This trigger americans

how can "big strong country" american be so bad at fighting the wars?

Attached: 463.jpg (800x560, 267K)

You got us, gook, hopefully the nationalism was worth the commies shitting up your country

You have the Soviets

Attached: Snip-it_1518133391157.jpg (1204x1914, 303K)

Probably jews.

jew fears the vietnam people

Because the entire world media was against USA. If the americans could justify the war, they'd have bombed every village with more than 3 people.

This, us could have burnt the country to the ground but libtard hippys caused a shit storm.

From what I understand the rules of engagement we're fucked as in they couldn't attack certain positions unless they were proven to be operational, they didn't just carpet bomb everything, etc. Seemed like it wasn't meant to be won but what do i know.

Because the war was commanded by politicians in DC. And not generals in the field.

it's called strategy
head to head americans will win
the vc's used gorilla tactics
tell the whole story and not just a one sided piece of garbage

Ak47s aren't outdated, they're simply the best. They last forever

It's as simple as this, really. The purpose of the war was not to conquer vietnam, or even to get revenge for the gulf of tonkin, which no one believed in anyway. It was to facilitate the sales of arms and to make money.

>what is asymmetric warfare?

We won Vietnam you idiot . We were just blocking Russia . Holding the line was the game and we held the line .

The USA lost the Vietnam war to the media and hippies in their own country.

America handicapped themselves, and superior tech doesn't really help in a jungle environment. Especially when the enemy uses cunning tactics. In reality the USA could have turned the place to ash.

americans fight to spread their moral degeneracy, they people whom they fight against fight for reasons of substance, like defending their homeland from invaders.

>We won Vietnam you idiot

Attached: 1531787241751.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Ask the people of My Lai who won :^)

BINGO! They new full well they couldn't stand up to us so they just simply made it where we couldn't win by harassing us every chance they could. History has showed us this time and time again. Military might doesn't really give you any kind of advantage tactics and strategy is what counts.

>willingly leaving because of interior political reasons is all because of the vietkangz.

we killed WAY MORE vietkangz then vietkangz killed us, we won more battles then the vietkangz as well and had no intentions of pushing the line as what we were there to do was peace-keep and hold the north off from attacking but the dumb commies back home wanted us out so we got out, if we didn;t get out we would have a second NK, SK situations.

I am not mad about it I am disapointed at how little people know about the US Vietnam war