Lmfao

lmfao

twitter.com/IGN/status/1020699435452575744

Attached: Capture.png (610x696, 572K)

i liked my comic books when it was just a bit imaginative adventure.
i didn't sign up to be socially engineered

>"who's the normie now..."

Attached: Batman-2nd-Amendment[1].jpg (573x399, 120K)

> superhero shooting

sounds like a job for SUPERMAN

i thought batman doesn't kill why is he using a gun

>socially engineered
This.

RIP green arrow im sure

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1530898986267.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

I cant think of a super hero who hasnt been shot at. The whole point of being super is being so bad ass that nothing can stop you from helping others. So wtf is this shit? But honesty i dont give a shit. Comics are for onions boys and young men (under 12)

>superhero shooting

isnt that in every comic? and at least half of them in the picture cant even be hurt by a bullet

No DC dont fall for the liberal bullshit your better than that. Dont fall to darkness like marvel did.

>They STILL think that being hip and with the SJW talking points will sell comics to younger audiences.

They're not going to learn are they? Marvel's comic side of things will burn out their entire readerbase and they still won't ever understand why?

They were always social engineering, retard.

was he gay, was it a gay superhero

Maybe if we gassed the autists we wouldn't need to take away weapons from mentally sound people

because guns don't kill people

Too bad goy, you will be socially engineered and like it or else you're racist and a nazi!

>alt-left non-binary incel goes on rampage killing 5 superheroes
what kind of superhero gets killed by a limp wristed commie?

Attached: 1532056661810.png (551x548, 731K)

I saw the merchant

They don't understand that the entire superhero genre is based on the premise of righteous individuals wielding violent power in the name of the good.

They used to be more subtle. Same with the news media. Now its obvious propaganda even the normies have caught on.

Attached: njym.jpg (900x507, 202K)

>what kind of superhero gets killed by a limp wristed commie?
Trump obviously. They're setting the stage for an assassination.

They were always social engineering. Captain America was fighting for kikes years before America entered World War II. Superman was essentially a communist in the first few issues, before DC had to tone it down. Wonder Woman was an explicitly feminist superhero. Comic books have always been a Jewish-dominated industry that pushed progressive subversion.

it worked so well for Marvel

Attached: hugo awards 2017.png (980x786, 972K)

>No DC dont fall for the liberal bullshit your better than that.
Have you ever read a DC comic. Go read the original run of young justice for anti gun and anti hunting bullshit just as and example off the top of my head

A gold mask? Why would anyone give a shit if Anarchy got shot?

When Superman was shot by a kryptonite bullet almost no one cared. When Barbara Gordon was crippled for life by a bullet no one cared.
But now, in 2018, watch the Hero's virtue signal because someone got shot or something.

>> Gets hit with a planet without a scratch
>> Gets hit with a .22 and dies

feminsts cared about batgirl because it was implied that joker raped her or sexually assaulted her. They didn't care about the shooting though

>King got the idea for Heroes in Crisis when, in 2016, he had a panic attack and went to the hospital.

well whaddaya know? it's being pushed by a mentally ill fuck wit

Very witty, you unironically should be proud of yourself for that one.

It's nice that everyone knows the Hugo awards are a diversity award now. Has been for a long time.

it has gotten to the point that i avoid books that win it

Can someone explain whats going on?

Attached: 90.jpg (800x557, 95K)

Based

They're just pushing an agenda. I could write the stupid fucking story they're going to come up with.

Are the newer superman comic not about him trying to be a good father?

I hope the super heroes force everyone to give up their guns and they end up fucking up some guys who try to fight back and protect the 2nd. Just start going full super communism

Was the panic attack brought on by Trump winning the election? Would be big if true

>Are the newer superman comic not about him trying to be a good father?
being a good father perpetuates white privilege, shitlord

maybe we should shoop trump into all of his comics and send them to him

In the next issue of Batman, Bruce Wayne is forced to step down as chairman of Wayne Enterprises after it’s uncovered that he called the man who killed his parents a “dirty spearchucker”.

