BUFFY WILL BE BLACK!!

vox.com/2018/7/20/17597272/buffy-reboot-joss-whedon-black-woman-lead-monica-breen

so sick of this shit, they can't even come up with new characters or properties just appropriate anything white people ever liked for themselves.
this is what happens when you put niggers in charge of anything.

Attached: 1511575422520.gif (285x472, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0001264/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Michelle_Gellar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope every single character on tv, commercials and in movies are black. Maybe people will finally cut their cable off. I'm dead serious, I hope there isn't one White person on tv again.

I don't know, this doesn't really bother me. Buffy is campy bullshit anyways and she'll probably fuck white dudes which is my fetish

Exactly, it's the only way. BET on every channel 24/7

Normies watch enormous amounts of tv. Ask them to give 1 example of a white couple where the man is presented in a positive way. Blank stare.

Yeah faggot go back to /tv/

This is really the subversive thing to do. Instead of bitching about how man niggers are on TV just make it obvious that acting is no longer for hwhites.

In 20 years it's going to be just niggers and Jews on TV.

Why does everything have to be a reboot nowadays? That bothers me more than anything. Like, you have your shitty established setting already, just do a new show about a black slayer and tell some new fucking stories, holy shit.

Black hair?

Also, what’s that nose on Ms Gellar?

Attached: 65048A42-C2B9-4F3F-B6F1-6C1D6CE4A30F.jpg (460x615, 53K)

If you give Hollywood one fucking shekel a year you're funding the enemy.

Originality is dead, why take a risk and make something new when (((they))) can sell the same shit over and over to the retarded masses.

Imagine my shock.

Even vampires are scared of niggers.

What little good there was about it was already ruined.

Attached: sadness.png (960x724, 771K)

It nibbles some of the monies user and temporarily adopts some of the former fan base. If it does poorly they'll get ahead of it and crank out articles saying "Why white people are scared of the new Buffy?".

I loathe reboots. Such intellectual and creative laziness. Build your own stories you thieving hacks.

>Why does everything have to be a reboot nowadays?
Because people are watching older shows and movies that don't have niggers, fags, and leftist politics in them. Older titles are still making money and jew producers think they are jumping onto the next moneymaker, not knowing the reasons those titles are still making money.

Is that really her now? WTF??!!

Thank you Mcdonalds.

I'd still hit it, invest low.

>just niggers and Jews on TV.
That's pretty much how it is now. Many, probably most, of the whites on TV are actually Jews and blacks are put in everything.

please take that redpill back, I don't want it.

how did this happen?
even the jewish temptresses are dropping in quality

Attached: prime.webm (1280x704, 2.25M)

>BET
>doesn't even slay podesta

VAMPIRES FINNA BOUTA GET DABBED ON

Very cool!

This is Buffy's mother.

Attached: 1519157281412.jpg (1039x1222, 275K)

no your doing it all wrong OP. you need to demand more. he isnt doing enough. buffy simply cast as a black woman isnt enough she needs to be trans and not just mentioned in passing we need a season devoted to the transition and non stop quips about having to dilate. thats needs to be a big part of buffy

and all the vampires need to act transphobic and say they decided they dont want to suck HIS blood and or they make up excuses like they left the oven on but buffy knows in "its" heart (thats one of my preferred pronouns for afronts to god back off bigot) that it deserves more

Is she half-ogre?

No. She's 100% Jew.

Except for the tall blonde woman they cast to fuck the nigger hero on the show.

>Michelle Trachtenberg

I believe she hates to work out and doesn’t like the sun.

Attached: EAA9892A-6B0A-4DDA-95AA-3B445F0291B9.jpg (634x951, 229K)

The vampire slayer's mother is an actual vampire

this is pretty much every commercial advertisement already

She pulled the old
>Im the goth chick, not the fat chick
thing that some fat chicks do. Its depressing.

>no older than 14 in that clip

The vampire slayer is also a vampire. She's Jewish.

