They're afraid

they're afraid

Attached: they're scared.jpg (1060x960, 117K)

that's a larp, brainlet

>You all think you're so big hiding behind a screen
Isn't that what they do on a daily basis when they shit on our country?
>inbred
Jews are OBJECTIVELY inbred and the data proves it
>You have no idea what you're up against
Actually we do, and Jow Forums is more powerful than the entire might of the jew world order.
>What you're doing is tantamount to terrorism
Projection at its finest
>There will be serious reprocussions
For you.

>it's a larp cuz I said so
t. brainlet

Trannies confirmed

>for you

Attached: yes.jpg (560x933, 75K)

This. Though the Fridgerman pic is a LARP.

Why would an all powerful kike plead with people she claims she can destroy easily?

Attached: visible confusion.gif (426x213, 989K)

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

I was right. Boomers (real ones) and christcucks insist on playing by outdated rules. When you play by the same rules the left uses, you get fucking results!
Stop seeking approval and permission from boomers and christkikes to steamroll over the left. They are irrelevant and dying out.

>t. so᠌yboy

Internet police is on its way.

that bitch dont even got a iphone x lmfao

Prove me wrong, christkike.

Wouldn't she just cry out in pain as she destroyed us?

Pedowood and CIA blackmailing pedo politicians is real.

All this qAnon great awakening shit is a red herring that's being used to discredit and deter investigation by making peabrain boomers and schizophrenics embarrass themselves so you can't even talk about it.

They're trying to make it so even if someone took the blackmail tapes and photos of every politician and celebrity raping and killing children out of Fort Knox, the media would just say it was DeepFakes and these braindead memecow boomers have made it so the rote university cunts will just mock anyone because the qAnon larp believers gave them so much material to make fun of.

Attached: 8642653975397.png (205x246, 9K)

>For you.
Kek. Indeed.

no, it's a LARP because it a really damn bad photoshop and because she would never care to post here.

What topic did this happen in?

good,pedos must hang