Canada aims to have 25% of their military females by 2025

Bahahahahaaha what in the fuck are these snow niggers thinking? 1/4th of their military staffed by women? Can you say sexual assault? Syrup Jews, explain yourselves. Justin Castro has lost his fucking mind...

globalnews.ca/news/3923213/canadian-armed-forces-women-military/

Attached: wew.jpg (720x538, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some canadian girls have really nice feet, could I get a job cleaning their boots or something

I just want to point out that you have some mental derangement and ptsd that needs to be addressed by professional help

"Trade you a pack of skittles and my fire watch for a blowjob"

Attached: 44.jpg (599x431, 46K)

Wow only 25% what a misogynistic pig

Canada faces no threats whatsoever so uses it's armed forces as a social petri dish.
Canada is itself a threat to the USA in the not too distant future as it turns itself into a shithole.

You deduced this from me shit posting about your communist leaf troops?

Attached: bn.jpg (620x413, 156K)

Not sure how I feel aboot this.

MFW All those White Knights have to carry that extra gear because the women can't.

If you're the same guy that has posted about our military daily for years, using the same anecdotes over and over again, yeah. If you're not that guy, fair enough. But seriously, one of you is completely fucked in the head

Doesn’t matter. It’s the distribution within the various assignments that matters.

Imagine invading Canada
>Wading through the blizzard
>Storming through a Canadian base with the sound of explosions and gunfire in the air
>you burst into a building and aim your gun
>A few small figures clutch their guns and shiver in the corner
>The highest ranking members of the base
>the Canadian military was trying to get more women in high level military positions
>"P-Please... We surrender... D-Don't hurt us"
>You unzip your pants, about to enjoy the spoils of war

It's all virtue signaling on a larger scale.

Why contain it?

You see, when you're too complacent and comfortable, this shit happens. Our military hardly has a reason to exist these days, so now they have time to focus on SJW issues.

Pretty sure its possible for more than one person to make fun of leafs. It seems to be a common theme of half chan. But seriously dog fucker, how do you explain or defend this shit? 25% of your troops will have tampons and be really dangerious around heavy weapons 3-6 days out of the month...

Attached: 09.jpg (410x288, 24K)

25% more changing rooms and other pointless holes to dig for the male soldiers. Enjoy

>be a military top dog
>operation goes fubar
>Trudeau enters the meeting room and starts weeping for the fallen soldiers
>"It's because the platoon wasn't diverse enough"

Attached: 1448835687492.jpg (496x621, 40K)

Military women are like if you took a bunch of college sorrority chicks, gave them guns and camoflage, and then set them lose on a military base. Hell of a good lay, but I highly doubt any work gets done in those units...

Attached: 3e.jpg (800x533, 203K)

CANADA WON'T HAVE AN ARMY IF THEY LET IN CHINKS, POOS, JEWS, MUZZIES, NIGGERS, SPICS, ET AL.

I know about a dozen guys in the Patricia's. They had like, 6 chicks pass wainwright and join in, within about a week they were sucking and fucking their way through most of the battalion to avoid shitty work details and cleaning. 2 of my homies got dismissed for sexual harrasment when they refused to take part. Its a fucking shit show.

so the results for USMC study on all-male, all-female and mixed units doesn't mean shit.
nice way to throw out your defense and lives.

To late user...On the bright side, it will help the government with their ethnic cleansing of the last remaining whites in a few years time

Attached: re.jpg (640x426, 233K)

Canada has an army?

Honestly? Who cares, its all just auxiliary welfare shit anyways until there's an actual war going on.

You can't just pull an army out of your ass when you need it dumbass, it's not the 1940's you have maybe 49% of your population that is white and significantly smaller percentage of that is male, white, and not a limp wristed SJW faggot. And you know this man

Attached: ty.jpg (554x300, 24K)

I prefer they be employed and spend money in the economy. We have enough burger flippers. Theres lots of administrative jobs for women that they can excel at. Of course its all fucking stupid and a nonissue publicity stunt, but I don't feel too strongly its fucking anything up

>but I don't feel too strongly its fucking anything up
Canadians have been saying this for years now look where it's got you

i'm gad i never joined

>Your military only has a budget for 69,000 members
>Now Justin Castro wants to mandidate that 25% of these slots be allocated only to women
>You don't feel too strongly it's fucking anything up
Bitch did you smoke yourself retarded?

