List of journalists killed in Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

But hey, tax cuts.

Attached: 256838.jpg (1299x1000, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=QrFEXG5sC9E
politico.eu/article/vladimir-putin-william-browder-the-real-victims-of-putins-enemies-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=35EWlJMmO4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((Journalists)))

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: putin.jpg (300x421, 25K)

fpbp

also since when do stupid libshits like OP care about russians? aren't russians the "bad guys," right libshit OP? you fucking retards can't even keep your lying stories straight

this list is incomplete, you can help by expanding it

Good fuck (((journalists)))

I don't like much about Putin but he has the right idea of how to deal with the fucking media

Would you like to see the 1st Amendment repealed?

Just asking.

Attached: 1476835537226.jpg (800x800, 121K)

Most of them were kikes or tried to expose Russian soldiers who "killed civilians in Chechnya".

>If you don't agree with our baseless assertion that the Russians worked with Trump to steal the election than you want journalists to die.

Friendly reminder that this is a shill thread designed to demoralize you and keep you from engaging in more productive discussion. These people know they are lying, and therefore, can't be debated in good faith. Stop engaging them as it only sharpens their rhetoric. Drop some red pills and exit the thread.

this

There is no first amendment in Russia neither is there one in my country

In both cases the left inentionay kept absolute free speech out of the laws and then whine if it's used against them

Freedom from consequences is not covered under the Constitution. If the media keeps spouting bullshit and indoctrination, its going to keep having problems.

>expose those baby killer soldiers
It's that exact shit why America lost the veitnam war

You are seriously underestimating the amount of shit going on there and don't know anything about who these people were and what did they die for. If you think US MSM are crap, the shit that pours from russian TV screens none of you would ever stomach.

Attached: Akromegaliya-foto-12.jpg (450x254, 14K)

I wasn't asking you.

Obviously.

>> list of hostile foreign agents killed before they could subvert Russia.

and nothing of value was lost

Slippery slope, my friend.

Attached: C9b5EvZXcAAbXYn.jpg (784x545, 44K)

(((journalists)))

Attached: 1471546430683.png (785x757, 123K)

Of course not.

I just wish the federal government would stay out of the way of citizens performing their duties as the unorganized militia to deal with problems

Attached: 938475938475.jpg (1895x1500, 311K)

Good. Journalists need to face consequences for being bad people.

We must not allow a dead journalist GAP!

Attached: dead journalist gap.gif (400x240, 2.04M)

>I'm gonna find Tucker Carlson on the street, and I'm gonna do him

Still sound good?

Killing journalists is thrid world country tier.

I would tell you to go and suck a russian cock, but you probaly would have trouble fitting a third one in there.

Slippery slope to what?

No, Tucker is a good boy.

>all murders in Russia are committed by the Russian government
lmao, put on your tinfoil hat boys, Putin is reading your mind

We have the Clinton's to kill people here.

Most of them were killed during Yeltsin's time.

no, but I would love to see a new amendment making propaganda illegal and making libel and slander crimes against all citizens (private and public).

>Giving a shit about (((journalists)))
Get out. They publish so much lies and have zero accountability because they are protected by the constitution.

first post worst post

kill yourself, jackbooted faggot

Why are we letting them beat us at having a longer list here?

1k journalist aren't worth a quarter.

I would like to see (((journalists))) be held accountable and punished for peddling lies and destabilizing society. They don't do any work such as fact check and use (((anonymous sources))) which are usually their own twisted imagination.

By "journalist" you mean MI6?

Attached: pierce-brosnan_james-bond.jpg (618x412, 44K)

I dislike Putin for some of his politics, but if there's one undebatable good thing to say about him - it is amount of j*urnalists physically removed by regime and those affiliated with it. There is no creature more repulsive and abhorrent than j*urnalist in this world - a creature whose trade is to shit into people heads with whatever subversive lie its owners consider preferable. A day will come when they all will be rounded up and eradicated with extreme brutality, but for now we all can do God's work like those who remove them in Russia.

what's wrong with killing journalists?

those people had more guts than you could dream about, meme warrior.

>people

Attached: 1531693662729.jpg (438x438, 19K)

This

Thread filled with fucking corrupt goverment apologists.

Fun fact: while Politkovskaya was vietnam-tier shitposting about muh 'ebil russian soldiers raping and burning civilians alive', she was perfectly fine. But once she wrote something relatively bad about her beloved 'peaceful chechens' she instantly got a new hole in her stupid head.

Attached: f5896f953e1594c1ee1439468f6f7175.jpg (600x400, 27K)

Clintons killed several people just in 2016.

They got naked asses taking butt shots in the streets with children around during broad daylight?

I wish we had a list of dead journalists this big

states kill or lead to the death people all the time anyway, who cares about some journalists

>RUSSIA STOP KILLING JOURNALISTS THATS SO BAD WOW I'M OUTRAGED
>proceeds to bomb and invade other countries under false pretenses and create wars everywhere killing hundreds of thousands
usa usa usa

You have to understand that there is nothing more valuable than power in this world, because power gives you everything else, and fight for power is often fight to death.
Then, in the age of democracy by spreading information you can severely sway public opinion and thus change very course of society. J*urnalists think they can make any use of that and thus have huge amount of power in their hands without being held responsible for that power because of ((((human rights))) n shiet. That won't do. You try to wrestle for power with your own methods, your rivals wrestle with theirs, you died - too bad, shouldn have challenged them unprepared. So-called (((civilized world))) should learn from Russia how to properly treat this vile scum.

