MUELLER WORKS FOR TRUMP, REMEMBER THAT

"...I didn't think I'd say this, but I hate to say it...but if i Win....I'm going to instruct my Attorney General to get a Special Prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception...there has never been anything like it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

youtube.com/watch?v=Irw956jPLOA

Attached: Trump 2nd Debate.jpg (1249x684, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/media/donald-trump-meeting-tv-networks/index.html
youtu.be/x0jgF-u2VAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1522115464601.jpg (2608x2169, 2.19M)

would literally masturbate to a Hillary execution video

>Muh flipped Mueller
>He was only PRETENDING to fuck up half of Trump's term
Kys you retard

Attached: 1507653169964.png (884x874, 431K)

Mueller was interview by Trump 1 day before he was appointed by Rod Rosenstein to become the Special Prosecutor.

Sessions recusing himself is simply a matter of protocol since he was following US Code on the matter to remove any doubt of Trump faction animus. By getting Mueller (a Bush regime guy, and plenty of Clinton Regime Lawyers) to be on the special counsel there is no Partisanship to be found.

Attached: thumb_tony-posnanski-tonyposnanski-trump-blamed-for-russian-election-hack-hack-23880408.png (200x235, 27K)

Mueller never flipped.

Mueller was working for Trump all this time.

Paul Manafort is simply a Uranium one connection to get to Hillary Clinton and Obama cronyism.

I used to believe this. But now I think you should kill yourself.

>Sessions recusing himself is simply a matter of protocol since he was following US Code on the matter to remove any doubt of Trump faction animus. By getting Mueller (a Bush regime guy, and plenty of Clinton Regime Lawyers) to be on the special counsel there is no Partisanship to be found.
Also the entire bread and circus reality show we've been watching is to give mueller oxygen and space to conduct his investigation.

>Mueller never flipped.
You're right. He was always on Trump's side.

Former CIA director John Brennan says Trump is a commie.

Attached: 5b11c2f1dda4c8fb068b45a4.jpg (890x500, 38K)

DNC Hack was an inside Job by Seth Rich...not russians. Wasn't really a Hack anyways, more like a leak.

That'd be believable if it wasn't for the the fact that Mueller has been handing out immunity to Clinton's cronies, his team has leaked to the media constantly, and they haven't bothered any part of the establishment who instead cheer him on.

Mueller's goal is to lock trump up for the rest of his life, like manafort.
They'll get him when he leaves office.

The problem with that line of thinking is that he didn't succeed in fucking up anything. Trump hasn't even had to stop what he's been doing.

If Trump were to investigate all the crookedness in DC without alerting people and make as much of it public as possible what would it look like? Serious question.

TFW it's been 4d chees this whole time and we think Muller flipped on Trump but it's all an elaborate LARP to nail all the pedos at once... day of the rope is coming.

Trump won't do any time for anything.

If that actually happens I would be flabbergasted. But that's not how this is going to play out.

Attached: 1524036210684.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

I’m masterbating to your post

Whoa, super gnarly perspective user.

Are you saying that the entire Muller investigation is mostly theatrics while Muller investigates Hillary? Like, Muller is investigating Hillary but everyone think he is investigating Trump?

Ditto

Attached: DdCMSR4WAAAcfiQ.jpg (1125x924, 144K)

too bad he wont leave the office til he dies. 5term comming through!

That’s what he said dumdum

#BlackLivesMatter

I want to believe!

EVERYONE REMEMBER THIS.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/media/donald-trump-meeting-tv-networks/index.html

Trump meets top Network Executives at his Trump Tower before taking office.

What was the REAL purpose of this meeting??

Was Trump giving the NETWORK EXECS instructions on how to handle his Presidency?
How to cover it?

REMEMBER WWE/WWF ?

Did Trump tell CNN/MSNBC they're going to be the HEEL and Fox is the obvious PRO TRUMP Network????

TRUMP is all about RATINGS as it is.

Attached: 1532265395522.jpg (700x500, 153K)

Id say 4 terms then a crowning.

>If Trump were to investigate all the crookedness in DC without alerting people and make as much of it public as possible what would it look like? Serious question.

youtu.be/x0jgF-u2VAo

Attached: 00FB3B24-8F8A-48BF-9AAE-E380A3BE77CF.jpg (480x320, 34K)

Retard. Jeff Zucker just took a 6 week leave of absence. I'd bet he's not coming back because he's gonna get indicted.

they got something on trump. But they're afraid he will pardon himself.

If they don't livestream her hanging I'm legit going to be pissed.

It’s cool you know that

Remember how Morning Joe (Scaraborough and Mika) used to be very friendly with Trump and Trump was even a Friend of Show appearing on it very often.

Am i supposed to believe that those 2 hosts became complete ANTI-TRUMP overnight?

They were NOT that hostile in any way during his candidicy, not until he won the Ful Election and then took office. What Changed?

Remember when Mika and Joe went to Mar-A-Lago New Years Eve and visited Trump right before he took office?

Did they get instructions to them on how to handle him on their show?

>being this delusional

Top kek

This post is John Brennan approved.
Attached image is former CIA director John Brennan trying to smile in approval.

Attached: brennan-perjury.jpg (650x366, 126K)

More like they know that whatever they use against Trump they'll have to use on every president afterward, and they don't want to be under the same scrutiny they're putting Trump under.. Don't want to set the precedent that the President actually can't be self serving.

