Hillary supporters think Ocasio-Cortez is a Russian plant

Hillary supporters think Ocasio-Cortez is a Russian plant

twitter.com/Ralfoo7/status/1020649795956879361

Attached: ocasio.jpg (392x420, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDttNl3KehQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KiJ8R3ZGE1I
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
aclu.org/blog/free-speech/new-government-propaganda-bill-positive-step-first-amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This Russia shit is getting annoying. They are turning Putin into some sort of Evil mastermind who can hack elections and have million of spies working for him.

>a Russian plant
A basketball jones.

Attached: Basketball Jones.jpg (631x688, 118K)

Everything is Russia, run out of toilet paper? Russians stole it. Cat ran away? Russians ate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDttNl3KehQ

Attached: liberator.jpg (247x269, 36K)

Good try alt-right, except we know this can't be true, because only the Republicans are so greedy and selfish to sell out their country in a treasonous plot to maintain control over a democratic nation.

Don’t stop your enemy when they are making a mistake. Let them double down until they are at bedrock.

She is a commie after all..

"centrist dems" there is no fucking such thing. Classic liberalism is dead within the DNC. There is no saving it. We need to migrate collectively as a group to a party with more integrity. The only way the DNC stays in the political theater is for increased underhandedness and treachery. They cannot save face by doing what they are doing, they are doubling down on hatemongering and fearmongering. Never once have they atoned for the Wikileaks or even tried, they have had nothing but diversionary tatics backed by 24hr propaganda cycles. Seriously need to get a 3rd party rolling because this shit is gonna get worse as they get more and more desperate

Attached: Political Whore.jpg (1200x864, 179K)

Lol, they turned on her so fast. Can she not be controlled or something?

One supporter

Does she infiltrate the left or does the left eat itself?

the idea is to make any political stance not endorsed by mainstream media a foreign enemy meddling in america
and by america they mean the political machine set up by the obama regime that allowed them to act with impunity

anti-semite hamas apologist

This in-fighting and lack of cohesion is working to our advantage.
2018 and 2020 will be fun.

In cap color.

Attached: Political Whore purple.jpg (1200x864, 169K)

This is a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=KiJ8R3ZGE1I

Helsinki deal was for the Russians to provide (fake?) Kompromat on Ocasio-Cortez. This kills the Dems. Mark my words.

Attached: sum_of_all_fears.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

Daily reminder Obama legalized domestic propaganda in 2013.

Source:
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

Bonus source from (((ACLU))) so you can see how happy (((they))) were about it (funnily enough Google promotes this link as one of the top results for this topic):
aclu.org/blog/free-speech/new-government-propaganda-bill-positive-step-first-amendment

The US government has been doing shit like this for decades going back to WW2.

That's pretty brilliant even by Trump standards.

Eventually the Anti-Israel sentiment in the left will collide with the Jew. When that happens, it's all down hill from there.

I dunno if he is that brilliant but it would be a smart and conceivable move ... and if the KGB is good at one thing it would be digging up dirt about other people.

Also, recently heard that Bannon intends to do a 'new right movement' in Europe, uniting the divided local right wing parties. My suspicion: the beef between Trump and Bannon was a show ... this was only done for deniability purposes in case this 'European project' fails or backfires somehow. Aim is to create a 'regime change' here in Europe and make it a more ... amendable partner for the US again.

Attached: arithmetics_of_megadeath.jpg (800x601, 74K)

Oh and btw ... both current US gov and Russians are afraid of two things: the chinks rising to power ... and the cultural-marxists (eg. Soros) destroying the foothold of the right for good. The baseline for this supposed new cooperation between Trump and Putin may be to fuck up the current (((world order))).

Hillary supporters are so fucking gullible.

She is.
Too bad her district really needed a real progressive representative.

can't decide which I'd first....

Attached: Maria-Butina-800x430.jpg (800x430, 27K)

The irony is this poster also unironically believes George Soros and Jews are behind some world conspiracy to exterminate whites.

>can't decide which I'd ... first....
Kill, fuck, marry?

>real progressive

is that the cousin of the elusive true conservative.

Imo the lefts radicalization IS in fact sabotage and punishment for the DNC failing it's Masters.

when Ocasio-Cortez said that Palestine was 'occupied' she was correct, she just did not have all of the facts. We at /pol need to educate her on the Khazarian occupation and the Khazarian conversion to the Babylonian Talmud in the mid-700s AD when (((they))) were in Khazaria and with (((their))) king Bulan. Can many of you autists send all relevant posts and links to her social media pages and websites so that she is informed about the Khazarian imposters LARPing as 'Israelites' and occupying the Holy Land and Palestine. She needs to be informed of research by Dr. Eran Elhaik, Dr. Oppenheim, the book by Shlomo Sand, "The Invention of the _ewish People", the book by Irving Koestler, "The Thirteenth Tribe", and she needs to be aware of the historical 'conversion' of the Khazars en masse to the Babylonian Talmud 'religion' in the 700s AD... then when the media asks her questions about what she means by 'occupation' she will have the objective, historical, verifiable information to expose the Kenite, Khazar LARPers 'occupying' and pretending to be 'TRUE Abrahamic Israelites , claiming that (((they))) have a 'right ' to be in the Holy Land, of which (((they))) do NOT...Ocasio-Cortez needs to be educated on the fakers(((Khazars))) 'occupying' the holy Land and will have the truth to repel (((their))) media propaganda attacks...

Let's make this happen.

>people still supporting hilory clinton
Top fucking kek

Attached: 1527609590981.png (645x773, 122K)

>never read any jewish comments about whites and what to do with them
>never even read the talmud

Yea, you must be new or a brianlet.

>Blame Putin/Russia
Clearly, if you listen to the leftist Putin/Russia control the universe.

Attached: 874857698475986.jpg (2048x1382, 268K)

>lmao these idiotic Dems and their conspiracies
>my conspiracy theory is totally real though

I guess "everything I don't like is Russia" is no longer a meme but a reality for a lot of people.
Any leader would ask Putin for help if he had at least 10% of the power they claim he has.

Attached: 1531969496891.png (594x334, 102K)

its probably true. js

>conspiracy theory
>not having read talmud, not having read any marxist jewish philosophy, not have even fucking read Culture of Critique

Oh (((user))), I...

right on the money
'muh rusha' is the old regime's propaganda war against the new regime

ignorant dumbass

it's literally what they want. everything would just click and be right for them if this were true. Big Evil meany daddy

Not an argument

>what’ya wanna do today Moises?
>same thing we do every day Chaim- try to destroy western civilization

good goy

Attached: 1529879477228.jpg (221x250, 7K)

Well after the Trump thing, the right is practically the left you're referring to as dead now.

Yes let them turn on each other. Let them question their own reality. Let their world BURN