In an era of clickbait and fake news

where does Jow Forums get their news and information?

Attached: maxresdefault-7-1.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/23/broadcast-of-democratic-sit-in-revives-charges-of-bias-at-c-span/?utm_term=.6971e47c45f2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi cia

Jow Forums

Jow Forums is the best investigative journalism hivemind in the history of mankind,

hello

I get all my information from whatever the glow in the darks tell me, I never read any other source of information

The Alex Jones Show at INFOWARS DOT COM

Not joking

The man, The myth, THE LEGEND

Attached: 1530378648939m.jpg (1024x512, 61K)

we are the news boi!

hi plebbit

>Not fbi

>implying plebbitors watch infowars
kys shilldawg

Just look at who:
- pays for journalists to do long-range investigative reporting
- breaks new stories
These are the core definitions of quality in journalism, regardless of any questions of politics.

The most obvious answers that fulfill the above two criteria are:
- the New York Times
- the Washington Post
- the Guardian

Most other news outlets are playing catch up on the stories already broken by these outlets. Unfortunately, conservative news has been damaged massively by Murdoch's editorial interventions (he's very hands on with content) and by the rise of hysterical fake-news outlets like Breitbart and Info Wars. I wish that the US had a really good, strong, reliable conservative media bastion (and the Wall Street Journal doesn't do enough investigative journalism to count).

Attached: Fox news insight.jpg (500x334, 66K)

CIA shit posts on /pol

Attached: image.jpg (1024x733, 448K)

I work at the NYT and we only get our news from CNN, anonymous sources, sources familiar with Trumls thinking or guys x2.5 our age we are fucking who work at the senate intel commitee and leak jizz on us.

Attached: IMG_1802.jpg (1024x710, 95K)

>I work at the NYT

Attached: Milo trolls.png (892x899, 1.53M)

Alex Jones is a giant fucking shill. The guy tried to subvert pizzagate and when it started breaking into mainstream he said he was going to stop covering it. He does journalism that damages the truth by mixing in idiotic falsehoods about vampires and time warping reptiles. He was designed to be a mechanism that is similar to the concept of Midas and the golden touch. But everything Alex touches burns to the floor to be mocked and laughed at. The effects of astrazine is enormous as well as many other pesticides and chemicals found in our water. But leave it to Bill Hicks to run his mouth about gay frogs fucking to make it into a joke.

Go back to plebbit you stupid cuck.

The daily caller and Breitbart have Both broken major stories and have a much better record on accuracy over the last two years then those you listed... you faggot
> go on and check how many inaccurate stories from your list and then compare it with just the two I name

Attached: image.jpg (678x616, 228K)

whether you like his shtick or not.
dude has some contacts.

RT

BB is shit for anything outside of domestic news. Everything international is just sucking israels cock.

I unironically consider Jow Forums to be the best news aggregate available, once you get past the niggercock posts.

Attached: this is muh rifle.jpg (800x533, 319K)

Ruptly best for livestream of events, Sky news since it's free here but not as ZOGed as the channels here. Antiwar, The intercept, Daily Mail since it's free and you learn how to quickly go through the trash. and Unz review.

Seriously, Breitbart is so shit. They don't do deep investigative reporting. The only stories they break are when someone inside the Trump camp decides to leak them something.

I just went there to see what they're up to and the all-caps italics headlines almost made me blind (the graphic design there is horrendous). Also, one of their major headlines today has a typo. Fucking retards. Look it up:
"‘Theybies!’ Spike in Gender-Neurtral Children in USA"

Washington Times is probably the best non jewed media in USA apart from Jow Forums

true pundit is probably the best ATM if we're being honest.

usually Jow Forums filtering fake news down to a more accurate scenario

Jow Forums

real clear politics

check out whatever's there and looks appealing.

use knowledge and understanding of tricks to filter and make own judgements.

I look at Fox News and CNN/MSNBC and assume the truth is somewhere in the middle.

There are zero unbiased news sources anymore. People always whine about >muh BBC but anyone scrolling through articles for 5 minutes will tell you it's significantly left leaning.

Attached: poltards.jpg (950x354, 94K)

CNN
Salon
MSNBC
Huffington Post

CNN Collusion Expert

Attached: Russian Collusion.png (500x438, 350K)

None and you know it CIA nigger

The worst part about current year media is that any shred of evidence on any topic is considered absolute, irrefutable proof that something happened.

Drumpf was nice to Putin? That's 100% irrefutable proof that he committed treason no trial needed lock him up.

Attached: heytrumpsupporters.jpg (855x830, 159K)

From the ground

Jow Forums

Anywhere that's not critical of Trump. CNN is a prime example of fake news because they criticize our president nonstop. It's like trump derangement syndrome TV. And then they wonder why he calls them fake news?

Move to MeWe and Gab if you want to get the real news from people on the ground.

Unedited live feeds of CSPAN

C-SPAN is liberal biased trash. They don't even try to hide how fake they are

Jow Forums for breaking
Jow ForumsThe_Donald/ for analysis and further links

I read everything but I remain skeptical until I can get the facts. I even read the news outlets I hate that I know are glorified propoganda engines. The key is to look at the differences in what the different outlets say.
Often times, the general message is the same, but the tidbits are not. Disregard the message, as it's just what they were told to write. If you piece together the tidbits, you get a fuller picture than you're meant to.

As ridiculous as it sounds, you find what's there by observing what isn't. Find the truth by understanding the lie.

mainly from Jow Forums

NYT, and NPR obviously

WAPO if I want to read some sensational oped.

Attached: fake-jews.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

Actual journalists who work for international media organizations who tell me the shit that will never get published.

It's sick AF.

Attached: 5C44D0DE-3583-4D74-9B57-4BA3440D8D58.jpg (750x813, 54K)

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/23/broadcast-of-democratic-sit-in-revives-charges-of-bias-at-c-span/?utm_term=.6971e47c45f2
>unedited
>"unbiased"
>streaming edited footage from democrats on periscope

Jow Forums

Attached: 1531870872096.jpg (577x577, 175K)

This. There is literally no reason to visit any other news site.
Jow Forums breaks stories hours before "real journalists" do.

Even NPR (state-funded) looks untrustworthy to an extent. Wat do?

Attached: ..jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

> hours before "real journalists" do.
More like Jow Forums figures out what's going on a year before everyone else. Figured out and CONFIRMED that Mueller worked for Trump on June 15th 2017

Exactly

Attached: Dikm6n-WsAAXsL-.jpg (780x439, 45K)

It's the main reason I come here.

Who are the best twitter people to follow for the most breaking news?

I like my news with some spoon clanks or none at all

>- the New York Times
>- the Washington Post
>- the Guardian
No

Attached: 293F6FAE-8034-46E9-A1DF-D6700AEA0543.jpg (1024x512, 71K)

sara carter

Only from mainstream outlets. Why do you ask?

WSJ
WAPO
NYT
BBC
REUTERS
DAILY MAIL
THE GUARDIAN
NPR
VOICE OF AMERICA
RT
KOMMERSANT
AL HAYAT
YNET NEWS
AP NEWS

Attached: Fonz.jpg (309x385, 41K)

I just go straight to the source. Publishers are unnecessary in the age of the internet.

President's twiitter feed, no filter.

Attached: pol (22).png (1599x1160, 2.43M)