Canada is Collapsing PART 29- Desolidad Rake edition

1 lbs cheese in canada is $10
400ml sour cream $5
dozen eggs $4-5
1kg chicken breast $25
24 of beer $48
Remember when tuna was for poor people? Now you need to mortgage your house to buy two cans.

everything is expensive in canada

unlimited talk/text cell phone plan with 6GB data is $100+tax/month

In Germany 24 bottles x 0,5 litre are 5,76€

In the usa 24 is 15 bucks and it's better than canada's cheapest

in the usa they pay $50 a month for phone plan with unlimited talk, text, AND data.

in Poland 24 cans of beer is $9
1L vodka $11 but you can get the cheap shit for $6
1L milk $0.60
1kg cheese $3

canadians:
> strawberries are too expensive right now we have to wait until they're in season
> Honey were having cheese this week. I finally could budget for it
> I can't wait until next month when I can afford a steak

Yes, this is how Canadians live. It's so common that no one questions it.

Every business that doesn't involve stripping the land of natural resources is a branch office of a foreign company.

The banks and the government are basically one entity and are set up to permanently rape and enslave the population.

Attached: trudeauwflag.jpg (600x428, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebeerstore.ca/beers/sale
bcliquorstores.com/product-catalogue?search=budweiser
loblaws.ca/search/1532029586632/page/~item/cheese/~sort/recommended/~selected/true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's see what's on sale...

thebeerstore.ca/beers/sale

WOW 24 bottles for 49 dollars?! What a fucking bargain

let's check BC

bcliquorstores.com/product-catalogue?search=budweiser

a 12 pack of budweiser is $21+tax

tax is 12%

now let's go to loblaws, wow same prices as in the OP

loblaws.ca/search/1532029586632/page/~item/cheese/~sort/recommended/~selected/true

Attached: 1532220996145.jpg (1103x533, 55K)

in canada pic related is a luxury item.

a canadian user will scrimp and save all month to have his 'steak night' once per month

ididn't even mention rental prices; those have soared.

illegals and migrants and legit immigrants and Chinese "investors" have pushed rent prices way too high

There's so much propaganda in Canada right now that it's reached unbelievable levels of absurdity. People literally blame Trump for EVERYTHING. If you speak in support of him, your life would probably be ruined and you may even be met with violence. Anyone with a remotely right wing view is now labeled a Nazi, alt-right incel, or a Russian bot. There is no longer any discourse.

The truth is this trade war will end Canada as we know it. Prices are about to go through the roof and everyone around me is struggling because EVERYTHING is already way too expensive. We cannot continue on on this way. The elite and politicians only solution is to simply import rich Chinks to buy everything up and import third worlders who will act as a slave class. Any sensible Canadian with a University degree is fleeing to the US.

Attached: 209px-Ribeye-MCB-MaggieO.jpg (209x157, 13K)

Where are you getting these shitty phone plan prices from? I pay 60 bucks a month for 6gb and unlimited Canada wide calling.

post proof

Are those Canadian dollars or US?

Now throw in the effects of the trudeau tariffs:

stuff that's was 14.99 is now 19.99 or 18.99

stuff that was 12.99 is now 16.99

stuff that was 2.99 is now 4.99

Attached: 1514080478304.jpg (808x805, 41K)

You can get unlimited everything for $30/mo in US

canadians go to the store and know what they pay then they come here and have the shills tell them they are lying.

then they see what americans pay and they die inside

Attached: 1532273122895.jpg (4390x2700, 2.95M)

That's a shitty phone plan.

chicken is $27.10/kg in Nova Scotia

Attached: 1532218970929.png (1572x753, 258K)

Those always make me laugh.

Attached: 1407910515288.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

Attached: flyer_Page_1.jpg (1014x1867, 262K)

Don't listen to this lying cuck. He doubled the price of everything

Attached: flyer_Page_2.jpg (1014x1867, 247K)

Attached: flyer_Page_3.jpg (1014x1867, 245K)

i'm not that powerful. those prices are on the lower end for most city folk

Attached: flyer_Page_5.jpg (1014x1867, 239K)

Attached: flyer_Page_4.jpg (1014x1867, 232K)

Yeah that’s the Bell monopoly for ya. I don’t like it either but OPs post is fake news for retards that never heard of shopping around.

It will only get worse. The only choice is to go full vegan.

Attached: 1522862862218.png (731x611, 876K)

everything is gone up in price. it is making people hurt.

i even posted prices and links so the shills now have to INVENT low prices and then actively lie in front of canadians who know the real prices.

in order to force people to buy fuel oil and use more expensive electricity, they banned wood-burning stoves and fireplaces in canada's largest -province.

show flag boland

This. The only course of action is to get on the onions diet

canadians shop at a place called no frills where the beef smells like shit and bile once you start to cook it. USA routinely bans meat from canada because of the digestive juices and waste in it.

