Jow Forums has it's own pedo problem

TFW you can't even post the pics here b/c lifetime ban.
Jow Forums has been all about the "pedo hunt" these last few days, but they refuse to condemn or even take a good look at what's going on in their own back yard.
TFW Jow Forums is a bunch of leftist, communist fags screeching, "rrrreeeeee... rules for thee but none for me"

Attached: 1531552384160.jpg (429x299, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nBtxKEg0SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course Jow Forums doesn't want to see the truth

Go back to /b/
sage in all fields.

cp on the 4chans? It sinply cannot be!

I would say most boylovers like the ethnostate idea since white boys are the most pretty anyway.

b was never good

if you start banning stories and drawings then we have a real problem

Sage all kike shrills

Is pedo hunt the new flat earth?

sage. nice try honeypot cia

oldfags were the perpetrators. check out leftypol, they always brag about it.

dutroux affair
franklin scandal
finders case

We don't care, because this is an anonymous forum. None of our real names are linked to anything posted here.

dutroux affair, franklin scandal, finders case

/b/ should be purged, we all agree. Now fuck off

>/b/
>Part of Jow Forums

It's literally a septic tank for the entire internet. All the shit nobody wants to deal with ends up there. You could delete it but, like so many other boards, it's a containment board. Mods would rather have to only police 1 board than a few dozen when the /b/tards scatter.

>loli is pedophilia the same way child trafficking is pedophilia
Welcome to Jow Forums, new friend! i wil be your guide...

kek,your pedo masters are afraid kek

>real children
>drawn pictures
Learn the fucking difference, retard.
I personally find loli disgusting but it doesn't hurt real kids. Victimless crimes are not crimes.

Of course it's ONLY the /b/ board that has all these sexual posts and shit, because /b/ is a contamination board, you dumb ass.

That's not how it works. The pedos were here before us so it's not exactly our place to try to kick them out.

sage

>Jow Forums has been all about the "pedo hunt" these last few days
>these last few days
>days
Lol. You fucking pathetic newfag. You have NO idea wtf you are talking about. And there's a line between drawn images...and convo...and cp. We may not like it, but it's the way it is. And Jow Forums is NOT /b/. And don't think for 1 second I DON'T know what you nigger-faggots do over there. I used to sit there...and watch the SAME poster samefag his own thread over and over 'pretending' to have support to whatever topic they were trying to promote. Post....22. Images......22. Posters.....1. This is ALL solved EASILY with 'ids' and 'flags' like we have here (Just not the fag flags that give cover to shills). But, why would the MODS want to fuck up their own playground of faggotry? They won't. And there is a BIG difference between joe nobody...and fucking hollywood/disney/celebrity/politicians are not on the same lvl as some retarded little kid. They are the ones who control if your kid gets the role in a movie (If their casting couch went good enough or not), what and who your kid believes, who makes the laws...and who is above them. Joe blow...is the smallest piece of this puzzle. To kill this...you need to take out the roots. Not the fucking falling leaves.

Attached: Ha Ha Look At This Faggot.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

Actually, they only use /b/, and OP has to be a /b/fag if he seen all those posts, so, a /b/tard is on Jow Forumsack's turf.

Same fagging kikes your days are numbered. Last time we only drove the pedos out of /b/ 12 years ago. This time we will drive you straight into Jamal's waiting arms at your nearest max security.
This bitch is talking like the others arrested this year.

Attached: 1525308030079.jpg (1041x676, 132K)

There's also a lot of them on /tv/ and as I was typing this I had a eureka moment I could never figure out why that board in particular now with all the pedowood drama it makes perfect sense all of a sudden.

That is true.

>drawings
>actual child rapists and pedographers
You're also showing your newfaggotry not knowing Jow Forums has always been about hunting pedos. maybe you should an hero, or pic related

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (442x550, 34K)

Jow Forums is a pedo website

get the fuck out newfag

It's not a pedo website lmfao.

What its like being born post 2008?

amazing

Why is the rate of missing children soooo much greater in Virginia (Particularly Northern VA) than states much much larger with much much larger populations and population densities?

Do you know...what the red shoes mean?

Attached: Why The Red Shoes.jpg (717x403, 37K)

the jews spamming pedo shit the last year have been trying to make everyone look bad

it’s time everyone tells these people to start catching pedos or stfu

we don’t need the spam but too bad the jew mods are paid to allow spam

blue pilled people think this is a "bad thing".

Attached: 1530561497253.jpg (640x480, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0nBtxKEg0SM

Do they....skin these babies and children...then make shoes out of their skin? Is it a sign of child rape...or murder and cannibalism?

Attached: Ruby Slippers.jpg (1000x730, 272K)

>what is loli haet pizza 04 meme

basically they had to shut down /b/ because it was too obvious what it was really about
then they created Jow Forums and use the nazi's as a smokescreen, they're very much active, look at the content up right now on every single board though, just a glance at the catalogs, the imagery, the messages, it's all very obvious that it's not just mental illness and weebs.

Attached: 1497127221529.png (456x456, 127K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1521566650128.jpg (1152x720, 95K)

/tv/ has surpassed /b/ for the sheer amount of pedos and pedo shit that gets posted daily. It happens so frequently that I’m sure a janitor or mod is the one doing it

It would be so easy to stop too but the mods don’t care

HOLY SHIT

Slander base and vile. The hacker called Jow Forums would never indulge in pedo shit.