How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Jow Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Attached: rog.jpg (526x526, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Personally I will enjoy seeing the death of America. No people in the world are as deserving of the cruelest fate, not even Albanians

We don't stop it. It's perfectly natural for a species to feel resentment towards the people trying to replace them. Matter of fact we should do all we can to accelerate these feelings.

>So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed?
Whites are minority in much of the US Southwest, it's not that big of a deal.

Shock? You're asking in the wrong place. We've been preparing for this for years.

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Jow Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

NOT FUCKING COOL
NOT FUCKING OKAY

What do??

NO IDIOT THATS A RECIPE FOR CONFLICT, WE NEED TO TRANSITION PEACEFULLY INTO A POST-WHITE AMERICA. WHITE NATIONALISM IS THE ENEMY

WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT????

Attached: gror1470144290027.jpg (597x585, 88K)

Weve been minorities since the 1990s. If you been to any major city in the last 30 years whites are already minorites. Even in rural areas.(i been around the entrie country) Stats lie.whites get killed everyday by nonwhiyes and the majority of white americans dont even know, or make excuses (muh kkk did bad things, whites are still racist you know). I want to go to europe (france). Any ethnonationalist needs to move to europe.

>So I ask you Jow Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

If you don't want whites to radicalize,you need to remove the foreign elements. As whites become a minority they will radicalize. So you remove the problem radicalizing us or face angry mobs of whites. There is no third option.

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and for yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>They deserves their revenge... And we deserve to die.
>But then again, so do they

Unirionically New England secedes
it's one of the whitest parts of the country

Fuck off sister fucker.

Nothing will happen, as most whites today consider living amongst non-whites as normal as the sun rising in the morning. New generations of whites will be raised and accustomed as the minority, that is precisely why multiculturalism was forced into the West gradually over a generation instead of a decade.

Who is also degenerate.

UNNECESSARY CONFLICTY IS NEVER OK OR GOOD

IT DOESN'T MATTER, THE PROBLEM IS WHITE TRASH WHINING AND CRYNG ABOUT IT AND STIRRING UP TROUBLE

I WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO THE US GOVT NO MATER IF ITS 80% NON-WHITE, AND SO SHOULD YOU

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP, YOU ARE SOROS TOOLS USED TO CREATE A DIVIDED AMERICAN CIVIL WAR 2.0

I WANT AMERICA TO TURN INTO A MINARCHIST STATE, AND WE CAN DO THAT WITH ANY RACE. WE DON'T NEED WHITENESS TO BE AU NITED AMERICA!!!!

/endrant

Attached: gror1446606408703.png (348x301, 75K)

>AND WE CAN DO THAT WITH ANY RACE. WE DON'T NEED WHITENESS TO BE AU NITED AMERICA!!!!
Fuck off sister fucker is because of dumb fucks like you is why it won't be possible.

>loyal to the government
>libertarian
really paves my roads

If you don't want conflict then you want separation. Diversity brings racial conflict everywhere it goes

Becoming less than 50% doesn’t make you a minority. Whites are still the largest racial group

NOT COOL

WE DON'T NEED A WHITE NATION

WE NEED A FREE AMERICAN NATION

YOU IDIOTS ARE CREATING A NEW CIVIL WAR

STOP HATING ME

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HATE ME

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU WHITE TRASH WAKE UP

WAKE UP NOW OR YOU WILL PAY DEARLY

YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED BY YOUR OWN INSANITY

YOU WILL CREATE A 4TH REICH AND DESTROY FREEDOM FOREVER

/endrant

i hope you're right but we must purge white identity elements SOON

Attached: reality will win.png (998x800, 355K)

Quality of life will decline sharply. Everything will be run-down in cities with trash everywhere. Most people won't have a work ethic and they'll all be shitters. White people will fall back to more rural areas run by local government until they're eventually overrun there too in the next 100 yrs. That's if we don't have another civil war first. If civil war then everything will be burnt to the ground and we'll start over. Rinse & repeat.

>we're creating the civil war
>not the party that wants an in flux of a different culture to come into the country

Things will go on as normal, the US will slowly decline in world prominence as it becomes poorer and more violent, but it will happen slowly enough that nobody will care. Whites are minorities in plenty of places within the US already and they haven't chimped out or really done anything, if you ask them privately they'll have complaints about the new demographic situation but they'll continue on with their life as normal so as not to disturb anything or anyone.

