0CTxx.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

Talk shit get hit faggot

Your retarded, you can't drop redpills and start throwing the word nigger around like your some kind of rebel while expecting people to just support you. Redpilling is an art and it takes practice. You have to try and show people what this reality is all about without offending them. I've redpilled niggers on the JQ and the inner problems they have amongst their own without being a fucking stormfag autismo same with mexicans and in the end they don't kick the shit out of me for being racist. You got yourself into this now get yourself out your retarded faggot

Attached: 1531970528521.gif (129x150, 73K)

bite out his jugular

Someone needs to find out who is paying all these advertisement spammers on Jow Forums

That's exactly what we've been saying for years though, that leftists are weaklings that can't handle free speech.

Guy has to sleep sometime

don't start the fight, don't say anything that can start the fight.
Get cornered, try to flee, he grabs you.
He hurts you, broken bones are best, x-ray it.
Scarred psyche, PTSD.

Sue the shit out of him, take everything.
Winning the war sometimes means losing the battle.

>boxer jewfag
literally no such thing exists

This, you need to strike preemptively

Attached: 141762559931.png (396x385, 94K)

It's actually just funny to call people 30 year old boomers. I've never even drank monster before.

Digits confirm op...

Attached: BYkeksWILL.png (1280x1024, 1.38M)

It'll only be a matter of time before the mods get rounded up, hiro extradited. The FTC takes this shit seriously

Here's one viewpoint

Attached: 1593205194512.png (1544x2400, 596K)

*snap*

who fucking cares, hes a jew faggot and only wants to fight you to protect his honor. he'll fold quick

You need to get swole before you start forcing redpills. That or learn how to be subtle. You're dealing with people who reject the truth, you should be prepared for the worst case scenario when talk fails, which is violence.

>boxer Jewfag
Next time you're trying to bait people be more coherent

Attached: 1527102589500.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

throw salt in his eyes. it never fails.

Attached: mr-fuji.gif (394x294, 2.45M)

>not being able to fight
>claiming to be redpilled
fuck off lmao
you're weak

Sucker punch him of course. Fighting honorably is for losers.

this
win no matter what

And if I don't knock him out?

Why the fuck do NFL linebacker sized Jews exist?

>Never bring a fist to a gunfight.

There's your answer user. If he attacks you, shoot him.

Attached: shooting_gun.gif (400x210, 213K)

/pol is a board of peace. Remember to love your enemy, faggot.

you have no obligation to fight him
tell him he's acting like a nigger

that one was fucking hilarious

>jewing the jew
excellent

Why aren't you lifting and training MMA for this scenario dipshit? We told you to ages ago.

Attached: One Punch Man.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

damn that was clean
he even taunted that fag

Your friend should kick that backstabbing thots ass to the curb after this shit

>How do I win and not embarrass myself?
Stop being afraid of looking like a coward when some thug threatens or challenges you with violence. Call him a kike and shoot him with a gun if he attacks you.

>damn that was clean
He hesitated so not really. The really fucked up part is that the ANTIFA shit that got punched got brain damage.

Source on that?

You should have fought him at the same time. All it takes is one of you to get latched around his Jew neck and start cutting off the ol' 02 while the other guy wailed on him. Treat that Jew like a pork chop and you are two hungry jackals.

Also, this is a shill post. There isn't a single Jew boxer in the US - much less one over 5'11"

>Got brain damage
Before or after the punch?

He already had brain damage

He didn't hesitate, watch it again. He feigned an uppercut then slugged the dude, that was a good move.

Was in our homo news. AND it implied only the punch was responsible when anyone in a real street fight would say it was his fall that got em

The girl who tries to start shit after makes me laugh

>literally crys out as he strikes you

Attached: 1527067794679.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Hypothetically, you stab him in the throat with a knife, dumbass. There's no such thing as a fair fight.

>The really fucked up part is that the ANTIFA shit that got punched got brain damage.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1530142913094.png (400x381, 108K)

JUST SHOW HIM THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk

you cant beat them, goy. they're bigger, stronger, smarter and sexier than us.. give it up and walk away, be thankful they let you live

Attached: 1499380322857.jpg (600x600, 55K)

lets call it rhetoric. Even using the phrase redpilling seems a little Kekistani.

Understanding who your audience is, what to say and how to say it in the most effective manner possible is rhetoric. Some people will respond to an authoritative, know it all vibe. Some people will respond to gentle socratic method questioning. If you can't figure out how to use rhetoric effectively, maybe you shouldn't try 'redpilling' people. It probably won't work.

bait him into attacking you and then shoot him. You're American, why are you even asking this? you should know better

>wants to beat me
Tell him to beat you with arguments if he is not just a meathead.

> not telling him to come at you
> not shaming him for not being nonviolent
> not joking that you're the North Tower and his fist is a plane piloted by Daniel Lewin, israeli jew, and you want to re-enact nine eleven
> not actually baiting him into hitting you so you can sue the jew

remember, when dealing with leftists: Always Double Down

where did he hesitate? he fainted a punch making the guy losing his feet

Going all stefan Molyneux on his ass, eh?

very clever (((marketing))). most don't even realize its happening. kek

quit being a faggot and challenge him to a duel, pistols at dawn.

man up and fight the fucker to the death, yeah he may kill you but just make sure he never forgets
>full beast mode

Attached: 1530162896709m.jpg (264x1024, 59K)

>6'4"
>jew
>boxer
gee i wonder who could be behind this thread.jpg

Attached: boothejoo.png (366x432, 275K)

get bats and break the giant jews legs and arms
who fucking cares

>trying the sue the Jew
>after spouting redpills
He goes to court he’s going to get jewed hard.

this

What a believable story!

