Board's Opinon on Piecznik

Everything I've seen by him seems to be true, but his psychological background would imply that he could very well be a psy-op. What do you goys think?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-22 steve pieczenik - Google Search.png (1015x581, 425K)

Trust but verify.

Deep state kike that should get the fucking rope.

>Piecznik

Attached: rkusher.jpg (800x470, 61K)

I like him on infowars.
His videos on youtube creep me out
His books with tom Clancy are garbage

1. Never listen jews
2. Never listen to psyop soldiers
3. Never listen to jewish psyop soldiers

He wants you to listen to him. Why? Does he make money off your attention? Nope. So, what are his motivations? Do they benefit you? What happens when his motivations and mission are no longer aligned with yours? Will he tell you, or revert to kike psyop mode? He belongs in the garbage, honestly. Along wirh every other ex-agency parasite who comes along.

He's one of the good guys who tried to hunt down neo-cons and go full anti-Israel before Alex Jones shut him down. He was also lurking 8/pol/ during the election, and after we had a thread about him running psyops on us, he put out a video explaining how psyops worked in the CIA during the Soviet Union.

This.

Attached: 5956DDBD-10A3-497C-B383-D851B42F0C23.jpg (2266x2896, 1.2M)

I know the jew thing will throw people off initially, but he goes in pretty hard on Mossad.

lmao kys glow nigger

What does he support that you don't agree with?

Most of what he says is true but never trust a CIA nigger so it's hard to tell

How the fuck would I know? You don't know either. He is a professional psychological operations officer. He maintains a current security clearance. You dont know what his mission is. You don't know his orders, but you do know he will take their secrets to his grave, and lie to your face when ever it's handy.

Pretty sure he's still CIA. He says some interesting stuff but he slips in some real falsehoods - last week he was claiming that Putin had engineered Europe's refugee crisis for example. Probabaly a disinfo agent.

I see what you mean. Not being a dick, but what sources do you seek out for info?

That sucks. Link?

I listen to everything, even Steve. I take in as much as possible, especially from sources I disagree with, or even hate. If you really want good info, you have to pay for it. Stratfor has publications available to anyone who wants to buy them. Jane's is another publication I would recommend. You can torrent their publications. It's mostly logistical/deployment information, but that's the business end of propaganda.

As far as trust, I have none.

He made a video with a whiteboard behind him that was basically an infographic in different rap genres and how they were psyops. I tired to hit him up on tiwtter but he didn’t respond

He’s better then Robert David Steele, even if he himself is working his own limited hangout.

>Robert David Steele
Isn't this the martian child bases or whatever? I've written him off as pure misinfo.

I think of these guys as gang members. Maybe they aren't active, but they're still down. If you're a gang member in a correctional facility, and decide you've had enough, you don't get to say "I'm an ex-gang member". You have to go through a whole separation process that ends with you providing everything you know about the gang to corrections. Only then are you an ex-gang member. As soon as one of these parasites does that, I will consider them ex-agency. Until then they actively deceiving and shouldnt be trusted. A legitimate tactic for these people is building trust, so they are able to shape opinion and actions when the tempo picks up and people are confused.

don't trust him further than you can throw him
there's some interesting stuff about history on his blog
but avoid for anything current related. probably either a lie for $$ for a psyop

youtube.com/watch?v=Defhq0FZcBU

Putin claim is from around 28 mins in.

He's made other dubious claims in the past but I can t remember what they are now though - sorry!

Yes

I don't take it as Putin organizing it, as much as he passively enjoying it bc he's Russian. I'm guessing he enjoyed seeing our double-crossing ways get back to us.

I think he is a psyops agent. I have seen him do really weird shit, like when he freaked out at Alex Jones for not worrying about common peoples problems like this mine in florida he was against.

He was trying to psychologically redirect alex away from getting involved in politics and geopolitics it seemed

If he appears in fox news or cnn then he is not real. if not well he is saying the truth

All the alt right/furthers fighting the "deep state " are kikes and cia

The guys on the right side of history, he hates Brennan and Obama for super long. Anti Hillary before it was cool. Also gave some super interesting insights. I don't agree with everything the guys said but he's interesting to listen to. Infinitely more insightful than bullshit on MSM

It's a good grift lad.

He also freaked out on AJ because he had him live and asked him about the news cycle and got angry that he didn't ask how he was doing because a recent hurricane hit. I mean nigga, you're on the air live save that shit for off the air.