Attached: jimmykimmel.jpg (1060x1107, 184K)

If things dont change racial aware whites should all in masse flock to europe.

> AM TRYING TO HELP YOU WHITE TRASH WAKE UP
We already awake and forcing races together to get along will not go well look at south africa you degenerate.
>YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED BY YOUR OWN INSANITY
That is fucking rich coming from you.

>YOU WILL CREATE A 4TH REICH AND DESTROY FREEDOM FOREVER
If people simply cannot take care of them selves and always have security over freedom than they don't deserve both in the first place.

Attached: libertarianismJewishPsyopMeme2.jpg (731x750, 117K)

FUCK OFF WHITE TRASH

FUCK OFF RACIST

YOU ARE A FUCKING EXTREMIST

YOUR IDEAS ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no idiot

no the newcomers need to be given a democratic voice and love, that will stop them from going into hardcore white hating identity politics

YOUR IDENTITY POLITIC HATE WANTING TO KEEP THEM OUT IS SPAWNING THEIR OWN IDENTITY POLITICS, YOU ARE AT FAULT

BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE U, I AM ASHAMED TO BE WHITE

I HATE BEING WHITE NOW, GOOD JOB RETARD!!!!!!!

Attached: fuck off white trash.png (535x413, 197K)

By race mixing with Asians

It'll be awesome. When whites become the minority they still won't be allowed to indulge in any affirmative action programs and the minorities will enact laws that punish whites further and all those fence sitting faggots in the midwest and liberals will get what they deserve and I will use my dual citizenship to move away.

I think that unimaginable violence (4k torture and lynching videos and racial rapes) is unavoidable now. Might be twenty years but at least 10 countries simply are not going to make it. It sure will be fun when the fifth column kikes finally get their rootless mulatto armies to pull the triggers on whites en masse.

>the whites are causing the identity politics
(You)
btw I'm an Arab

>YOUR IDEAS ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No such thing mean while people like oswald and hitler had warned us about this very predicament you are only responding with your emotions.

Fuck off yellow fever.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA

this faggot aint white. not even non whites want to live in a non white America.

Jews

ARE

HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOURSELF JEW HATER!!!!

i'M NOT JEWISH BUT WHEN U FUCKING PEOPLE POST IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL

/endrant

Attached: (FUCK OFF WHITE TRASH).png (720x1280, 653K)

Find a job in europe. You can get pretty cheap properties in rural france, eastern part of germany, east europe

It won't be a shock at all. Despite not even being a minority we already face active oppression and discrimination. If anything was going to change it would have by now.

>Hide ▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian threads
>Do not respond to ▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian posts

This is one step removed from pasta stop replying to it newfags. This autist has been making the same thread over and over again for over a year at a minimum, he may as well be a bot.

I G N O R E _ H I M

You consider jews human yet they don't do the same for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
Not surprising since you like pedophillia like they do.

Attached: yebamoth403.jpg (550x1066, 147K)

Do we make this a redpill thread then?

That's a bad thing for America, but i dont give a shit about you guys, all that matters is my white nation.

Attached: 1510547408274.jpg (479x315, 50K)

Good for you poland.

There is nothing you can do to stop it now. You are not going to convince low IQ shitskins to stop obsessing over how their hair and skin looks. You are not going to be able to shut up the inconsolable feminists or deranged perverts either. The damage was done 10 years ago, and in some cases 20-30.

>I will enjoy seeing the death of America.
Half of the world would enjoy that

idiot, we need to all love each other AS AMERICANS. ALL AMERICANS UNITE. NO MORE IDENTITY POLITICS OR WHITENESS BLOCKING THE PATH TO UNITY!

oh my fcking god

you are an arab retard who sides with white trash supremacists, fuck off

shut up!!!

FUCK OFF HATER, CENSOSHIP IS UNAMERICAN

I hope so

I HOPE A FUTURE DEMOCRAT NUKES YOU RACIST FUCKS, FUCK POLAND

Attached: wtffff.png (500x496, 273K)

>France
You might be close to 50 years late on that one.

Consider Corsica instead.

