A message from a few friends in Hollywood

I am one of the good guys. We are not all rapists, Pedophiles, pedo enablers. There is no grand conspiracy. We know the great ideas of action thrillers In our movies have put in your brain have confused some and distorted their reality. But you cannot blame us for your flaws. You must own up to your mistakes rather than lashing out at people who just want to make you happy. Don’t take this for granted either. What will you do without us for your pathetic entertainment? You don’t even get the school of the comedian. The basic mechanics of a joke and how they function. Go ahead spam “the left can’t meme” over and over but it really isn’t funny. You guys have a lot of powe, a lot of sway in this world. And you have done good. But you are taking a step back with this one. I trust you guys will evolve out of this petty state.

Telling a joke does not enable pedophiles. Period.

Attached: AA4794AA-EAB1-40C6-AC5A-53D0ECDA79F5.jpg (743x1105, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/kzxnqx/all-the-vancouver-actresses-linked-to-an-alleged-sex-cult
battlestarlocations.com
moviemaps.org/movies/12
van.general.narkive.com/OU08hRI0/repost-film-industry-corruption-in-vancouver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>let the whitewashing commence
You get the bullet too

Duh it’s because you guys keep going after right wing people like Roseanne and Sam Hyde and getting them fired for jokes you don’t understand.

We’re just playing by your rules.

>We’re just playing by your rules.
Jews HATE him!
Find out how he used their own tactics against (((them!)))

>Telling a joke does not enable pedophiles. Period.
No shit, retard. We know this. We just want to ruin someone else's life because it's entertaining for us.

>We know the great ideas of action thrillers In our movies have put in your brain have confused some and distorted their reality.
look at this low IQ border line retard level of writing

What if we joke about cutting your limbs off and burning you alive?

Attached: 00075607-4064-4F11-A50D-1445A4FF97FB.png (1136x640, 868K)

womp womp
the joke is the rope, and the pun is their necks snapping after the hangman's formula is properly used

You leftists shouldn't have started all this if you didn't want witch hunt shit turned against you.

All pedos get the rope, pal

I joke about burning down Hollywood all the time. Like, wouldn't it be funny if someone hunted down all of the Jewish producers in Hollywood one by one? It would be fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1 KZM0T2Mg-Kog2AJ-mg6Jfg.jpg (1364x615, 140K)

I'll kill you too, faggot

What the fuck even is this post?
>we're not addressing isolated jokes,dipshit.
Its' chronic patterns of behavior
Where there's smoke
There's fire
>you guys are taking step back with this
Srsly neck yourself faggot...we're opening all your fucking closets.
now fuck off back to Nobu...and make sure to look behind you at the valet

Attached: download (1).jpg (131x160, 3K)

honestly this

FUCK ALL PEDOS AND PEDO ENAblers

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.07.22-18-52-23.png (634x304, 47K)

All Jow Forums is doing is drawing attention to publicly available comments. I don’t see why that’s a problem

LOOK INTO THE VANCOUVER FILM INDUSTRY, ANONS!!

>major pedophila and human trafficking hub
>sex trafficking
>drug running
>NXIVM Sex Cult had major base of operations in Vancouver
>VPD & RCMP have full knowledge and are complicit

vice.com/en_ca/article/kzxnqx/all-the-vancouver-actresses-linked-to-an-alleged-sex-cult

battlestarlocations.com

moviemaps.org/movies/12

van.general.narkive.com/OU08hRI0/repost-film-industry-corruption-in-vancouver

THERE IS A HUGE RABBIT HOLE HERE. KEEP LOOKING.

>There is no grand conspiracy.

Attached: 1511440405230.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Didnt even stick around to defend "your" point.
YoU are next in the rope line ENABLER

KYS faggot

>there is no grand conspiracy
We're on the right track boys

hahah, nice hook though. didn't work on me. fuck yourself.

How are pedophile jokes funny? They're funny because it's a *wink wink* between Hollywood insiders who know it's real. It's the same as the Harvey Weinstein jokes you pedos used to tell each other. It's real, but an open secret no one talks about, hence it's funny when someone says it. It wouldn't be funny in any other context.

>I am one of the good guys

Yah stopped reading there

>Tfw when they beg and scream for their lives as if they deserve mercy for the horrible things they have done to others

Attached: 2E1258AA-823E-434C-AC7C-D7FDE2432153.gif (498x298, 466K)

>1 post by this ID
Sage in all fields

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Hey. Fuck you buddy.
The best artists are starving and broke. I have no respect for you whores.
Also, your jokes tend to fucking suck and are mostly regurgitated from other people. Those jokes find their way around anyway.

Larp but anyway... you aren't funny anymore. All you do is make faggots and bitches with blue hair nod and clap. You suck. If anyone actually wants to laugh they have to go back 10 years for content. Comedy will be reborn when your all canned for poor ratings.

