Jow Forums BTFO! America NEEDS the highly skilled labor of Mexican, African and Middle Eastern immigrants!

Jow Forums BTFO! America NEEDS the highly skilled labor of Mexican, African and Middle Eastern immigrants!

Attached: C4PonQEUoAAWbfc.jpg (1200x1078, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Kristol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Says a man who has not worked a day in his life.

He's not wrong that the lazy need to be done away with. Just we disagree on who or what should replace them.

You know (((Kristol))) is a Jew and they say stupid shit like this all the time, while posturing as intelligent like they were humans or something.

Hello fellow white man

>America needs a further budget deficit.
God if you knew how retarded you were.

And jews by other asians

>white genocide
>?????
>profit
Must be nice to advocate displacing a nation of peoples without being executed. DOTR when?!

He's just mad that he can't get us to invade Iran

Unreal

Given that the rates of welfare usage are higher among blacks and mestizos than among whites, I'm not sure that he's correctly identified the lazy parties.

>Jow Forums BTFO! America NEEDS the highly skilled labor of Mexican, African and Middle Eastern immigrants!

This fucking jew. White Americans are working more hours then at any time in the history of the world. Fuck this kike and and nigger lovers.

Lazy ashkenazi jews should be exterminated by real Americans

>Wayne Lambright

Ya know Wayne, for someone that was demanding the destruction of 4chins you sure spend a lot of time fapping off here.

Attached: wayne notsobright.jpg (1280x960, 452K)

Well they are being replaced already by indians in the business world and by asians in sciences
They think thenself as irreplazeable when they arent

I want to be a new american too

plz help quero buceta rosinha de gringa safada, big black cock plz huehuehue

has this kike ever worked a real job in his life?

I agree. Let's replace Bill Kristol.

Bill (kristol))) is a massive butthurt kike. Fuck every last jew neocon.

This, kick out lazy whites, inmigrants are the real brain and work

Yes! Jews are tired of paying anything other than slave wages!

Times like this I wish the holocaust happened

This is a good way to get themselves genocided. Half the country hears the jewish left calling for fags, trannies, tolerance and other BS and thinks 'and that's a good thing!' but everyone who is working 40+ weeks and having not much left to show for it will be furious if they are called lazy by someone in the 'intellectual' class who has never worked a real job in his life.

Even for an 'academic' Kristol is a lazy fuck, he's never had an original insight as the result of extensive research but rather has CTRL+C and CTRL+V'ed his way through life.

Hey wayne, good to see you still around

i bet this is how jews sounded as they started importing africans to north america for slavery

only difference is now they use our tax money to supplement the cost of living of their slave labor force

really makes you think

>(((lazy)))
Jews really want that cheap labor

Capitalism wants that cheap labor.

Yarden Peterstein basically thinks the exact same thing, he would just dress it up differently to sell it to his retard base.

He is LITERALLY one of (((THE CHOSEN PEOPLE))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Kristol
They will stop at absolutely NOTHING to keep hating and denigrating white people.

This guy gets it

More like lazy white shkotzim

>(((Bill Kristol)))

Attached: bf2b24767746a1291ec67d1c58ba5211a74635eff19daf564dbdc5386b183b20.png (626x405, 72K)

Attached: 1530748080907.png (628x582, 76K)

Attached: e6dfabca2b3634adb71a43771dd7dc33163ffc081f1f4d60507c62af4821318c.jpg (428x450, 59K)

Attached: 57100af38a7d940696ce9575c046617e899c1b60cdbb9916f7071b6bbdd1d590.jpg (1200x937, 190K)

>highly skilled labor
>Mexican, African and Middle Eastern immigrants

Fuck off Wayne you degenerate scumbag

>Ya know Wayne, for someone that was demanding the destruction of 4chins you sure spend a lot of time fapping off here.

Just a prank bro!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 4.39.02 PM.png (644x707, 288K)

>Fuck off Wayne you degenerate scumbag
Dang... I have feeling you know!

Attached: IMG_3266.jpg (3264x2448, 2.75M)