Does anyone have any insight into the (((NGOs))) shipping refugees en masse into Europe?

Where do they get their funding from? One such NGO, the Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS), didn't say much on their website other than that it receives (((private funding))).

Who is helping these organizations?

Attached: 65633-0-1.OTS.jpg (1920x1080, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kouchner
proasyl.de/foerderverein/
ekd.de/ekd-fluechtlinge-lager-idomeni-12557.htm
youtu.be/UBmuDDm_CuM
teekay.com/blog/2018/03/27/tk-foundation-supports-migrant-offshore-aid-station/
atlantik-bruecke.org/die-transatlantische-wertegemeinschaft-sichern/
aspeninstitute.org
cfr.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Joffe
neuemedienmacher.de/partner/
youtube.com/watch?v=OHc7fGytFC4
middleeasteye.net/news/chinese-businesses-target-people-smugglers-high-quality-refugee-boat-sales-350372488
counter-currents.com/2018/06/the-truth-about-the-kalergi-plan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doctors Without Borders was created by a jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kouchner

Kalergi Plan was named after a Jew, you do the math

>he began his political career as a member of the French Communist Party (PCF), from which he was expelled in 1966 for attempting to overthrow the leadership

Wow!

Gee it's almost like it's built into their DNA or something

Attached: jewmaroo.jpg (231x300, 38K)

George soros for one. Google open borders society too.

Kalergi is a Greek name.
His family should've been half-jew, maybe one parent or grand.

Came here to post this

Attached: MSF kouchner.png (2000x673, 125K)

>Hey Italian state, you killed this mother and its child, see you in court!
>Uh...we have proofs that it's a fake news
>We (Open Arms) never threatened the Italian state or Matteo Salvini of suing them.

Soros or whoever it is, is investing million dollars into literal retards

The company which owns it, in which country are they based?

Communist Arab Chinese Liberal Muslim Nazi Globalists are responsible based on my sources go-guy

Attached: whitelikeyougoy.jpg (201x106, 8K)

+
These are the countries which should openly sue them.

You really have to ask who's behind this stuff?

Attached: (((rescue boats))).webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

It's a mess but with some digging it would be possible to dox the crew members of the "NGO" ships

Attached: 1528732145624.jpg (1454x699, 272K)

I'm angry.

rich liberals from the US and UK mostly

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

You should be, the same shit is happening at your coasts and islands.

Primarily the Christian Churches. Second in place are social democrats directly linked to national governments, not just the German one. Third place goes to unions and open Marxists.

Kalergi wasn't Jewish.

Attached: Open Your Borders Pagan!.jpg (1600x1091, 507K)

Any closer and they would risk running aground and beaching their ship. Would be awkward

Those rafts are very exoensice and unavailable on the civilian market. Go try and buy one.

*expensive

BY FAR the biggest "asylum seeker" lobby in Germany and their board of directors. proasyl.de/foerderverein/

We need a marhsall plan for refugees. Interview, Idomeni ekd.de/ekd-fluechtlinge-lager-idomeni-12557.htm

Attached: (((((((Christianity)))))))))).jpg (1858x710, 223K)

Not one. Happa. Half nip, half Euro aristocrat. This has also been said hundreds of times already.

Similar, yeah and I am insanely angry for this is unethical, inhumane.

youtu.be/UBmuDDm_CuM

No. The private US funding is actually miniscule compared to the organizations run by the churches and European states. Although the controlled opposition right loved to point to David Milliband. More interesting is the question, if the CIA, while stationed in Libya and permanently employed in Turkey, had a role in assisting the smugglers and human traffickers. And why the funding for the UN camps was cut which led to the initial storm on Europe

This is a good point, a bunch of churches like the Episcopalian church have been completely co-opted and just import refugees now

are you completely inept op?

teekay.com/blog/2018/03/27/tk-foundation-supports-migrant-offshore-aid-station/

i literally added 'fund' and 'money' to the name of the npo/ngo you op'd in my search

Well, carrying a Greek name is metaphorically blasphemy then.

Fucking human trafficking is all I can think about really.

Attached: 1512130482522.jpg (900x900, 82K)

and Europeans are simply letting it happen.

what a despicable race.

