Korean commenters make Japanese idol cry

>Goto Moe began her live broadcast with a smile on her face. She interacted with her fans watching and shared thoughts about her activities as AKB48 and as a contestant on Produce 48.

>Throughout the broadcast, however, Korean haters left nasty, sexual, and hateful comments in Korean then later in Japanese translations, when Goto Moe didn’t understand.

>“How big are your breasts? Your boobs. I want to see your boobs. You have my vote.”

>“Would I be able to fit my head inside your p*ssy?”

>“Your clitoris. Lick, lick, lick. So tasty.”

>“Hey b*tch. Know any Korean curse words? Try saying ‘Ssibalnyeon (씨발년, bitch)’ now.”

>“I want to rear end you. I want to rear end you.”

>Even when Goto Moe burst into tears, the haters didn’t stop.

>“Why are you crying, you shaggy little b*tch.?”

>“Stop crying, you transgender.”

>“Don’t come to Korea, you f*cking c*nt.”

koreaboo.com/news/korean-anti-fans-make-goto-moe-cry-livestream/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-22 at 1.58.49 PM.png (1543x927, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rryuwen/
youtube.com/watch?v=ARo4jHXw1e0
youtube.com/watch?v=G500Io4e6aE
youtu.be/ARo4jHXw1e0
youtube.com/watch?v=APafAyReBYI
youtu.be/cE44ONdjmVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok. Are you under the impression that your own personal army of autistes will do something?

Emotionally connects with pixels on a screen?
DROPPED

Attached: FKCbFvN.jpg (1182x1363, 115K)

>crying from nasty twitch comments

Attached: 1532208532356.jpg (640x360, 85K)

So?

Koreans are literally trash humans. What the fuck are you doing, making a girl cry for fun?

Nips are respectable at least, they have their own culture, gooks on the other hand are wannabe whites with a complex about it, which makes them lash out at others.

>“Stop crying, you transgender.”
>“Don’t come to Korea, you f*cking c*nt.”

Australianism has spread to SK.

just walk away from the screen nigga close your eyes

クソチョンは死ねばいいのに…

>coming to the internet
>not expecting people to talk trash
doshigatai

Based koreans

I dont care

2-0

Fuck off namefag.

This.

okay gooks
you want war
IT'S WAR

At least I'm not a fucking leaf. When did your shitty excuse for a country last win the world cup? Say hi to your faggot drama teacher in chief for me, you unfuckable hapa cunt.

Who the fuck cares? This is the type of shit I'm sure Jpop/Kpop stars should come to expect after the hazing that is likely required to become an entertainment icon. Based on descriptions of these idol industries, it sounds about as degenerate and soul-sucking as Hollywood is. If you voluntarily enter shark-infested waters, you can't really complain about getting bit.

Attached: 505669-vlad8.jpg (352x910, 200K)

>make Japanese idol cry
And thus begins WWIII
Not for moral outrage over exploitation of children
Not for protection of borders from those who want the wealth of their neighbours
Not because of ideological difference
None of that matters. Otakus have seen their waifu cry, and for the tears of some hoe, the world will burn
...Or Korea and Japan will continue to flame eachother online. Either way

Literally who and why should I care?

Fuck off I know what your Instagram is fucker.
instagram.com/rryuwen/

>racist insects

lel

It shouldn't come as a surprise that there is no civilized country in Asia (outside of Japan). There is a reason why Japan turned its attention to the West really early.

>“Would I be able to fit my head inside your p*ssy?”

Attached: 1518071781950.png (600x600, 837K)

Based

Google "Ilbe"

is that the dog eater version of this shithole?

Yeah, they even have pics of pepe plastered all over the site iirc

koreans should be round up and shot like the dogs they eat

Is that an L or an i the first two

>Canadian flag
>Gookposting
checks out
Honestly, I didn't even remember this game when posting, I'm not really interested in sports, my statement still stands

They don't seem hateful, clearly they want to fuck her

>what is trojan war

the fact that you're crying about some random girl getting trolled online is 'cringy' and pathetic you dumb redditfaggot

Protect Moe.
PROTECT MOE SENPAI

He's under the impression that this army of autistes did something .

Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Worshipping these disposable girls who get tossed aside as they enter adulthood is for pot-bellied cucks to begin with.

How much of an insect do you need to be to toss money and pedestalize something with no defining qualities other than a fleeting youth. Especially when all you get is a handshake/autograph at best.

PURGE

Attached: caesar.jpg (260x194, 5K)

I don't care about her, it was just a convenient opportunity to discuss the different levels of subhumanity displayed by the Asian populations.

Attached: 1532281138929.jpg (395x392, 23K)

Imagine if white people did that to a popstar in the west. The feminazism would be through the roof

you're going
>muh culture
>muh civility
over a girl getting trolled online and you don't even know anything about their cultures either

Just fuck off already, leaf boy.

kill yourself

kpop gave me tummy fetish. now i want to blow loads on tummies

Attached: TWICE TV 'Dance The Night Away' EP.04-pmd5-svgzUw-[00.44.444-00.52.852].webm (494x1016, 2.82M)

Funny that a Finn would be saying that.
Completely agree tho

Attached: 1501636488931.jpg (628x625, 388K)

to all the people who dont know but want to know more, koreans are shitting on her cuz the show Produce 48 is basically where japanese idols get sent to korea to ride on the kpop wave and have a competition with other korean trainees where the survivors will make a group(there have been other shows like this where it was called Produce 101 Season 1 and 2, where there were 101 trainees but all were koreans, only 11 survived in both seasons and made groups, which were really popular hence why japs want in on it). it would be like mexicans coming to USA for talent shows and etc

Never forget.

