I hurt myself today

I hurt myself today.....

Attached: 1520814362417.png (1159x934, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/9kma47/feminism-win-new-predator-movie-to-feature-lady-predators
strawpoll.me/16130353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even transgendered Predator. Fucking cis white males, I swear.

When will this stupid shit end

This is extremely harmful. Why is Hollywood reinforcing outdated cisgendered scientific stereotypes? Binary gender is a human construct, aliens should be multisexual.

>hillary clinton isnt president, but this is the next best thing
rural and suburban retards, amirite?

After the war & will return in another 60 years just in time for the next war.

Their mouths originally looked exactly like vaginas.
Are the bitch predators going to have dicks hanging from their faces?

t. marketing shills

you niggers glow in the dark and your faux-outrage marketing is fucking obvious to anyone with an IQ over 90

as an actual fan of predator and the lore and shit. this is a good thing, females in their society are os much more interesting. They will fuck up most males easily. They are also the ones that braid hair :3

literally nothing wrong with this and was a plot hole up until this point

Ah, another cultured individual who also used to browse planet avp a decade ago

Attached: should we?.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Female preds are already a thing in the AVP lore like the The Widow Clan. It’s a clan of female Yautja who have been widowed, but I have no doubt that this film won’t follow any established lore and will be “muh females are stronk” masterbation

>Angry snatchface the movie.

This makes my pee pee hard

Attached: femme_fatale_by_astrozerk04.jpg (648x835, 138K)

>Star Wars got ruined
>Ghost Busters got ruined
>Countless of other franchises were ruined
Aren't they capitalist companies that want some income? Why are they pandering that SJW bullshit when they gonna make a minus from it?

Attached: I-dont-believe-you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

How close is this to furry lews?

Have a Monster™ energy drink for your boomer heart and settle down. Jow Forums is now a means for viral marketing - we don't care if you have extreme ideologies, just please buy our shit.

>lady predators

Attached: 720.jpg (403x328, 11K)

Predator died to me after Predator 2 so i don't care. Every predator movie after that they attempt to make him the good guy and I am sick of it.

We all know why they went after Predator.

Attached: predator.jpg (690x1096, 96K)

Wait.

How do we know the predators from the last movies weren't females?

Attached: wat.jpg (282x318, 21K)

lol why

Predators was pretty good to be honest. I say that as a person who has refused to watch an AvP movie since their release.

They already made too many Predators anyways. Fucking kikes can't come up with anything new and now they're just making it gay. It'll bomb.

Attached: 1517730167285.jpg (500x616, 102K)

because they were useful

the females are bigger than the males

Attached: Slack Jawed Faggots.jpg (1280x692, 97K)

Female predators have ass and tits like females ale humans, this is going to be hot

Yes and in that he worked together with the main character its fucking stupid.

It's going to squirt predator period blood all over the place and then cry in the corner after murdering its family.

the proper term is proboscis

I can't wait for Tranny Predators who beat up shitlords for misgendering them

Attached: IMG_2654.jpg (900x900, 40K)

based

Attached: ba.png (814x500, 173K)

Best post

>(((Vice)))

In this movie the female predator takes predator to court for alimony and child support.

When we put a stop to it

I want to die :D

I knew there was going to be some bullshit when they said that guy from Get Out was involved

When the west completely collapses and the Islamic demographic invasion wins.
At least by then all technical invention will have ceased!

The easiest way to do it is to loudly remind them that people happily masturbate to the idea of female Predators.

Not asking the important questions.

>are we going to see predator tits, or a predator sex scene?

>he worked together with the main character
A hostage did anything he could to escape. Movie ruined. 0/10

This is going to be hot af, ill masturbate at the premier show.

Attached: 1531328949574.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>non-human species has different gender roles than humans
Literally nothing wrong with this. The average unarmed yautja female is so strong and fast as to match the average armed yautja male. Their gender roles developed accordingly. This is not the case with human beings, women can barely match men even with guns.

nobody told them that this is actually a win for the furries right?

In this series, you learn the species of the predator has been so infested by feminism, that the males have taken to intergalactic bloodsport just to get away from them.

The Predator is not a good guy and Hollywood needs to stop portraying him as much. It's so fucking lazy and boring.

Attached: soy.png (210x222, 102K)

it would be so if it was free market, but it's not free market

all movie theater chains is a monopoly owned by kikes

all they have to do is show any movie in all theaters and it automatically makes 500+ mil

all those movies that "failed" recently were only shown in a few theaters not in all

but things like SW are shown in all theaters so people go and see them coz 90% of customers who watch movies are out just for the fuck of it in those cineplex centers and usually would watch whatever feature they have there

the fans of any franchise comprize 5% of viewers at best, that's why studios don't give a fuck about what fans say about the movie

they own the distribution market.

they can make miley cirus in role of motherfucking jamie bond tomorrow fighting against some faggot without any plot.. and if they run this shit in all theaters + give the movie marketing, then they will get at least 200-300 mil out of it at least, probably over 500 mil world wide

this fucking black panther was total shit, like below bad, and not coz niggers, but the whole film is shit, script is shit, acting is shit, characters are delirious, we wuz kangs shit, she-boon power shit... it just doesn't work. but it accumulated 1bil+ world wide

the movies these days don't make sense coz jews built of shit tonn of ciniplexes and bought out or destroyed the competition.

movies are basically cheeseburgers from Macdonald's at this time. literally cheap shit.. without any real taste or value.. but it bring in billions in profits coz the monopoly etc etc

Jesus. Fucking go worry about something else. Supporting movies
Is supporting pedophillia

Attached: EAC0C017-5B48-48CA-A674-6A08BF294596.png (750x1334, 1.21M)

The kikes are going all out on the propaganda. You know they're serious when they're willing to lose money to do it.

