I gotta say Jow Forums, Florida's stand your ground law is starting to look like a travesty

I gotta say Jow Forums, Florida's stand your ground law is starting to look like a travesty.

Think about it, if you came out of store and saw some guy harassing your wife and kids, wouldn't you push them away? I think most people would.

To think that could result in my being shot and my shooter getting away without even being charged with a crime. . .

We're hearing about this case from the race baiting media because it's one of those race instances where a white guy shot a black guy. It makes me wonder how many cases like this there were where the media didn't pay attention because it was a white on white or black on black or back on white shooting.

At this point it's starting to look like legalized murder.

Attached: stand your ground.jpg (1140x573, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDXLv2mMNKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't put your hands on people first and you will be ok.

Well why would they be harassing your wife and kid if they knew you could stand your ground and shoot them first ?

You're assuming the person harassing has a gun and the one being harassed doesn't.

>my first reaction to seeing people exchange words is violence

Attached: 1526318612204.jpg (499x498, 65K)

Gas yourself

OP sounds like a nigger.
If you’re white or asian, you wouldn’t have to even worry abou this.

Maybe this is why all the white girls are on nigger dick, because they know white guys are too cucked to defend their wife and kids when a stranger harasses them

This. It's what separates us from animals. You assert yourself in the situation with your presence and intervene by saying if there is a problem, talk to me, not my wife. Solve it like men, not like niggers.

>be me at McDonalds on a Saturday night
>40-something year old Japanese man with gang tattoos ordering food
>looks like he's got money, like Yakuza or something
>blacked out but still walking bum approaches
>starts talking shit
>"the only Japanese I know is HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI!"
>Gets in his face, reeks of alchohol
>Japanese man looks him up and down with stone face
>walks away

Don't lower yourself to their level.

>Get called out for parking illegally
>Attack cripple who points it out
>Get shot

That nigger assaulted him first. Get your facts straight.

An animal attacks a severely handicapped person and gets shot dead. It's just that simple....

>I gotta say Jow Forums, Florida's stand your ground law is starting to look like a travesty.

Are you kidding me????

Stand up for Law Abiding Americans and against NIGGER criminals.

The cops can't be everywhere and it's time to let NIGGERS know they can't get away with CRIME!

STAND YOUR GROUND AGAINST NIGGERS!

Attached: nog want some of this.jpg (348x450, 28K)

This is YTs version of the knockout game. Laughing my ass off. 3 on 1 attack get stopped by based Slovak.

Attached: marquisMcGlockton002.jpg (723x480, 50K)

So does might make right?

Attached: marquisMcGlockton.jpg (683x444, 44K)

Wasn't his wife..it never is

I live in Florida and I love the stand your ground law. Just don't go anywhere unarmed and you are fine. Don't start fights and you are fine. Don't try to steal other people's stuff and you are fine.

Wouldn't change it.

No might doesn't make right, but part of being a man is physicality and using that physicality to protect your woman and children. If you see some guy yelling at your wife and kids in a way that might seem threatening, it might not be right to punch him, but it's certainly natural and called for to push him away to ensure their safety and wellbeing

>meme flag

I hope you push someone in Florida

>Florida's stand your ground law is starting to look like a travesty.
To dumb fucks who have never read the law

youtube.com/watch?v=tDXLv2mMNKQ

Attached: angelcheeks.gif (425x226, 990K)

>but it's certainly natural and called for to push him away
if you'er a nigger

>the knockout game.
we dont call it that in FLORIDA anymore, it's called thug roulette now

Attached: 1492117816582.gif (500x284, 929K)

>some guy harassing your wife and kids

False premise, your argument is invalid.

Attached: 1405292761452.gif (300x222, 498K)

does anyone have the long video?

You guys need to listen to Jordan Peterson.

A part of being a man is the possibility of a physical fight. This is what civilizes things and why with women fights get so out of hand - because they don't have the possibility of physical fights.

In most cases physicality is not called for and not appropriate. However, as with any rule, there are exceptions. And finding your wife and child in a threatening situation is certainly an exception

Alright girlfriend - but that's like nigger version of wife

Fuck off kike, that nigger violated the nap and payed the price for it.

>black guy attacks someone who disagrees with a crime being committed
Perfectly ok. Whites deserve it because they are racist.
>white guy defends himself
HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>A part of being a man is the possibility of a physical fight.
Armed citizens have no need to fight, If my wife doesn't shoot you first and you make it to push her in front of me you still get shot, no need to get physical when in fear of great bodily harm

The guy had the moral obligation to call out that lazy egocentric scumbag for parking in the handicap space. Quite characteristically, the shallow ego of the nignog was bruised and he got physical instead of admitting his wrong. You don't start fucking assaulting people when they rightfully call you out on your shit. So if you read the scorecard the nignog was three times the asshole in comparison to the other guy (who gets a point for trying to uphold the law at his own risk), up until the shooting atleast. Not commenting on whether or not it was justified. To me it's just another incident that proves that blacks have no place in the western society (there are exceptions), they don't obey the law and when they are confronted they react violently instead of reflecting on their own behaviour, and occasionally they get put down.

Attached: demonic turk.png (226x226, 32K)

>leaf

>Alright girlfriend - but that's like nigger version of wife

No; they weren't being harassed, they were the ones in the wrong. Their failure to acknowledge it, their chimpout and unjustified violence make them deserve everything that happened.

Is it just me, or did the white guy put a big old defence right through the chest of the nog?

words =/= actions, faggot