80000 people are protesting now because fag couples don't have the "right" to have a child using a surrogate

80000 people are protesting now because fag couples don't have the "right" to have a child using a surrogate

Attached: img.jpg (1080x1080, 1.43M)

fuck off kike

In Israel? Good, I hope they succeed.

Why shouldn't homosexuals be able purchase an egg from an egg back, fertilize the egg with their sperm in a test tube, implant it in a surrogate woman, and pay that woman to carry that child to birth?

OY VEY YOU HOMOPHOBE

Good. Let them ruin Israel.

*egg bank

This, Karma.

Jews outdoing the Jews. No sympathy because you imported Muslims and niggs on ne

Do you have an AIDS registry over there in Tel Aviv?

Here you can see jews protesting an increase in rations to Palestinians

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: Talmud pedo.jpg (1648x3168, 2.62M)

I hate fags, but I hate jews even more...

i hope your whole country drowns in cultral marxist black goo shortly before Hezbollah/Pasadaran attack the jew hive.

Attached: 1521706705677.gif (333x194, 1.81M)

omfg.. This is in Israel? Is this real life?

I fully support this for Israel, but would not wish it upon any other countries

why do you filthy goyim hate israel

Attached: mephisto-gefitle-fish.png (707x1200, 552K)

Kek. Israel is crumbling and the Jews can't even see it. Syria is becoming more and more stable. Israel is OPENLY massacring innocents in Gaza. Israel has violated the sovereignty of Syria multiple times in the last 4 months and dropped bombs. Netanyahu is trying so hard to escape prison he is actually causing a civil war in Israel. and most of all Mueller is about to expose Israel in the USA.

I would be upset about this but I'm already too upset about you not having the right to kill yourself

Well? When you throw a stone in the lake, the ripples do have a way of coming back. :)
Yfw Jews discover karma does exist

Attached: ha.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Because fags will raise the kids to be a fag. Mentally ill people shouldn't raise kids, for the kids sake.

This is why Israel is an exaggerated achievement. Secular and religious Jews will soon become disappointed with each other and they will decide to live in diasporas maybe

They want to enslave women and fertilize them, make them carry out the pregnancy then discard the women? Sounds a bit handmaids tale to me.

They won’t

>implying they ever leave Tel Aviv
Lmao
>Hezbollah
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully your solution to telling the fags to get back into the closet gets applied here, or you suffer that poison yourself. We're allies, or enemies, your country has too much pull in global theater to be neutral.

this makes me so happy

Looks like they've drained that water fountain again...

Attached: Fountain-Man.jpg (1024x768, 306K)

>1k people that actually care and 79k virtue signalling normies
who are there because they believe they are fitting into mainstream consensus and theyre not really thinking about anything. its just a knee jerk reaction to blend in. hate bad, love good right. thats as far as they really think it through. those same normies would be protesting against fag families if they thought being against it was mainstream consensus. they just do whatever to fit in then justify afterwards using whatever half baked proto logic their tired distracted brains can produce

All because they cant impregnate a colon

You kikes brought this shit on yourselves, so don't complain.