Christian Redpill

>Do nothing!
>Just wait for Jesus to come back, goys!
>Trust the plan!
>Isaiah predicted this
compared to
>Do nothing!
>Just wait for Trump to stop Israel, goys!
>Trust the plan!
>Q predicted this

Any questions?

Attached: jesus 1.jpg (880x960, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_93.htm
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to convert to Judaism and take my skills to Israel

I see no truth here, time for a dump:

>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>Cesare Borgia's image used as Jesus Christ
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_93.htm

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro

Attached: Cesare Borgia.jpg (1612x1966, 1.34M)

Attached: BYE KIKES.png (1900x929, 838K)

>Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
>Only bitter kvetching in the Talmud remains to them as they watch Christ embrace the world.

>just keep waiting for jesus to save you, goy!
>do nothing!
>trust the plan!
>isaiah predicted this

>do nothing
Hippie jesus is not the bible's jesus, nor the one your founding fathers liked. You're not very good at this.

only 150Kt?
use the Tsar bomba at least

The New Testament is literally about doing nothing, letting evil take over the world, and then waiting for Jesus to come back and save everyone. It's boomer-tier Qanon shit..

Source?

checked
made up by the Caesar's, specifically the Flavian family with the help of Josephus the jew

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
or
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

Damn I think we might have to send you back to the Romans in a time machine.

what do you mean source? have you even read Revelation?

this. it's about time to drop the redpill on Christianity

If that's your interpretation I suggest you follow it. The best an idiot can do is try to not make things worse.

prove me wrong?

have to get snipped

I'm saying you're right. You should just concern yourself with your daily matters and leave the rest of the world to more competent people. It's when people like you don't know their place society falls apart.

Based Paste

Attached: 1524523730009.jpg (411x467, 44K)

so you agree with me theologically but also find me incompetent? doesnt that make you incompetent?

I understand different people take away different messages when they read something and how that reflects their mind instead of the subject. If submission to authority is what you take away from reading the NT I would say that means it's the perfect message for you personally. It resonates with who you are deep down to submit to authority and become a simple wheel in a machine you have faith in. That's not a bad thing, we need simple wheels.

>And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are chosen.

NT tells Christians to wait on Christ to fix everything. How is that productive?

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.
>Philippians 3:20

That's a parable about how Jesus will come and throw Satan into the Pit. It's not instructions user, but another example of
>wait for jesus to fix everything!

>guy looks like stereotypical christ image
>look they copied him see PROOFDS

dude, this is retarted

Pic related is from 500 years before the Borgia's

Attached: 800 AD.jpg (320x618, 89K)

Wherever two or more stand in His name there Christ is, we don't have to wait for anything. You work from the assumption that apocalyptic burger churches represent Christianity but all Christian denominations with any history condemn every word they say.

The context is imitating Christ, rejecting pleasures of the flesh and worldly things as idols. These are ideas that lead to forward thinking minds instead of the hedonism humans default to.
>8 For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. 20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.
We all have a place in the body of the living Christ, the more we live in alignment with Christ the more we are transformed into something approaching divine and eternal, aka heavenly. If we focus on any worldly thing as our ultimate drive we are limited and chained to that idol, the heavens are unlimited and eternal.

It is boomer mild aged people. Look I know exactly what is going on the demographics of Jow Forums have changed a fuckloard. Go onto youtube look up pedogate stuff on really small channels its christkikes middle aged women are literally euining Jow Forums I bet there are a fucking ton on Jow Forums pedo threads and the Christian threads. Ill have to post YouTube urls when i get gome of all the middle aged women talking about Jow Forums shit along with christkike stuff. No one is really looking either i think the Q stuff was pretty damn telling as well

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY
>Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4

Attached: 1514373780790.jpg (1858x710, 223K)

Arent you all waiting for Christ to come back and save the world tho..in physical form?

god damn boomers

good resources ty

Attached: boomer 2.jpg (460x613, 64K)

>>Do nothing!
>>Just wait for Jesus to come back, goys!
>>Trust the plan!
>>Isaiah predicted this
Op only gets this from the Bible because he's a faggot that needs to pipe down.

Revelations was always presented to me as heavily metaphorical and with no one clear interpretation, even in my foreign comic book versions of the bible I got as a child.
I heard about the idea of taking it as a literal coming apocalypse from burger TV evangelicals.
Your life in flesh is not about the flesh but about its role in eternity. As the body of Christ the "church" with your help needs to save the world including every individual again and again forever.

you're not expecting Jesus Christ, the physical person, to return to Earth?

prove me wrong

Luke 22:36) - "And He said to them, "But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one."

Doesn't Scripture say youre enemy isnt people but powers and principalities? What are those powers and principalities?

Jews

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Mathew 10:34

according to scripture are we suppose to defeat the jews? if so, what's the purpose of jesus coming back to defeat the jews?

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppression and death, thanks to me".