λενε πως k ο Ναπολεον ηταν Ελληνας

where is the church money coming from? I know the vatican has a ton of money, but are state churches all paid for by tax there?

>And why the funding for the UN camps was cut which led to the initial storm on Europe
ultimately, the government wants them there, because they want replacement consumers to make up for the lack of Hanses/Svens/Marios/Pierres/Nigels

I haven't read anything related, though, as far as I can tell - doesn't seem like he was.

>Jow Forums actually educating me on something

ha ha ha oh wow

>but are state churches all paid for by tax there?
yes, everywhere
>where is the church money coming from?
the church existed atleast since 200 a.d. and has been a leech ever since

Be under no illusion all this was agreed by each and every EU Country under pressure from Germany and France. Germany needs these migrants because they have the lowest birthrate in the world. Greece and Italy are being financially pressured into being used as processing and dispersal centers. All the smaller countries on the periphery of the EU, like my own have to take their share only because Germany and France want each country to have the same diverse ethnic makeup. To them this just like setting standards on how straight bananas should be how many wheels a car should have. None of this, absolutely none of it is happening by accident or without coordination from bureaucrats in the EU. A lot of those NGO's and resuce boats and everthing else are being funded by taxpayers money which is being hidden from the citizens. You the people are paying and it is being hidden by your governments.

In the USA it’s from the government itself, too.

also, the final authority in most European countries is "American liberals", so they inflict the same shit they inflicted on us on you all too.

They also think these migrants will pour into the workforce market and make way to the destruction of workers rights

Europeans aren't a race, they are ethnicities. And they are not despicable. Millions are resisting it and the majority is still oblivious to it. Not lastly because they are systematically lied to. Especially by German state media in trans-atlantic organizations like the Atlantikbrücke atlantik-bruecke.org/die-transatlantische-wertegemeinschaft-sichern/ The Aspen Institute for politicians aspeninstitute.org Or the council of foreign relations cfr.org The woman whose book on a Republic Europe which promoted for Damascus 2 and Baghdad 2 on European soil on the SPON critically acclaimed list was a cfr member.

You get your JQ stuff in Josef Joffe of Die Zeit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Joffe But the involvement of the USA is much broader. All major, transnational newspapers were literally started by the OSS/CIA after all and some agents still work as journalists to push stories in them.

You'll gather a terrifying quantity of knowledge/data by analysing every thread.

>They also think these migrants will pour into the workforce market and make way to the destruction of workers rights
aren't the overwhelming majority unemployed after 5 years? it is more important that new markets are "opened" by bringing the Africans to Europe to make up for the lack of Europeans, lest the ponzi scheme collapse. the beaners here work at least but they're still a drain on state finances and drive house prices up.

Private donations, church tax and concerning the protestant and catholic church and their NGOs: they are always linked to the national state.

No, not really. They may wish so, but it isn't. Hard contracts are the final authority in trans-atlantic relations, if any. Meaning: the MIC.

They don't. That's a stupid meme. The majority of actual capitalist entrepeneuers have spoken out against this from the very beginning where it was still unpopular to do so. Much more real is the attempt of the far left to cause a "race war against capitalism" by inviting millions of these people. The worse they are off, the better. Think South Africa times a hundred.

Nobody they do it out of the kindness of their hearts.

The vast majority of funding comes from (((private donors))).

Gee, I wonder who in this world has LITERAL BILLIONS to spend on taking niggers out of africa and putting them in NA

They are unemployable. All of them. 90% of Eritrean asylum seekers in Denmark were on welfare after ten years in the country. That is the official number. And they are also supposed to be unemployable in the eyes of the far left.

>Europeans aren't a race, they are ethnicities
kek fair enough

they are still idiots, honestly if most of them died, it wouldn't be a bad thing.
most Europeans are just as subhuman as the rest, maybe a little less.
don't get me started on us "Greeks"

>aren't the overwhelming majority unemployed after 5 years?
Yeah, the % of employed migrants is in the single digit range. Here the niggers drive the housing prices down because nobody wants to live near them

>The majority of actual capitalist entrepeneuers have spoken out against this from the very beginning
must be different in Europe then, here the big tech companies, farmers, and left-wing foundations spend ~150m a year buying off Congress for more immigration.