Attached: 5y.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Nor sure where you got those budget numbers. We historically spend under budget btw

OK, but at that point you virtually no real combat effectiveness, just telling you based on many years experience

>I don't feel too strongly it's fucking anything up
You'd be hard pressed to get a Canadian to have strong feelings about anything tbqh, fuckers are so complacent and easily subverted really makes ya sick

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE

Attached: nh.jpg (1400x1400, 183K)

>Bahahahahaha

Sternfag detected

Relax Mohammad. Men, women and non-binary will all be equally distributed throughout the regiments. This will of course be done in the name of equality.

>That cancer flag covering a cancer leaf

Attached: gh.jpg (700x394, 49K)

Wrong.
Diversity will prevail.

we didn had any to begin with so

>Non-binary
Oh you thought it was a meme

Attached: nm.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Attached: 1531311983656.gif (600x600, 3.81M)

Its like someone is weakening us to invade later.

Mandatory

Attached: 1518659652802.png (1713x1790, 1.8M)

LOL

Nah you're being paranoid

Attached: 1236530757445.jpg (1280x1024, 381K)

Attached: nz.jpg (736x490, 117K)

Everything is fine.

This shit is real. Women would constantly fuck there way out of duty. Knew a guy who was taking a bunch of fire-watch positions for some 3/10 in exchange for cash and sex. She paid him like 50 bucks and would fuck him during the 4 hour shift in the training company i was in. People don't understand how bad women are for the military.

Seems great.

Attached: 1532023975287.png (519x936, 440K)

Pussies! Why don't you go whole hog and make that 100% women?

How does Canada manage to have such fantastic leadership? What can the rest of the world do to catch up?

Attached: Trudeau diversity is our strength.jpg (1040x585, 318K)

See you soon leaf.

I dunno what if I just build a house uphill or tick 'non-white' on the census?

It is common knowledge all women in the military are cum dumpsters. They only join to ride cock.

The Canadian people are too tainted to be conquered. They need to be extinguished.

we dont let them do anything that would put them in danger most work in the pay office or clothing stores

>The Canadian people are too tainted to be conquered. They need to be extinguished.
Too late. They have infiltrated your gene pool already.

Attached: Ivanka lusts after Trudeau.jpg (2503x1671, 519K)

Oh I know, I've got buddies that are POG's I've heard stories
This; although basically true of females in any stereotypically manly career field (i.e. Police chicks, firefighter chicks, lawier chicks; all yuge sluts)

Attached: nmm.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Communists slowly weakening western militaries for their plan b. China must be so happy with ottawa.

In a fucked up way, they are litterally the perfect cattle goyim the NWO want the entire world to be like
Tries to make a cuck joke. PM is a literal product of communist cuckolding

Attached: hu.jpg (1199x797, 285K)

p. sure they're steeping in glee wrt hongcouver

OH SHIT HOLD ON

>PM is a literal product of communist cuckolding
Sexual jealousy at work, user. There is no leader with greater prowess than Trudeau. It must make you feel puny and sexually inadequate to consider, right?

Attached: Trudeau seduces Queen Rania of Jordan.jpg (730x411, 35K)

I mean it's just like, fuck it's glaring...

Attached: gt.jpg (183x275, 9K)

FUCK YEAH UNDERWEAR-ONLY CHINK CAME BY

they rly have no souls

Well at least the future of their police force is secure

Attached: leaf police recruits.jpg (1200x675, 174K)

>Bahahahahaaha what in the fuck are these snow niggers thinking? 1/4th of their military staffed by women? Can you say sexual assault? Syrup Jews, explain yourselves. Justin Castro has lost his fucking mind...

The Canadian military doesn't protect anything. Canada is protected by the US. If not for the Monroe Doctrine, Canada would be a fat duck ripe for picking. The "Progressives" are going to transform the Canadian Armed Forces into a giant scam that just funnels even more money into tranny projects.

>criticizing having women defend your country after they’ve fucked it by voting in it.
No leaf you are retarded and just don’t realize it.

>although basically true of females in any stereotypically manly career field

That is because they are surrounded by masculine men who exercise and typically have poor social lives due to job obligations. The chicks i knew in MCCES and when i was in Cherry Point where sucking cock just because they knew that once the 4 years was over they would be a bottom tier woman again. The only female Marines that where worth a fuck where the ones that got past a second enlistment or went officer. Even then they where still a lower quality product that a male marine at there MOS.

