I hope Europe is happy for helping muslims win a war on Balkan

I hope Europe is happy for helping muslims win a war on Balkan.
Good luck fighting jihads Europe
we could have destroyed Islam,but nooo,religion of peace need help...

Attached: 534795349734.png (600x606, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchbat
youtube.com/watch?v=adTwHLV7pp4
youtube.com/watch?v=lMkS0qmaCKM
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ7woyumciQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bulgarie
Dumb frenchniggers

republica srpska declaration of independence when?

LOL
i didnt even saw that

hahahaha stupid fucking eurocucks reaping what they've sown i love it so much

Attached: 1531908176832.jpg (432x432, 225K)

lol

French are preparing for the inevitable anschluss

this, we will do ANYTHING for the cigan, ANYTHING for the albanian, ANYTHING for the poor turkish victims. but FUCK Bosnia and FUCK Serbia

nothing wrong with albanians, serbs are the ones that need to be exterminated

Attached: fff.png (476x591, 456K)

((America)) started the war

god bless hrvat bros

fuck you croat bastard serbs are the master race fucking nigger

nobody called u here,get out

Attached: 1531322533351.jpg (622x494, 235K)

My dad was in Bosnia with the FORPRONU.
Bihac pocket.

t. bitter Serbian loser

Islamic terrorism is directly linked to Wahhabisim if no one funds wahhabisim non of these salafist terrorist will be around. I am not even a Muslim and I know that. ISIS was the peak of Wahhabisim just like Nazi Germany was the peak of fascism. And with their defeat is the defeat of their ideology. It will never spread again (unless oil Arab monarchies will still try to fund and spread it). If you notice in the West Muslims vote for liberals. I don’t doubt that the next Muslim generation will now shift to either an ideology opposit to that of salafists or just go like liberal like our liberals are. We don’t need to be bitter just because you are. There will be no jihadis to fight in the future.

motheryucer croatia good contry with rich histori

you are butthurt albanian/croat ciganski faggot admit it. must be nice to slander the serbs from your comfy faggot gaming chair hugging your anime pillow while typing with your cum stained fingers this nonsese. fuck you

not an argument

I believe in the Netherlands, like in France, more than half the babies are born outside of marriage.
That alone should keep them from becoming religious nutjobs of any religion.

it should have been Serbie indeed

Serbs are genocidal psychos
you don't have to kill Bosnians for being Muslims
they are still European blood, but they was forcefully converted by Turks

Balkan will finally know peace when the S*rbs are passified

Are you pretending to be retarded? Ever heard of Clinton?

listen here fgt,he started it i was not even talking about croats,so idk what the fuck is that guy problem

Coward

>On July 1995 as the Bosnian Serb forces, under Colonel General Ratko Mladić, came to take over the enclave, Dutchbat was vastly outnumbered by the Serbs and were far too lightly equipped to repel the more heavily armed soldiers. It also had its request for air support to the UNPROFOR denied. Subsequently, the Serbian forces, under Mladić's command, led Srebrenica's Bosniak male inhabitants into the mountains, where thousands of them were massacred.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchbat

I don't see what's the problem with that map m8.

Attached: 1355728773756.png (267x200, 78K)

typical croat, would even suck and monkey cock if it meant help against serbs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-08-13-08.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

“Ahhhhhh my ass is on fiiiiiireee!!”

That’s all I heard you pethatic memeflag. If you can’t refute my arguments than you better shut the fuck up. God I fucking hate S*rbs.

Americans are never pretending to be retarded. They ARE retarded. And non-white

Attached: Whiter than you Mohammed.png (172x159, 22K)

There is nothing more disgusting and pethatic than Serbs. Genocidal maniacs.

Your women look like dried fruit once they hit 30. Disgusting.

they love sucking nato cock because they are pussies
islam directly says to kill the infidel, you should be burned at the stake fucking muslim nigger

we got it fgt
u dont like us serbs,get over it

but i want to ask u qestion
Does serbs go around Europe yelling JESUS CHRIST and then exploding?