Attached: 1508778389506.jpg (727x783, 480K)

no it 's from euro trip, so she was 19-20 here

Attached: benji tries to protect his sister from pol.webm (1280x704, 2.02M)

I'll be honest, if she had had my kids I'd still be making that cute little piglet blow me every day, regardless of chub.

Joss Whedon is the guy that had been banging all the actresses on his show, was revealed in the divorce, and then blamed "toxic masculinity" for his adultery?

if you can make her blow you everyday how come you cant make her workout everyday

You mean Jews right user? They are the only ones who think Diversity= Black and Anti White.

Because Hollywood like all Jews are not original. They have to rely on older franchises in order to make any money. This will probably flop like the rest of their Weimar Republic plans do.

>jew
Nothing of value is lost.

Why is USA entertainment trying to destroy itself with political correctness?

This is worse when they made Hermione black in the Harry Potter stage play.

RIP Buffy, F for respect.

Attached: Trolled+Hard.png (651x481, 101K)

Leftists can't create, only copy and destroy.

>Blaming "leftists" for kike behavior

Attached: 1472807660003.gif (214x199, 590K)

You can see the outline of her nipple, so delicious. Michelle Trachtenberg (hope I spelled that right) was a huge crush of mine back in the day when Buffy was airing.

the innocuous answer is because they think more minorities will care about buying their product if they put in more minorities.
the subversive answer is because jewish globalists have an innate hatred of white people and taking away "white people's stuff" just to smash it is an ongoing demoralization effort in the culture war. the jokes on them, though, since they're just smashing jewish IPs while making Jow Forums grow stronger.
wasn't Whedon getting metwo'd, by the way? I thought he was outed as fucking actresses on set. Or maybe he was fucking the Anthony Head, I dunno, Anthony Head is a pretty attractive guy.

>(((Gellar)))

Attached: jewnose.png (1111x597, 817K)

Hollywood is on like its 6th or 7th generation of Jewish nepotism, at this point all the talent is gone and you only have the hacks with connections
for a long time you had liberals and degenerates, but they knew their craft as well as that they had to make money at the end of the day, and this meant catering to all of America
now you just have...I don't know art school dropouts or something getting multibillion dollar franchises handed to them
look back at poorly-rated movies from the 90s, or even "B" movies and they knock the socks off of almost anything released over the last several years

Attached: johnny.webm (886x480, 2.88M)

Yeah, basically all of Hollywood is, regardless of their surname or ethnicity, they are involved in one way or another with gay/pedo/orgy/blood/sex/magic if they have any fame or fortune at all.

I've always suspected Joss Whedon of being a pedo. Wonder what can be found of him but I guess after James Gunn they have all deleted their tweets now.

This will have the positive side effect of kicking Jews off TV aswell

>She is of half Russian Jewish and half Hungarian Jewish descent.

imdb.com/name/nm0001264/

She was hot in that Criminal Minds episode.

>Negro broad fights draculas
I am ok with this I guess

Buffy was a jew anyway

>I believe she hates to work out and doesn’t like the sun.
OR.. She's jewish and just reverted back to her natural jew ugliness. The (((makeup and hair))) departments do a knock up job of tricking the audience.

Attached: uglykikes.jpg (1024x680, 183K)

I remembered her in cruel intentions, she was amazing...

>leftist - kike
One and the same for the most part

Attached: 1528783380002.jpg (928x939, 188K)

...would still fug

Buffy the KFC slayer!

under rated

Attached: 1529141288955.jpg (634x862, 142K)

Why so upset user? It will fail spectacularly again anyway and then we can all gloat.

>sarah michelle gellar
the jewess is cute and fucculent, but there's only one buffy.

Attached: buffy the vampire slayer movie poster.jpg (1000x1489, 607K)

Like school's they don't care about oldfags. They are after what our children watch .think. feel

She doesn't look like this anymore tho

Attached: michelle-trachtenberg-at-instyle-awards-in-los-angeles-0.jpg (1200x1800, 188K)

this, the oligarchy promoted and selected only from within friends and family that bleed incompetence and self-richness. they are making films and TV no one but them wants to see. they complain that millennial's are not watching because they are broke or have no appreciation for are, or because they are racist/sexist. it is because they are not interested in what they are making. because it is shit. they are sinking and they don't even see / understand it.