Also that's Jesus not you dumbshit

this, it's a good religion for slaves

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

wew

Attached: bible counter arguments.jpg (1841x465, 175K)

>I'm a bitch watch me bitch a whole wall of text onto my keyboard.
Jesus said to Peter not to use his sword specifically so scripture could be fulfilled. And you can't read Peter's mind.
As a Christian I am a member of the body of Christ on Earth.

They serve Satan. Jesus was put on this Earth to upend Rabbinic Judaism which perverted the Will of God as revealed to the prophets.

GOD'S WORD DOES NOT SAY "DO NOTHING"
Mark 16:15-16King James Version (KJV)
15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

By doing this, we indirectly redpill the world on the JQ, which is why you kikes come here and sew discord and confusion against it.

>Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans

The Romans were not the enemy. The Rabbis were the enemy.

But you know the prophets didn't historically exist, right? Not even Moses existed. The Torah is a cheap knock-off of older Aryan Scriptures, like the Avesta. So why not just follow the original Aryan traditions?

>My perversion of your text is actually the original.

Take the cocks out of your mouth so you can actually see the book you’re talking about.

HATE
Psalms 139:21-22
“Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.”

Psalms 58:10
The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."

Psalms 149:6-9
" Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD."

Now you are really grasping at straws. Whoever the truth was revealed to; it was perverted and inverted by rabbinic Judaism and Jesus sought only to strike this evil and blasphemy from the Earth.

What do you mean? You realize the Aryan Zoroastrianism invented monotheism, the concept of Heaven and Hell, good VS. evil...at least 500 years before the kikes co-opted those ideas and created Judaism, right?

Jesus never attacked the Aryans or the Zoroastrians. Only the Jews.

Monotheism was a Christian thing. I care not for what your Edomites did with Zoroastrianism, which is fundamentally the workings of a man who received some knowledge from Israelites.

Jesus Christ was never a physical person, He is the Logos which was incarnate in flesh and crucified. He already lives and His kingdom is already here but it's a long process that's been diverted in the last centuries by a return to hedonism as foretold in revelations which has repeated many times already. Slowly but surely His kingdom comes.

You are NOT jesus evenbif you are a christian again what tou are saying is fucking bullshit

Those are talking about personal enemies.
See

Attached: e45.png (720x528, 438K)

>You realize the Aryan Zoroastrianism invented... the concept of Heaven and Hell, good VS. evil
Wew fucking lad

>Jesus Christ was never a physical person, He is the Logos which was incarnate in flesh
>incarnate in the flesh
That literally means He is a physical person.

Judaism is a cheap knock-off of Zoroastrianism, just like Christianity.

Attached: zoroaster britannica.png (982x303, 48K)

GOD's will be done, even if I have to do it. That's the meaning of DEUS VULT.

As much as He is now. He is also incarnate in the church and the flesh of the members of the church.

Just because Zoroastrianism came before Christianity doesn't mean that Christianity stole from Zoroastrianism

Attached: 7406cfed72283197f5b8babe00e3650f.jpg (687x900, 189K)

Zoroastrianism has some virtue in it, but its origin is from Israelite prophecies.

Sorry m8 you arent Jesus and never will be. Read your own bible.

Wrong it can be anyone that is your opinion youe justification

You can't square Christ as an avatar or Zarathustra and all possibly Buddha without trying to rank them like your top 3 favorite bands? You can't understand that divine truth takes many forms and needs many tongues to speak?

>but its origin is from Israelite prophecies
lol no it's not wtf

Zoroastrianism coined the very concept of one all-powerful, all-good God 500 years before Judaism was a thought in kike brains

Why not? Jesus taught Zoroastrianism. This is provable using his own words.

Divine truth is divine truth. You can't plagiarize it. It is the one, the only and the way.

>See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
This is at a time when "eye for an eye" was considered a reasonable rule that limits violence. The point is stuff like removing someones eye is not productive for anyone, just make him pay you a fine or something, organise a court system. Don't be evil, is that so hard?
Most of the quotes boil down to a variation of this.

Ok. So the Zoroastrians were the first to learn this divine truth, seeing as one God didn't exist as a concept before them. So again, user: why follow the kiked version of the original spiritual tradition?

No, because if it means anyone then God is contradicting himself in Psalms.

Attached: 1524518224107.jpg (520x292, 62K)

Well then I guess he is you dumb fucking retard

Assuming this is true Zoroastrians didn't develop their understanding of God enough to incarnate the Logos and lead man to eternal salvation. Only a single commonly held belief system can deliver unity under Gods rule, there is only one saviour of the human race and the way to God is only accessible through Him.

Zoroastrianism is dualism, not monotheism. Judaism is likely the first real monotheistic religion.