I have known Roberto Delle Fave who fought as a mercenary in Bosnia before he died, he told me about some crazy shit. An Albanian director made a documentary about his life youtube.com/watch?v=adTwHLV7pp4

you should be mad at the US, Europe has been occupied for decades. Of course this doesn't mean traitors aren't a thing though

Joined the army in 2003. Sergeant in my squad told us about his time in Kosovo under the UN, searching for weapons and all that shit. And he said "frankly when I was there I realized we fought on the wrong side. The Christian population was nice and relatable, the muslims were just weird and foreign"

this, call it wahabism but you are all like this, you are just like the blacks, who are violent wherever they are. same is with muslim, fuck to you scum, you are no different than the cigan

ungrateful little shit

Serbs are based as fuck kebab removers.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMkS0qmaCKM

They know you are rightful Bulgarian clay

Stop believing everything on Jow Forums newfag

Gib back Kosovo. It’s legitimate Romanian clay.

>be dutch general
>Come to the balkans to arm muslims
>Get captured by serbs
>Shit your pants on live camera
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ7woyumciQ

I am not a Muslim. But Christianity says that too and Hinduism tells you cow shit is holy. You don’t have to follow everything in your religion. I am not practicing but my religion will forever be a part of my identity and influence my lifestyle.

Serbs go around genociding men with religions other than their own.

>I have known Roberto Delle Fave

Fucking psychopath, I can not believe that some people go to war zones just for the pleasure of killing.

serbs are turk rapebabies and gypsies

i'm must be really painful to post under bosnian flag for a serbitch

fuck the serbs

Attached: do-you-agree-slavic-languages-lawful-good-neutral-good-chaotic-5278013.png (500x683, 51K)

said the ciganskinigger

>a human acts like a human

Not surprised a swarthy low manlet would thinks this is some big news.

christianity does not say that, fuck you closet muslim, expose yourself

They helped islam hold land less than 500 km from Rome, the resting place of Saint Peter and the aim of conquest of numerous Arabic caliphates. Pic related.

Attached: thxclinton.png (1849x1077, 1.45M)

consider suicide you autistic sperg

Attached: 71ni63vX-HL._SX679_.jpg (679x614, 28K)

White Islamic Balkans when?...

Attached: 076928488.jpg (1080x810, 117K)

the reason you're always losing is because you're evil people and God is constantly punishing you for your wicked ways.

>“Everyone that doesn’t want to waste his time in his basement hating Muslims without understanding their history and theology from unbiased sources is a Muslim”

kek. Sorry not everyone is a dumb Balkan nigger.

Unbelievable.

I wonder if the public would have supported the bombings in serbia now, 20 years on, after the west has experienced islamic enrichment....

ovo

Attached: 35884252_1472729236207072_3951021418673602560_n.jpg (680x960, 79K)

This
>croat femanly beauties

Attached: 1532074229833.jpg (542x737, 75K)

mutt

Attached: 1529092469707.jpg (1200x3335, 2.96M)

Hopefully never, go back to Algeria nigger

fuck you you guys are turkish rapebabie
fucking dutch faggot atheist reprobate, the fucking quran says to kill the infidel, and you admit it. you are no different than the niggers you hate, fucking cigan gypsy faggot fuck

This is why I have the biggest grin on my face and boggest boner whenever I hear news about the "West" getting BTFO that it rightly deserves. Millions of Mexicans into the US and the dismantling of ICE, yes please. Millions of Muslims and Africans into Europe, yes please with a smile on my face. Millions of Chinese into Canada and rapidly falling white population percentage, I'll have seconds. Prove me wrong.

Fuck your brother wars, Serbs are just Cyrillic Croats get over it

The Quran says all sorts of things, and it doesn’t matter. I already told you the current Muslim culture only started becoming wide spread around the Muslims world in the mid 20th century. And now it will inevitably decline and be replaced by a more civilized Muslim culture. The change is already slowly happening, it is pretty fucking noticeable.

Reminder that the Balkans belong to the Serbs. Croats are serbs

Based.

kek

t. ali mehmet

Croatia is geographically and to some extent culturally not in the balkans. The Ottomans were BTFO’d neomrous times by Croat armies.

>the fucking quran says to kill the infidel
t. brainlet

>Does serbs go around Europe yelling JESUS CHRIST and then exploding?

Tell me about these magical Bosnians who are doing that?

