/Swepol/ Polish firefighters edition!

With the fires burning up in the North Poland sent over 140 firefighters and 40 vehicles to the rescue, the message from a Polish government spokesperson "We are helping the people of Sweden and not their government" Throughout their journey in Sweden they have been greeted by bystanders and local firedepartments.
Dziękuję Polsce!!
links of articles and videos below!
(Swedish article just google jewlate it)
nyheteridag.se/vara-hjartan-ar-med-det-svenska-folket-inte-med-den-svenska-eliten/
youtube.com/watch?v=_GcTdkk1WVs
youtube.com/watch?v=t6FbBZtIsI8
youtube.com/watch?v=WqfDb1T0Tb0
youtube.com/watch?v=9M3ErlA3q4A

Attached: Polskabrandbilar.jpg (828x621, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3frjlEKQCYI
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,23704536,ludzie-wywieszali-flagi-w-oknach-rozmawiamy-z-sierzantem.html#Z_MT
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
google.fr/amp/s/www.thelocal.se/20140815/sweden-celebrates-200-years-of-peace/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Swedish government is fucked now, noway they win after how they handled the fire crisis, Half the country is on fire and they have not even assembled for this crisis.

Since the Polish forces already there, why not surrender? Your military doesn't have a chance with our firefighters anyway.

First the Firefighters to stop the fires.
Then Police to fight the crime in the cities.
Finally the army to restore order.

New Polish-Swedish Union when?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

By the looks of it, that is already the case Janusz.
youtube.com/watch?v=3frjlEKQCYI

Hopefully when we get SD+M gov in September then that actually wouldn't be unrealistic as Party of law and order and SD have alot in common.

Holy shit, I didn't know this was happening as I don't watch tv or read newspapers. That's pretty cool, hope they all get back safely.

Hopefully the fires are pretty bad, entire villages have been evacuated by the military godspeed.

Actually, watching this I'm amazed we actually have that much gear available for such a big operation. Pretty impressive, and I'm sure it's a nice practice in large scale organization for our firefighters.

Good luck with that. When did this start? How many villages?

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,23704536,ludzie-wywieszali-flagi-w-oknach-rozmawiamy-z-sierzantem.html#Z_MT

This is very good practice for them as they have to travel far and actually fight huge fires, Biggest fire in the area of Ljusdal is about 13,500 hectares.
Iam not sure how many villages have been evacuated but there is atleast 80 different massive forestfires out there most of them in the rurals.

The Democrat people of Sweden.

But Poland is being naive again.

>500 km drive
Those men will need some shut-eye before they they fight any fires after the boat ride and then the long travel to their base. Can't imagine taking on such a challenge after traveling for more than a day.

Naive in what sense? What's wrong in helping people in need?

They stopped outside the town of Uppsala for some rest before heading more north where they will be stationed for 2 weeks in a town called Sveg.
No this is 5d chess as Sweden is going to switch to a Rightist gov after this election in september.
They will not forget this and Poland can count on Swedish support in when EU is throwing their tantrum on them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

google.fr/amp/s/www.thelocal.se/20140815/sweden-celebrates-200-years-of-peace/amp

Poland is known for being naive and abandonned every time... Smack more Ukraine, Prague, Vilnius, hahahahar

I'd rather be naive the callous.

Just want to say thanks to my polish bro's for helping us with these fires.

no prob
we could also help you with rapes and robberies if you allowed us

You have our approval.

Ok ok

Snopp snopp

Attached: Polska-patriotka-600x400.jpg (600x400, 34K)

>We are helping the people of Sweden and not their government

based, this is far more than we deserve from badmouthing Poland for the last few months.

I love it, This is such a fucking perfect way to make a point against out retarded government.

Don't these autists have anything better to do then watch trucks drive by? Should just let the fires burn.