Civilians will never understand the truth about women in the military, and the chicks will never admit to how bad it really is.

We have a military?

2025!!!

That's not quick enough.

The worst part is they're trying to push women with no combat experience into high ranking roles.

These losers couldn't win a war against a band of drunk prep boys.

Attached: Canuk Army.png (304x227, 103K)

Oh thank God its you america maybe you can fix this shit.

I honestly don't see what could possible go wrong with this initiative.

Attached: 1462999832673.jpg (225x225, 6K)

...how the fuck many niggers are in Toronto now?

Attached: IMG_7699.jpg (480x360, 35K)

they voted for it, they can fight for it

we'll be on the northern border shortly

Attached: 1479131770113.jpg (600x796, 383K)

let those niggers deal with the 250 white hats coming

>Canadians going to get more trucks of peace

Attached: t5.jpg (263x192, 9K)

can you imagine how much rape there will be in ww3, literally every captured female soldier will get raped at least once

Attached: 0947d46f1cd6c05b6d9e93739253337f6637a696_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Just let the rakening happen already

About 250k blacks, 300k chinks, and 340k poos

Attached: 1525588461520.png (627x800, 334K)

Good.

Attached: 1480296784802.png (630x610, 23K)

Yeah but is it really "rape"? More like theft if you ask me, can't really rape a hooker

Attached: hy.jpg (286x430, 54K)

Anyone who has made it past bootcamp knows that all female soldiers during combat are equipted with diapers because their biological inability to control their organs in extreme trauma(loss of limbs, bullet wounds, shrapnel, ect)

They also have reduced and specifically tailoring training requirements.
If men and women went through the same requirements there would be less than 1% women in military.(basically all black women and dykes)

If we weaken our forces, we win.

The moment a real war starts all the stronk womyn would be screaming and crying to go back to the rear echelon
War is hell and the front line is worse

Attached: 1530588351434.jpg (1920x1080, 967K)

yes he is that one guy making all those anti leaf posts and threads on 4chin, you catched him!

There are plenty of jobs in the military that arn't combat arms in which woman can do a perfectly fine job.
However, they pretty much already fill about half of those positions, clerks, cooks, supply techs, pretty much any easy go with a desk and a chair.
You dont see trades women or anything for the highly specialized shit like weapons techs.

Why? What is the fucking purpose? Why do they want this? I will never understand the minds of women

Canadian girls are hot, girls in military uniforms are hot. Hot+Hot=Super Hot. What's the problem?

Canada is truly a disgrace. It's like they have a field guide to whats the quickest way to collapse a nation. Amazing.

Even secops/comms/mechs still have to train with 70lbs of gear not including their firearms. (moly/camelback/plates/pads/ammo/rations)

6'4 chads and 5'5 manlets all have to carry 70lbs packs for miles every day and lack of sleep.
People who fly those drones need to pass the tear gas test despite never seeing real combat.

Women can't do this.
Is that fair?
Women also don't get drafted in times of war.

>Loses 25% man power.
>50% of manpower is left babysitting the women.

Wow, Canadian military is decimated without even getting hit with a single shot.

Attached: women in the military.webm (500x500, 873K)

>basically all black women and dykes
I mean, that basically is the majority of female soldiers...

Attached: syrupnigger.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

If they get raped by a non white then it's multiculturalism. Kek imagine one of them gets captured and they won't send a squad to save her because that would be racist

Attached: ForCanada!.jpg (236x315, 19K)

Someone ran the numbers but basically if we took every cop in just Manhattan alone, armed and trained them to meet Army standards we could take Canada as long as we stuck to the cities. With just the entire police force of Manhattan

Attached: CanadasArmy.jpg (951x158, 47K)

>Bahahahahaaha what in the fuck are these snow niggers thinking?

Our women will fuck to death our enemies
O CANADA!

It's sad too because most of them whore themselves out in the showers after they leave basic(single sex divided) and we get stationed to a dual sex barracks or base.
There's really no respect for women in the military because of the reduced requirements and because even the most butch of them want to have a train ran on them after 3 months of being isolated and dry.

I like you Mohmmad. You can stay

Attached: OhYou.jpg (215x200, 4K)

canadians act like the military is summer camp

our civilian militias could take the whole country