As usual Serbs will try to conflate the Bosnian War under the pretense they were fighting some kind of religious war. Fucking hilarious to watch.

fucking muslim cunts there is no modern islam it is just an act i hope a black somali nigger fucks you up in to your ass fucking ciganski croat albanian diaspora faggots

i am an english american man so i would know this, i fought against muslims in war fucking stupid ciganski niggers

>Croat Armies
what croat armies?

Attached: 8664252-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 46K)

if i was alive i would have gone over there and fought. fuck my pres btw

*blocks your aspirations*

Attached: bulgarianempire_simeonthegreat.jpg (941x848, 188K)

Where you see the unbeliever, strike their neck.

Fight them until until they feel themselves subdued

> "Gjirokaster"

That's Argyrokastro to you, mudslim rapebaby, and rightful Greek clay.

>The city appears in the historical record dating back in 1336 by its Greek name, Αργυρόkαστρο - Argyrokastro, as part of the Byzantine Empire.
>Taken by the Hellenic Army during the Balkan Wars of 1912–3 on account of its large Greek population, it was eventually incorporated into the newly independent state of Albania in 1913. This proved highly unpopular with the local Greek population, who rebelled; after several months of guerrilla warfare, the short-lived Autonomous Republic of Northern Epirus was established in 1914 with Gjirokastër as its capital. It was definitively awarded to Albania in 1921.
>In December 8, 1940, during the Greco-Italian War, the Hellenic Army entered the city and stayed for a five-month period before capitulating to Nazi Germany in April 1941 and returning the city to Italian command.

>there is no modern islam
Alhamdulilah wtf, why would anyone want a modern Islam? It's because Islam remained conservative that it is winning

Wow, thanks for citing two supposed verses with no sources or explanation given in the Surah itself! Truly a good theological argument

Nice memeflag FYROM cunt

tell that to israel, btfo muslim aspirations since ww2

t. Achmed the Afghani welfare migrant

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War

We were closer to the roaches and managed 70-80 years of resistance. The Croatians fought for 100, even if you say they had help and were not close to the roach lands initially it is still a monumental fucking achievement. A century of constant war, that's 5 generation that gave their lives to stop the muslims.

You should read the link I provided. Croatia was split in 3 zones - clisest to the enemy with least population and constant war, mid zone with average pops and roach raids and safe zone wirh the biggest chunk of population, industry, agriculture and military were trained. It's fascinating. The roaches pushed west and the safe zone got really small toward yhe end, but the Croatians never gave up.

Yes Israel only is "BTFOing" Muslims (when in reality it's Palestinian who don't even have an army) without the help of their greatest slave (kikemerica)

fuck you muslim no one falls for your algerian bullshit, true christianity is much better. the true christians killed the homosexuals, they killed the whores and adulterers, and God fucking killed anyone that opposed them, fuck you cigan allah has no power

Stay mad, jews are never gonna leave they are your punishment for eternity for being taqiyya observing goat fuckers. Worst people are muslims all bad people.

>It's because Islam remained conservative that it is winning

It's winning (in Europe) because Europeans are allowing it to (bending over for mud-skins). I am not sure what sort of natural greatness you are referring to.

Attached: 007-2.jpg (1387x1041, 231K)

I absolutely agree. Serves them right for ignoring what you did in the 1940s and welcoming you into Yugoslavia as brothers instead of justifying that old "vae victis!" maxim. Idiots like that don't deserve to live.

Штa јe oвo, мoј бpaт?

Attached: SERBLACK.png (616x370, 346K)

Who said they needed to leave, kike? Israel is more than 20% Muslim-Arab with them topping the highest birth rates in the country while their ultra-orthodox youth is turning secular

Ah the eternal kike slave... Look at him

based

inshallah

Bosnians fought for the Kaiser.
Serbs did not.

Remember the Archduke!

>another balkan thread on Jow Forums
Please stop, we all know its just diaspora niggers chimping out. No one else posts here.

Attached: 1532295147820.jpg (600x600, 37K)

this

This.

fuck to you alban*N SCUM

I am okay with Islam conquering Europe so I dont share your sentiment.

>pretending

Attached: 1508949153790.png (171x278, 93K)

Everything in the earth and heavens belongs to Allah. You will never win against Islam and the muslims.

You import them, America kills them, bu..t America is the kike puppet.