WE DID IT BOYS! WE CRACKED THE CODE!

The left has been effectively using witch hunting techniques against the right for years now. They constantly throw the words nazi and racist around. These are their witch words. These are the labels deemed by society at large to be intolerable.

Turns out we found our own "witch word" to be used against them. "pedophile." We can use all the same techniques they use with an even greater effect. If you stand up for any of the people that get taken down you stand for pedophilia! Indefensible! You must be pro pedo you pedophile apologist!

This is the only way these people will learn. They created this game. They forced us to play this game. Now they are starting to lose the game and it's hilarious to watch them go nuts.

Keep going guys. They are scared.

Attached: danharmonpedoclip.png (864x715, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
myspace.com/unspeakablesadness
danharmon.tumblr.com/
channel101.com/talent/108
strawpoll.me/16130353
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAU_Ez84l4c
vice.com/en_ca/article/kzxnqx/all-the-vancouver-actresses-linked-to-an-alleged-sex-cult
battlestarlocations.com
moviemaps.org/movies/12
van.general.narkive.com/OU08hRI0/repost-film-industry-corruption-in-vancouver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to archive these fucker's every account.

Id give my left nut to see that kike Dan Harmon purged. Shoahing Rick and Morty would be better than getting Trump elected.

self bamp

guys it's this is our cudgel, this is our "nazi"

cringe

the dumbest part is all they have to do is NOT be publicly pro pedo and produce pro pedo media.

fuck off kike you are losing

problem for these guys is while they call us nazis, shitposting is legal. fucking kids isnt

Attached: mjubgwrypkby.jpg (960x500, 45K)

link to the archive thread

Attached: 1530989464027.jpg (650x649, 47K)

bump

posting about fucking kids is legal though and they did it a LOT.

But as we all know....."freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences XD"

1 post... kike

I knew their weakness long ago and will continue exploiting it until they're all D E A D

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Finally we will out SJW the so called SJW's!

you mean like this?

this is a prime example of "Duper's Delight".

Attached: screenshot-webcache.googleusercontent.com-2018.07.22-16-28-48.png (634x382, 52K)

>calling out pedo bullshit in hollywood from famous people
>SJW shit

I see your nose from here pedo apologist.

kek this works so well.

Want a scarier, meaner word?
CHOMO
That's the last one they usually hear before death in prison. Angers and literally scares them to death. Use freely :)

Another one:
SHORT EYES

>kek this works so well.
It really does. It's almost poetic how the normal SJW hate doesn't work.

most normies don't use chomo though, only excons and ghetto people. It's a good label to use if we think they might be going to jail otherwise it would fall on deaf ears.

Might be wrong though.

This definitely won't lead to the acceleration of LGBTQP acceptance.....

this

please god let them try holy shit that would be amazing

They already are, You should look for them and help go through them all

Excellent find!
SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE AND MICHAEL IAN BLACKS TWEET COLLAGE HAVENT SEEN IT ON TWITTER

Attached: image:1150.jpg (1500x1138, 341K)

You're right, pedo is better known. Yeah. Pedo is better. The really down and dirty ones like Schneider will recoil from the other two though. THEY know what they mean.

This will stop the push to normalize pedos fucking dead. It's easily worth losing some cartoon for that.

we should also archive the posts of the nobodies defending the pedo shit and wreck a few randoms too like they have been doing for years.

Going after their entertainers is all well and good but putting the fear of their own "regular nobodies" getting fired will REALLY heat this up.

Thread theme!
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

Attached: 1531482361327.png (1600x1200, 129K)

daaaaaaaaaaamn the slide threads are going crazy i think rick and morty fans have figured out whats going on kek

>Hey Jow Forums let's do the exact same thing the left did, which ultimately lead to them losing support, the elections, and being ridiculed by everybody
You're fucking stupid, we know the Jews are pedos, this isn't a witch hunt, this is a cleansing

Attached: fellow_white.jpg (252x252, 19K)

kek

it's probably his audition tape so that pedo execs buy his shows.