>Think South Africa times a hundred.
South Africa should go under soon, we will probably be next once the left finishes purifying into full Chavismo here, then Europe probably.

it's not just that they drive prices down where they live, they drive UP prices in the areas whites flee to to get away from diversity. coincidentally, many big private equity firms have a lot of their holdings in real estate and would not like it much if prices went down.

Look at all those poor women and children.

The church has been selling assets throughout Europe. They have land, churches, convents and a vast treasure trove of valuables. The problem they were having was attracting new members who would give regular donations. To solve this shortfall in their "business income" because that is what it is, a business they are expanding their client/customer base. They have set lots of help and information centers in north Africa and are competing their with Islamic institutions to influence the migrants from Africa before they arrive in the EU. It is thought that by helping them they will become loyal clients/custormers and insure that future donations will keep coming.

Both objectively wrong.
You can also analyze the structure and power hierarchy of the "diversity industry" in the microcosm of this "think tank", meaning lobby group, which aims to push *diversity* into key and lead position of German media to push their agenda. The partner section is an open book. And yes: ONE group among them is the Open Society Foundation. The other one is the official German ministry for migrants, refugees and refugees: neuemedienmacher.de/partner/

It is literally "corrupted" from top to bottom and from left to right. Every single institution is complicit. And it is most likely the same in France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy (to a bit lesser degree) and especially the UK.

Attached: Sanctuary Churches.jpg (910x907, 187K)

These bloody wogs seem to drown rather easily, maybe they should be taught how to swim.

how does the Church need more assets? Isn't there a huge Vatican Bank with a ton of money to play with?

The dregs from the Middle East and Africa are not H1B Indian discount CS drones and they are not beaner border hoppers to mow Mr. Nosebergs lawn for three shekels and a half. They are this subhuman. They are often illiterate in their OWN language. You cannot employ them for ANYTHING. And again: it's supposed to be this way for the left. Because they want to tear down civil society. Mass immigration of THIS kind is a sledgehammer against Europe, the west, "the white race", if you want to call it that, and capitalist/heteronormative/patricharchical/eurocentric yada yada yada culture.

>They are often illiterate in their OWN language.
how is this possible in the Middle East? I can see it in Africa at least.

This is unironically true and very transparent actually. I am glad it is finally brought up on this cesspool of disinformation and half-truths. But in the case of SOME cardinals and bishops and priests the churches, both of them, see Islam as an ally against secularization. Although I think the shekel question is more important.

I guess it makes sense. Our right wing does that with at least somewhat capable migrants but these migrants are less capable than trained animals

I dont really understand why you even bother so much to be honest because nobody can stop them.

>The Church
I wouldn’t call it that.

Attached: D3099312-BAEA-4985-B8A7-604744AD9605.jpg (960x403, 101K)

I hope those orange life jackets are filled with concrete mix.

It obviously is. The average IQ in the Middle East is around 82. And you do not get the best from there. So it is easy to understand that you will have these people. We have also had cases where German schools lowered their standards to integrate them in classes with other native Germans. People who often lied about their own age. Sometimes 30 year old men larping as teenagers in high schools, next to nice infidel pussy. The interracial meet an greets are organized by social democrats and Christians. As it happened in Kandel where one German girl was killed by her ex-boyfriend, shitskin. And the SPD mayor who organized it, marched in the antifa protest against the sorrow march for her. Can be seen here youtube.com/watch?v=OHc7fGytFC4

our media says a few hundred arrived yesterday,.. or today,... might as well be tomorrow

however 30k is less than half of what came before in only the first months

and that's a good thing

Attached: DEUS VOLT.jpg (960x720, 94K)

I don't know...The right-wing is Zionist controlled opposition, too, at the end. I just can't sleep and rest while my country is being invaded and destroyed. But what I truly hate is the alt-kike and nu right lying about my country, the EU, the causes for the rapefugee crisis and shilling for (((Christianity))) while often also being Zionists.

Where do they keep getting the identical rafts from?

of this is true, then the EU is complicit in destroying Europe. it boggles the mind.