We frens

What started the fires anyway, I googled it real quick and apparently its a wild fire.

those trucks are pretty cool though, I didn't know we even had firetrucks like that, as most of the firefighters in Poland are volunteers who have different equipment and what you see in this videos are the state employed firefighters. They even have different coloration than volunteer firefighters.

elected by the people, swedes are their own worst enemy.

Attached: frens.jpg (1000x564, 90K)

>wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,23704536,ludzie-wywieszali-flagi-w-oknach-rozmawiamy-z-sierzantem.html#Z_MT
what the hell

Does every Swed has a polish flag at home? what gives?

You know what I just realized, your language sounds almost Russian to me. Less harsh than Russian though, lots of vowels. Fu flaren gu vieg hayley fayley, flurgen gurgen.

But on a more serious note, its almost a metaphor. Right wing and Christian ideology coming to put out the fires caused by mass unfettered immigration.

Attached: 1518388394050.gif (374x318, 1.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE

skip to 2:47

Both Swedish men and women love the Big Polish Hoses.

Swedes killed Poles 350 years ago. How is this even relevant in the current year + 3?
Should we be butthurt about it until the end of the universe like Jews are about Jesus and the holohoax?

Look at all that new and useful shit.
See Sweden? That's how you spend eu gibs properly, not on pet niggers

Go Pol bros, show them how real men fight fire

>Should we be butthurt about it until the end of the universe like Jews are about Jesus and the holohoax?
It's not about holocaust
read about the history of jews, they are one of the oldest nations in the world and they hate pretty much everyone in northern africa and europe

In Łódź we have exactly the same firetrucks

As much as it warms my heart that other countries have been willing to help.... this is still a national embarassment that we can't deal with these fires on our own.

from what i have seen, these fires are pretty fucking huge and I don't think you have enough manpower to deal with them alone

and the middle east

Yes. Join us in your righteous wrath against Swedes. Blood shall not stand still until last Swede is erased.

Dude, nature is scary. Humans are pretty fuckin' metal but we can't stop earthquakes or disperse tornadoes yet, massive fires are hard too, but kina doable with enough gear and manpower.

Fuck off mongol

I'm from a small city so that is why it might be different where I live

I hope you're right, I still have hope we can all crash the EU.

Not so strange given that Russia was founded by Swedish vikings many years ago.

Brexit was the first brick to fall off, More bricks will fall off in the future.
Seen this, love how he goes "tiha tiha tiha" Like a real liberator from liberatorland ))
Could be diasphora.
Agreed.
Thunder mostly, some have been manmade fuckups aswell.>Pic related.

Attached: Kimjonglove.jpg (250x331, 28K)

I dont know anyone who has a polish flag

Thanks polebros, hopefully my countrymen will not forget about this

Still completely different language families tho

Indeed but still interesting how some words still live on in their language.

Thanks, based poles.

Swedish-Polish Commonwealth when?

Attached: Sweden requests.png (1440x900, 1.64M)

What is this, a thread of friendship?
on Jow Forums?
this can't be?

>inb4 some brit makes poland and sweden hate thread

Now I want to play Europa Universalis with polandballs instead of flags.

What is the reason Sweden is bringing them all the way from Poland? Neighboring or countries closer don't have enough to spare?

the camp of Polish firefighters in Sweden

Attached: DivNrhcXsAAt8EK.jpg (550x412, 51K)

Fenced in

Attached: 1500157962737.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

fuck what a cuck you are, even putting other country before your own in the name

hope you die of STDs after sucking black SWEDISH cock

Attached: jesus power.png (1440x900, 1.07M)

Good time to lay some accidentally fires in Poland.

Attached: 1385580052001.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Clean and well organized. Flag in pristine condition too.

So this is what you mean when you say the fire is rising in sweden?

oh no no no. inside the fence again.

Attached: 1410059413386.jpg (480x454, 32K)

wait is some forest burning or something? I haven't heard anything

More like fenced off from all of the mudslimes and niggers for their own protection.