>unlimited talk/text cell phone plan with 6GB data is $100+tax/month

It's like $6 here. You get unlimited calls, 100 messages (who uses this shit anymore?) and 1.5 GB of data every day. No extra tax.

OMEGALUL

so you're saying Canadians pay 90 dollars more to not have their streets covered in poop

Dude, wtf are you crazy????
This image is almost 3MB, Canadians can't afford to click that!

>so you're saying
t. cathy newman

stop talking like a fag

any who click it are among canadas top earners

this way we know if a government employee is here clicking and replying

tipswinkr.jpg

>so you're saying
>so you're
>so you
>so y
Stay mad, cuck boi!

canadians think everything being expensive means they are lucky

>here people talking about how the economy has never been better
>cost of everything is fucking skyrocketing
So when do people finally put two and two together?

som sectors are making cash but your average leaf is fucccked

>$10 for 5 chicken breasts

Attached: flyer (1)_Page_02.jpg (1957x1867, 250K)

>its another Poland was cucked by a maple chad and is so butt blasted he makes a thread daily to cry episode

Get ready for op to post 200 times to show off his pure autism

>pineapple more expensive than a pack of cupcakes

Tell me about it. I'm looking at buying a car and shit is fucking retarded expensive. Especially anything with AWD, because 5' of snow. Oh the car is a piece of shit and is in need of repair? Oooofffff forget about it: any time some high-school drop out has to look at your car you're going to be charged 4 digits.

Attached: display_e86222c46f7b9a6d594ca5ff1e5594f7.png (600x450, 145K)

I pay 20 euros for unlimited calls, text and data on a 4g network. That is one huge fucking ripoff there buddy.

>mfw it's the same in france
>I WONDER WHAT IS THE COMMON CARACTERISTIC OF THOSE COUNTRIES

Attached: chuckles sovietly.jpg (480x680, 56K)

yeah, ive heard canada actually has some of the most expensive cell phone plans in the world. Its just as bad for wifi as well, I pay like 90 bucks for 300gb a month

And that's being advertised as a deal. Its usually more expensive.

Show real flag you third world scum.

>Being this mad at the truth

Who's mad?

>pineapples are grown hundreds of miles away.
>cupcakes are made primarly with flour which canada grows a huge surplus of wheat to sell to richer countries.

HURR WHY ARE PINEAPPLES MORE EXPENSIVE.

You clearly with that reply.

Nothing to be mad about boyos, nothing he's saying is false. Wages grow at half of inflation and prices grow at double, relatively constant since the 70s. Tough world, why are we still living in this shithole when America is so close?

Nah. OP is a gook like you probably.

Another thing you dont mention is the VAT tax% is way higher in Canada than US sales tax so we need to pay elevated prices of 30-40% and an additional higher tax rate of 10-20% on top.

>gook calling others gooks.

Attached: 1519361489918.png (1116x986, 391K)

This. And things will only get worse. Meanwhile the boomers and citycućks are worried about trees and whatever natives are complaining about these days

3gb a month* fixed

muttland is even worse, friend. Need to brush up on your spanish before moving there nowadays.

Attached: 1474674271609.png (241x263, 13K)

You’re an idiot buddy. You’re not supposed to go with the big telecoms for internet. I pay 50/month for unlimited internet at 50mb up/down.

>trying to keep people in your shithole with a meme

keep trying chen wang

Attached: Cancuckida.jpg (1154x813, 79K)

Anyone looking into moving to another country for work? I recently graduated and am realizing I could be making literally 2-3x as much in USA or asia.

where in asia and doing what?

Don't fucking forget how cigarette prices keep sneaking up 50 cents a fucking month and fucking banned menthols fucking cancer me please

>People literally blame Trump for EVERYTHING. If you speak in support of him, your life would probably be ruined and you may even be met with violence. Anyone with a remotely right wing view is now labeled a Nazi, alt-right incel, or a Russian bot. There is no longer any discourse.

Here in Alberta people were having trump victory BBQ's and shit

harsh truths itt

even in modest towns of 100K people in alberta or manitoba cost of living is out of control. Food, rent, gasoline, just rape prices everywhere. Terrible customer service everywhere you go but still expect 20% tips while making 15 an hour

Singapore or Hong Kong look most promising for expats. Doing something related to software development.

I go down to you guys every 1 or 2 years just to see how good you have it and know that there is hope to eventually move there if I work my ass off and am so valuable to an american company than your replacement native american and they set it up for me to move there and work. Escape is the only solution I see to this country for them to eventually have to lower the tax, increase business involvement and competition through lowered regulations, i.e basically copy the US system of free enterprise and not this buddy buddy 3 companies own the entire market and everyone's hand is in your pocket as a Canadian.