CHYNA middleeasteye.net/news/chinese-businesses-target-people-smugglers-high-quality-refugee-boat-sales-350372488

Chinks would sell the organs of their own grand mother, if they could make a buck off of it.
>pssh, nothing personal Gwilo! It's just business!

None of us can change the plan they made, civic nationalism with its zionist love will come to power and lead us in a great war with Islam,because they have a problem only with them and not other races living there, and while we are doing that they can expand their Middle Eastern stronghold even more.

then they are following the USA model which uses immigrants, both legal and illegal, in the same manner.

The church is dying and they are having to sell their assets. Europe is where a lot of its regular donations came from. A Catholic in Africa earning $1 a day is no good but if he is in Europe earning $100 he is going to be a good customer every sunday if you have helped drag his sorry ass to Europe. If you transported, clothed, fed him and housed him don't you think he is going to be grateful.

I will try and find the links for articles and reports that shows what game the church is playing in north Africa. They are up to their neck in all this.

Now this is complete bullshit and you spread it again and again, to divert from the true culprits: the wars for Israel, the diversity lobby, the Christian churches and the far left.

According to actual EU law: ZERO of these ILLEGAL migrants should be here. And if they are to be deported, according to OFFICIAL law both national German AND EU law, it is the Christian churches, the unions and the "anti-racist" NGOs who stop the deportations. But of course you find a burger who just screams muh EU!! LET'S DESTROY IT!! And you've contributed to being a useful idiot and tool of US hegemony.

Attached: 1531256647296.jpg (1024x719, 129K)

>Much more real is the attempt of the far left to cause a "race war against capitalism" by inviting millions of these people.
Are they that retarded? Didn't it occur to them that this may backfire and instead of a class war turn into an actual race war that ends with our side doing the fascist salute at the victory parade?

Attached: 1530801814777.gif (390x340, 539K)

so the final goal is to absolutely destroy western culture?

You do realize thats why the US is building the Eastern nations right? They want to dismantle the economical power of the EU, not that I have any kind of love for this institution quite the opposite, but its a funny thing they are playing.

I have also outlined several times now that NONE of these dregs are capable of work. Not cheap work, not middle work for less, NOTHING. They are in 90% cases nothing but permanent welfare leeches for the rest of their lives. And no "Germany and France" do not want to have all of Europe to have the same ethnic make up. It's so tiresome to argue against all these conspiracy theories. Stop confusing the ideology of the (far) left with institutions and nations. And the opinions of fringe crackpots with mainstream agendas. I see it all the fucking time on Jow Forums.

Jews, and Jesuits, and papists hoping to fill their pews

Yes they want to and the Americans want it. But ultimately they will not succeed. At the end of the day, Europe is strong enough to overcome it, EU or not. And Europe is more united than ever thanks to (((Trump))). Jow Forums is not mainstream politics or opinion, not matter how much the people here believe it.

Now that I think about it, at the highest levels of the US MIC, you can find Catholics everywhere. Knights of Malta in particular. By the time the Blumpf presidency is over we will probably have 8 Roman Catholics on the Supreme Court.

Western Europe with its marxist jews are, the East is not and hates it so dont compare the two situations.In the end however they will succeed we will form our own union that is zionist while you guys keep going for more of a marxist and totalitarian system.

if the EU is against it, then why are they letting it happen? Your argument is illogical.

Well, it is nihilistic or extremist fringe elements of the far left. But they do want that.
>Like pic related.

But even Marx himself said that with the Lumpenproles you could not transition from capitalism to communism. But the far left doesn't care today. And yes, I think in the USA the JQ does play a role, because to (((them))) we are not kin and they believe they would not get slaughtered in such a scenario.

Attached: GOY!.jpg (474x302, 16K)

alles klahr herr EU commisar

shoot the raft, then shoot them.

>They are in 90% cases nothing but permanent welfare leeches for the rest of their lives.
Your GDP relies 50% on export. If there's ever a financial crisis and exports crash, your welfare net will rip. That's when pretty much the entire Ruhrgebiet will become a No Go zone, and spiral into the race war that will ignite the next Reich.

It's happening, bro. Prepare for some rough years, but EVROPA will rise again!