Also, too many swedish women would fall for our boys if they stayed in a city. Can't have that.

Calm down Janusz, I think you might be overreacting.

It's a football field, of course it will be fenced off

I'm surprised Sweden hasn't brought in the experienced firefighters from South Africa.

Poland ( Poland )
~Poland

Attached: ocelot.png (500x388, 65K)

Attached: DivNrhlX4AYQUqX.jpg (550x412, 31K)

We need firefighters and not firestarters.

Hahahahaha! Sverige ta dere sammen for helvete!

Attached: 1531488656739.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Poland is driving there with Vehicles. Other Countries have given Aircraft and Helicopters

cuck & proud

must be single mother's son

I have no idea what you are so angry about. Are you hungry? Maybe a bit sleepy?

>brit
>not burger

Nice
Det går inte så bra

Is it still legal to wave a Swedish flag in Sweden?

>Det går inte så bra
Nei sier du det? På tide å dra huet ut av falukorven nå kanskje, når dere må ha u-landshjelp fra Polen?

I'm kinda intrigued how the legacy mass media will spin this to make Poland look bad.

>FIREFIGHTERS ARE FASCIST!!!!111one
No, that's not stupid enough.

Attached: RAGE.png (300x285, 88K)

I don't know, I'm not a lawyer friend.

Skyll inte på mig jag valde inte den här idiotregeringen jag är ju förfan omgiven av idioter i det här landet

yes sir, you can't say neger tho

It is kinda funny when you think about it

Swedish media spent the last few years saying shit about our country and our people
and suddenly all these sweds are happy to see us

interesting

Men seriost, er det noen oppvåkning i sikte over der? Jeg begynner å bli alvorlig bekymret for dere.

>Media
>Swedes
Two different things user

It's almost as if legacy media is losing it's grasp on people's minds. Hmmmmm....

Attached: perfect.jpg (333x333, 45K)

Kan bli SD+M regering redan i höst om vi har tur, då lär det gå åt det bättre hållet på sikt annars så ser det jävligt mörkt ut.

>Swedish media spent the last few years saying shit about our country and our people
Is this actually true or just Polish persecution complex acting up? I've never seen a single article about Poland in any context in the media over here.

Jaja, håper det ordner seg for dere.

it is true, you understand swedish, have fun googling poland + fria tider/avpixlat/flashback.

Mostly after independence march last year.

Sick.

Attached: b8dfaa72a337b89e99042683cdebbd0a576075ea3a12bc9dcf723bc3971e1d93.png (926x1222, 274K)

Man kan väl hoppas men Svensken är fan helt dum i huvudet så det kommer säkert fortsätta gå åt helvete ändå.

>Anti gay
>Christian
>Pro Trump (very friendly to him during his visit)
>Outlawed abortion
>Anti immigrant
Poland is the anti Sweden
Quite fitting if you consider their history

This is why iam absolutely loving that Poland sends help, There is literally no way for our regime to attack them now.
They are not doing anything which could be considered harmful against us, the best part is the statement "We are sending help to the people of Sweden and not their government" I can't fathom the smugness after that comment it is so perfect.

Why IS your firedepartment so under equipped?
You have some of the densest forests in Europe, how could they not be ready for this

They spent all their money on immigrants. Public services is the first thing that goes when a state is nearing bankruptcy. If this had been 20 years ago the fires would have been out before they got out of hand.

Based Poland
Also inb4 gypsies steal all their shit like they did with the helicopter pilots

We spend over 200 Billion SEK on immigration of lowlife scum which is enough to buy entire countries such as Czech republic etc.. And this is not counting all the healthcare, police, education etc.. which leaves us with literally nothing to invest.
Swedes have been too fucking stupid to realize this as all data is classified by the regime.
Most Swedes realize it is not working hence why our nationalist party is the largest party or rather will become the largest party in september.

because now we have the wonderful EU so we don’t need no gear or nothing, we get it all for free. Or so the media tells us anyway