>There is no grand conspiracy

yet pedowood covered up known pedos like Polanski and Allen and god knows how many more

Harvey fucking Weinsteing is getting RICO charged for 'organized rape enterprise' and the entire pedowood been covering it up for decades

you should all be investigated and then we'll see who are 'the good guys' if there are any left in this Sodom

>t. increasingly nervous rapist hollywood pedo

Shut up, loser.

We have 2,000 years of Western culture we can use as "entertainment", and the old school stuff can actually educate us as well.

We don't need you. And now that you have all revealed yourselves to be (A) child rapists and/or (B) child rapist enablers (and you are definitely one of them; you're no fucking "good guy", that is for damn certain), we don't want you anymore.

We can entertain each other now, sans Hollywood. YouTube celebrities and storytellers are a million times better than the crap you put out.

But when you talk about enforcing immigration you are a nazi.

>G-goyim please don't b-burn down Hollywood! H-how about anudda s-star wars movie?

Attached: ScaredMerchant.jpg (187x204, 17K)

>What will you do without us for your pathetic entertainment?
I have other entertainments aside from torturing pedos.

The left eating its own tail like ouroboros. This pleases me. You want to clamp down on speech, that's fine, but the rules apply to you as well.

Eat shit for life.

Attached: keep it down stoner.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It's not funny if not ones laughing you stupid nigger. Gunn admitted, several times, to fucking kids. You and your child fucking friends are not the end all be all of entertainment. Books still exist. Fuck you all and enjoy begging for scraps after we run you all into the poor houses.

so much goddamn posturing in one post. reeks of desperation. kinda funny desu desu senpai

Attached: 1528677497450.jpg (657x527, 32K)

man your people are gonna make one hell of a prison rape harem.

if you're who I think you are then I personally know that you will make one spectacular prison bitch out of them all

>There is no grand conspiracy.
Liar.

>if you're who I think you are then I personally know that you will make one spectacular prison bitch out of them all

who do you think he is? I'm not really following who's a pedo and who's not, but I assume that everyone in hollywood is one to keep things simple

DIE PEDO SCUM

They shoahd the Dan Harmon fucking a babydoll thread and the Sarah Silverman pedo tweet thread.

ROW ROW MOTHERFUCKERS!

>We’re just playing by your rules.
This.

>What will you do without us for your pathetic entertainment?
You do realize many on this board don't watch movies, TV, or listen to pop music right? Hollywood could burn down tomorrow, and a lot here wouldn't notice any change in their lives. All of the good entertainment was already done, and everything now is sequels and rehashed garbage. Even music is down to a science i.e. what type of lyrics/beats/melodies create top hits. Face it: the internet has created enough alternative entertainment to remove Hollywood's purpose.

>can't stop making pedo jokes and involving children in your sick obsession
>constantly sexualize children in your tv shows and movies
>start making kids shows with ur sick fuck humor in place
>obsessing over children so much they turn into trannys at 3 years old now

u asked for this

Attached: 1531562159218.jpg (960x903, 91K)

The new rules apply to everyone. If you don't like the new rules you created, then you must change them. Asking those suffering under the new rules to not apply them to you does not qualify.

Get fucked, cuck.

Attached: chadsteve.png (2000x943, 615K)

>The basic mechanics of a joke and how they function.

I stopped reading there.

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (398x384, 176K)

Gotta learn your industry is a shameful relic of the past... Mel is still cool though.

Attached: Anzu_6.gif (540x304, 900K)

I actually ran into Sam and his crew once. Let me just say he doesn’t remember me because he’s a fucking stuck up egotistical asshole. What he does is bullying not comedy. Fuck Sam Hyde he will never go anywhere I hope you are reading this Sammy.

Damage Control

How many shekels did you give the PR fag to come up with this half-assed strategy?

I wouldnt remember some random stranger I ran into either. If anything, it sounds like you're the one with the ego problem faggot

Tell that to the judge

Attached: ABC56AB6-7ED5-4653-9AF1-06C68FD9FBD8.jpg (750x1000, 130K)

You guys are gonna become infamous.

The one reply you make and it's this!
Why do we all have to live on a planet with cucks like you??? Molesting kids by night and preaching about bullies in the daylight.
Now THAT is a fucking joke son!

You act as if Hollywood hasn't been churning out absolute garbage for years. You guys don't even try anymore, it's all about the agenda. Your talent has taken a backseat. Wasted by the elites that rape you and your children for pleasure. You are all falling down because your decadence has made you weak and stupid. Stop begging now, your soul will thank us in the next life.

Hey, Rabbi.

Jesus, was this done with Google translate?

"You don't even get the school of the comedian."?