What is it about pale girls that's just so hot?

Attached: 1461812022331.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Also apparently it's a fake pic

Attached: rob-lowe-michelle-trachtenberg-tca-summer-tour-07.jpg (779x1222, 217K)

And when it underperforms as all these "reboots" do history will not look kindly back on such endeavors.

Seriously, people wont keep loosing money to virtue signal forever, all this is doing is making blacks look worse.

The new Aquaman too, yeesh...

Validated us being the biggest pirates in the world. I have paid exactly dick to the media for about 10 years. Lmao. Fuck your treasonous, subversive filth.

"Her father was of German Jewish descent and her mother was of Hungarian Jewish descent."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Michelle_Gellar

Wasn't Buffy a Jew broad?

a nigress named "buffy?" the whole joke was the contrast of a valley girl (notoriously the most useless and retarded of all homo sapiens) being a badass monster killer by night. sistahs are already known as tough and street-smart, so there's no contrast. wtf joss??

Attached: 1518920026137.jpg (640x640, 132K)

manbabies everywhere are triggered

Attached: incel.jpg (585x444, 53K)

The cunt's still desperately trying to stay relevant I see

Attached: Reelxxx.webm (720x576, 330K)

Attached: Reelxxx_1.webm (720x576, 330K)

There is only one Buffy. Accept no substitutes

Attached: Sarah Michelle Gellar looking hot.jpg (647x800, 144K)

Never mind the race switching, I love the presumption that this step-Jew thinks the youf of America will give a Sprite-greased hot shit about a 20 year old media property that was fairly overrated back then and now ranks somewhere back in the 4 digits after a logorithmic eruption of high-value scripted TV this decade.
The race-switching characters will just murder what little audience it would have had. Only devoted alt-lifestyles who make TV watching a political chore like voting are going to watch this.

It's called virtue signalling.

Literally this. Niggers don't pay for cable and whites don't like seeing bad content. If they don't start realising forced diversity is bad they're going to lose a lot of money.

Attached: 1516737521133.jpg (853x1024, 109K)

This
Telavivsion is not about money

Attached: 1509904356422.jpg (626x960, 59K)

Well, they been fucking with plenty of men's entertainment over the years. Just was a matter of time til they decided to fuck the memory of what people of people in the 90s rubbed off to.

And Kristy Swanson is based.

I hate this. Fucking Jewbergs.

I hope this shit crash and burn and accelerates the downfall of TV.

Attached: 1461773637404.png (633x758, 335K)

How many people under 35 still watch tv, though? Interested in knowing how effective this is for (((them))).

Daily reminder that Josh Wedon the man who is in charge of this is a lefty.

Not only has James Gunn gone down, but also Dan Harmon on the way.
Josh wedon probably has a lot of shit on his twitter. Save Buffy, Check the tweets.

The left will eat its own.

>First they blackwash Troy.
>Now they're blackwashing local storylines.
Jeez, Buffy was fine as it was.

Tim Allen's Last Man Standing is the only one I can think of, but I haven't watched much of it.

I can't claim to be an expert on genZ
they may have subbed the tv for other mediums but
the movies and adds is where (((they))) get them.

but god help your poor little soul if you do it the other way around.

Attached: ok.jpg (1397x1235, 210K)

They put nigger Monica Owusu-Breen as show runner/ head writer, he probably just collects a check at this point.
It doesn't matter to them if it fails, they will be happy either way because ruining it is still winning for them.

Attached: 1512678666067.gif (497x360, 3.96M)

The hypocrisy of these people makes fucking sick and ruins my day,

Attached: 1520199341486.jpg (1569x1920, 311K)

I thought whedon got metooed

I kek all the way to kekistan, now I'm going to bed

He is a cukc. He will do anything to appease the left and crawl back to them.