Would You Send Your Son To Fight For Trump?

That's a serious question, would you accept the reality of your son, your flesh and blood, being sent to fight in Crimea, on the orders of Commander-In-Chief Donald Trump?

Attached: 1532280622274.jpg (1003x1024, 109K)

*psshhhhk*

*sips*

Look, if I wouldn't send my son to fight the evil Soviets, what kind of father would I be?

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 30K)

They aren't fighting for Trump, they're supposedly (lmfao) fighting for our country, freedom, security and constitution. But in reality they're fighting for zog.

tl;dr - It's his own choice, but no.

If I had a son I would teach him to shoot at the MPs that come to find him.

Unless he was retarded enough to volunteer for the military. Then he's not my son.

>wanting your son to fight for some shitty Israeli reason.
My dad fought soviets in Afghanistan, there was purpose in fighting then. Even he knows that the bullshit the liberals are pulling is pure political bullshit.

If it's killing Russkies, yes.

inb4 thread flooded by Vatniks
inb4 fatnik
inb4 Jews

Russian here, what us your americans obsession with us, its like how eus are obsessed with you on /ck/

>there are unironically boomers who want to start a nuclear war for Ukraine
>there are unironically boomers who think they could just land their Marines on Crimea and return it to Ukraine in a best case scenario

>Large country with powerful military and hundreds of ethnic groups united under a single culture
You're basically the same as us

No because that would be beyond retarded in every possible sense of the word. Crimea and Ukraine as a whole have fuck all to do with NATO and last I checked we didn't have any type of defensive pact with them. It just never ends with the boomers does it.

>Ship out to Crimea

Attached: LibreBros.png (1750x1192, 3.43M)

We don't have one. Only military power autists and the media care about/hate Russia.

I don't have a problem with you guys
as long as you're white

But if you arent at war with us how will your boomers defense stocks pay record dividends and they get to collect your military life insurance when you are killed in a trench outside minsk (which also frees up your college fund)

Kek, I wish my dad did that.

>I HATE TRUMP
>TRUMP WANTS PEACE
>FEEL FREE TO SHIP MY SON TO DIE
>BECAUSE I HATE TRUMP
how deep into the rabbit hole are we as a nation

We want to buy your milsurp guns but can't because import sanctions make them just as if not more expensive than new guns. There's Jow Forums obsession with Russia in a nutshell.

Your government is a flaming meme like ours and we want some of your surp gear and weapons which is not happening anytime soon because of our flaming meme governments.

you tried to kill a bunch of our spec ops dudes on Feb 7th despite a giant American flag, and keep fucking up anti-ISIS ops by bombing dudes fighting them who aren't on Assad's side.

plus the whole 2016 disinformation campaign because you were scared of Hillary.

sometimes standing up to a bully is necessary, even if it could mean war.

>y-you're a big meanie head, so I'm gonna kill my son
What.

Because I want to relive the cold war and have no respect for commie seedlings so id atleast have an opponent I can find dignity in fighting instead of a horde of manlet clones.

Attached: when-your-friends-say-you-cant-just-kill-commies-and-28004153.png (500x690, 198K)

Tell Molot to stop fucking up their SKS rebuilds

>t. canadian

Implying Trump is the one who wants to go to war over Crimea.

So much fail here.

>implying the Russians wouldn't fold like bitches again.

>German annexes a bunch of their neighbors shit
>US and Euros do nothing
>??????
>world war

>Russia annexes a bunch of their neighbors shit
>???????
>US and Euros decide to do something about it before things get out of hand

Commie zerglings. Sorry stuck phone posting like a faggot

Attached: 1532223855356.jpg (624x799, 73K)

No, and if you try and kill is we win

I don't care about russia. They're a backwater communist slav shithole.

Pssh. Bring it beatnik. It'll be glorious to shoot you all down. I'm tired of all this COIN bullshit in the middle east

TFW all you want to do is kill commies but have to settle for wasting hadjis

Attached: 1530589891393.jpg (900x626, 77K)

Like 1945 oh wait......
Faggot

Vatnik.

They were trying to join bit NATO cannot talk to a country with war problem.

Attached: 1526138871232.png (1858x1148, 1.52M)

I like Russians, just not the liberal ones. Most Americans have no issue with Russians, except liberals and the media.

Depends on the reason
Also don’t have a son

and when they tried to kill our spec ops dudes this february.

>the US didn't freak the fuck out and quadruple their military spending after the USSR annexed most of Eastern Europe

This guy is anti-Trump. He wants his son to go fight in Crimea because big bad orange man colluded with Russia! Randy is a journalist from (lol) OHIO

>plus the whole 2016 disinformation campaign because you were scared of Hillary.
Fuck off shareblue. She lost.