Attached: 039japanbeheading_468x620.jpg (468x620, 46K)

Attached: [릴레이댄스] 여자친구(GFRIEND) - 여름여름해(Sunny Summer)-kpqmNY3f6MY-[00.27.459-00.34 (534x1080, 2.34M)

Why do Koreans and Japanese hate each other?

*zelda opening chest sound*
>Japan has just obtained another example of Korean-inferiority.

>Worshipping
>these disposable girls who get tossed aside as they enter adulthood

Attached: TalVwuy.jpg (1600x480, 89K)

korea is the serbia of japan

Attached: 1512579141088.jpg (657x960, 44K)

>posting obvious shoops
Kys.

>be successful jap idol
>have crappy training cus lower standards in japan
>go to korea and be compared with korean strictly perfectly synchronized dancers
>mfw seasoned japs cant even beat korean trainees
its like they were set up for failure.

The Japanese invaded Korea (largely aided by a Korean population disgusted by centries of administrative neglect) and things were going really well. Until Japan entered WWII. Then suddenly the Japanese occupation turned brutal. They also took Korean comfort women. There is some question as to how many of these were originally Korean prostitutes. Japan doesn't want to apologize for the crimes it committed against the Korean people, because it feels it came out of WWII the nuked-out loser and it's suffered enough, and the comfort women have become the icon of the whole rift which is still very very much at play even to this day.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 21K)

yeah the skill between japanese and korean idols is huge, but each market want different things

they in korea

japs should just stay away from the gooks unless they go there while waving the rising sun flag

Attached: TWICE TV 'Dance The Night Away' EP.03-EDCAWjXHhZM-[02.15.035-02.21.174].webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

She looks cuter crying

piss off, dubus mine

Honestly, what it comes down to is the fact that Korea can't blame it's honored ancestors for fucking up their country for hundreds of years. With the exception of a few bright spots, Korea had still not fully recovered from the Mongol invasion until the Japanese intervention. Yes, that was hundreds of years earlier. You add to that the fact that Korea will never admit that their recent economic success is due to them following the economic model the Japanese conquerors gave them.

So they need someone to blame, and the Japanese are honestly just the best targets. I honestly think every single Korean person knows most of this is crap. But they're too proud and Confucian to admit it.

Attached: 2502e7c4ade9e57b20f221e128415184.jpg (736x556, 64K)

>implying the gooks are synchronized at all
Even in music videos edited together from 480 cuts they aren't 1:1, if they're live? Don't even bother. 8 girls, 8 different tempos.

I'd care more if i could tell them apart.

Attached: s4dTtBy.jpg (384x313, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ARo4jHXw1e0

theyre very synchronized idk wtf ur watching

it's nothing that Jow Forums hasn't done dozens of times

Thought she'd cry more when her manager is raping her or groped by a NEET

and now write something that isnt bullshit

This is unforgivable!

I will punish worst Korea.

Attached: 1377437210415.gif (247x248, 966K)

>Even in music videos edited together from 480 cuts they aren't 1:1, if they're live? Don't even bother. 8 girls, 8 different tempos.
youtube.com/watch?v=G500Io4e6aE

Literally just picked a video at random on youtube. Check out the girls hitting their marks on beat!

Attached: gook rythm.png (981x670, 633K)

this should honestly be a banable offense

the kpop fandom is full of some of the nastiest females out there. they go off on 95% of female kpop idols in any way that they can. female kpop idols trigger the shit out of them.

Oooo, we are triggered.

Attached: 10514588662424413838904473915491-3313401_p9.jpg (482x504, 20K)

You okay snowflake?

blackpink is pretty sychronized m8. theyre not robots lol

i know americans dont know history, but if you dont know then dont write

> Asian cries
> Asians are bugmen with no emotions

If you're doing something at a professional level you should be able to perform at a level seen on street performers.
I didn't cap it because it's more subtle in a still but the shoulder shucking they were doing right before this was also off beat.

Aww

TOO PURE

Meme flag alt-right SJW Snowflake in tears.

theyre better than street performers...

>alt-right SJW Snowflake
lmao

>i know americans
You do? Well, where'd you learn that?

Attached: 42dee17b4ca507042027db9dd0c48508--nanking-massacre-private-parts.jpg (690x476, 45K)

The tears intensify snowflake.

seems like fake news

youtu.be/ARo4jHXw1e0

she's talking to someone via skype(it looks like) and that's why she is crying, not because comments in a chat or whatever. i doubt they would allow unfiltered comments like that

from people like

You okay SJW?

AKB aren't relevant, and havent been for like 5 years. This bitch isn't even relevant within the dead husk that is AKB.

Nogizaka and Keyakizaka are the popular idol groups now in Japan. There even was a poll where a majority of the members in AKB wish they were in Nogizaka because AKB is dead.

AKB notoriously put zero effort into their performances, they never sing live, and havve basic dances that they don't even bother perfecting. They put in the bare effort to get through one of their shitty lipsynched theater shows, and never improve from there.

AKB are so bad that every random underground idol group that can only gather 50 fat old men to watch them on a good weekend night are almost all significantly better.

this is a very based post

youtube.com/watch?v=APafAyReBYI

Fucking this!
A glorious post!

>implying jap idols can even compete with this
youtu.be/cE44ONdjmVs

>politics

>Goto Moe
If (doneit(thistime) == true);
Then (eyes_poked = eyes_poked+2);
Else print(Spread out, knucklehead);

Same desu

Korean pop is a cheap imitation of American pop.

Sorry but everyone needs to grow some skin especially when it comes to the interbutts and the trolls that crawl out from it due to anonymity.