Roman Catholicism is not Christianity

It is not a Christian religion, in the first place. And in the second place, Roman Catholicism is, in my opinion, worse than Atheism itself. Yes—that is my opinion. Atheism only preaches a negation, but Romanism goes further; it preaches a disfigured, distorted Christ—it preaches Anti-Christ—I assure you, I swear it! This is my own personal conviction, and it has long distressed me. The Roman Catholic believes that the Church on earth cannot stand without universal temporal Power. He cries ‘non possumus!’ In my opinion the Roman Catholic religion is not a faith at all, but simply a continuation of the Roman Empire, and everything is subordinated to this idea—beginning with faith. The Pope has seized territories and an earthly throne, and has held them with the sword. And so the thing has gone on, only that to the sword they have added lying, intrigue, deceit, fanaticism, superstition, swindling;—they have played fast and loose with the most sacred and sincere feelings of men;—they have exchanged everything—everything for money, for base earthly power! And is this not the teaching of Anti-Christ? How could the upshot of all this be other than Atheism? Atheism is the child of Roman Catholicism—it proceeded from these Romans themselves, though perhaps they would not believe it. It grew and fattened on hatred of its parents; it is the progeny of their lies and spiritual feebleness.

Attached: romanism in a nutshell.jpg (400x264, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f7tix
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_old_testament.shtml
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_jesus.shtml
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_apostles.shtml
youtu.be/cjpLdHCMsCU
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175692215/
yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300166286/augustine-and-jews
youtu.be/isskmxLG28k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nailed it. Orthodox is the way to go, the rest are mere cults

Reformed Protestantism makes more sense if you're not a Slav, but Orthodoxy is still good.

Get right and fight for whats right

streamable.com/f7tix

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

On the contrary, Roman Catholicism IS Christianity.

Thanks for reading.

"What Denomination?" Copypasta

user, with this resource you can read a comprehensive, condensed, and doctrinally-sound version of the entire Bible in 1(one) day. Yes, you can have a general understanding of the entire Bible story in 1 day.

>Old Testament:
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_old_testament.shtml
>New Testament 1
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_jesus.shtml
>New Testament 2
kids.christiansunite.com/biblestories_apostles.shtml

Other notable points:
-Research what's known as "NWO Bibles", and the argument for King James Only. (Kent Hovind and Steven Anderson provide great info)
-Look into Pastor Texe Marrs to satisfy your conspiracy theory itches.
-Key points of a proper church/denomination:
>Once Saved Always Saved
>Salvation = Grace through FAITH ALONE
>Jesus is the Son of God, and is God

Don’t worry goys!
They will fight each other so we will be safe!

Attached: EECC0575-9A7A-4C20-AA54-7D1CABEBAEEA.jpg (708x1024, 85K)

I mean at least you admitted it’s an opinion. To say Protestantism is preferable to either Roman Catholic or Orthodixcy is idiocy at its finest however.

Protestant: Do not listen to the church! All you need is the bible!
Catholic: Ok but who decided what goes in the bible?
Protestant:...
Catholic: Catholics did.

Attached: 1532271370331.jpg (650x412, 72K)

>muh solas
When you make up theology as you go and reject apostolic succession.

You have almost nothing in common with the Orthos

>the small minded catholick

Do you think sola scriptura is bad?

Attached: 1527478752945.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

John the Baptist was the greatest man born of women. He lived in the wilderness with Scripture. You are child molesting, torturers and heretics.
>"jews dont need to believe on Jesus Christ to be saved."
Absolute brainlet denomination.

Bruh wtf are you even talking about. I never said you don't need to believe in Christ to be saved.

The pope did.

>citation needed

This is what (((they))) want.
A more divided Christianity.

Attached: 2AF4B6C4-AF69-4A9F-A490-A0A514C39357.jpg (501x1024, 138K)

Francis is Satan incarnate and literally washes the feet of the men who rape his continent.
-t. Catholic

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-082924_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 706K)

Roman Catholicism is "Christianity" with its classical, stoic philosophy still in place and influences of Judaism replaced by paganism.

Protestantism is Christianity in its purest form, all jewish, nothing European.

There's a reason why white protestant countries are basically 80% atheist (b-b-but we go to church sometimes...) while in catholic ones, they're still religious.