More oil was found in Crimea. This was why Russia annexed Crimea. To stop a potential disaster. Like Yugoslavia. All wars are profit motivated. Including Vietnam , Iraq, etc.

she did, and she would have been a terrible president. i'm glad she lost.

but at the same time, that doesn't mean Trump isn't a terrible president who doesn't understand that sometimes you need to be nice to people to get ahead and can't accept the fact that the Russians ran a psyops campaign to help him.

>scared of Hillary
The stress of being president would have killed her. Surprised she hasn’t dropped dead yet

>implying anybody actually profited from Vietnam

Johnson went from winning the election with 60% of the popular vote to not running for reelection because he knew he'd lose, and then dying of a broken heart shortly after.

Nixon went from having the biggest electoral landslide ever to being the only US president ever to resign.

The CIA got hit by the Church Committee hearings, and then gutted under Carter.

The military spent 1973 to 1980 in what was known as the "hollow army" phase where they were effectively ruined as a fighting force.

Literally all of the movers and shakers in American politics got ruined by Vietnam.

>and keep fucking up anti-ISIS ops

you mean the FSA rebels? you mean the ones that were allied with ISIS?

No. I would not.

There is no way a US/Russian fight doen't go nuclear.

I think it is stupid and pointless to intervene in what is clearly an East Bloc issue.

We bitch anytime Russia complains about our shit we do. We really don't need to start shit.

Putin offered assistance with Syria. Why don't we do that instead?

No more brother wars

regardless of the president, I'm not sending my son into the military. My grandfather saved and lived like a miser so he could send his grandchildren to college and I intend to pay it forward.

just because it blew up in their faces doesn't mean they didn't try to exploit it. The Haldeman memos basically prove Nixon kept the war going for years hoping it would benefit him politically.

you can be opposed to the regime and ISIS at the same time.

we killed a bunch of Russian contractors already this year.

boomers are scum of the earth

Yes and we shouldn't have.

nah, fuck the russkies. they had their chance, and plan B was to let a bunch of Americans die. ain't fucking happening.

Attached: second.gif (1166x875, 212K)

you can choose to believe me or not, but i fought at that battle, and Wagner and the rest of the Russian puppets got what was coming to 'em.

The american left need someone to blame their 2016 loss on. Also Russia is a powerful white nation so they make a perfect scapegoat

so why is the US Senate, controlled by Russians, also blaming the Russians?

They could, you think Russia is going to go to war over Crimea? They keep denying involvement, even if there are Russian troops there, they'd get pulled out as soon as the lcacs landed. Russia can't fight a war against the us, and they know it.

Trump is the only nigger in Washington not trying to make your son die in a war for the jews.

Russian hookers are superior. Until they hit 25 or thereabouts. Then you start seeing the potato faced, chain smoking harpy they’re gonna turn into at 30.

If my wife Deedlit and I had a son, no, we wouldn't send him off to fight for the ZOG

Attached: are you retarded.gif (600x338, 1.59M)

FUCKING BLUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

what sort of a retard would say this about his own son?

It's his wife's son so it's okay.

Attached: 1532281420754.png (374x380, 110K)

Only war I'd fight is purging all the corrupt filth from my own country.

kikes, nigs, spics, and anyone else thats killing this country.That is the only war we should be fighting right now.

>wants his son to die for zog

Attached: 1493061897338.png (530x678, 509K)

>Son dies
>Why the FUCK did trump send my son to die

There will never be a war over Russian Crimea, because america only starts fights it can win and win easily with expensive tech that they have to then reorder for trillions plus the kickbacks for, you guessed it, the politicians that voted to go to war.

How stupid can you get? The US military struggles to defeat illiterate goat herders with rusty old AKs and IEDs made out of washing machine parts. What hope do they have against a nuclear power with a navy and air force? None.

Not remotely for Trump, but standing up for oppressed people anywhere. It's an American ideal.

Jews trying to start a two front war again to destroy and restructure europe faster.

Those Wagner boys aren't saying too much these days...

They need crimea because of the port. Russia is kill if they lose that port, of course they would go nuclear.

Mr. Ludlow is willing to give up his son's life so a few kikes can get their rocks off.

Attached: 1530907923271.jpg (480x640, 79K)

I'd send my wife's son.

Attached: 1166301877597.jpg (473x555, 157K)

If you don't die in a war, drumpf wins!

The elites have concluded:
1) The USA is the global empire
2) This empire, to remain intact, must fight an evil enemy
3) Guess who???

>thinking it would be anything but a slaughter