Have access to a secured means of food production

>have access to a secured means of food production
>allowed to vote
>have no access to a secured means of food production
>still allowed to vote

??why

Attached: trump domination.png (600x386, 81K)

what's the relationship?

food-insecure people become dangerous, look at the difference in access to weapons, and it still doesn't put a dent in the numbers

Attached: 1519891795560.gif (905x723, 486K)

I live next to that big purple county (Hinds) in MS, 2014 Murder, and it's as bad as you'd imagine over there. The two counties to the east and north actually had police chase criminals back into that county and the people threw bottles and rocks and shit and their mayor, instead of scolding them, praised them and said that it was the pursuing officers and their counties' policies that caused deaths of it's citizen.
Niggers, ladies and gentlemen, are cancer.

Based ocean county

>??why
its called (((democracy)))

If only people with farms can vote, then everyone who wants welfare will seek to acquire some farm land, and then they will get welfare for farmers, and then pretty soon there won't be enough food. Or something like that. I can't be bothered to explain it realistically, but my point is: it ain't gonna work the way you expect. The only solution to the voting problem is polycentric law, like the ancaps advocate.

>if

so it's never been tried? :D

I'll admit that changing the voting system might make things a little better, but it's a palliative solution at best.

Things like it have been tried, but maybe not quite what ancaps advocate. Medieval Ireland had a polycentric system for thousands of years until the British came along with the world's biggest military and over the course of 200 years managed to conquer the place.

>maybe not quite what ancaps advocate
OK, definitely not the same as ancaps advocate, since medieval Ireland had slavery. But slavery couldn't fly nowadays as long as the general population is against the notion.

>>have access to a secured means of food production
like the entire coastline?

that system was also supported by fishing, which sort of wont work in midwest USA.

to be fair, that kind of seems like sideways communism in this context. like a snake way to achieve it. i mean, people would eventually be so corrupt that only a few umbrella farm owners would end up dictating policy to the rest of the country.

only white land owning males should be able to vote or run for any office

Because citizens have a right to a say in government.

Get out of here with your logic goy

you are a very sensible young man.

that's why we invented money to vote for us.

City people deserve a vote. But as a class, they deserve less of a vote than everyone else. The founders understood this, and it's why our government constantly undercuts their power.

It was so funny seeing leftwing retards in 2016 saying that Trump is the kind of president the electoral college was created to stop. In fact, the kind of president it was designed to stop was Hillary. And it did its job beautifully.

Attached: 1515907386241.jpg (1152x1376, 225K)

honestly, renters (That's me) should not be allowed to vote