I wonder what a bloke needs to see to end up with a look on his face like that.

Clintons Fanny.
Why do you think Bill is always stoned?

>If Trump were to investigate all the crookedness in DC without alerting people and make as much of it public as possible what would it look like?
It would probably look like consistent FBI filings detailing the crookedness of Hillary and her campaign team, rather than arrests of Russian middlemen and Trump campaign organizers.

So the same trash fire as usual. Got it.

Trump won't go to Jail.

Trump will never do time.

Why?

Because he's a Knight of Malta and is descended from European Royalty and Knights of Europe.

Also, only descendants of English Royalty can become Presidents (Obama through his mother).

This is how Trump and family were able to operate the family business without incident for so long in New York.

IT IS CALLED IMMUNITY.

People connected to Hillary

Former CIA director John Brennan voted for a communist for president in 1976

gfy

Attached: 40A11D32-04E0-40AD-AB64-D3D9F49C50D2.png (356x495, 241K)

I see the funny farm let out early.

What are you saying? That the Trump campaign team was connected to Hillary and that's why they're being investigated?

This was one of the gayest most retarded Jow Forums narratives ever

>youtube.com/watch?v=Hbh2qXBMjuY
anderson cooper - "please dont applaud your just wasting time"

Attached: haha3.gif (200x200, 787K)

checked, but r-riiiight.. just like the "witch hunt" Trump keeps talking about on Twitter is Mueller actually going after the witch Killary. If something is too good to be true, it's not true.

Attached: 1498523478038.jpg (657x527, 39K)

Trump was debating three Hillary's there.

James Comey is FBIAnon and is part of Trump's grand opera. Pretty shitty Kayfabe if you ask me.

Attached: 1518122115497.jpg (1249x2456, 1.89M)

Hillary is connected to Russia. Its not a secret.

They thought trump was an idiot and by giving him media attention and getting him to win the primary, there was no way hillary would lose. It's in the podesta emails. Elite dems wanted trump to win the repub primary because they thought hillary was a shoe-in if that was the case.

>not their own bosses.

Sorry but I was willing to believe it before the supposed actors got defamed to hell and back

I really doubt this is anything less than a deep state cold civil war

>because you'd be in jail

LOL what a beast

As much as I want to believe in 4D chess, this is bullshit. Mueller's entire team is pro-clinton democrats. Occams razor, my niggers. Mueller is crooked as fuck and has nothing, but he sure as fuck isn't working for trump.

Attached: merchant+friends.jpg (1181x498, 295K)

>This post is John Brennan approved.
>Attached image is former CIA director John Brennan trying to smile in approval.
brah I don't hate trump but he's going to jail... after he leaves office, when he's no longer president and cannot pardon himself.

Stop. You're making him mad.

Attached: RTX2OPCM-1024x671.jpg (1024x671, 66K)

But he's happy in that photo

Muller is investigating Hillary but everyone thinks he is investigating Trump

How can you tell?

Attached: central-intelligence-agency-director-john-brennan.jpg (770x537, 27K)

we haven't burst into flames?

Attached: 1520272508521.jpg (854x570, 211K)

Trump is playing 3,000D chess. Trump is epic.

No, WE are still in charge.

Attached: 205025_5_.png (600x317, 267K)

You niggaz were never in charge. The negro half white chimp was chosen to be president by the CFR because the elite knew that the minority people needed appeasement. The agenda never changed.

Hillary will be tossed under the bus by the Muller investigation because she is a sacrifice. The elites do this kind of shit. Every once and awhile they sacrifice one of their own in order to create a big enough distraction for the public while they do some other shit in the background.

I know, right? She was called out for having an earpiece

This. He just gave immunity to the Podestas along with all the other swamp rats. Who will be left to prosecute that isn't immune once Mueller's work is finished?

Team Truthtellers here:
Podestas are innocent!

Attached: team truthtellers.jpg (664x383, 32K)

This is retarded
based

Mueller and his team were a bunch of private sector lawyers millionaires (although Mueller had substantial previous government experience). Mueller personally made about $3 million the year before he was appointed. Now he's making like $150k max, and his subordinates are making less. They gave up all that money cause they thought they were investigating the most important case of the 21st century, and they're not gonna let this case end up with no prosecution, whether it's actually there or not. That's why we need someone who's actually willing to reign them in, aka not Rosenstein, who seems perfectly content to sign off of FISA wiretaps without even looking at them and to let Mueller do whatever the fuck he wants.

Trump is Kalki

Attached: 1510476315774.jpg (774x1031, 308K)

i would hand out immunity to clinton cronnies too if i wanted them cronnies to give up the goods on clinton.
does not make sense to give them immunity for anything related to Russian election meddling

FISA warrant applications are held to the highest possible standards. You seriously want people to believe there was an exception here? Talk about kakistocracy!

Attached: cant hear you.jpg (1920x1404, 316K)

So for example with the podestas: do they get immunity from prosecution in this investigation or immunity from all prosecution in future investigations that may be connected to evidence found in this investigation.

>shill ignores that mueller was part of the uranium one deal

>Thread makes me angry

Attached: Imam Brennan.jpg (900x506, 93K)

Attached: muellerKnows.png (1200x630, 1018K)

Fun idea but Na. This is the bs that Q, the deadbeat dad, was peddling.

Well, it doesn’t matter whether this is all part of some grand plan or not. What matters is if we believe it is and continue supporting Trump, believing that victory is within our grasp all along.