"Get a gun, be more powerful than a superhero".
That's the lefty gun control message?

When you put it like that lol

But it was a white guy that killed them...

>Subtle merchant

Attached: 1530758361432.gif (500x281, 983K)

Wouldn’t the multi massacres joker does per week be more of a grieving moment than someone shooting some
Random
Side char? Joker has
Killed thousands for
Funnies by all measures he should be condemned to die for even a dozen but somehow it
Doesn’t happen. Why does a shooting matter?

Attached: 2D77A109-172E-48C5-9351-D97E74E03177.jpg (1220x995, 153K)

Just shoot a bullet back in time and kill the shooter before he shoots. Solving problems in a superhero world is easy.

So what's the concept here? That the people with heat vision and super strength are going to protest against the 2nd amendment because normal people having the capacity to defend themselves against them is somehow outrageous?

Attached: Captain America - Take a Gun.png (500x700, 574K)

Technically this was already done with civil war and the mutant act crisis, powers was a symbol for guns and the overall conclusion was that means justified the end and a national list of powers/gun owners was repressive

Attached: 3CC09BCA-E42A-4F88-9EEA-263C82688D48.jpg (633x537, 83K)

I'm assuming that captain marvel and spiderman are objecting to gun because they're "killing machines"? rather than the fact that both of them are way more powerful than any gun ever made and they could easily kill whole populations without ever touching a gun

>inb4 it's Judge Dredd who did the shooting

Attached: lel.jpg (1080x1080, 475K)

Do you think they're going to begin it with, "My name is not important..."

Remove plausiable deniability from spider man and dude has killed more people than Batman, Gwen Stacy, multiple goblins, vulture, venom symbiotes, etc, etc.

>by all measures he should be condemned to die for even a dozen but somehow it Doesn’t happen
Well, when you think about it, killing the Joker would only make things worse. Nobody in DC comics stays dead permanently except Bruce Wayne and Kal El's parents. If the Joker ever died for realzies, not in an Elseworld's story, he'd just go to hell, make a pact with the demon Kobal (jester of Hell and patron demon of comedians), and be sent back to earth as a revenant. He'd just come right back, only now he has Spawn's powers. It'd suck.

Bet it’s joker whenever they need a completely immoral person they pick joker even if it didn’t fit his motif at all (see joker is a rapist despite never being sexuality motivated so we can have a feminist crisis moment)

Hopefully Joker does a mass shooting on all the DC heroes

Attached: HAHAHAHAH.jpg (900x1366, 194K)

that actually sounds like an awesome story line. It makes fun of the whole "no one ever dies" thing and gives the joker a chance to really fuck shit up and have fun. Would read

>Damn it Veronica this is the last time you reject me! I told you don't mess with gamers!

Attached: 1924230526.jpg (2184x1394, 159K)

Ooh you want to joker sperg with me I’m down, the reason joker doesn’t die is because he is the reflection of Batman while they love to abuse the big bad angle of joker all he really is a guy who had one bad day and gave up on what we consider normal logic. See the joker has a super power it’s super sanity. In this case it translated to a chaotic view that the world doesn’t matter I don’t matter and neither does anything else. Bruce Wayne’s parents dying? Who cares? Bad shot happens all the
Time who puts on a bat suit because
Of that? If Batman killed joker bad stuff would still happen and Batman can’t allow himself for
One second
To think like joker does. TLDR life is a
Simple set of small moments both good and bad and the only thing you can do is have fun

Attached: 3D1E023C-1E88-4C6F-AE08-F65C1C60A0EF.jpg (720x376, 55K)

The X-men are about "minorities". All cartoons were social engineering.

Who's he killing there?

Did one of the heros go on a shooting spree, and why was it "The Question"?

