I do not believe that Europe has decided to kill itself by promoting Negroes wherever possible...

I do not believe that Europe has decided to kill itself by promoting Negroes wherever possible. People in the West are very practical and will not harm themselves. For example, here is this Britamut, why do they want to make it a motor sport legend? I believe that this is a practical explanation. The car market reached the stage of its filling and pulled the crisis of overproduction. Negros should form a new army of consumers and to pull Europe out of the crisis of overproduction, buying Mercedes and other niggermobils. I think correctly?

Attached: qDqrhkLHNfXs_liuis-khemilton.jpg (235x307, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HamilGOAT is on top because he's better than all the shitty wh*Toid drivers. #Blessed.

Attached: 1524076252712.png (725x500, 639K)

Attached: large (1).jpg (770x434, 45K)

bump new knight of the British Empire.

Attached: hamilton-ko6F-U220692398836KiD-620x349@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg (620x349, 44K)

Interestingly, he belongs to the Anglican Church or to the Catholic.

Attached: b6756efbb40d4dc2ac2108038243e994.jpg (300x367, 104K)

Attached: 1527341579278.png (480x457, 203K)

That is an ugly subhuman, zero intelligence in those eyes. Disgusting.

Not hard when you're driving a Mercedes.

they should just build their shitty cars in africa then instead of bringing africans here

of course, jews know better than accepting niggers in their ranks
too bad western society didnt see it the same way

>Negros should form a new army of consumers and to pull Europe out of the crisis of overproduction, buying Mercedes and other niggermobils. I think correctly?
Niggers are a massive drain on the economy and the (((elite))) know this. Their aim is genocide.

Attached: 1525712164574.png (756x768, 131K)

the average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is six, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that god made black men strong.

Blacks are the dumbest, ugliest, and most violent race on Earth. Everyone looks down you.

Attached: 1531160293108.jpg (1920x1100, 577K)

I think they're true believers in all races being equal and really believe Africa will actually equal the first world in the future. Truth is Africa will always remain a shithole and any dreams the international financiers have of it being equal in quality to the west is a pipe dream that will go up in smoke.

Attached: 1531600378771.png (1272x800, 80K)

>muh dick
show your flag jew
is the reason you are so obsessed with dick size an inferiority complex because the rabbi bit too far?
you cant please any women yourself and then you get envious of the white men and their ability to do so, and you want to shame them the same way you feel shame on yourself because of your chewed up wiener ?

sucks to be you shlomo, forever a coward hiding behind memeflags, roleplaying, pretending to be someone else because of the shame you have on being yourself

>b-but white women prefer black men!

Attached: 1519752702671.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

Solve the equation:
2+2*2=?

I hope his plane crashes

Hamilton has his wins handed to him.

Attached: 1531161413828.png (844x918, 44K)

Brendon Hartley is the greatest Formula 1 driver of the last ten years, don't (you) me

Niggers even view their own young as worthless

Attached: 1526865866070.png (639x400, 101K)

>most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians
sure, i totaly belive it

We can not figure this out within the framework of F1, as its bosses determine in advance the fastest car.

JDIF wants you to hate niggas

Spotted the Nigerian

You're wrong, it's obviously Nico Hulkenberg.

Daniil pls
You are not coming back to F1

botASS can't seem to figure out what it takes.

Bottas also doesn't have the entire organization and pundits pulling for him and making every excuse for him when he does fuck up. See: today.

Bottas doesn't also act like a drama queen when he doesn't get his win.

That's a funny way to spell Max Verstappen.

Is it really hard for you to understand that Europe is extremely diverse now and from the ranks of these new people elite drivers can come?

You do realise Bottas was team ordered to stay in second place for the German GP, right?

>t. nigger
I don't hate niggers, but will put them in their place when they make nonsensical claims.

>not Ayrton Senna
kys

F1 has been corrupt since the 90s performance regulations are sold to the highest bidder i.e Mercedes. Then the Jews jumped on the diversity wagon and put this coon on top at the earliest point they could!

When a person can drive from 14th to 1st in that time frame its not his skill but biased car performance. Well played F1 you will fade out soon.

1) I'm not a fan of Kwiat and do not support him or others (((white))) (((racers)))
2) This is not a hatred for black people (I have never seen them in real life, lol)
3) I even admit that they are good guys, and you all just envy them
4) It is not a matter of finding out the size of the dick

I just want to figure it out, maybe Jews and not such bad guys, and maybe they want to save us from the crisis of overproduction - the fundamental thing of any great wars.

Truth
Based
Not based

Attached: 1526341284791.jpg (526x1108, 144K)

You dont make any sense he is just part of the new elite people in Europe, like it or not but this is how all Europeans will look like by the end of this century.

Oh and I have a personal request can you please tell me what exactly are they saying in this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc

In the description written Russian words, But reality is just a set of rambling sounds similar to Latin.

false
false

t. hamilcuk