Attached: 1532292787942.jpg (444x600, 39K)

There is not "the EU", there is institutions of the European Union. And in the real world, these institutions act against it. And I also already explained that the pushback against it comes from the churches, the NGOs, the unions and the human right's organizations. There is also push for it by SOME politicians currently in office in the European parliament. And the combined force of them slows down the process of closing borders, deportations and declaring countries as safe for rejection and deportation of asylum claims. And it is also the ideological stranglehold of leftist ideology and media. Merkel herself broke our own CONSTITUTION by opening the borders in 2015. She would have otherwise also been washed away by the images of crying children at the fences, the leftist media would have plastered on screen 24/7 all around the globe. And yes, here you can say (((media))), if you want to.

>Zionism and Marxist Jews are opposites
>Eastern Europe is not in favor of the EU
>We will form our own union which is Zionist
This is your brain on Jow Forums and Alex Jones, Vee

Their national bank is dying look at their stock so an economic crash is inevitable but the people will never leave even if a war will start.
Yes they are 2 competing ideologies, the same that were in WW2 only that they adapted to modern times, but their end goal is the same but they use different strategies.

You are living in an altenate universe if you think the EU is not helping in this. If you, a poster on Jow Forums can point to these organizations then it is 100% certain that so can the EU and the government's of each state . If they wanted to stop this they could but they don't. Why? Because they want it and are complicit in all of this but it is much easier to manage if they blame these organizations. None of this is an accident, this is policy from the highest level. You can deny this all you wan but this only proves to me how effective the policy and implementation of it by various organizations and NGO's has been if even the most sceptical of people, Jow Forums posters like youself have been fooled. They know and they won't stop it because they want it.

Sorry to disappoint: there won't be a race war, the left won't win, the EU won't collapse, the USA won't segregate by race, Turner Diaries ain't gonna come real, Greater Israel isn't real, the Kalergi-Plan isn't an actual plan but a "vision" by a semito-philic larping happa in Praktischer Idealismus

Btw: concerning muh Kalergi! counter-currents.com/2018/06/the-truth-about-the-kalergi-plan/

What we will get at the end of the day, is most likely a multi-polar world order: USA, Russia/China and a European commonwealth in the middle. As long as the useful idiots won't destroy it, of course, then we'll remain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

Attached: If only you knew how bad things really are.jpg (474x266, 13K)

>Zionism and Bolshevism were competing in WW2

Attached: 3245rr342swef.png (2550x3300, 224K)

I don't know shit about them but if you all can sleuth any physical addresses/information about these (((NGOs))) & post them I will compile the data & share it with some of my rogue agent friends. We can go break in & plant some propaganda, but first I need some addresses or leads thereof.

Also
>our national bank is dying
The things you people believe!

oh come on. The EU is extremely totalitarian in nature. Look at the controls on social media, the persecution of nationalist organisations, the political prisoners. To claim that the EU is not complicit is absolutely absurd.

You could learn a lot on a Scottish Argyle weaving forum.

You will see with your own eyes that I am right no need to believe me.

Again: according to official EU law, most of these "asylum seekers" would have to be rejected. That is in the law. Dublin 2. Reaffirmed by the European court of law. Frontex just got more funding and many, many countries that had not been declared safe for deportation, are now. I also explained why it takes so long. And if you only focus on the leftists working in the EU, you will say THA EU IS X. It is a rebalancing act of weighing European integration and national interests, of an open Europe internally and keeping the trash out. But that concept of compromise, reform and evolution seems to be alien for people who like to post "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!" And desu I don't know why I even try, because this thread will be forgotten in two hours and drowned in a flood of lies by alt-kikes lies and (((alt-media))).

Seorge Goros

The British government declared National Action a terrorist organization not the EU. The Austrian legislature of muh based Kurz and FPÖ government is charging the Identitarians as a criminal organization, not the EU. "EU social media controls" are a meme drummed up by people who don't know what they are talking about, where they are not self-censorship of private companies like ((((Google, Faceberg, JewTube)))). And there are literally NO political prisoners in Europe because of the EU. Zero. None. Fucking ridiculous! The only thing you can point to are the EU tolerance laws put into place after the start of the refugee crisis. But you have even worse national laws in Britain. On the other hand thanks to the EU Google has to pay BILLIONS in monopoly penalties and my private data is much better secured than yours, Mr. NSA