Is Western culture heading to shit?

What the fuck is wrong with the west this current time?

>Men are declining, mentally, phisicly and morally
>Most women earn more and are more successful, graduate with better education than makes
>It is becoming okay to be degenerate and a woman slave (quite literally)
>"Genderless" schools are becoming more common
>It is now wrong to be white, and by you being white you OWE something to other "minorities"
>White, christian males are now the worst types of people
>Being fat is now encouraged - "I'm beautiful!"
>Degeneracy is common (this is one of the things that piss me off so much)
>Much other shit that will take too much time to put in
>Illegal immigrants are coming into the US and Europe
>Europe is being islamized

Basically, the white race, and the man are being attackers and sooner or later the Western society will turn into shit

I'm not that good of a speaker, but this is pissing me off really bad, we're losing our power and dignity by the day, what should I do, Jow Forums?
Should I immigrate to Eastern Europe or Russia or even the Middle East where men still have what they have left of dignity and power?
Life in the middle east and those countries WILL be shit, I'm not denying that, but I'd rather wear a dishdashah than being discriminated against, and ridiculed for being a white male in my own country, and watch the moral values of the country and culture I love fall slowly day by day to the hands of niggers, feminists, immigrants and sjws.

I'm confused, Jow Forums, what should I do?

Attached: 1_nCXmcc5AnESOj6ADyGhlIg.png (1600x2262, 73K)

bump

nah its fine

/thread

nice concern trolling attempt, kike, Pedowood is going down

This wasn't a trolling attempt, I was serious and have considered this option before

>heading

What the fuck do you mean? This is some serious shit.

Western culture already is shit.....unless you like nigger music and super hero movies.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x374, 1.36M)

What other culture is better than the West, then?

What the fuck is wrong with the west this current time?

Multiculturalism, cultural marxism, the banks, government, media and academia. The left is destroying us

Attached: 1525922816700m.jpg (791x1024, 105K)

Are you some proud boys dildo riding faggot or something? the question wasn't what culture is the best the question is if western culture is shit and it absolutely is.

Yes, we should, what's wrong with that?

You're fucking retarded if you haven't noticed the HUGE resurgence of traditionally minded people. Especially in Europe where countries are literally overthrowing the EU to maintain sovereignty. For fuck's sake, Hungary made a "Stop Soros" law which bans him, his ngos and all his foundations from the country. We are winning you demoralizing fuck.

Attached: 1508923940453.jpg (734x729, 315K)

I mean, if that's the case then I want it to keep going that way, but WHAT IF that doesn't work?

Hey we're better than 3rd world 80 IQ savages so let's not aspire to be better than Marvel movies and nigger music.

I'm fine with being a woman's slave

>heading to shit
It's already there.

Hypergamy of women coupled with multiculturalism has reverted our species back to tribal sexuality without any other natural primordial behavior. The result is constant psychological warfare between men, between races and amongst them.

Combine this with heavy inflation, higher costs of living, and the ever increasing detachment from nature (staring at screens and staying indoors) it is easy to figure out why life is so shitty for so many and why we live in a nihilistic culture

Tldr: The jews ruined western civilization

Saying /thread to your own comment is like giving yourself a high five.

Go fuck yourself

The problems are solving themselves. I mean think about it.

The act of cuckolding alone with exterminate the cucks, because they will stop reproducing.

Feminists will not reproduce, because that is aiding the patriarchy, and that is something they wont do.

Just fine yourself a nice girl, settle down, have kids, and teach them your values.

There is a reason why each generation is a bit more sane than the previous, because all the sane people are able to be responsible and carry on their values, genes...etc

But the idea of feminism is extremely contagious, and now with the easy access to social media one person could spread it to thousands of people

women have a naturally extreme in-group preference (their in-group is other women and MAYBE their children & immediate family if you're lucky)

women are also solipsistic, narcissistic, and incapable of any thought beyond selfish emotional reasoning.

this is why they are the easiest and most "profitable" voting block to control, and why they should never have been given the vote in the first place.

don't get my wrong, I LOVE WOMEN.

I LOVE THEM ALL

BUT WE NEED TO GO BACK

>Those Republican flags though
I'll admit they're getting a bit better at it