What the fuck is his problem?

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: file.png (663x502, 344K)

building his image and portfolio, i guess he will run for presidency in '24

(attack russia now and they cant use the narrative later)

He's retiring from congress in order to get a high-paying job with a legal or lobbying firm. Those firms have a certain type of outlook, and he knows that he needs to act in a certain way to appease them.

He'll be out of office for 6 years and the governor of SC is a Republican, so he won't use that as a stepping stone

The guy is based tbqwyrndfs

this.

He probably doesn't want his family to die in a horrible weightlifting accident.

Flip or Flop?
Pick a team Gowdy!

Gowdy is a closeted faggot and a deep state plant who is all bark and no bite

Everyone brought before him is shamed but nothing ever happens to them. good political theatre

He's what we call all hat and no cattle.

Someone owns him. He will not push back against the (((deep state))). That tells me he is compromised via financial ties or blackmail by Mossad et al.

trey u do dis?
I was a fan of Gowdy

Attached: 1505859278143.jpg (691x653, 88K)

It's because what Trump has been saying and doing is fucked

He has always been a bit of a dandy - so it would not surprise me if gay stuff is what they are using to blackmail him. Clothes, hair, and probably shoes are just a little too fancy for a straight man.

t. shareblue

Attached: 1528767141259.jpg (197x387, 94K)

Already 45 threads on this. Let's discuss something relevant.

Once a compromised nevertrump globalist shill, always a compromised nevertrump globalist shill.

Attached: 5FD75AC0-9F65-4283-A829-C731DAA46A3A.jpg (2345x1690, 589K)

Isn't he retiring soon?

Hes a complete compromat. Hes a FAKE.

he will talk the talk then bail when its go time.

he does it every time!

Funny how just over a week ago everyone criticizing Gowdy ITT was riding his dick because of the Strozk testimony.

Nope. He doesn’t fool me.

actually no, not at all. if i sensed any bullshit, id leave the train in a second. so far all lefties have been doing is crying wolf.

gowdy is a quisling.

but he didn't suggest anyone quitting over an attempted coup of our president. hmmm.

>hair
Dude had a rat tail. Ain’t no gay man gonna wear a rat tail