The crash is almost here I can smell it

Attached: 1523757514471.jpg (1209x924, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f7tix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They didn't get rich just to sit on their arse and watch the poors fritter away their money on ciggies and gamblings. No, no.... they did it so that they could watch the world burn from their ivory towers.

Attached: double down.jpg (750x680, 40K)

If there is a crash anytime soon, it will be due to Harvey Weinstein. I think he knows a lot that if it got out, could redpill a lot of people. I wonder if when the FBI or CIA investigate a Jewish criminal and see a lot of Jewish names tied to him are instructed to keep that quiet? I bet they are.

((They)) know satan is as real as GOD.

satan tempted Jesus Christ with power on earth

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
(Matthew 4:8-10)

What do you think satan tempted jooos with?

((They)) took satan's bait.

May the Lord's wrath fall on them

Get right and fight for whats right

streamable.com/f7tix

Attached: 1489209336981.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

bump

Fed rising interest rates smells fishy tbqh

Well, they kept interest rates at near zero during the Obama administration, which was the only thing that prevented the recession in 2008 from turning into a depression. Could you imagine that happened during to the first black president? It would kill (((their))) narrative.

One of my biggest fears is that the Jews will let the bubble burst during Trump’s second term. Hopefully, his policies are good enough to combat the Jews enough to prevent this, like they have been the last 2 years

Continually devaluing your currency is a good thing you fucking economic illiterate retards the more inflation = more money

How do we become rich off this

Money is an illusion.

they're gonna pop it in 2020 to make sure he's a one term president

Trumps gonna make it

I think potus knows something like this will intentially happen, thats why hes gonna break up the fed before it happens .

The 10 year - 3mo yield curve will need to invert first.

What the fuck are you talking about? Then why isn't Venezuela a paradise?

Holy fuck, why are lolbertarians so retarded. Why would inflation be a good thing?

Attached: 1530932445589.png (500x520, 67K)

There is a backup plan in place already

Attached: 8C4BD72F-5CBA-4282-A9EC-05F1498374ED.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

if their is a crash we can blame kikes its a win win

This is posibly the most jewish thing that i have ever seen

Can't you guys cool it with the anti-semisitm for a day? Not everything is about Jews. You guys asked for the Federal Reserve remember.

Pro Tip: Cool it with the anti-Semitic a lot of Jow Forums old school vanguard were Jewish. (I've been here since 2006)

Attached: 1531248338328.jpg (902x1024, 166K)

Buy property

enjoy going to work tomorrow for fiat funnymoney

Attached: 1532285086412.png (650x500, 39K)

I've seen some punchable faces, but those two are the fucking apex.

They could pop the bubble for the 2020 election but if they run another Hillary he will still win

You are morbidly obese to such a radical extent that I can actually feel the gravitational effect from your massive stomach irl.

Attached: man-obese-611848.jpg (620x413, 56K)

Fuck off Sarah Silverman

Hi sam

Attached: 1526192417394.jpg (1080x1080, 224K)

A little inflation is good. It makes people spend money which keeps the economy going from money moving around. During deflation, people stop buying big things like cars and houses, because people just wait for things to get cheaper. The chilling effect of everyone not spending their money waiting for things to get cheaper is just as bad as hyperinflation, when money becomes worthless

Attached: Bait (not).png (800x800, 21K)

Buy btc, bah, ltc or etc - it's going to be used as a tool to absorb the hyperinflation that is coming

Sam is a fake racist. Sorry you fell for his larp.

Attached: 1526731767215.jpg (839x333, 32K)

you got a year until it sinks in, better hunker down

>the jews are going to wreck shit for profit as usual.
Breh, the jews are here in the USA. Theyve been wrecking other nations for decades and making a profit.
The next place to get wrecked is Europe and YES they will try and blame POTUS Trump, however it wont work because of deals that will be made with some of the smaller european nations.
Its going to be funny as fuck. Meanwhile the USA will continue on as it has because we harbor the juden

Attached: 1494107556914.jpg (520x410, 21K)

Lol

XD

It's a quote from American psycho you spergs.

Its only a "crash" if you have your money in.

Thats why its called "dumb money" because their left holding the bag