Amerifags

How fucked are you?

Attached: vgmxfHM.jpg (2560x1620, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHBekea2Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel pretty fucked desu I want to get out

How fucked are you? Forgot your meme flag?

A nuke hitting my location would be an improvement, so take a guess.

Been in the happening free zone for several months now, good luck, losers.

Attached: HappeningFree.png (637x539, 374K)

Enjoy your radiation poisoning

What's going on here?

Attached: 1532297296335.jpg (2560x1620, 1.41M)

Feels good that I get to die quickly instead of slowly dying in a post-nuclear wasteland.

>several months now,
>losers
You're the only loser here drifter.

Nuke stash and miliary bases

ICBM silos are typically stored in remote places up north since they fly north over the poles to russia. Montana and North Dakota have an shitload of missile silos in the remote countryside

It's ok guys russia's friendly now

I hope the AYYYYLMAOS save us.

>500 warheads

Damn that's a lot, hoss. You would think 50 or 60. Shit, 5 and you'll do enough damage to dramatically alter the demographics and systems. A big enough 3 at the right place and right time even.
500? 2,000? Holy fuck.
I'd fly a significant amount but not enough to devastate the planet and about a third of them would be dummies.

Looks like im fucked

>tfw in Columbus

Well at least I'll be vaporized instantly.

Attached: 1532297296335m~2.jpg (60x39, 2K)

Country roads, take me home to the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads

Has to be an old map, they're assuming there is still stuff to destroy in Detroit.

So something that you need to understand is that map is partially based on a guide FEMA put out in the late 80's/early 90's list each likely target in on a state by state listing. Since it is almost 20 years old, the target information is extremely outdated. For example one of the black dots in Upstate New York is the Seneca Army Depot, which has bean abandoned since shortly after the FEMA guide was made. Likely other targets on that map have been closed due to BRACs.

Attached: WarheadInventoriesChart_180620.jpg (900x449, 78K)

I'm covered in overlapping purple triangles.
Is that good?

Yes very good. Much better than cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHBekea2Fc
tl'dw: Cheyenne Mountain is the most sophisticated military bunker that would house the presidential cabinet in case of doomsday

>live an hour away from an air force base
Shouldn't hurt too much

Attached: 1526276406937.jpg (500x327, 17K)

>decades later, all locations hit by the nukes inexplicably end up with people making anime there

Lol Idaho looks the safest. hmmmmm

Man I wish we had public fallout shelters still

>happening free
You know why that area is so damn safe? Crazy occult shit goes on there. Very large FM presence in the towns near Crater Lake. Drive through Klamath Falls and shit yourself at all the iconography just sitting out in the open.