What happened to Italy?

What happened to Italy?

Attached: Dii_EKtXcAANSFC.jpg large.jpg (960x600, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It drowned.

Attached: 1522140912668.jpg (383x526, 53K)

ROMANS
>The arabs came and fucked the romans
ITALIANS*

nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Are you a robot?

Attached: rita.jpg (630x385, 36K)

Not really, why?

>SBC

How the fuck are black men so naturally ripped? Maybe a bit of African admixture in Europe will actually give the men some testosterone in their veins.

Attached: xd.png (1080x1920, 1.5M)

Ooga Booga where da white sugar.?

What the fuck is that thing.
Doesn't even look human. And why did he put chewing gum on his cock and balls?

Uh oh, you'll get all the wops in here claiming this never happened.

The news told me that Russia has billions of shitposting robots but only like 12 humans rich enough to own computer

how the fuck is this no photochopped?

the dude is out for him morning rape or what?

>Observe the wild dindu, but watch, getting too close could spell disaster.

Attached: Dio9PEaX0AAFSXX.jpg large.jpg (500x428, 56K)

That's not what the black dicks look like in all of the other Jow Forums threads...

yeah i've been playing this game called Europe Simulator---oh wait....

Attached: ekcpyez7llay.jpg (688x960, 131K)

what shitty wildlife documentary is this

wtf study history you prick. Fuck off

I study genetics.

More like the Romans imported Egyptian slaves.

Why is he naked?

I don't think it's naturally being ripped. It's probably something about body shape making them more prominent.

Then ysk that the arab admixture in Italians is basically 0%, except maybe a really low percentage in sicilians. Again, fuck off and study better

The Romans weren’t in the business of importing slaves from hundreds of miles across the Med. Thats jewish nonsense to explain why there are so many jews in Rome. There were so many jews in Rome because the jews have distorted their history. They held an elite and privileged status. Even Julius Ceasar gave the jews special rights

Chimps are stong too. Maybe you should fuck one and see how that works out.

Robots are programmed to tell the fucking truth that's why they can't get past fucking captcha you mongrel.

Attached: 9coffJm.jpg (1439x782, 105K)

>How the fuck are black men so naturally ripped?
Higher Testosterone in combination with more effective androgen receptors, guess which race has the lowest testosterone in combination with the least effective androgen receptors, I'll give you a clue, it's Asians.

yah? maybe 5 years ago. look at paternal testing results.

The fucking EU and other jewish programs happened. They've imported millions of high birth rate scum into your countries to silently genocide you and make your countries a living hell all while brainwashing your youth into thinking its ok and muh bbc and other jew lies. Id like to not think the jews or at least elite jews aren't respoinbile for this but the dots all connect. At least the countryside's are mostly white and based in our countries. Literally every city though is hell on earth.

Was that a quote directly from the Talmud?

why not?

nakeephobe!

Why is it that the natural BLACK form is in every way superior to the virgin vyboy European one?

Attached: 1500925324954.jpg (512x512, 40K)

Attached: zzzzzzz.jpg (600x578, 79K)

Exactly. What could go wrong?

>low percentage in sicilians
first, it is not that low, and then some sicilians w/ arab mixture migrated in southern italy, which eventually contaminated the rest of the country over centuries.

Chimps have huge balls & tiny dicks.

This is where the Bigfoot myths started. It was giant Mentally retarded Jeromes walking along the highways.

and here I was thinking Estonians are based...

Kek

the original estonians were black, you larping kraut

Attached: 1507330344867.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

No They really did import Egyptians as slaves and later freed them. Pic related is a former Egyptian slave and his Egyptian slave wife that got their freedom from Pompeii.

Attached: Fresco-Pompeii.jpg (1184x1600, 277K)

hahaha African student larping as an Estonian, your vacation will be over soon plz do kys in the meantime.

>the dots all connect
I wish they didn't, but saying otherwise is simply wrong. If they didn't push this, it wouldn't have happened.

It's body fat. They aren't obese as kids so have far less fat cells. Growing up fat fucks your hormones for life. Being lean keeps your testosterone up.

It doesn't take an African to notice that the European man is inferior. You're literally our slaves. Once we blanda up with Finland and throw Russia into the mix, you'll be nothing but a vassal.

Attached: 1524860853459.png (839x137, 11K)

This desu. When researchers studying the subject adjusted for adiposity (aka fat and where it accumulates) they found that white men had testosterone just as high as blacks.