This.

Cripture and tradition 2 Thessolonians 2:15

>So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter

not everything was written down. SOme tradition was transmitted orrally. It says so right in the Bible.

Sola scriptura is self-contradictory

And OP is a photo of John Paul kissing a Qu'ran. Both are a testament to how corrupt the denomination is(or he wouldnt be in charge). Come to the light:
-Dr. Kent Hovind
-Pastor Steven Anderson
-Pastor Texe Marrs

Technically, he in a South American, but I see your point.

If I am not loyal to something, I will fall for anything.
Better or worse I am a catholic.

Except that Luther broke from the catholic church because of jewish subversion
Protestantism was better than catholicism until the last century

Catholics are biggest group of subversive faggots on earth, theyre slowing chipping away and thr Cross of Christ with their disgusting demonic doctrines and promigratory trash.

They kiss the feet of apostates, they love jews and rape boys and all in the name of God…!

Fuck those vile dogs, fuck them and their god satan to the deepest pit!

Nice flagerino.
Who are you by the way?

>Catholics use scripture to refute Prot doctrine
>Prots ignore it

Typical

SOLA SCRIPTURA IS ANTI-BIBLICAL

That's nice, but you don't even uphold those. Infant Baptism is not scriptural. Cannibal Sundays isnt scriptural. Confessing to "father" isn't scriptural. Wearing long robes isn't scriptural. What tradition is left that Fundamental Baptists don't do?

Luther was an idiot who couldn't stand theological discussion. Compare the guy to Jan Hus and you can see completely different intellect at work.

Oh excuse me for not responding within 2p seconds.

“Cannibal”
Does symbolism mean nothing to you?
It is a manifestation of the last supper when Jesus told the disciples he was going to die.

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy and Zionist Sabbatean order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

There is no salvation within the Catholic church.

PLEASE WATCH YOU CATHOLIC HEATHENS, WE LOVE YOU
youtu.be/cjpLdHCMsCU (1:30)

>prots sperging instead of actually having theological depth
typical. Also

"A house divided against itself cannot stand" If we worshiped satan, why would we read the bible, pray to Christ, etc.

I mean for crying out loud, just call us heretics and be done with it

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>Roman Catholicism is not Christianity

What about the other 23 churches in the Catholic faith?

>its not Christianity

well atleast it has one thing going for it. sage.

I think I've swallowed last redpill and i understand it now overall. Most of you wouldn't believe it.

tldr;

We are eternal souls brainwashed and trapped to these bodies so that (((they))) can feed our negative energy. Everything in our (((system)) is created to bound us into lower frequencies, lower mind and density. Anyway our awareness goes trough cosmic cycles like everything in universe. That's why people are awakening now, we entered new age 2012 and it has been kicking in since then.

You know that "tunnel of light"? I think moon is artificial and creates it. It is intended to lure us into it, then it erase our memories and reincarnate us back to here. (((they))) can't force us anyway in those realms, it has to be fully our choice. We can choose.

Attached: prisonp.jpg (480x360, 32K)

I gave you my answer traitor.
I am loyal.

I truly despise this kike who larps as a Fin.

France and Spain are doing just swell lol

Proverbs 18:13
13He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Swing first (((mastermind/architect)))
I will not let you subvert me with your kikery ways.

I thought at this point heretic and catholic were practically synonymous?

>Reformed Protestantism
this can't be a serious comment.
all posts now disregarded

The level of heresy in that video is beyond calculation

Attached: 1522511792825.jpg (498x516, 87K)

Exactly. This shit is propaganda intended to discourage Catholics.

Im Dick Jones, used to 2nd top guy at OCP..

I'm not even an RC and I nearly vomited

Its reading history along with understanding. In otherwards, a non church going 'calvinist' who knows they're retarded. Constitine literally buttraped Christianity, made its holidays and more importantly their meanings obscure. The pilgrims didn't celebrate Christmas even, let alone santa clause or a fertility bunny. Fucking jackasses, love one another with common sense, and google is the devil. 5's.

To all denominations, Christianity is simply The Way.
There are only different ways of viewing Christ, but it is all through the lens of White European Centrisim.