Female predators CONFIRMED.

I knew we were right about Sarah Silverman.

>what is irony
you might be the only one with a room temperature IQ here faggot

We've already seen female Predators in the comics.

I'm not arguing with you, but the captive predator objectively tried to fuck them over by taking the ship by himself.(IIRC)

Does this mean once a month their cunts glow green?

Link or I don't believe it. Lazy cunt.

>An action movie from the 80s is more stimulating than marrying a woman
OH NO NO NO NO

Like what is the point? they are aliens, females might be top fighters or cum socks, are they going to make it human based with femmes being weaker and turning ssj or something?
Honestly strong matriarchal (by nature not space-jews) antro aliens sounds hot, but it's 2018 so everything is pozzed

the books had female preditors in them too...

how much you want to bet they dont follow canon tho?

Femminists are late to the scene tho... it is almost like movies like aliens dont exist in their mind...

Riply was a believable bad ass woman.

Also alien queen is main antagonist, so double female whammy.

also all the men died.

face it, women will never be happy.

Attached: #stoptheNRA#SAVETHECHILDREN#CHANGE.jpg (468x640, 131K)

MUH DICKKK

Watch as they blame shit reviews on white males again. It happened with the all female Ocean's 8.

Warrior societies give women the most rights. They figured free and happy women would bear the strongest children. Also another voice to hear in strategy and tactics.

>t. sexpat

>Gender doesn't exist
>female Aliens exist
Pick ONE.

Attached: dr pain robotnik.jpg (239x283, 40K)

vice.com/en_ca/article/9kma47/feminism-win-new-predator-movie-to-feature-lady-predators

strawpoll.me/16130353

Attached: Pirate Fag.png (900x900, 273K)

Great and the predator should have speared the human the moment he freed him.

The Huge black predator in the trailer is going to be the female because yas queen wymin stronk

Kek

Does it even matter? Shit's getting me fully torqued.

(Furry degenerate here btw)

>i spent all day on pol and so now everyone is a cia spook shill!!! Im so smart!!!

>Feminism win
Literally who gives a fuck?

Hot opinion bro.

Attached: m'lady.gif (207x207, 808K)

they have a code of honor

To see if I still feel.

Attached: Yiff_in_hell,_furfags.jpg (254x247, 47K)

Fuck you

Normally yes but the one predator was tied up for some bullshit i cant remember so that goes out the door

This is the response the feminists don't want to see. Keep lewding.

And the all-female Shitbusters movie.

>Aren't they capitalist companies that want some income?
no, they're not
thats the problem
they have other agendas aside from making money

Female predator?

Attached: Have a seat.jpg (256x256, 6K)

mfw I'm old enough to remember when the mythos was that they hatched from a brood but that got changed because of overlap with aliens franchise

>mfw I forgot to greentext it

A friendship was made here today, warms me heart.

But desu, it's probably not going to be anything more than a mention or a brief scene which features female predators.
Overall I'm not worried about that, it's the fucking kid or Olivia Munn in it who has more potential to ruin it.
Also the whole "genetic hybrid" plotline is stale af

Attached: 1501558305974.jpg (370x368, 31K)

>olivion munn
this movie is a stillbirth

Care to join me? OwO

The ride has only just begun..
..and the ride never ends

>how much you want to bet they dont follow canon tho?
Wait, isn't the canon that female Yautja are the larger, dominant sex, though? I thought the Predator social dynamic was, females run their matriarchal society, while males fuck off and hunt for trophies that will earn them the prestige necessary to get the females to notice them and force them into hardcore femdom sex. Like they're space-Drow, except sexual dimorphism actually makes Yautja women bigger and stronger.

Am I completely wrong?

>Will she be an in-control-of-her-sexuality-and-her-life Predator, a la Carrie Bradshaw? Will she be a take-charge executive Predator, pantsuit and all?
Cringe.

>Jews are the big ones behind most of the Movie Companies

Because of this we will have a Shemale version of Rocky in a few years

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Okay, this

An eternity endless sexual gratification isn't that bad for hell.

Big titty predators are my fetish

I thought they were women? Unfeeling, remorseless killers with fucked up roastie mouths.

I'm honestly really happy to see some proper diversity taking hold in our movies. After all, we're not all just white males.

Jow Forums has no argument against this other than butthurt screeching.

Attached: Black Panther poster.jpg (1404x2048, 542K)

I can listen to an 80s action movie for more than 10 minutes without wanting to kill myself

Attached: 1489883427057.png (250x243, 96K)

Female predators already existed in the comics.