Attached: Question.png (350x263, 100K)

Black mask had a gang war, Slade raped raven, this stuff happens all the time in comics like law and order level real life tie ins but they used to
Make it make sense

Sounds like Didio is still trying to kill off Nightwing.

Night wing list to a unsuited Azazel dude is weak

>Raven got raped
Lucky bastard

Attached: JackinIt.gif (320x240, 40K)

Lucky indeed

Attached: Ravenacolor.jpg (250x359, 29K)

when she dresses like that she's asking for it

>you will never be laughed at by her

Attached: 1530323380973.png (540x641, 266K)

tfw teen titans will never get a proper ending

Or proper live action show.

You have failed this city

Attached: banassaultarrows.png (382x195, 153K)

Batman killed a multiversal being with a bullet.
Hell, he even killed Darkseid with a bullet once

Ms.Marvel is Captain Sweden

you'll get your live action with your nigger starfire

If a superhero gets shots and dies regardless of how dumb his power is, he deserves to get shot and he is not fit to be a superhero.

Any last words before we get batified? As a comic sped I will say the lack of firing these diversity hires kinda lends creadence to the theory that marvel wants to tank the industry to hold a monopoly and shutter most studios and vendor deals

>live action
kys

Er, don't all superheroes get shot at? Or at least attempted murdered in some other way.

"Yeah I love my super heros to be ultra partisan."

marvel should make the punisher give up guns

actually, could we start a letter writing campaign to make this happen? just to accelerate the tanking

>implied

isn't green arrow a flaming lefty

>20 pages per issue of castle just gruesomely killing people with hammers
ok

But they promoted things like patriotism and justice. Now its a 24-7 onions festival.

was there a rape page i missed? i borrowed a copy off my mate and some pages were stuck together

fuck that sounds way better than intended

superhero shootings? what does tha even mean?

>DC

Attached: 3035443-punisher_max_gore.jpg (400x400, 37K)

It'll be "superhero at his or her kid's school gets shot" kinda thing.

Here’s how I expect it to go “young super hero training facility, white dude with minor power gets jealous of all
The POCS with fancy powers and shoots up the place, major heroes morn, we get a long diatribe about trumps America and the lone female survivor becomes a honorary member of justice league END SCENE

Attached: 06A7E60C-3BCD-400B-815E-460FC5EF014E.jpg (500x650, 114K)

Naw, man, The Killing Joke wasn't the one true explanation of the iconic Joker's mindset, any more than Heath Ledger's Joker, the "Agent of Chaos", was. There is no one quintessential Joker, no one iteration that really sums up the character. There is no "real" Joker.

The Joker is an entirely corporate piece of intellectual property. He was a random villain of the week that was patterned after Conrad Veidt in "The Man Who Laughs" who was killed in his introductory story, whose death was retconned because he had marketing potential. There is no essential core of the Joker at the end; he's not Batman's nemesis in the way that Moriarty is Holmes's nemesis, or John Sunlight is Doc Savage's nemesis, or how Alexander Anderson is Alucard's nemesis. There was never that much thought put into the character, and any attempt to make him that is a post-facto clean up.

The Joker is just a random villain of the week who had staying power because of his aesthetic. He has no core, no underlying principle, no single idiom he represents, he lives entirely through the power of >MARKETING!< That's why DC so freely uses him as a representative of so much shit, because there's no integrity of the character to be compromised. Some of the iterations strike a more resonant chord with us than others, but that doesn't make them anymore valid. The Joker is fundamentally a hollow character.

Attached: JOKER.png (970x545, 767K)

Kek
Can’t wait for the movies to come out.
X-Men 14: The rise of the mutant school shooter.

yeah right not going to happen, the punisher used the pym formula to shrink down guns and then injected them into his body so that he literally bleeds guns

nah from the sounds of things someone shoots up a hospital for cripple and retarded super heroes

"Ban all guns!!!" says guy with heat vision standing next to an armed cyborg.

>We are going bankrupt and we need to cash in the mainstream public

DC current state.