NOOOOO NOT DWIGHT

Go look at his old tweets and you’ll find disturbing James Gunn-like things scattered around.

Attached: 4874EF51-C887-473A-8A5D-8E86CA5009DA.jpg (747x570, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1512235/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you want to punish a teenager, simply remove her clothes and give her penetration

Not sure I see an issue. Unless the phone was a Galaxy Note or some kind of tablet size device...

Yasss

ARCHIVE IT

I mean he's just saying get their cellphone and stick it up their ass.

Some are innocuous, some just tasteless, but some are downright fucking sick

Attached: Rainn Wilson tweets.png (1221x1185, 277K)

What the fuck, this pedo shit needs to stop.

It cannot be a coincidence that so many Hollywood cunts have long series of disturbing tweets.
I understand making one or two tasteless jokes but this is starting to look like a pattern.
There are stupid and offensive jokes you tell to your friends when you are 15; I would not write them on Twitter, associated with my name, for everyone to see...

utter filth

Attached: 1487667330122.jpg (266x400, 70K)

This is the predictable result of taking a group of people who want to make a career out of making short statements designed to attract attention to themselves and giving them a platform to post those statements immediately to the public.

#lifeproofphonecase

Maybe its an endorsement for Asurion or Otterbox...

the salt must flow

How sure are we that Dwight wasn't a character but that's just his personality?

The teenager one + first baby meat + priests ones are the good meme combo.

Yea, I agree. I read jerkcity constantly, so seeing the Gunn tweets just reminded me of jerkcity, and I didn't find it much of a big deal.

Now, it's looking like anybody who's ever worked in the entertainment industry at all is doing this, and they all look so god damn similar. Most of them aren't even funny, or real jokes. I'm wondering if maybe it's some kind of signalling or some shit.

Attached: molest.gif (588x288, 9K)

Dwight had to be a character. He would've citizens arrested a pedophile

His tweets pre-2010 weren't so bad. They became very creepy during and after that year. That year he starred in a film written and directed by James Gunn called "Super"
imdb.com/title/tt1512235/

this guy seem to have 1 to many eating baby jokes

Attached: Robespierre.jpg (827x1024, 86K)

almost like as soon as king nigger hotdogs became president they all come out of the woodwork and no one notice

This is moderately amusing. It's not the worst joke.

wtf is wrong with these people.

Attached: B2D9D861-82C9-4760-8303-B2528B421E31.gif (500x281, 906K)

>worshipping Hollywood icons

Kill yourself OP. All actors will hang.

>1 to many

Good I rape a black nigga with my ultra hung dick!

making joke after joke about eating and raping toddlers would not be my first impulse if i was given a world wide platform. i'd recommend music i like
how is this at all predictable? people don't shout these jokes in real life

A couple of these are dumb but none of these are as bad as James Gunn, whose tweets made me think, "Yeah he's a pedo."

Attached: GET THE OVEN READY.jpg (451x640, 40K)