Attached: anthony_weiner3.jpg (750x500, 268K)

Well for one if you werent a weak beta you would have told your friend "sit back, I got this faggot bro" and laid that kike the fuck out.
But since you are a weak beta Im not sure what to tell you.

Attached: 1531792780820.gif (500x300, 352K)

This.

Being pretty counter-productive by hitting them with full force. It's the reason why the left don't win over that many as of now. The SJW's just polarizes people instead of blue-pilling them properly. Same goes for our red-pilling, it's an art.

Attached: whenmom&dadarefighting.png (761x591, 451K)

"how do i beat up a guy when its 2 of us" you aren't fighting bruce lee , fucking one of you distract him then the other double leg him and then beat the shit out of him.

yes the haymaker shown in that video is a staple of MMA

ITT we discover that White Nationalists are soiboi pussies who can't fight.

people on here advocate for using a gun at the first hint of violence, are you surprised they can't fight? they're literally afraid of everything. you're not made of glass.

Look Op. I don't know your build but your best bet is to hit him in his kneecaps. Tall fucks like that have to go a long way to protect their knees, and if you're fast enouh and strong enough, a kick to the knee will hyperextend it and drop him, after that mount him with your knees on his arms and start throwing elbows into his face or turn and run.

t. gutter trash that fight in public like children

Tell him that you are an american and have the right to free speech, and that if he threatens you again you reserve the right to shoot him dead on spot as an act of self defense.

woah, easy buddy. This isn't the wild west anymore.

I understand that the average Jow Forums poster is frustrated with their lot in life. But the source of your problems in life has nothing to do with "nogs" or Jews. The source of your problems in life are the bourgeoisie. The fact that Jews make up a large percentage of the bourgeoisie does not excuse non-Jews like Jeff Bezos from exploiting people.

>He's a fucking eagel scout tier Jew and wants to move to Israel and join the IDF to defend (((them))) so maybe I can wait him out.
Tell him to go shove it in an oven, the fucking kike. If you're really scared then carry a weapon or else film it and get his passport fucked up with a felony

I would say Monster is paying them, obviously

Here's another

Attached: 1524202712408.png (1544x3199, 797K)

Why is it fucked up? Fuck that commie piece of shit, they all deserve to be mowed down by machine guns.

Call him a Jew to his face and he won't know what to do. Her certainly won't attack you if there's a group around, especially if you have loyal friends

Vid sorta related
youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s

Attached: 1494397858771.jpg (790x960, 81K)

kek

can't defend themselves, i think that's actually worse than gutter trash you're basically useless as a man

If you’re larping: do something better with your time. If serious: your father failed you and you should smack him right in the mouth. If a man who trains to fight and is larger than you gets offended by things you say and resorts to violence right off, then he is a bully. You do not fight another mans fight; you’ll always lose. You tell him that you’re neither a boxer nor his size (I assume) so fighting would be to his advantage and wouldnt prove anything anyway. Then you tell him if he persists in threatening you, then he better go ahead and attack and do his worst because if he doesnt kill you you WILL kill him. Say that and mean it. Never let some nigger tier, heavy weight champion of the garbage dump, throw his weight around. Stab, shoot, or run that cocksucker over if you have to. But never let them intimidate you.
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.

gas him

Drop a shekels down a drain. While he kneels to fish it out. Kick him in the balls.

Attached: 1526592848355.jpg (450x401, 46K)

The haymaker is just a reaching hook. Some people throw them like curveballs.

youtu.be/wPiptrU2JKk
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wBmhoSCHg

Attached: file.png (1288x631, 1.11M)

Dude, come on. This shit didn't even happen. It's literally just another "we swole, successful, rich leftists are just going to destroy you basment dwelling babydick neckbeards" episode.

Virgin Nazi vs. CHAD Jew

he's going to lose as soon as the jew tells the other jew judge that OP was being antisemitic and OP's jewish lawyer fucks him

/thread

this ffs
why people respond to these threads without putting sage on their post is beyond me

I drop red pills in a dialect that's all my own, combining the picturesque, polite, and quaint of the 19th century with the modern. I come off as so disarmingly pleasant that when the JQ finally rolls along, people politely listen.

Perhaps it is a form of hypnosis, I'm working -- albeit, unaware.

He only gave him half of what he could of done, if he's followed through with the uppercut there's no way that faggot could of stopped it and he'd be dead. Ruffio is obviously merciful as well as handy, as for the faggot, well he was attacking a man with a potentially lethal weapon and got what he deserved. If you don't want to get KTFO don't attack people

Attached: (1488).png (772x510, 370K)

>The really fucked up part is that the ANTIFA shit that got punched got brain damage.
You mean the good part?

useless unreadable

underrated

Stop being a faggot and actually fight him like a man, one on one.
If you really are the masterrace, you will win.