>coming from the site that tries to play pedophilia as some kind of LGBT thing, to which actual liberals disagree verily.
Cease your faggotry, you're just spooked that actual white supremacists are being caught in their hatred. Pedophilia is an issue, but not as big of an issue as white nationalism.
>"inb4 look at this faggot"

yes i'm the jew you fucking kike. I'm not going to advocate murder of high profile people.

Fuck off. You glow in the dark.

it more looks like the endgame to me, they have brought all of these leaks to say hey not all pedos a scum some of them a good people

desmond, lactatia. Fuck off jew "white nationalist hatred" has been known and been attacked for years. Nobody here is spooked.

It's your ilk doing the damage control. It's us doing the damage. Oven. You and yours.

Except we aren't actual Nazi's but they're real pedophiles.

Attached: joker.jpg (350x337, 74K)

>leddit spacing
that explains all

they didn't plan for this shit to haunt them and cost millions a decade later. Though i agree with you in the problem runs a lot deeper than people are willing to believe.

Good thread OP

If you weren't spooked, why are you spamming shit like a kike?
Look at this faggot

look nigger, i've been on the internet since way before reddit and Jow Forums existed. I'm the definition of old fag. Hitting enter twice was a thing for a long time but you wouldn't know that because you are a fucking child who doesn't know a world without reddit so that is your only frame of reference.

Eat shit.

Its afraid

Wow busting some pedo liberals is now considered as sjw kys kike

oh this is delicious we not only use their tactics against them but also improve them to cause far more damage to them brilliant

pic related you can't see my face but it has a grin on it that resembles this

Attached: Norman_Osborn_(Earth-616)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_4_3.jpg (466x532, 55K)

"i'm going to not respond to the actual pedo shit you spoke of and call you a jew, it's totally not us it's you, you JEW!"

We see you kike. Oven.

>I'm the definition of old fag
>post is about some kid tier left-right paradigm
Whatever you say, Jimmy

Someone please upload that video to that tweet and link us.
WANT.

>tries to derail thread attacking pedo left
>not a pedo kike
you sure got me man

watch the jewish pedo's come out of the woodwork boys

Remember when they did this to Milo and everybody on the left fully embraced the tactic? So they will literally be admitting to only wanting to use it if it benefits them.

they stole this dialogue almost verbatim from
"the rocketeer"

The difference is they actually are child molestors and we dont throw accusations willy nilly like mentally ill trannys

yea and milo was the victim. He got rekt because he said he liked it and mentioned that it's very common in the gay community to fuck underage boys. He was ruining their party to they had to silence him.

>muh witch word thread, deflection
>durr hurr why are you derailing this pedo hunting thread?
Alright then, how many people have been targetted in this thread? Oh, yeah, right... none, because this is a deflection thread

I agree OP. Spam this and don’t let people forget that this is our strategy. Cut them down with “pedophile” the same way they cut us down with “racist”

i'm not making another target thread, there are target and archive threads already. You are trying to derail. Not working kike. Good luck defending the pedo's in the other threads though.

But we are kind of fighting for social justice. Except (we) fight for kids not to get raped and (((they))) fight for the right to rape kids. We sjw now. I legitimately cannot tell who is jewing who anymore.

Lol you know it bad, when you're now called a SJW, Nazi etc for exposing Pedophiles..

"the nazi right"
"the pedo left"

kek i know which one i would rather be

We are fighting for the /wrong/ kind of social justice. The kind that Hitler fought for.

yea no kidding. We attack pedo shit and they say "you are no better than the SJW you hate!" When the fuck is not thinking fucking kids is ok SJW?

And why the fuck is kid fucking a left vs right issue at all? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Except "the Nazi right" are largely not Nazis and anyone can see that they either just support the sitting President or want their borders enforced.
"The Pedo left" is literally fucking baby dolls and (((joking))) about themselves raping children.

Key point to make: They aren't joking about child rape, they are joking about themselves raping children *repeatedly.* The (((joke))) isn't a shock joke like a dead baby joke, it's literally them saying "I RAPE BABIES I'M A PEDOPHILE RAPIST" and then claiming that someone somewhere found that funny.

Anons I found his Tumblr and myspace spread this shit before its deleted and screen everything you can and archive it

myspace.com/unspeakablesadness
danharmon.tumblr.com/
channel101.com/talent/108

pic related is on his myspace

Attached: evilpedo.jpg (600x800, 39K)

you are correct in that we do have the actual moral high ground here.

strawpoll.me/16130353

Looks like the shills are winning.