Hey, dickhead. You and all of your ilk are degenerate child rapists. YOU ARE DIRTY PEDOPHILES. There nothing to argue here. I am waiting for the day we line you all up against a wall and fucking execute you. If you think we hide behind anonymity, then you are wrong. You want to threaten me with retaliation? Go for it. Come and get me. You cowards can come for me, or send as many as you want for me. But know, whomever you send, you won't get back. You are all finished, and in due time, will pay your penance for raping and molesting innocent women and children. I just hope I am there to watch you die.

NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.

NOBODY!!!!

You are not safe, pedo satanic scum, no matter where you go.

Go Fuck Yourself.
You lying shit stains spreading your degeneracy and insulting the very people who allow you to exist in that industry.
If you had half a brain, you'd retire tomorrow and leave LA.
The bombs that have been dropped via email and at libraries over the week-end are out of your reach.
There is nothing you can do, and nothing short of destroying this place will do.
Nothing.
May you live long enough to watch your life's work destroyed.

Nope how ever there is proof that your friends are probably joking and no such thing as pedo enablers and you people want to ruin lives because you nazies are jealous of people who are successful.

Im sure thats esxactly what you tell yourself you crazy psychopath

HAHAHA this thread. Jesus You KIKE FUCKING MODS

Nope we don't p[raise satarn or none of that garbage we praise g-d and jesus is in heaven according to our talmud.... And that satarn is the great evil. Stop spreading false information.

Jews don't own hollywood and if it is they are white jews or the free masons.

OP don't get the school of the English language.

Defending pedophiles makes you a pedo enabler

I Look to who censors the Threads you dirty womps

Hollywood needs to burn.

Attached: 1528277859011.jpg (1100x633, 129K)

Oh I know it would be a fucking riot, I mean the laughs would just keep coming.

Attached: 36B7FD5E-52FB-43E2-A13B-6F3392CC7B48.png (703x625, 384K)

None of them did or asked for jokes to ruin their carriers.

What is wrong with helping people that needs help huh?

t. retarded faggot
>in all fields

No it doesn't if you burn it down a lot of people will become homeless because of your reckless decision!

THIS

Aids bjorn? Is this you?

You destroyed Star Wars, and almost killed Trek. You’ve killed comedy. You can’t do Middlebrow anymore.

Neck yourselves. And take Kathleen Kennedy with you.

Wait nevermind Re read it.... Nope you are wrong dumbfuck.

No they revived star wars and is greater than ever, it needs diversity to increase the value of the film so not everybody is left out hell it might as well be better than the original trilogy.

Oy vey, we better shut it down!

Attached: merchant-exposed.jpg (620x703, 122K)

is this a LARP?

Get a load of this sissy faggot. Real men don't give a fuck about your "entertainment," we would rather watch grass grow than take in the garbage your faggy little enclave produces these days. Hollywood types are just behind news types and politicians in line for people that could and in many cases should die and/or disappear for the betterment of humanity.

Take a short break from huffing your own farts, go buy a gun and eat it.

fuck off shill, hollywood is the most degenerate shithole on this planet, a modern sodom and gomorrah, you aren't preaching to the choir here and most people are fed up with your cancerous degeneracy, you are out of touch with reality and unaware of the poison you have spread throughout the western world, go ahead and cry wolf, no one cares

Stop making jews LOOK bad we got nothing to do with it!

Remember that time Jow Forums voted the new Mountain Dew flavor to be named, hitler did nothing wrong. God, I’m still tingling.

Try harder, Rabbi.

Attached: 1503906752.jpg (816x1123, 79K)

Know why Trump cancelled the Chinese purchase of Hollywood studios? Now you do.

You are too stupid to realize the RICO case has already been built. The execution will be delicious - legally and literally.

Yea, pinko knows all

You don't get it, do you? This isn't about jokes. This is about rules. If someone can be fired for saying something offensive... Then I guess we're gonna have to fire a fuck ton more people, aren't we? We didn't start this. YOU started this. And now you reap what you have sown. Sow the storm, reap the tempest. Reap it, and get fucked.

Don't like the rules? Then change them, even when it doesn't suit you. We're waiting.

I'll just keep assuming you're all pedos and wish for your swift death, but props for trying nigger.

>Telling a joke does not enable pedophiles.
That's the thing shill, if it's for sure just a joke then hahaha. Butn th e problem is, shit is coming out that indicates this shit might not be jokes at all but tongue in cheek bragging.
Also Patton Oswalt killed his wife as a sacrifice and probably fucks his daughter.

Your Hollywood bullshit jargon fools no one. You’re a bunch of degenerates who are drunk on power and quite deserve what you’re getting. You want to play politics, but you don’t want the people to see just how fucked in the head your lives are. Laws apply to everyone, you’re no fucking exception.

Game on, fucker.

What is this suppose to prove?

It is true though.

What!?
I was on an airplane and missed the Harmon thing, so give me a quick bog down.

Attached: 1530391681309.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

Who are you?

SPBP

True story!

Kek wills it

YOO its honeycomb Kike mods man, shut down, its anodda Shoah