Manson was right. Literally Helter Skelter in the next decade. The EU wide civil war spills over into the US. The EU is overrun at first, the US splinters into factions. Ironically our Russian allies aid us setting things right here rather quickly. WW3 breaks out after Muslim factions take control of major arms depots and nuclear weapons in a defeated Europe. The Allies again unite to liberate Europe. Shitskins are murdered wholesale by the millions. Many of our white brothers die. Nationalism and ethnic identity is embraced worldwide at a terrible price. A new age of peace emerges from the ashes.

Welp I am leaving this is so low energy. Have fun fucking your sister and little kids.

Ethnostate

SHUT UP HATER SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HATE ME LIKE THIS

GO KYS

retard we have to mix NOW to stop that future disaster

WE HAVE 20 YEARS MAX TO MIX ALL RACES INTO 1 NEW RACE OR IT'S OVER

WAKE THE FUCK UP LARPER

Attached: 1470562884407.jpg (634x471, 39K)

This is why aliens won't visit us. There are so many people that believe race is important, yet in effect, that's just not really true. Basically all black people and many white people are so cringy when it comes to thinking race actually has an effect on who you are as a person or what happens to you, when if that is true, it's because so many people are retarded.

But wouldn't 1950s style racism be a good thing?

This country needs to die. White women in this country are very mentally ill. You have 22 year old girls that slept with over 100 guys! Then there so many older white women 30-40plus all alchoholic zombies with no children and zero future besides the grave.

No!

NO IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Libertarian is loyal to US Government
Nigger say what?
Terrible LARP.

this dude is not white. hes an enemy

From many of the french posters i talked too there are a lot of nice mid sized small towns. Plus i considered it because you can buy land real cheap in rural france

I HAVE A HOT COUSIN WHO IS WHITE AND SHE IS A RACIST CUNT AND HAS 2 KIDS AND SHE'S ONLY 25 YOU STUPID FAGGOT

THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE TOO MANY WHITE TRASH RACISTS

I DON'T CARE THAT I'M RELATED TO YOU PEOPLE

I'M BETTER THAN YOU, FUCK OFF

I am minarchist libertarian. I want the U.S. govt to be small. I AM LOYAL TO THE SMALL GOV

Attached: cat hates collectivism.jpg (684x600, 108K)

1950s style racism sounds like a pretty good thing to me.

You're just a bigot who's afraid of change.

Balkanization

nothing wrong with small amounts of mixing, but the majority must be white.

>Fight for nigger rights
>Fight against communism
>Get destroyed by the things you fought so hard for
Pottery

Attached: dadgar.png (900x600, 621K)

having 2 kids at 25 is fine

Yea it shouldn't be NORMALIZED but that's what they're doing! They're telling people that's what they SHOULD be doing! WRONG!

fucking shut up

white identity is a cult

WE ARE SCREWED IF WE DON'T CRUSH IT

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

BALKANIZATION = VIOLENCE

wake UP

NO, WRONG

NO IDIOT IT'S FUCKING TRASHY, RETARDED FUCK

what the HELL

Attached: (JPEG Image, 235 × 214 pixels).jpg (235x214, 7K)

When browns start becoming even more openly hostile towards whites, and our nations slowly become like South Africa, whites will flee en mass to Asia.
I'm getting in there early, because when shit really hits the fan most people probably won't get accepted.

By pushing race mix agenda you make all races hate you good job retard

>Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

ok rabbi

hes not white. he wishes he was. hes a parasite

SHUT UP YOU ARE LITERALLY FASCIST

As I gaze upon the beautiful black bulls holding aloft the World Cup - the most prestigious title in international sports - I can't help but be reminded of the changing face of Europe.

Just as the world cup title slipped away from the white Europeans of the Croatian national team, so too do white European women end up in the hands of strong black and muslim men. And there is nothing more arousing!

The BLACKENING of Europe is almost complete. In schools, white boys are routinely picked on, bullied and rejected by girls in favor of their more dominant, masculine, assertive and athletic African counterparts. All over Euopre, black men are now seen as alphas whereas white boys are seen as weak, pussies, beta males, etc...

It's such a beautiful thing to witness. The changing face of a continent amidst the lamentations of meek white men. They will complain online, on their internet message boards, and in their private social circles but they don't have the nerve - the BALLS - to say anything in public. They will quietly and meekly be cucked out of existence by the superior African male.