Attached: FEAC8DDC-F346-44BA-81A2-7C6A342DB72A.jpg (480x720, 72K)

The catholic church is pure heresy.
1 Timothy 2:5King James Version (KJV)
5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Listen catholics, it's not you, it's much deeper than you think. God is not the author of confusion, and he wouldn't fill the ranks of His house with child molestors, seat heretics as pope, or produce wicked doctrines that condoned torture.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175692215/

St. Augustine reversed 300 years worth of antisemitic doctrine within the Catholic church.

yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300166286/augustine-and-jews

>She shows how Augustine’s struggle to read the Bible led him to a new theological vision, one that countered the anti-Judaism not only of his Manichaean opponents but also of his own church. The Christian Empire, Augustine held, was right to ban paganism and to coerce heretics. But the source of ancient Jewish scripture and current Jewish practice, he argued, was the very same as that of the New Testament and of the church—namely, God himself. Accordingly, he urged, Jews were to be left alone.

From Christianity Today:

>As an 18-year-old student at Carthage, Augustine reveled in promiscuity. Sex had become an obsession for him. “From a perverted act of will,” he wrote, “desire had grown, and when desire is given satisfaction, habit is forged; and when habit passes unresisted, a compulsive urge sets in.” After a year of promiscuity in that university city, Augustine settled down with a mistress. ((((Although he never revealed her name, he remained with her for more than a decade. ...))))

300 years later, after Jews had been integrated with a previously SEGREGATED society, Islam was created in order to retake the holy land.

youtu.be/isskmxLG28k

>Either by our spoken word or our letter
you guys generally do what is prescribed in the book. i don't deny that (except you misinterpret a lot of things out of your denial of tradition)

Cannibal Sundays isnt scriptural.
>truly I say to you unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you shall not have eternal lif
>this is my body
>this is my blood
>do this in memory of me

Confessing to "father" isn't scriptural.
>whose sins you forgive are forgiven, whose sins you retain are retained
priests are given the authority to do this as well, through the laying on of hands (very biblical)

>Wearing long robes isn't scriptural.
Well, neither is wearing pants, so...

>infant baptism
yeah, its an oral tradition

Attached: 0029_13.gif (441x225, 28K)

Kek

That part of the world was Orthodox, not Roman

FUCK IT.
Even if a shread of this propaganda is even remotely true it makes little difference.
We will not abandon our faith due to the corruptions of the kikes.
A true test of ones love is how much they will endure and how they strive to make their religion better.

>jews
>integrated nto medieval europe
are you kidding me?
>lived in ghettos
>could not own land (the symbol of status)
>had to wear special ridiculous clothing
>constantly had to attend mandatory sermons
>got expelled every couple of years
yeah, the church didnt "integrate" the Jews, it just tried to convert them

>truly I say to you unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you shall not have eternal life, this is my body, this is my blood, do this in memory of me
John 1King James Version (KJV)
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Revelation 10:9-11King James Version (KJV)
9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
>whose sins you forgive are forgiven, whose sins you retain are retained
>priests are given the authority to do this as well, through the laying on of hands (very biblical)
1 Timothy 2:5King James Version (KJV)
5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
>Well, neither is wearing pants, so...
Exodus 28:42
“And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:”
>>infant baptism
>yeah, its an oral tradition
Acts 8
36And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

SOLA SCRIPTURA ISNT BIBLICAL
>Either by our spoken word or our letter
Explain how this jives with Sola scriptura

In 600 A.D.? It was heathens and Talmudists.
Integrated is the opposite of segregated, no? Augustine at least removed the barrier, allowing (((them))) into the gray area, which they eventually used to take advantage of us.

Attached: 20180712_214257.jpg (1244x1658, 1.04M)

>SOLA SCRIPTURA ISNT BIBLICAL
>>Either by our spoken word or our letter
>Explain how this jives with Sola scriptura
Matthew 11:11
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

So many heretical posts in this thread. It's sad.

This is what happens when people think they can make random stuff up and "think for themselves", without any proper understanding.

But deep down you do know that extra Ecclesiam nulla salus.

>"Clarius dicendum esset veram Ecclesiam esse solam Ecclesiam catholicam romanam..."
("It should be said more clearly that the Roman Catholic Church alone is the true Church.."