Is it supposed to be "many"? You see that the vast majority of journalists were killed in 2000s when Russian homicide rate was as high as in MEXICO and number dramatically dropped in 2010s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate

Attached: hr.png (1025x303, 24K)

kinda like gay marriage and pedophilia normalization

Attached: 1530575934555.jpg (640x960, 54K)

Yep, that totally doesn't happen in 'merrica.
It's not like they killed a president and The clintons murdered half of the democratic party.

Attached: lossy-page1-200px-JFK_WHPO.tif.jpg (200x255, 43K)

This. Journalists who work for credible organizations have so much power than even the most powerful politicians fear them. When they discover government corruption or corporate misdeeds they want to be renowned as heroes and whistleblowers, but when they spread misinformation, knowingly or not, they don't want to shoulder any of the responsibility.

All of the jewish mass media journalists in America need to immediately go to Russia and begin an intensive investigation into who is behind that.

>credible organizations
What is this thing that you speak of?

we should aspire to follow russias lead and surpass them by GLASSING ALL JOURNOKIKES

How come there's no list_of_journalists_killed_united_states?

We can add michael hastings, but who else? I can only imagine how many genuine journalists and reporters have been suicided over the years. America is probably the worst country in the world for this sort of thing.

m
this, (((they))) even killed a president

youtube.com/watch?v=QrFEXG5sC9E

Let's face it they were journalists, and if there is one thing BBC, CNN, FOX and all the other news channels have taught us, is that journalists really had it coming.

>not enough journalists killed in russia

why is your thread name wrong

Based

Good riddance.

FPBP

>people fired daily for wrongthink
>bu-bu-but muh first amendment
Nope.

Imagine giving a fuck about a (((journalist)))

lolno

Attached: UK.png (1117x476, 83K)

Why get upset over it? They chose to run their mouths in a country that does not have a first amendment.

>journalists

Nope, that's where you're wrong.

politico.eu/article/vladimir-putin-william-browder-the-real-victims-of-putins-enemies-list/

Implying organized jewish lies are protected by free speech.

Attached: E5933DF9-0F8D-4881-818E-6521AA791CAB.jpg (440x293, 28K)

Attached: 1B9BC964-5F7A-4AC7-A201-AFD3A523799C.jpg (220x305, 29K)

Attached: 3C4F8244-F75E-4EC7-A9E2-AECCB58DFCD7.jpg (440x293, 38K)

russia is a giant turd dont believe the baste russia meme bros

The list of people directly and indirectly killed by the hillary's and podesta's is far larger. Don't even get me started on any jewish family.

In the US they actually go the extra mile to make it look like natural deaths, though. Seth Rich being the exception.

In Russia every fucking journo gets Seth Rich'd under highly suspicious circumstances, which means they either don't give a fuck about their public perception, or they do it intentionally in order to make people shut the fuck up.

Stupid fucking brainlet

First amendment doesnt mean "i get to say niggers and no one will bother me" first amendment means "I get to say nigger and the government won't put me in jail"

Goddamn I really hope you're an immigrant and you just got off the boat because if you've been here longer than three years and you didn't realize that by now you should go back to school and retake civics class

This is the final solution to the (((media))) problem

Attached: 5892985287523898273952.png (274x290, 11K)

Fuck journalists and fuck you.

Attached: dis_nigga.png (201x201, 50K)

>its ok to kill journalists they are the enemy of the people
>except right wing ones that report on the right issues that i want xD

If you're an American and you believe this get the fuck out of my country and go to a third world dictatorship shithole

So are you saying Republicans kill Russian journalists?

WTF I LOVE REPUBLICANS NOW!

the democrats can't say shit about this because the clinton body count is real, and what the fuck happened to seth rich? you cannot seriously be trying to claim the moral high ground here.

feepie beepie

killing journalists is unironically a good thing

Who cares? It's not our responsibility to shit up the world because of what some other nation is doing. This idea of democracy as a moral crusade to spread itself like a disease has done nothing but destroy America.

The 1st shouldn't apply to journalists, they have significant power and influence and should not be considered private citizens.

(((Journalists))) are whore stenographers for sale to the highest bidder.

Attached: 1530915309111.jpg (480x640, 53K)

40 million people have died (all causes) in Russia over 20 years.
Are you saying none of them could be bloggers or magazine writers?

Many more have died in the US over those 20yrs. Why not count every reporter or blogger or politician in that group?

Attached: 1514588786939.jpg (502x496, 58K)

as usual nataliaposters are dumb as rocks

American journalists usually deserve death, so why would Russian journalists be any better?

A journalist is nothing more than a partisan political hack who believes he has the unlimited right to free speech -- but that you should be doxed and lose EVERYTHING if you try to exercise free speech. Where was the outrage when they blackmailed a kid with doxxing? Not from the journalists.

So fuck em.

Attached: cnn delet.jpg (374x334, 10K)

>you can lose your job for saying politically incorrect things

Then you should no problem with journalists losing their lives for advocating globalist garbage, right?

>>I'm gonna find Tucker Carlson on the street, and I'm gonna do him
user no that's gay

youtube.com/watch?v=35EWlJMmO4s

Ehhhhhh

Well, it's a start.

No I just want “common sense regulations”

You spelled CIA Asset wrong.
There are no 'journalists'.
Look at their bios. Look at the shitty education limited to major media cities.
My dog has deeper creds.

guess what OP , the DNC and namely Hillary / Obama have murder list just as long as Russia's.

This isn't Russia. Did your wife's boyfriend think up this post?