Attached: Nazi Fag.png (900x900, 270K)

This.

Dead baby jokes are one thing, them droning on and on and on about all the babies they've fucked is very different.

If you call Harmon (whom I can't stand) a pedophile for making the "Daryl" thing you are throwing an accusation willy nilly. It is just like OP said. Don't delude yourself. You are using the same kind of witch hunt tactics the left does, because it is expedient.

That was unexpectedly fast.

Attached: 2454724572457.jpg (742x660, 144K)

Why would we stoop down to their level?

>video of him fucking a baby doll
>"I don't support gay rights"

Totally the same thing.

Pizzagate was and continues to be real

I've been calling the lunatics of the left pedophile apologists or enablers for a long time now. You should too.

>You are using the same kind of witch hunt tactics the left does
This isn't working, shill.

Him deleting his whole twitter account after we exposed him is the solid proof

Rape is good

I found something. Fuck this hurts. i loved Tim and Eric Awesome Show. I thought this child clown skit was hilarious. Now i see it as an inside joke for other actors. "dont touch the clowns let the clowns touch you"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAU_Ez84l4c

They did this skit a couple times. Will Ferrel guest haoted this skit. what do u guys think?

why should we sit around and let them do the same thing to regular people on the right while we do nothing? We are at least going after people in high places.

If we do nothing they continue using these same tactics and we continue to lose. We use their tactics against them and all of a sudden they are questioning the use of these tactics at all en masse.

This is a winning strategy.

Attached: andy dick.jpg (3844x1000, 441K)

>You are using the same kind of witch hunt tactics the left does, because it is expedient.
So? We're getting results you kike shill

Don't worry about it, the time for fair play passed a long time ago, shills are in panic mode, as are the scum they are defending. These are the new rules of engagement, this is the world they wanted.

@adultswim
@RickandMorty
@DanHarmon (deleted)

it always comes back to pizza

LOOK INTO THE VANCOUVER FILM INDUSTRY, ANONS!!

>major pedophila and human trafficking hub
>sex trafficking
>drug running
>NXIVM Sex Cult had major base of operations in Vancouver
>VPD & RCMP have full knowledge and are complicit

vice.com/en_ca/article/kzxnqx/all-the-vancouver-actresses-linked-to-an-alleged-sex-cult

battlestarlocations.com

moviemaps.org/movies/12

van.general.narkive.com/OU08hRI0/repost-film-industry-corruption-in-vancouver

THERE IS A HUGE RABBIT HOLE HERE. KEEP LOOKING.

Attached: NDuqGRXJ_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 34K)

Careful user's, the left is notorious for abandoning their principles mid fight. Remember they are trying to legalize and normalize this stuff.

Yes, it won't. In fact it will set it back at least 50 years.

Almost as if they thought their side was going to be in power indefinitely and they were eventually all going to be able to come out and support the "pedos are people too" larp

Which is why they need to be destroyed. Flood their Twitter. Get the Russian bots.

why not just spout "right wing SJWs" and be done with it, pedo guy

>mfw free speech has consequences!

Attached: ayusstoayuss.jpg (480x360, 9K)

This

LGBT has been subtlety pushing for pedos to become part of their group for years. Forcing them to adopt them in right now would kill the movement.
Normies are already feeling sketchy about transpeople and kids in drag; pedos becoming "normalized" would drive them over the edge.

We may even see individual elements of the LGBT community splinter off into their own acceptance movements, and gays/lesbians are already leaning that way from the trans bullshit.

>tfw your image backfires on you, the obvious shill
kek

Posts like these don't hold much weight considering he shit his pants and instantly deleted his twitter. He scared, and for good reason.

>Myspace
Knew it.

>If you kill your enemies, they win

>we
nice larp

except this is all true, that's the main difference, not all of us are NSDAP types. but to a one it seems these fucks are interested in kiddie diddling.

If we spam it enough it will be brought up, probably in a "look at what retarded word the 'alt-right' is using now" sort of way, but to do that they have to explain it. That's how you get normies to know.