Attached: 1524558852287.jpg (1399x1830, 1000K)

youre posting a cat with blue eyes because youre a dirty shit skin

We must hold those responsible accountable

Attached: vhk3c20.png (367x336, 163K)

OK and?

I can't believe that we're in the year 2018 and there are still bigots like you in America

Bigots like you are on the wrong side of history.

In relation to my comment about "unimaginable violence", I mean that the savages will run amok as they do in mylticultural utopias like Brazil. You do not KNOW violence and you do not know hatred. The American white will be the target of spastic attacks by a coalition of "disempowered minorities" and it will become more and more grotesque.

Not long into this "uprising" the American white will start treating niggers and spics like they are zombies in the Walking Dead.

This could have all been avoided if the world had listened to Moseley amd Enoch Powell.

>implying that the 1950s was not the greatest time to bealive in this country

Agreed, but when whites go down we all go down. It will be a mad max hellscape.

It's OK the rope is reserved for you

What kind of fantasy world you live in bro. China is arguably the worst place to live on the planet and most of asia is racist third world shithole.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I AM CLASSICAL LIBERAL YOU STUPID PIECE OF WHITE TRASH REDNECK

SHUT THE FUCK UP

HAHAHAHA THIS

NO IDIOT WRONG 1950S WAS OK UT 1950S RACISM IS A SHAME ON OUR HISTORY

IT'S OUR JOB TO WIPE OUT WHITENESS THINKING

Attached: fuck white identity.jpg (720x960, 90K)

This story always has the same ending. The Jews will lament what they've unleashed.

Attached: 1517966914341.png (500x1013, 296K)

You're on the wrong side of history.

The future is White.

Please oh PLEASE just try to do anything Jow Forumstard.

I want to see you try to start a violent revolution so I can watch on TV as you get your brains splattered across the pavement.

It's too bad you don't even have the fucking balls to even try.

Attached: 1524647219722.png (959x713, 801K)

>its all over
For who? Nigger apes and Spanish rats will turn in circles for the rest of eternity without any white blood to help them evolve. Civilization is a by product of light skin.

Now THIS is some mental midgetry.
I bet you think Tom DeLonge is just doing his UFO shtick for kicks.

>China is arguably the worst place to live on the planet
South Africa makes China look like a paradise. And we're all heading the way of South Africa.
>and most of asia is racist third world shithole.
No shit. Why do you think they aren't being taken over by Africans and Muslims, while the rest of us are?
By the way, they actually like white people. You know how much browns and liberals hate us? That's how much Asians like us.

They're as dumb as shit, they might get angry and resentful, but they can't organise, do anything. Absolutely pathetic.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

FUCK WHITENESS

THE FUTURE CAN'T BE WHITE U PIECE OF SHIT

100% some kind of shitskin

Ethnostates, by small increases at first, by armed uprising at last.
What would the fed gov do if an entire area starts to expulse blacks and muslims?

Attached: red team - war games civil war.png (1315x890, 555K)

Move to europe. Save the homeland. Find a job in europe and buy some property. In rural france, east germany, and east europe you can buy real cheap properties

i bet you love wanking your little weenie to that sicko

>What would the fed gov do if an entire area starts to expulse blacks and muslims?
Arrest you and put you in jail. Kill you if you resist.

It will be very entertaining to watch.

Attached: 1524560564612.jpg (2896x2896, 1.02M)

the future is white or there will be no future...

>loyal to small gov
Which literally has not existed for decades before you were born. It is imlossible you could be loyal to something you have never known. You believe in an "ideal" but you are missing key elements of what made America work.

PROTIP

Chivalry is genetic, civilization is genetic, conscience is genetic, and the vast majority of the earth is unable to create the conditions for any of those three due to their flawed genetics and cultures.

>memeflag
>each post drives further into insanity
Checks out

Nah its a shit poster. I seen these same exact comments and name in other threads

White people are the peacekeepers. There will be nothing to stop people from ripping each other apart. At that point, White people will probably just go start a new country somewhere else or create a deadly virus that only kills Blacks and Latinos.

Attached: 1529627815708.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Correction: there is no future if you're white

Attached: 1524560650024.jpg (750x557, 77K)

It's okay to be White

FUCK YOUUUU

I DONT CARE WHATYOU FUCKING SAY ANYMORE BULLIES

SHUT THE FUCK UP

RETAR

Attached: STFU BITCH.png (546x367, 376K)