I cannot go into this in depth but I will quickly list 10 reasons in a format you millenials with short attention spans can process - reasons why the Only, True, Holy, Apolostic Church is the Roman Catholic Church:

1. Ten Reasons the Catholic Church is the One True Church of Jesus while other Christian groups derive their elements of truth from her fullness.

>1. The Bible is a Catholic book.
see: Pope Damasus’ Council of Rome in 382 AD

>2. Bible itself never teaches, and rejects sola scriptura
Jer 25:3, 2 Thes 2:15, Acts 15, 1 Tim 3:15, 2 Pt 3:16,

>3. Jesus built his Church on a man he named Rock.
The early Christians referred to Peter’s Roman Church as “presiding” (Ignatius, 1st -2nd), “of superior origin” and standard of “true Faith” (Irenaeus, 2nd c.),

>4. Jesus and the Church are one.
cf: 1 Cor 12:27

I'll actually stop here. I'm tired, I could go on and on but this is already enough to refute all your brainlet posts.

Attached: Dante_Gabriel_Rossetti_-_The_Wedding_of_St_George_and_Princess_Sabra.jpg (300x302, 34K)

Who was it that reclaimed the holy land?
Who converted the Gaelics, Goths, and Gauls?
Europe was rabble before the rise of Catholicism.
It pushed the Muslims back time and time again when they invaided from the East.

Attached: D36A63F6-79EC-4965-824D-66600DF93A7A.jpg (804x1024, 117K)

>ohn 1King James Version (KJV)
>1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>Revelation 10:9-11King James Version (KJV)
>9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

What does this have to do with what Christ said about eating his flesh?

>5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
priests are still men. THis doesnt change the "one mediator" also, how could the apostles have been able to forgive sins under your interpretation? john 20:23

>describes a style of clothing
also, the old law is abolished

>acts 8
doesnt say you cant baptize infants

Attached: quote-once-again-through-myself-the-church-in-the-words-of-the-well-known-declaration-nostra-pope-jo (850x400, 81K)

It's hard to argue with Jack Chick posting IFBs. And surprisingly very few people commented on the main point of the thread.
>The Roman Catholic believes that the Church on earth cannot stand without universal temporal Power

>avoids question
>Matt 11:11
is Christ less than John the Baptist? He too was born of a woman

>But deep down you do know that extra Ecclesiam nulla salus.
>"Clarius dicendum esset veram Ecclesiam esse solam Ecclesiam catholicam romanam..."
>"It should be said more clearly that the Roman Catholic Church alone is the true Church.."
Matthew 23:5
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
1 Corinthians 14:9
Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, thatby my voiceI might teach others also, than ten thousand words in anunknowntongue.
>1: Pope Damasus’ Council of Rome in 382 AD
...no.
>2. Bible itself never teaches, and rejects sola scriptura
>Jer 25:3, 2 Thes 2:15, Acts 15, 1 Tim 3:15, 2 Pt 3:16,
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
. Jesus built his Church on a man he named Rock.
The church is the congregation.
Hebrews 2:12
Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
. Jesus and the Church are one.
>cf: 1 Cor 12:27
The church is the congregation.
Psalm 22:22
I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

I didn't avoid your question, I rejected it. Those are Jesus' words, not my own.

MATTHEW 11:11 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT SCRIPTURE REJECTS SOLA SCRIPTURA

Except that John the Baptist was Sola Scriptura.

>Cant defend sola scriptura, because he knows it isnt biblical

where? give me a verse

...John the Baptist, greatest of all men, earned that reputation by studying scripture in the wildnerness.

The Book says a good lot of things, but that doesn’t mean you should use it to justify your anti-Catholic rhetoric.
You really think a few shitposts are going to change anything significant within a person?

Attached: 2CC66CEC-AA9F-4C87-A860-7C2D0181439F.png (558x776, 682K)

Verse? How about the entire story? He was in the wilderness with only God's Word.

>implying that we dont value studying scripture

Scripture is great, tradition matters too

this still doesnt refute my point on 2 thessolonians

Titus 3:10

the bible says to remember tradition. Its right there in black and white.

Scripture+tradition, together

So be it.
A wise person who argues with “fools” is in fact the greater one.
You will change nothing.