You are so dense. Divine truth is divine truth. Though Jesus may have had the same truth his words were fit for a certain time and people who were unswayed and unmoved by Zarathrustra's teaching. The same could be said of the Buddha. As I said. Same message, many tongues. You might prefer to speak French, you might think it is objectively the best language, but you wouldn't use it to order tacos in a Mexico City restaurant.

You are trying to argue about God the same way a teenager would argue The Beatles vs Radiohead. It is immature, at best.

But they did. Zoroastrians also invented (or "received) the concept of Messiah and Savior. So I mean... why not just follow the original Aryan traditions and give up the kiked version?

Attached: zoroastrianism messiah.jpg (857x251, 39K)

Judaism is dualism too. ha-Satan is the spiritual force which opposes God's will. Whereas in Zoroastrianism the original was Ahriman.

>Same message, many tongues
You're choosing the Jewish tongue over the original Aryan because...?

God doesn't change.
"For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed."
Malachi 3:6

Attached: 1482893672730.png (327x137, 57K)

Well I guess we proved the that he is condradicting himself so we can assume hes Also doing the same with that verse

If you think Jesus was anything but the Jew's greatest adversary you need to read more.

Mock fight.

Attached: 07-06-18_20-54-56-1r0-Prairiedog-1.png (533x1028, 983K)

Did Jesus defeat the Jews or are we left dealing with them? It's same thing with Hitler romanticism. Yeah, he fought the Jews... but he lost and we're still stuck with them.

Assuming it's just as valid (which it very much isn't) it didn't submit the world under its order like Christianity did. A remarkably feat considering how weak and cucked it supposedly is, kind of a miracle. Or in other words a transcendent demonstrations of understanding of the actual nature of reality which those who don't understand perceive as magic.

If you're interpreting the cherrypicked verses wrong God is not contradicting Himself.

saved. u r full of redpills

What has Christianity benefited the world that couldnt have occurred without it... besides the creation of Israel and ultimately giving Jews control of the world?

No in Judaism God is responsible for both good and evil, and arguably leans evil.

>The LORD said to him, "Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the LORD?

This idea of a god that is not completely benevolent is common in Phoenician religions. Judaism is such an example. Phoenician philosophy bothered Hellenist-Platonist sensibility deeply. The Platonist reactionaries inspired Gnosticism and possibly Christianity

Same can be said about what you believe

who is ha-Satan? or Samael? these creatures exist in Judaism are represent the evil inclination in spiritual form. They produce and lead men to evil.

>No U

They are servants in Judaism, without free will, commit evil on God's orders. See many examples like Job where God seems to actually relish in human suffering.

that's not true at all, user.
Samael disobeyed God and went to Earth along with other angels who then mated with human women producing Nephilim. God punished them for their transgression. Even Jesus was accused of using the power of Beelzebub and not God. Judaism is dualistic just like Zoroastrianism - -the religion they rebranded as Judaism

We can start with the already mentioned miracle of uniting the world in a single, advanced philosophical and moral framework.
Everything we take for granted today is rooted in Christianity, even the way people think in some remote heathen jungle that have never heard of Christ. I was an atheist obsessed with how the mind works, the more I dug the more I found my actions to be based on assumptions developed in this Christian framework. My most deeply held values are Christian and the people I most respect did the things I respect in devoted service to the Christian God. I don't hold these values because I reasoned out that I should but because of the inspiration and connection to reality they give. It's faith based and cultural. Even when I claimed to be an atheist I still operated based on faith in values instilled in me by my Christian cultures and therefore faith in God the Word.

>My most deeply held values are Christian
which of your values are uniquely christian?

I think the biggest lie in theology is that Judaism is monotheistic. This is my own person opinion, but the "god" of the old testament is most likely a collection of stories of disparate semitic peoples who alll had their own patron or tribal god. Judaism is the retconning of tribal polytheism into monotheism. The god of the old testament is not consistent in deed, action, or symbolism.

agreed. cheap knock-off deity of the true God

What I claimed were my values in my internal monologue were not consistent with what I really felt. I reasoned that everything was constructed and I should just maximise my power over the world like my genes command but that worldview felt superficial and empty, it didn't really match my values and wouldn't actually maximise my power anyway since it has no inspiration involved.

The things that resonate with me emotionally give clues to what I value most. Self sacrifice, seeking truth and God without ego, the things Christians do.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

This is where Christianity and Judaism differ. Christianity gives God's angels a bit more power then Judaism does. Samael is the closest tandem to "Satan" in Judaism. He's the angel of death and a servant of God (as are all angels). God sends out to do wicked things, he doesn't do it out of free will. The Jewish God is omnipotent, abstract, infinite, wicked, benevolent, violent, caring, and king of the universe.

Zoroastrians were seeking both God and detachment from ego long before Judaism and Christianity stole the ideas, user. I cant find one good reason to adopt the Jewish version of an Aryan religion..

Samael still disobeyed God by mating with human women which is dualism..right?

Faggots seem to think the Christian God is wicked too.