>tries to demonize leafs because the average leaf is left-leaning
>Leafland is doing much better than many other places in the western hemisphere, despite our basedboi PM
Sorry that our country isn't filled to the brim with fags OP. Even with all the immigrants, we are one of the statistically most free and most happy nations on the planet. Leafland>anywhere else.

Stop smoking you dumb leaf

It would just be better if we annex you guy's

Attached: Space Merica.jpg (1280x904, 258K)

Well, just about everything in your post is false...
I eat what I want cause I have the money for it...I certainly don't 'scrimp and save'...

Your basic english language reading comprehension skills are shit. Hmm I wonder why...

damn.

why so? Do they have tarriffs there or no competition in retail or what?

You two are spineless fags, and will be the first to be sacrificed...

Agreed.
We bought 200$ of groceries and it looked like 70$ worth 3 years ago.

Surprised beer was that cheep in B.C
When i went a few weeks ago a 12 pack of Coronas was 31$

Try going to a butcher and local fruit markets. It could help a lot.

our economy is dominated by cartels. 2-3 mega corps dominate each industry like grocery, gasoline, insurance, banking, telecom, news media. And they collude on prices, but because it cant be proven, and they donate heavily to the political party in power, nothing is done.

HAHAHAHAHAHA a Tojo trying to tell me how to read, 2 nukes weren't enough.

Attached: 20ea350992dc805e8bfcaafe7f414f5709bc8561bb80b24856b27ef380057e11.png (350x350, 215K)

Stop eating meat. Its expensive and yucky and it's not good for you in any case...

True.
I'm with wing and a 56$ a month including tax for 8 gigs of data, unlimited canada calling and texting. I think I can call the states too.
I have a bit if roaming, but that can get pricy fast.

it has been proven, check the bread fixing lawsuit. That's just the tip of the ice(((berg))) but as you pointed out they'll never disclose it because all political parties are heavily implicated

You flat out lie in your pricing. While some prices have gone up, most are still low enough where any minimum wage fag could live. Also a lot of Canadians eat venison so no need to buy much beef.

Or that but Canada is so pathetic they would fight you tooth and nail on an annexation solution.

Your meme country can't even put a man into space TODAY, let alone send someone to the Moon. No need to flaunt your country's 50 year old past accomplishments. You are regressing.

Attached: 1519497275426.gif (800x800, 195K)

In Quebec a roast that was normally 30$ is now 60$.my grandmother had to put it bacj.

What?! 13$ smirniff/ bacardi?
It's 21$ here.

The costs of living are the real culprits

I thought they had photoshopped a woman's face onto a man. actually had to triple-check and wow that's just trudeau's face.

>roaming
...that's still a thing there? Even Europe has gotten rid of that bullshit.

In Canada all anyone does is text. Too wocially fucked up to make calls.

Thats Simcoe though.
Hick town past Toronto.
Damn, I envy them.

We need a revolution in this country. Destroy the deep state that controls us amd doesn't even care about us.

You're country can't afford strawberries, you sure you want to drag us spending billions on space missions into this?

Dude pineapples go on sale for $.99 here in the US. That in no way I’d a good price.

You guys get sin taxed out the ass, a handle of Grey Goose would be under $60 here whereas for you it'd be more like $100

Had some Canadian family come visit and they massively overspent on booze because compared to your bullshit prices it was still a downright bargain. Doubly impressive as I live in a more expensive area and I'd call the prices they were buying at exorbitant by American standards.

Go to kajiji and look at whTs being sold.
Get a car for someone who is willing to get it SAFETIED for you. That way it has no need for repairs.

I've gotten cars for 2-4K that way.
Seen some good ones on there recently.

yes. basically one hour east or west of calgary you are in the roam zone

I'm not a country tho, dumbass.

>sends car into space via private sector
>starts mission to mar's via private sector
>bitches we don't do spae travel any more

might want to rethink that as we just changed who is doing it.

Most Canadians seem to want to get rid of the current government and with our loose state to fed relationship I think most Canadians(especially quebecious) would welcome there new american overlords.

Attached: erg43y545egy7645eun64.jpg (800x570, 93K)

I'll give you an example. Balvenie scotch was cheaper in moscow when I was there for the world cup than it is here in Calgary. And they are under sanctions.

>he's stuck in the text, unable to hear the forest for the trees

:( sucks to be a leaf

It's OK buddy. I'll smuggle some fresh fruit up for you guys next time I come kill your fish.

lmao
>but muh legal weed
when will this terrible country finally cease to exist

Just you wait leafs, it’s only going to get worse.

The Day of the Rake is here, and this is how it starts: the prices start going up, up, up. Maybe you shouldn’t have sent a team of limpwristed cucks to try and negotiate with Trump?

Attached: 22D0ED12-28A1-48D5-92ED-6F3B7246142A.png (760x621, 750K)

I started comparing things to Poland, and he had nowhere to hide. He hides behind meme flags now.

Its a bazaar affliction this poor Pole is afflicted with.