According to Jow Forums if weed was legal everybody would turn into this.. but my question is, why is that a bad thing...

According to Jow Forums if weed was legal everybody would turn into this.. but my question is, why is that a bad thing? This man is fun, enjoyable, and knows how to have a good time.

Attached: 53249582735.jpg (900x900, 82K)

WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUBE WHAT UP

>braindead sub 80IQ retard
>everybody would turn into this.. but my question is, why is that a bad thing?

Attached: Sage.jpg (800x800, 75K)

dudeweedlmao

The drug is degenerate.

>Jow Forums is one person meme
No, if Marijuana was legal people who don't already smoke won't just out of nowhere start smoking. I believe it should be legal.

dude

It's major.

This faggot needs a shave and a haircut. Also lose some weight and put on appropriate clothes - lose the faggot flat bill hat.

If you wear a flat billed hat you are a faggot

He's soft. Know the cycle user. Hard times make hard people, hard people make great civilizations, great civilizations make soft people, soft people make bad times.

The role of civilization is fundamentally two-fold, transforming violence into productive behavior, but keeping enough of an edge to make the civilization itself resistant to degeneration.

this guy still alive? i personally would have probably died from from the shit he did in that video where he smoked some incredible amount of wax.

youre soft

AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: feda1a1abc71cec1edc1365a8e20718d010f598a_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

That dipshit would be a dipshit without weed. You are giving weed too much credit.

Attached: 1500611802148.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Where's your argument?

I hate that

JOLIE OLLIE COMMIN AT YOU

I love it, less competition for me in the workforce and for dating.

That being said, weed turns people into different things. I've watched some guys turn into wiggers, some into hippies, some into Buddhists, one kid even swore it turned him gay. I don't know, I don't fuck with mind altering substances that distort reality.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH....YEAH!!!

>according to Jow Forums
Nobody ever said that you double turbo nigger. You’re just making a strawman argument.

that woman needs to shave her stash

I smoked one joint and sucked my very first dick a few minutes later. Been suckin' dick ever since.

haha very funny. dont slander the name of weed please

Dude I'm high right now what's up?

>This man is fun, enjoyable, and knows how to have a good time.
You need to be at least 18 to post here. The dude is also lazy, damaging his memory function and unprofessional.

he's got more swag than you "bitch"